AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elfen Lied (My First Wallpaper)

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The wallpaper looks nice. I like the background along with the coloring. The only thing i have noticed is the eye you used looks blurry and thats why they say it looks pixelated or thats my guess. other then that it looks pretty good.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

The reason could be that I made the eye transparent corresponding to the bloody background may have made it look blurry. I maybe wrong though so if this is the case then I will make my next wallpaper better with this helpful tip.

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

It's okay. The colouring is well blended and not too sharp. Overall, it's a fine job.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arrangements View Post
    The reason could be that I made the eye transparent corresponding to the bloody background may have made it look blurry. I maybe wrong though so if this is the case then I will make my next wallpaper better with this helpful tip.
    yes i am sure thats what they meant it kinda makes it look out of place. Still looks nice though. I couldnt even do a wallpaper to save my life.

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha I c... Well I have been quite busy lately and I have been working on my site for quite a while. Working on a new layout and such. So if I ever do get the time I will make a new wallpaper and it will be my second lol.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arrangements View Post
    Haha I c... Well I have been quite busy lately and I have been working on my site for quite a while. Working on a new layout and such. So if I ever do get the time I will make a new wallpaper and it will be my second lol.
    well i cant wait to see more of them. eek layout something else i can't do lol anyway good job on the wall

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know, a layout is pretty much the same as designing anything else only, you have to create boxes or w/e for content.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice work on the wall - I like it. I'm not sure why people are saying that the image on the right is pixellated - if that's the one everyone is talking about, the quality actually looks really good to me on my screen when I view it at full. The eye in the background is a bit blurred, but it fits with the red background, so I think that's okay. The text at the bottom right is a little big, I would make it smaller, but other than that, I really like the wall. I hope you post more of your work! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Love is ever lasting... woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 12:33 PM
    The Darkest Corner of Hell......so don't come visit.
    Threads

it looks very good i've seen many that were similar as i am i elven lied fan and have googled and messaged for years to find quality picture on it, it is very well done. the character that is staand alone isn't pixelated it is fine. people need to change their resolution or screen size because att full size it magnificent. keep up the good work.
    The world changed, whilst I slept soundly.

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

The coloring is excellent~ Try making the text match with the background
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by woogy View Post
    it looks very good i've seen many that were similar as i am i elven lied fan and have googled and messaged for years to find quality picture on it, it is very well done. the character that is staand alone isn't pixelated it is fine. people need to change their resolution or screen size because att full size it magnificent. keep up the good work.
    Thanks, it might be because most people are using Internet explorer and it resizes the images after it is complete. I don't have the problem I run on a Mac with Safari 2.0 as my browser.

I would really appreciate it if anyone that have used my wallpaper as their background to PM or just a reply stating so
    Thanks.

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Cool!! nice one...can I save it?

Coodie Queen Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 10:34 PM
    Threads

I absolutely love it! Elfen Lied is my favorite anime and I really like this wallpaper of Lucy. :3

Junior Member Crazy*Z is a jewel in the rough Crazy*Z is a jewel in the rough Crazy*Z is a jewel in the rough Crazy*Z is a jewel in the rough Crazy*Z's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 06:35 PM
    Threads

Wow Thats Really Good
    Keep up The Great Work

Member PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 02:57 PM
    Threads

Its cool but it looks kinda like my brothers
    Ask a ninja Rules

(\_/)
    (o.0)
    (>:<)

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunch and good with ketchup

Senior Member Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 03:17 PM
    Threads

The wallpaper came out great in my opinion, and at that for the first wallpaper that you've made, seen similar to the same style before, but I know throughout time you'll develop your own style, I do look forward to seeing more wallpapers made from you. ^-^
    Call me Dk03 or Dark for short if you wish.
    My created sigs are on my uploaded pictures

Spidey-boy... you think you're greater than me?
    Hah! Don't make me laugh....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bulmagenious View Post
    Cool!! nice one...can I save it?
    Sure, you can use it as your desktop pic but if you are going to put my work on a public server please ask(As a note from the rules)
    Quote Originally Posted by PVT. PWNAGE View Post
    Its cool but it looks kinda like my brothers
    I created this nearly 2 and half months ago, this wallpaper was made completely from my own style.

EDIT: Now that I look at it; 04-12-2007 it was actually 5 months ago.
    Last edited by Arrangements; 09-11-2007 at 10:22 PM.

Junior Member sendo787 is a jewel in the rough sendo787 is a jewel in the rough sendo787 is a jewel in the rough sendo787 is a jewel in the rough sendo787's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads

Awesome! Lucy looks great!

Did you have a BAD DREAM? >

Junior Member Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018 is just really nice Mon1018's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

it's looks so cool..very good job~!

Closed Thread

Thread Information