AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elfen Lied (My First Wallpaper)

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Elfen Lied (My First Wallpaper)

Ok, this my first wallpaper I ever made, but I have photoshop experience. I am new to this forum First thread and first post

1. Not a photoshop newbie
    2. Not a Forum newbie
    Just to make myself clear!

Please give your opinions
    Thx!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Elfen Lied Wallpaper.jpg‎
Views:	333
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	14998  
    Last edited by Arrangements; 04-12-2007 at 09:35 AM.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

No ratings allowed on here. Well, you can add a rating, along with a in-deep post on what you like/don't like o_o; Just only-rating-posts are an absolute no.
    Also ... 1-word post is considered as spam.

Anyway, for the wallpaper ... the BG is nifty, but the right char stands out a bit too much.
    Also, your signature on the wall is kinda big ... make it that's covered by the taskbar
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 04-12-2007 at 05:00 AM.

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Reading Forum Rules*
    Alright thx, I was thinking the same thing when I put my signature on but I made it last night and I wanted to go to sleep so I just typed in my signature posted and went to sleep...

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

I think you did a really good job. I love elfen lied and it's nice to see someone post a wallpaper that isn't x-rated or of nyuu. It's now my desktop background, just so you know ^.^

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

I think you really did a great job! Everything looks nice, even though your name on the bottom is white, but that makes it different, and thats what I like.^^

-Nath-

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by unspun View Post
    I think you did a really good job. I love elfen lied and it's nice to see someone post a wallpaper that isn't x-rated or of nyuu. It's now my desktop background, just so you know ^.^
    Thanks! That makes me really happy
    Last edited by Arrangements; 04-13-2007 at 12:54 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Well this wall takes a long time to load. (Well, on a school computer I'm using right now.) Apparently, I can't really help yet because the wireless connection is more like a piece of trash to me right now. (It won't connent me to the internet.) But what I can tell you is that wall is going to be good.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hecticmaniac View Post
    Well this wall takes a long time to load. (Well, on a school computer I'm using right now.) Apparently, I can't really help yet because the wireless connection is more like a piece of trash to me right now. (It won't connent me to the internet.) But what I can tell you is that wall is going to be good.
    I thought you were on the school computer how are are you taking wi-fi???
    Anyways, thanks!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Arrangements View Post
    I thought you were on the school computer how are are you taking wi-fi???
    Anyways, thanks!
    School internet. School internet blocks most sites, but not this one.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

I like it alot I think everything on it fits very well

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows curse View Post
    I like it alot I think everything on it fits very well
    Thanks! That means a lot

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

this looks really good, I love Elfen Lied, keep up the good work

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, I like my wallpaper too!

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

I like it, I'd be tempted to take out the character at the front and leave it as the eye in the background.

Please make some more, this one is great.
    Last edited by Fourstarball; 04-28-2007 at 04:19 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

it's looks cool but the right picture looks a bit pixalted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pixelated It is?
    I can't tell, are you sure you are viewing it correctly?

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

thats one sweet wallpaper, ima paste it to my anime WP gallery ^^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ask permission to put someone's wallpaper on your site BEFORE you put it up there. Otherwise it is considered stealing.

I just don't want to see you get in trouble.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombassador View Post
    thats one sweet wallpaper, ima paste it to my anime WP gallery ^^
    sure but could you please send me the link of where the wallpaper is going to be?

Senior Member Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun has a brilliant future Sakurakun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

I really like it. The blending of colors is very balanced and is attractive to the eye. Good job ^.^
    ^ Made by Utilael <3 ^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, I'm planning to create more wallpapers be I never got around to it...

Junior Member KeoKyzuki is on a distinguished road KeoKyzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 12:38 PM
    Threads

I think you did a really great job. You should do another one!

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ou, -pokes-
    It's nice ^^
    But the Lucy at the side is a no no,
    Far too pixelated and bad quality.

Edit her out and the wallpaper would look really nice ~
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are you sure you are looking at the wallpaper correctly because I don't see how it is pixelated? Or I'm just missing your point.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I fear zombie topics.

Closed Thread

Thread Information