AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RPG : Time Gate

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG : Time Gate

OOC: Okay so all the rules and everything you'd need to know will be found in the sign-up thread. In order to not flood this Thread with useless information all questions and out of character stuff should be placed in the sign-up thread which will become basically an OOC thread when the RP begins. Any late entries will be accepted and will gladly be accepted in the RP but you will need to be approved before making any posts and you need to read every single post that were written beforehand. Also if something big is going on try in your first post to explain what you've been doing during that time. Also don,t forget to write at the beginning of your posts where you are. Anyway let the story begin!

Olympus---Cave on the outskirts of Angoria

BIC: It was a dark warm night and the sky depicted Edrans mood well. No stars could be seen in the cloudy heavens. Rain was inevitable and sure enough small droplets of water fell from the heavens to hydrate the plants of the world. Edran was sitting down on a flat rock looking out of a large cave opening. He was looking at the rain gently falling on the ground. The sound of dropping water echoed loud in the large cave. The cave was part of a larger group of caverns that were usually refered to as the Angorian caves but this one in particular was refered to as the Hole. Being the largest one around and the only one that wasn't linked to the others, The Hole got quite a reputation in Angoria. Stories of unatural phenomenas happening within its depths scared most Angorians away. Very few people ever came to the cave and it suited Edran for he liked the serenity.

Everything seemed to be happening slowly, almost magically. If it wasn't for the fire that Edran started in the cave opening then the night would be pitch dark. The light caused by the fire game the cave a gloom appearance as shadows stretched around him. The cave was a peaceful place to sit and watch, to sit and wait. He was glad for a place like it. He could stay warm and dry while contemplating the Angorian fields that stretched for hundreds of miles in every direction. The stories about this cave always made Edran laugh because he was in part the reason for their creation. Having lived in this cave for generations and having learnt magic within its rocky belly Edran had often practiced his skill and scared unaware peasants away.

Angorians were usually very educated but very few understood the subtleties of magic and Edran wasn't surprised that the stories became what they were now. Edran was quite relaxed at the moment thinking about a lot of things, it was one of his most common past-times especially when the daylight creeped away. Edran was wearing his gold-plated armour and his cape was attached to his shoulders. His swords were in their sheats on his back. All his equipment was equiped as if he was running into battle but he just sat there, sat there and stared in the distance. Edran was always ready, ready for when he would be needed and because of this trained daily. Edran didn't really have a home being more of a free-roamer but this cave would have to be where he liked spending most of his time.

What facilitated his very nomadic life-style was his complete lack of posessions. All Edran possessed was what he wore on him and his CPDV that he had left deeper inside the Hole. Edran didn't need material posessions. All he thrived for was strength and no amount of gold or additional equipment could procure that for him. Some would say Edran had a miserable existance. Forced to live century after century waiting for a war that could never start. Ignoring all of the humans basic drives and wants. Ignoring basically any pleasure in life and concentrating on its problems. Edran in a way seemed to hold on his shoulders all the problems and fears of mankind yet Edran didn't complain.

Edran was given a gift that no other human beside him was given. He was given a power never before harnessed. It was given to him and to no one else and Edran took great pride in his new power and couldn't wait to use it for the good of his people. To Edran what had once been a nobel sacrifice was now no more then battle thirst. Edran strived for combat, strived for challenge. Edran wouldn't exist without conflict and ironically was made like he was to get rid of conflict. Edran often contemplated the reasons for what he did and other deep questions in those times of reflections. But as the years took their toll on him Edran who was now more then 500 years older then most humans started to feel the crippling effect of time.

Edran could feel that humans weren't meant to live that long and his mind was suffering the most. Memories that were engraved in his mind were now blurry faraway images. His past was practically completly forgotten. But not only his memory was affected. His personality and reasoning was starting to change, to falter. One of Edran's greatest fears as he contemplated the darkness of the night was that eventually he would go literally insane. Angelic powers or not Edran couldn't challenge Time forever. But what will happen to the people when that happens? Who would stop him from commiting the atrocities that he has sworn to fight. That was what kept Edran silent and thoughtful during the nights. Those questions kept him up for many long hours.

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

Olympus - In one of Angoria's poorer districts

Deucius Max awoke with the stink of puke invading his nostrils. It was an aroma he was not unfamiliar with, and had long since lost its power to rouse him. Instead, he simply lay in his lumpy bed, staring at the wooden ceiling above him. The weight on his heart had pinned him to his bed, and he would be unable to gather the strength to overcome it, he knew, for atleast several hours.

However, fate saw unfit to give him that amount of time, and his door clacked open as his old landlady walked through. Her obvious displeasure with the puke stain on the floor stirred him. "I'll, uh, I'll clean that up," he offered helpfully, his voice grating, having failed to clear his throat.

"No, I'll get it," she replied, having already come prepared with a pail of water and a sponge. "But I wanted to talk to you, first."

"I'll stop making stains for you to clean up. Promise." He began to close his eyes, confident he had fulfilled his duties of courtesy.

"No, you won't. That's the problem. Listen, Sir Max," she said as she sat the pale and sponge down and sat at the foot of his bed. Deucius sighed. "Since you saved my niece from that goblin during those adventures with that crazy bunch of people all those years back, I've been game to let you sleep at my inn for free, long as you didn't cause too much trouble. But seeing you like this, morning after morning, it's just -" she paused for a moment. "It's just too much for my old heart to bear. That's why I'm doing you this favor. Sir Max, I'm kicking you out."

Deucius' face squinched up as he peered at her. "That is a hell of a favor."

"You just can't get over this, sitting in self-pity all day long, drinking yourself to sleep at night. You've got to, I don't know, do something. Being here, giving you this free room and board, it's just making you worse. You can clear out whenever you like. Just don't be here in the morning."

"And just where, in God's name, am I supposed to go, you old coot?" Deucius said suddenly, startling the old woman with his biting tone. "Go live in a cave someplace? Thanks a hell of a lot for your favor, how about you really do me a favor now and never help me again. Geez, what would you do if I was hanging on to a cliff edge, just stomp my fingers?" The old lady looked taken aback for a moment, and, unable to find words, rushed from the room. Deucius sighed and closed his eyes again, knowing full well she was right to kick him out. So had the last landlord, and the one before him. The old knight had come to accept that he was who he was, and nothing was ever going to change.
    Last edited by Rockman; 04-07-2007 at 03:29 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~Hell, on the trail nearing the city outside Satan's Palace.~

Darkness, Fire Wind and Darkness. The things that seemed to be dominant here were apparent. The dragon-like demon swayed about the path for a few long minutes before gathering his focus. He stood in the middle of the red paved road, the rock was cracking at it's foundation. These roads had never been repaved, or perhaps they had never been paved, just set there the long time ago when hell was as young as a baby blue jay. But not blue jay could spew flames or make one's life rough, not as in any normal rough time but as in just the sway of life. The humans here seemed to take it quite well for what they were, the demons didn't seem effected. Tetsano wanted to figure out what there could be beyond this hard life of fire and stone, and he wanted to find the challenge that would be worth his while.

He started off again with the flap of his kimono, a blue silk that wrapped around him so mystically, it was gracefully flowing like a brilliant river edging into Hell, chiseling into the red rocky road like the teeth of a water serpent on the prowl and on the charge. He kept his pace with the musty winds as he always had in his 'journey' so to say, and his boots cracked down upon any small stone fragments that may have been in his path, popping and snapping. Each step seemed to ring out into the red winds, the dust circling him before whirling out into a small twister into the barren lands. Ahead he saw the city, the black buildings and the muck of the waters in the channels could be seen from this distance as well as the demons that inhabit it.

He grunted in to the sight of the city in the distance, and with a slight sigh he spoke to himself in a lingering growl "How come they always seem so... black?"

After saying that he chuckled lightly as he looked to his hands, letting his eyes take in their form before saying "Wait... I should know that shouldn't I?" he questioned "Well there will always be a blank stare from me every time I enter one of these cities views. Best not question it too much."

Once his self conversation was over he started off once again down the road, which went down a hill of slight inclination, his feet shuffling as he'd slide and step downwards on his way.

Halfway there he felt a sharp gust from the west and looked onwards, he then raised an eyebrow as he saw a lizard rider swooping from above on a giant bird of some sort. He wondered where the demon was going for a moment, but shook it off. It was none of his business at least not yet.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 04-09-2007 at 06:45 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

k fine some people have PMed me and wanted this RP back on. Fair enough they can enjoy it if they so wish. I reopen this thread and will be watching it but I won't bother taking time off my busy schedual to reply until I see people will give a hoot.
    Last edited by Inc0gnit0; 04-15-2007 at 09:02 PM.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Olympus - Enosia, streets of a lower-middle class neighborhood

A young lady wandered the streets, never lifting her head, always gazing at her feet. One could instantly tell she wasn't in the best mood.
    Her jet black hair flowed through the wind, and the pink sleeves on her flower-patern kimono seemed to stay in place for some reason. For the first time in days, Yume opened her pursed lips to speak. Only the air could hear her hushed voice. "So this is it," the girl mumbled, "the wonderful place where humans live. Earth." It's wonderful, she thought, gritting her teeth. There's nothing I can do here. Once again, her other half kicked in. "So what am I doing here again?" she asked herself.

It was just her strange personality, always assuming she wasn't good enough for anything. But, it was who she was. She couldn't do anything about it, not even change it for her own sake. It's too hard to change anything. Yume just couldn't do it. Before her subconcious could realize it, it drew memories from her mind.

"People change," the fateful meeting popped into her mind. "Maye you should try to, too." if she'd been back then, she'd been used to another one dear to her leaving. Of course, you can't change the past. Time was like pen on paper; you couldn't get rid of horrible mistakes. And you couldn't get a new sheet. But nonetheless, her mind told her, you can't change what's been done. That's it. "Correct," her voice answered herself. She couldn't go back to that day. All that was left of the memory was watching a thin frame and swishing blonde hair disapear down the horizon through blurry eyesight with tear-stained eyes. The entire thing ran through her head in two seconds like a film strip.

"Hey!" suddenly, a voice woke the silenced angel from her deep thoughts.

"What?" her voice shook, and she lifted her head to search around her.
    'Of course,' Just some kids who were chasing each other. They ran right past her without a slight sorry or excuse me. They just ignored her. Kids these days. Even in Olympus, manners didn't exist. Disgusting...
    "What dark thoughts you have today," her concience(sp?) took over. "Come on, turn that frown upside down! Smile, Yume, SMILE!!!" But she didn't listen to what she was telling herself. Her face kept a pouty frown. No one knew what she felt like at times. She sometimes wished she could kill herself, after doing a mission for Him. I'm not a perfect creation, I'm flawed. Once again, she'd regretted saying this. He was perfect. Always perfect. There was no such thing as a mistake for him. Then... why do the humans and creatures he created make mistakes? They're what he made, also. After a short while of thinking, she had realized how horribly she was treating His rule, the one who created her.

Now, she was thinking too much. Way too much.

Along a slightly beaten path, the angel walked, her face weary and still awaiting a chance to serve her creator.
    Last edited by Reniti; 04-16-2007 at 06:10 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the fire shrunk and eventually died away Edran fell into an uncomfortable sleep. When the fire finally completely disapeared leaving the whole cave in darkness the still night became completely silent once again. It was just one of those nights when nothing seemed to move, when not even the wolves dared come out of hiding. Edran had just fallen asleep in the same position he had spent his night. Sitting down, back against a large rock by the cave's entrance.

The morning light danced against the wet grass and made its way across the Angorian plains. Not stopping at the cave's entrance, the sunlight flooded Edran's improvised home and woke him from his slumber. With a low groan Edran got to his feet and stretched his back, he looked around to notice the rain had stopped and droplets fell from the cave's entrance on the ground bellow. The grass was wet and everything looked so fresh, everything except the inside of the cave that looked as musty as ever.

As Edran looked away into the morning sun he wondered what this new day would be like. Already ready Edran walked over to where he left his supplies. He grabbed a few apples and bread, quickly chugging down the meal with a bit of water before rushing out of the cave. Every morning Edran ran for a few hours. It was both to clear his thoughts as much as to keep himself in shape. Even with the passing years Edran didn't seem to slow down or get more tired by the excercise, actually it was quite the opposite. Edran usually took the same course every time running towards Angoria following the outside wall running aorund the whole city and coming back to his cave. It was quite long considering the size of the city but it was good for endurance.

Edran approached the northern gate of the city but started steering more towards the east as to not alert the guards. Edran was running along the Angorian eastern wall when in the distance he saw quite an unusual scene. In the distance Edran quickly noticed a small family out for an unusual morning stroll. But what grabbed his attention was what the family was slowly backing away from. Slowly surrounding them was a huge pack of wolf out for hunt. The plain wolves were a dangerous breed that depended on the very few resources that the plains offered. Depending on one another for the good of the pack these fierce hunters were extremely dangerous for they always seemed desperate. The Angorian plains were very hostile and very few animals lived there and that forced the wolves to work very hard for food.

The pack had at least two dozen wolves and the family was your traditional angorian family composed of a dad, a mom and two daughters and the fear on their face showed that they knew what was to be their fate. Edran picked up the pace because he knew full well that time was of the essence. The father had a sword and would probably be able to take down a wolf but the pack had them now surrounded and there was no way he could kill them all. A wolf jumped at the family and sure enough the father brought his sword down on the wolf's neck and it went down. But the father like most angorians wasn't an experienced fighter. He swung his sword like he was swinging a baseball bat, he had no power, no finesse. The next few wolves came and he wasn't ready for them and it would have been an early morning slaughter had Edran not intervened.

23 wolves left. Edran had managed to jump through the wolf lines and stick himself between the family and the half a dozen pouncing wolves. A milli-second later Edran had both his swords Hereet and Sub-Zero out and cutting wolf meat. Dodging a wolf that had survived Edran's initial blows Edran came down hard on it sticking both swords in its back sending it to a quick death. The remaining wolves backed away a bit but new that this lunch was there only way of surviving the day so they growled and stayed put. Edran was very analyticial of every situation. 17 wolves...He was flanked on all four sides but they were stupid non-magical opponents so Edran wasn't really scared. The family was surprised by Edrans intervention and just stayed close to him. Even the father had dropped his sword and sat by his family.

Edran wasn't going to let the wolves get another attack. Edran sheathed Sub-Zero and whispered a word in an ancient language and Hereet caught in flames. Then with a swing of his sword flames errupted form the blade and incinerated about 7 wolves. The remaining 10 were so surprised and terrified that they attempted to run away but Edran was just getting started. The wolves all fled in the same direction which was a big mistake. Edran smashed Hereet into the ground yelling:"FIRE WALL!!!!" A huge wall of fire errupted form the ground infront of Edran. Then with a flick of his wrist the wall rushed forward towards the doomed wolves. Hitting them all in the back they were dead before they hit the ground. Hereet then lost its flames and Edran re-sheathed it.

He then turned his back to the thankful family and continued his morning jog. A good jog and a small fight, nothing better to awaken the senses. The family was left dumbstrucked by Edran's uncaring attitude but quickly got their acts together and ran back towards Angoria. Edran finished his run a bi tlater then usual and entered his cave sweating slightly. He decided it was time for a nice relaxing cold bath. In the depth of the cave was a nice clear spring and Edran enjoyed bathing in it. Leaving all his weapons and equipments close to the side Edran jumped in the water and just floated, enjoying the refreshing sensation that the spring gave him.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Still on the dirt path, Yume sighed, her face now looking worse than it had been. Suddenly, she twitched up with shock. Her spine stood straight, as if she'd been hit with something. All that it was was a sense of the aftershock of a battle. It wasn't anything; just one of the things she could detect once in a while. 'Where did that come from?' she wondered, putting her finger to her lip. The power seemed to be exceptional to reach Yume all the way out in Enosia. She knew it wasn't close, but still, she couldn't find a relative distance from where it came from. 'Oh, just forget it,' once more, she'd sighed, and continued walking on, really forgetting about what happened.

Within a few minutes, her mind was located in deep thoughts like a trance. Her sleeves were slightly falling down her shoulder, and she had to force herself to tighten and tie the ribbon on her kimono over and over. What she was thinking about wasn't a specific topic, just a clash of things. 'Really, you shouldn't be thinking about this stuff,' her mind told her.

In her dreamland, she bumped into a gruff looking man that glared at her. Once again, she was back in Olympus. Her eyes batted a few times.
    "I'm... I'm terribly sorry," to show her respects, Yume bowed twice. "Please, pardon me." Her face was slightly in fear, and the gruff noticed that. He grinned from ear to ear, grabbing her and tugging her on the arm. "Oh trust me," his voice had a styled accent, "it's more than all right, pretty girl." In an instant, she knew what he wanted to do to her. She tried to pull herself away, but his grip tightened. His perverted smile got wider.

"Please!" this time, Yume used all her muscle, but he just wouldn't let her go.

In an attempted suggestive voice he said, "It's been a long time since anything special has happened to me. You're like some kind of angel." he forced her down the road. Yume tried all she could, and could not get herself free. She wondered if anyone was watching this, and just not doing anything. 'Cowards.'
    "Well, maybe it's because I am an angel!" she shouted, summoning her staff into her available left hand.

"AGH!!!" the man cried out in pain, being hit just below the shin. He still never let Yume go. "Come on! Don't fight it!" he almost dislocated her arm, now almost jogging down the road.
    Last edited by Reniti; 04-17-2007 at 07:24 PM.

Junior Member Shadesofgrey is on a distinguished road Shadesofgrey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 08:14 AM
    Threads

((oops,double post))
    Last edited by Shadesofgrey; 04-18-2007 at 03:32 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So confusing. He could think of little else to describe his new found life in his mortal shell. It was the end of the month once more and yet again he had trouble paying his rent again. His landlord wasn't the worst of people, but Faustulus started to grow used to his regular fits when he would be late again with his coins. Maybe he didn't think ill of the man because he had dwelled amongst the maddening halls of satan himself. In that light, there was little that would unsettle him. Nevertheless, his mortal coil, would still shudder at the thought of losing his roof upon his head.

"To the pits of hell with you boy! How can you be late again! I swear...Ill throw you on the streets next time you play this game with me again! Or maybe I' ll send a few folks towards your room and rough you up!"

Empty threats, he had nothing worth possessing besides the clothes upon his body and his weapons. Not even a bed as he would sit while sleeping. As for roughing him up, he could care less. He knewn their martial skills would never surpass his, although he would still refuse to put up a fight. He would try to reason with them and if negotiations fail, then there was always a window where he could jump from. 5 stories high...little problem.

Yet still, his power were supernatural, yet his daily problems were quite mortal. It was his 6th month in the city and he could barely keep his head above water. He dwelled the lands of Olympus ever since his fatefull and last mission. As a vagebound he aspired to redeem himself though always aware his dark persona lurked patiently beneath him....ready to resurface, to listen to the howls that shout from across dimession and time. Across dark blasted lands, gigantic yet grotesque castels, Imposant but deviantly decadent halls...and there across the room, upon the chair, the master itself. Always luring him, calling him, enticing him to enter in his service again.

He shuddered and the dark images started to disperse. A sighed in relief, only to be confronted with a howling landlord again. He could not care, in fact he was smiling contendly. This was the path he wanted, that he had taken and that we would keep walking until time itself would stop.

He reassured his landlord that he would get paid today and slowly backed off towards the street while the man continued screaming at him.

His job was a humble one. He served as a bookkeeper at a local tavern and each time they got confused about their finances they would call Faustulus to sort things out. He was to do the job, though he admitted it was boring to say the least
    He was relieved to know that killing wasn't the only thing he was good for. That in fact he could trancend fate purpose and carve his own destiny.

ooc: Going to continue next post. My font gets odd the moment I exeed a certain amount of words.

[/FONT]
    Last edited by Shadesofgrey; 04-18-2007 at 04:59 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Life within the city was chaotic in the eyes of Faustulus. Thousands upon thousands of people who were living out their daily lifes, going there seperate ways after one another. It was so crowded yet so lonenly at the same time.

He picked up his pace to ensure he wouldnt arrive late and decided to take a shortcut down the road. There used to be a time where he could just trancend through dimessions and run countless of miles within the blink of an eye, but thankfully this was all behind him. Not only because he wanted to leave his sinfull past behind him and not only because his mortal coil limited his powers, but also because he couldn't show his powers amongst mortals. If he did, his chances of being accepted amongst humans would be lost if he would startle them.

Yet trying to run at a human pace remained difficult for Faustulus as he kept resisting the urge to utilize his demonic powers. It felt like pushing an iron pole through the eye of a needle and it required his full attention to achieve a human pace.
    This would explain why he didnt notice the two people in front of him as he chrashed into them. He felt rather stupid as he could only utter the words “oh dear” when they all fell down.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw a gruff looking man upon the streets with a lovely looking girl lying next to him as the groaned in shock and pain. The moment when his eyes met the eyes of Yume, he was for a moment mesmerized by her. He could feel the very same emotions he felt upon the fatefull day when he met the angel he slayed. He felt a rush of regrets, pain, sorrow, forgiveness and ultimately peace and he experianced a thorough cleansing of his soul.

This was abruptly ended by a kick against his face which send Faustulus through the air as he landed 2 feet away.
    A sharp warm sensation came across his face as he could feel the blood streaming from his forehead and his mortal body told him that he was in pain. Nevertheless he could not help but smile as he apolagized when he stood up again.

“Oh do forgive me sir, I should have been more carefull. It shan't happen again. Perhaps I can pay for the damages done to your clothing aswell as the clothes of your lovely daughter here”

The shocked expression upon Yume's face when she heared these words which was mixed with disgust aswell as the lustfull grin upon the gruff mans face, revealed to Faustulus that their relation was far from the polite guess he made.

For a moment his eyes narrowed as he felt his anger rising, only to be replaced by a smile again as he found his inner peace again.

“I'm sure the lovely lady is in a forgiving mood good sir...please let us go our seperate ways before we do anything we might regre...”

Before he could finish his sentence however, he closed his eyes the moment he saw the man trying to reach for his double edged knife. From then on he could sense from across the darkness within his mind that time slowed down. He could feel the murdereous intention of the men, the girl that stood next to him and a crowd behind them. He was at peace and felt confident of his skills and knew he would react instictivily the moment the knife would be thrusted towards him.

The moment when he opened his eyes he was leaned back, close to the street floor, his head slightly bent towards his left shoulder. The knife was close at his left ear having barely missed him, his grey cloak sweeped sideways due to the wind caused by the sheer speed of his reflexes.
    The human was skilled to say the least...for a human. He looked baffled for a moment, but quickly continued his path of violence as he tried to stab his neck from their position. This was reacted with a fast roll through mid air, as Faustulus landed on his feet.
    More attacks followed and each attack, each thrust and each swing was countered by an acrobatic dodge, jump or sidestep. After being on the defense for the following 2 minutes or so he made a lightning quick step towards the molester and grabbed the hand which holded the knife.
    The man quickly fell to his kness and groaned in anguish, which was the sign for Faustulus that he had to control his strenght less he would crush the mans hand. It was an odd sight to say the least for the people that looked on as he 5'6 foot tall young boy forced a large muscled man on his knees.

Faustulus turned towards Yume and smiled pleasantly at her and asked politely, almost ashamed:

“Excuse me little miss...I didnt wished to hurt him, but was intent on hurting you...I hope the dillema is understandable for you and my choice acceptable...”

He could not help but reach for the hilt of his blade as felt so severely disgusted by this man who tried to harm something that Faustulus percieved as so beautifull. He knewn he would be no better than the man himself if he killed him, yet he felt such a horrible need to punish him. To enact harsh punishment. He slowly drawed his blade halfway out of its scabbard while he still forced the man down on his knees. The intent of this seemingly sweet boy was for all to see and he looked towards Yume with sad eyes.
    As if he pleaded her to stop him.
    Last edited by Shadesofgrey; 04-18-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: oh well if its just us 3 it will be just us three lol

bic: He didn't stay in the spring very long because he had a long day infront of him. Edran had decided he had spent too much time in the proximity of Angoria. Even though it was technically his home city and he was very attached to Angoria he decided he should go and take a look at Enosia, the other major human city. Edran's equipment and provisions were already ready. It hadn't been a spur of the moment thing but had been well thought out. The only question that remained to be answered was if he was going to reach Enosia by air or by foot.

Enosia was quite far and Edran would definitly never make it by air, not without at least one full nights rest half-way. As for by foot it would take a few days. Edran decided that a nice pleasant walk through the angorian plains was good for him and also it would prevent him from scaring innocent bystanders. So Edran grabbed his back sack, made sure his straps were secure and left his cave to head off towards Enosia, Angorias sister city. Angoria and Enosia were quite different, mostly different due to the different policies of their rulers.

Angoria was as close to militarized as had remained on Olympus. Olympus had steadily grew peaceful and unmilitarized with the years of peace but Angoria had kept a small guard and had created a group of people to patrol all of Olympus. Obviously this defence was mostly an illusion of safety more then anything but Angoria was still a city built based on a defencive network and still ran with military deeply rooted in its rules and insitutions. Enosia on the other hand was all about the economic prosperity of its inhabitants. Trying to crush poverty because Augustin believes it causes the most troubles Enosia is constantly becoming a better place to live.

With the slums disapearing and criminals at a very low Enosia is starting to become the dream city of a peaceful world. Many people have started to move from Angoria to Enosia based on this fact and Angoria is a lot more rundown then during its former glory but Darien truly believes that the times of peace won't last forever and decides to operate based on that fact. People have called him paranoid but he discards those claims and says he's just safe.

Edran was slowly leaving Angoria behind him as he adventured farther and farther across the flat plains that made up most of Olympus. The area between Enosia and Angoria was particularly hostile and had very few to no villages. Very small hills were the only feature to break the horizon and were the result of unstable volcanic activities millions of years before. Edran knew that food would be hard to find along the way but he was pretty sure he could survive the trip with what he had packed but even if he didn't he was a very good hunter and had patrolled these plains for longer then anyone and knew them better then anyone.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((I just realized my roleplaying really sucks compared to you three.... er, two... EDIT: Redone. I can't delete this post to make a new one.... Yeah, okay, it's still crap. I rushed things too much. Don't know how to slow it down.))

Yume's reflexes were paused as this mysterious character set her free from the man's grasp. Thank God. Now he was going to send the final blow to that grossly messed man. But there was a slight pause, for perhaps a milisecond. His eyes stared at her. She noted his slight droop, the stretched specks in the iris and his pupil dialation. In the mirror, she'd seen a girl who looked exactly like that. She knew how he felt. It was sadness. He knew that she would understand. His pain for not being able to stop himself. Perhaps he needed some help. The angel stopped watching, and took action, grabbing the blades. Yume's hushed voice became bold and loud. "Stop!" she looked as if she would squeeze the sharp edges and let the blood run down and soak into her sleeves.

Her eyes were fixed on his gaze. Of course, she knew who he wasn't. It wasn't human; the skills were molded too well. It was one of His enemies. A slave, more or less to be exact. She curled in her lips, her foot slightly deciding to either kick him straight in the chest or keep it in the dirt. "He needs a second chance. Everyone," there was a slight change of her tone on 'everyone', "needs a second chance. Please, stranger, I beg of you. Please. Please." realized what her mouth uttered, she softly stomped her foot firmly on the ground, making a sound at the back of her throat.

The old thug smiled. A perverted smile. But he did nothing more.

'I stopped you,' she thought, only slightly squinting her eyes at Faustulus now. 'Why don't you decide what to do to me? It's what that man told you to do, right?' the gaze now was daring him. "Everyone needs a second chance," she mumbled once more. A slight breeze blew through, making Yume's black hair flow in the wind. Now her eyes intensified, it was a cold challenge. Her crystalline blue eyes were like mirrors made of ice. However, it looked like the ice was melting. 'Why me? You can't find anyone else?'

The only reason--and she knew this-- why he helped her was because he wished for affection in return. Obviously, Yume knew this. But she hated--no--strongly disliked anything that came from the place of brimstone and fire. 'Things like you...' Her grace and beauty were enough to make men fall over themselves, but she could never realize this. She was just unequal from the others, nothing special, just some girl with a changed feature. 'I don't need anyone falling over me,'

Her kimono rested on her body, slightly wrinkling from the winds. The guardian awaited his response.
    Last edited by Reniti; 04-20-2007 at 08:29 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The trip had been quite uneventful. A few predators had tried to feast on his flesh but soon found out to their disappointment that Edran wasn't a weak merchant. Nowadays it was too dangerous to cross the plains without a proper escort. However, especially in Enosia, good escorts were starting to become a luxery rather then a commodity. The buildings of Enosia were slowly coming into view. Edran had always found the fact that they didn't put a wall around their city quite stupid. At this point Edran thought that a good pack of even wild animals could ransack the city effectively. However, Augustin, Enosia's ruler refused to spend money on what he called useless investments.

However, Edran had to admit that the people really seemed happy in Enosia. Work was abundant, wealth was more spreadout then anywhere else on the planet and the whole atmosphere felt relaxed and enjoyable. As Edran walked in the streets of Enosia he felt something he hadn't felt for the longest of times. He had learned this ability after his combination with Leros, he could feel Leros's people, the angels. Edran was shocked because except for Leros Edran had never seen another angel. Leros had been quite clear on the fact that they weren't allowed on earth except unless God had a special mission for them and even then they had to keep a low profile.

Edran knew it couldn't be Leros because since Leros had given him most of his powers Edran could barely feel Leros's angel powers and only when he was very close to him. It gave Leros the advantage of being almost undetectable to other angels by traditional means. Edran turned to the right at the next street and then another right before coming upon a very wierd scene. A man had been brought down in submission by what looked like a mere boy. The boy had brought out a blade to finish the job but a wierd girl seemed to have grabbed his blade to stop him from finishing the job. Edran scanned the people present really quickly. The boy was a lot more powerful then his body showed. The man that had been grought to his knees was a normal man and Edran found nothing special about him.

However the person that grabbed Edran's attention instantly was the girl. She was obviously an angel. Edran knew for a fact that she couldn't percieve his angelic powers until he activated them so he knew her power and origins while she was clueless of his. Edran approached the trio and decided he would disarm the situation right away before it exploded into somehtign out of control and resulted in casualties. Edran unsheathed Hereet and kept on walking towards the people there.

When he was a few meters away from all three Edran shouted in a commanding voice: "You can call me Edran," Edran then quickly fished out a small medal. "Commander in chief of the Angorian SEARCH patroling unit and I ask that you..." He pointed to the boy with the blade. "Drop your weapon immediately and all four of us have some talking to do!" Edran wasn't actually a SEARCH officer anymore. He had actually retired a bit after he had met Leros but had been Commander in chief in the time. The king of the time had let him keep the medal and the power that came with it as gratitude for Edran's services. Edran used it only in circumstances like this when he didn't want to show his true power.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc:trying a different letter that is easier on the eyes. Tell me if you find it even worse.

All existence fell silent around him. The moment she stepped in he perceived nothing else but her angelic presence and the soft lonesome sound of each drop her blood made. He lowered his blade somewhat so that her blade slowly seeped towards his hand.

The Redeemer, his blade which was bestowed to him by the heavens itself, started echo a soft metallic tune. It was accompanied by a weak radiant aura of sea-blue, which surrounded the blade.

He carefully reached and took her hand from the blade, while he offered a sincere apologetic smile towards her and declared:

“Little miss…it seems that I have wounded you while you have healed me. I am so ashamed.”

He continued to smile and take her bloodied hand even while she in turn started to glare wearingly at him due to her perceived and correction notion of his heritage. The only way he knew how to hide his nature was to become the gentle Faustulus again and hide his gruesome bestial super-ego deep beneath the darkest corner of soul. It was apparent that the angel saw a short glimpse of the Demon when sinfull thoughts of slaying the perverted man crossed his mind. He was content to know however that the true extent of his depraved past was still buried deep enough because his dark nature could have overwhelmed her.
    Do with each passing second he could feel his dark nature tumble deep back into his soul until he could find it hardly no more. More importantly, he knew that she probably wouldn’t so she could start to feel at ease.

“Please little miss, cast away your frown. I am but a humble farmer from the lands far away. Surely I deserve but a small delightful grin upon your part?”

However a stern voice had cut right through his sense of peace and inner tranquillity.

“You can call me Edran”

The human continued to speak to him, but all further words fell deaf upon the ears of Faustulus.

He swore he could see it in the eyes of this human. He…no –it- lied. He was no guard. Not with such a magnificent armour and two blades. It lied, it lied. Soon Faustulus felt his predatory nature rise as an unwanted and unexpected tsunami. He could not help it. His confrontation with Yume stirred something deep within him and he felt as if his soul had split apart and started to rip themselves apart as hated enemies that could not bear to meet another. For 100 years, ever since the death of the mother of his mortal host, he had not felt such a loss of control over his emotions. It would have been also the first time in 100 years where he had met an…

It all fell into place now. The girl, she was an angel. She had to be. The heavens spoke to him again. She was here to judge his token path. She would tell him where he could find redemption.

These insects. These cancerous parasites. Lowly humans…those monsters, they were here to take her. To use her for their own malign devices. He saw it in the human he had brought down to his knees. Lust…endless blood red seas of lust. The monster. He wished to ravish such beauty. He should he slayed him where he stood. The people that surrounded him. They did nothing. They must have silently approved. Depraved creatures. To watch evil passively is an affront to justice aswell. And now this man…

Confident as it was wrapped in armour. It wielded blades which radiated intense power. Yet it lied…it was not who it exclaimed itself to be. It lied. It had other motives. Then he saw it. They way it looked at her. It desired her. It was not lust, but still it wanted something from her. It lied, it lied, it lied.

He quickly turned his head towards her and for a moment his gentler soul gained the upper hand and so did his sanity win over his demonic paranoia and bloodlust.

No, it, no he…perhaps he was of good intention, but he could not risk it. Her safety was his prime concern for now.

So he drew his blade within the same single perfect smooth motion in which he leaped a few meters towards Edran and swung his blade in his direction, with the intention he would miss him. He needed but to startle him so he could buy time. An electrical echo emerged from the blades swung path and Faustulus immediately retreated by somersaulting back to his initial position.

He had to be fast and decisive now. He turned his head towards Yume as he stood next to her and whispered into her ears:

“Little miss,….trust me”

With that he wrapped his free arm around her waist and effortlessly leaped 10 feet upwards towards the rooftop of a nearby house. The moment he landed, he leaped once more in the direction of another roof until the people who looked at couldn't see them anymore.

He looked back a few times to ensure nobody followed and continued his path until he reached the top of Enosia’s castle where he gently let go of his grip around Yume.

There he sat down, extremely tired of his inner struggle and looked up into the sky expectantly. At last here she would be safe. Even trapped in his mortal shell, Faustulus was powerfull figure. However his skills were a combination of inherent strength and dexterity aswell as feats that required the utmost concentration. Something which he couldn’t muster now. If somebody would challenge him, he had no idea how long we would be able to stand up.
    He mumbled softly:

“We are as close to heaven as possible in these parts little miss. It should do your soul well”
    Last edited by Shadesofgrey; 04-21-2007 at 10:23 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

'What happened?' she blinked her eyes over and over. She felt like time didn't matter anymore. The events passed by in slow motion, but she couldn't compute any of it. Yume decided at this point she should drop that little act. They both knew each other's true identities. However, she shrugged to Faustulus and the words fell out, "I don't understand you." Here, on the tips of the rooftops, any shelled spirit was the closest to He.

"What do you want from me?" she made no signs or intentions of looking to get up, or self-defense. She merely sat gracefully as if she were to have a sip of tea. She was wondering how someone like Edran would show up at such an appropreate place in time, like a few minutes ago. But the topic soon left her mind. Yume repeated her question once more. "You wish for me to actually bring you to Him?" her hand flipped her black hair almost gritting her teeth. She couldn't stand to be in the presence of something that worked for His enemy.

Blue eyes scanned the landscape below. They blinked twice, thinking deeply and almost shielding an angel from the world. 'It's me. Always me.'

Yume turned back to Faustulus. Again, her eyes slightly twitched at his gaze. "I'm meant to slay you." She hated his mesmerization with her. Men would just trip and fall only to be gently let go by her soul. 'I hate it.'

((Totally sorry for the shortness. I'm having things in life and stress...))

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: Don't worry. It's enough to work with. I'll try to slow down the pace with this post so you don't preasured in posting daily.

IC:

He chuckled softly and kept on looking upwards as he leaned on the balcony and spoke softly:

"Ah, there is no fooling you, is there Angelic one? Your despising eyes can't be fooled, yet I am happy to know that at least you are not able to see the fool extent of the darkness that hides deep within my heart."

The sun almost seemed to burn away his eyes, but it felt soothing at the same time.

"It must be magnificent up there, little angel. For the last few months I come here...everday and try to catch a ray of His grace. One day...I'll see for it myself...heaven I mean"

He now looked back at Yume and continued to smile politely at her

"Thank you little angel. Thank you for showing me a small part of heaven today. Your frown seems innapropriate here. Fear not, it was not your flesh that caught my attention though I'll admit you are fair of built. No I merely wanted to touch heaven today and I have"

He slowly walked towards her and flipped open her hand so he could she her wounded palm. He softly uttered an incantation in the angelic tongue and the wounds slowly started to fade.

"There...my sin is repayed to you little angel. I wish you would allow me to stand by you and protect for whatever divine reason you are here upon this good earth and so repay my sins, yet you frown so darkly upon me that I now know that heaven hasn't forgiven my bloody sins yet. It would seem that you have cast me aside and I will abide by your decision"

He then extended his hands and upon them was his blade. It was 3 feet long and extremely simple of design though a powerfull divine aura surrounded it.

"I have no choice but to give this gift back to an angel as it was bestowed to me by an angel. You have given me a chance to redeem myself but it would seem by your rejection that I have failed in their eyes. Take the redeemer back to the skies for I could not live up to it's name"

The power of the blade was enough to overwhelm mortals and demons alike but upon the hands of Yume, the blade seemed to emmit a content hum, content to be back in the hands of a being that had created it. It glowed intensely blue for a short moment until all light faded away and all sound dissapeared aswell. It fell dormant. Waiting to be wielded in the future.

"Give it back to Gabriël, or at least that was the name the creature gave me when he bestowed the blade to me"

With that he took her down upon street level again and landed in an abandoned alley. As he slowly walked out of the alley and covered his head with his grey cloak he looked back again and smiled friendly at her:

"You might have seen the darkness in my soul, but saw the turmoil of your soul"

He paused for a moment

"For what it is worth little angel. And for whatever you might think of yourself and hate about yourself...at least there was one sinner here today who was happy you existed today. Untill our paths may cross again, otherwise farewell and good luck with your quest"

And with those words he dissapeared into the main street and faded into the crowd.
    Last edited by Shadesofgrey; 04-21-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Huh?. That was all Edran managed to say when the young boy started sputtering nonesense. Edran didn't even follow half of it and by the time he summersaulted back he had intentionally missed his strike and spued out more nonesense. Before Edran could do anything the boy had grabbed the angel and had jumped from roof to roof in hopes of escaping Edran. "Meh..." Was the only other word that escaped Edrans mouth as he decided they weren't worth persuing. Even though Edran was intrigued by the presence of an other angel he knew full well that he would have the chance to see her some other time and was right now in no mood to pursue a crazed lunatic.

Edran turned around at a few stunned bystanders and with a commanding voice yelped at them: "You there! What happened here!" The man on the ground got back on his feet and tried to run for it. Edran turned around quickly and yelled: "Justice Chains!" He then smashed Hereet into the ground and light coming from Edrans body ran into the ground and rushed after the man. As the man tried to run faster golden chains errupted from the ground and grabbed both of the mans feet sending him quickly to the ground, stuck.

A small boy came up to Edran and managed to studder what happened to Edran. Edran was mad that no one had helped the angel but it was overpowered by his curiosity. Why didn't the angel defend herself? She could have easily protected herself without divulging her identity... Edran then turned his gaze towards the criminal and by his gaze the criminal new he was in big trouble and tried even harder to break the chains holding him prisoner but they wouldn't break, not for any mortal strength in the world would they break.

Edran towered over the quivering man. The man was quite imposing and was helped by his incredibly muscular feature but even he was nothing compared to Edran. Edran was huge and armed. The man quivered in fear and pleaded for forgiveness. Edran looked down at the man with a disgusted look: "You violate the unviolatable, you plead the righteous hammer, you quiver on your knees like an animal then by all means you will be judged for what you are!!!" Edran brought down hereet upon the mans neck and his head was severed from his body. Edran took out a cloth and wiped his sword clean: "Mercy will be shown to those who diserve it while righteous fury will be cast upon the wicked! Thou art the words of justice and thou art the words I follow..." Edran then walked past the crowd that stared at the beheaded man in shock. A second later the chains disapeared and the mans corpse bursted into flames. His corpse only deserved to be pecked at by the crows...you are too righteous flame of justice...

Edran ignored the shocked looks that watched as Edran exited the crowd and continued his walk down Enosia'a main road. It was funny that one of Enosia's most deprived and poor streets was directly connected to Enosia's main road. It was just one of the many examples of how Enosia was poorly organized. Edran wasn't going anywhere in particular but needed supplies and information on a place to stay while he patrolled around Enosia so he decided to go towards the center of the city where most of the markets were. At least one thing was planned right... One of the only thing not ocmpletly all over the place was markets.

You had the main market in the center of the town but to facilitate the exchange of goods more, smaller merkaets had been skattered around the city but Edran didn't know the city enough to find them. The rest of his trip was quite uneventful as he mixed with the crowd and started buying his supplies and asking around for possible caves or hiding spots. However after an hour even though Edran had managed to buy all his supplies he still didn't have a place where he could safely stay outside of the city's perimeter. Edran was starting to run out of options so he asked a peasant where he could find the closest hotel and slowly made his way towards it. I hate sleeping in hotels but I guess I have no choice...

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Taking the steps with a bit quicker pace, Tetsano found his walk to be farther then expected, though it was of no issue really, he was used to going the distance as one could say. But he couldn't help but try to at least make it more-bearable perhaps? He slowly pulled out an odd trinket, or odd as to be found here in hell; an ocarina. He found it one day while walking the lands near the place where no demons should near, but he went anyways to find what he could. The Time Wall that was. Was it such a danger that demons couldn't even be near it? He started to ponder within his own bounds on it now as his kimono flapped back in that humid stench that was Hell's wind.

He could feel Arvalace and Destyn a his left side, one naked blade tucked in the sash; Arvalace and the other in it's sheath, a white and bright shine about it's finish, glowing even at times. He could feel the particles within that have been gathering as he went along, he wasn't too worried bout what he may do in a fight, just the fact that he could fight really made him ready. These blades were like an extension to his soul through some sort of link.. but as of what or how he could never tell and thus gave little thought on it during this travels. He would ponder when he stopped, but as he moved he needed to keep pace.

Speak of the devil, or demon you could say, the road was closing in on the city ahead, and he saw the many inhabitants ranging from Anthro-demons of all sorts. The wolves seemed ferocious yet stable, At least for now that was. Another lizard like demon crossed his path, not even considered sizing up by Tetsano's standards. The building seemed somewhat gnarled and covered in black roots or even glowing red wisps of flame. The stone wouldn't catch flame nor would the plants so easily. Looking towards the deeper part of the city the buildings would get larger and darker, not as in color but as in decor. One could see the heads of petty theives standing on spears erect from the ground.

He made his way into a nearby arena, maybe he could have a little fun while he was here and maybe earn a few in wages; whether item or coin. Perhaps he wanted neither, but one would know you needed things to get by. Tetsanosuke though, seemed very proficient as such a way, to provide where there seemed to be so little.

Entering the arena hall he looked down the skeleton ceiling which made the hall way, the spine of a once proud beat held the candles in their hanging collectives above. The floor was still dirt inside, though a carpet was provided near the entrance of the seating range for the large stone cirle that centered it all. Reaching for the front desk, Tetsano let his silver scaled hand onto the rotten wooden table and eyes the roster.

"Perhaps a challenge today?" He muttered.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was it. He was gone. All that was left of his presence were slight outlines of his footsteps. Other that that, Hamasaki Yume was standing in an alley, dumbfounded and with the sword that was destined to be with her. But that was it. 'Gone.' Soon, she shook her head and came out of her trance. "Gabriël," was that the name? "Gabriël." she repeated once more. Suddenly, the blade began to glow with its blue aura, and a melancholic humming emitted from the hilt. There were no words to describe what the melody sounded like; no one could put it into words. But Yume gripped the hilt and deeply closed her eyes. Then, it began to calm down.

"It's all right." barely the atmosphere could hear the words spoken. The metal look as if it were melting, and it melted into a silver light. With a sound (that sounded) like chimes, aqua ribbons engulfed it, and it disapeared. Yume smiled.

'I'll give it back,' the sword was now in her possession, and she was protecting it. 'Gabriël.' an item borrowed after so long would definitely be returned. The angel would make sure of that. To that, she nodded to the self-promise that she'd made herself. With that, soft figures echoed throughout the alley, belonging to a winged silohouette(sp?).

At one point, it looked like Yume's wings would give flight. They merely folded and retreated into light. All that was left was a girl in a kimono.

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

Mind if i join in?

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

as a matter of fact I do, if you want to be part of this RPG make a post int he sign-up thread and wait to be accepted like everyone else. If you don't then don't post here ever again.

Closed Thread

Thread Information