AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My signatures

Junior Member Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2007 04:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My signatures

I just recently started making some sigs...still I wanna show the few ones I have made. any comments are always apreciated. ^^

"Slashed, strangled and slaughtered. Beaten, stabbed and crushed. Gutted and impaled, shot and executed without mercy. Nicely said, Weiss..." - Rosso the Crimson

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

MMMMM^^
    I just love Megaman Zero!
    One of my favorite games ever...
    As for sigs...
    They're good,but still,the best is Zero,hahaha^^
    And now...Give it to me,or I'll take it by force!
    Just kidding...
    Keep up,and try to create different backgrounds^^
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 04-04-2007 at 12:24 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

u should make me one of them to =]
    This sigs was made by a girl named ♥Miss.Bun Bun♥

Junior Member Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei is just really nice Yoosei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsing-Rules View Post
    very nice i like them very good job
    Thankies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    MMMMM^^
    I just love Megaman Zero!
    One of my favorite games ever...
    As for sigs...
    They're good,but still,the best is Zero,hahaha^^
    And now...Give it to me,or I'll take it by force!
    Just kidding...
    Keep up,and try to create different backgrounds^^
    Yeah Zero is my fav too. I really liked a lot after I finished that sig. and yeah I really need to try and creat different backgrounds. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecticmaniac View Post
    Doing a great job. Keep it up.
    Thank you ^_^

u should make me one of them to =]
    You want me to make you a sig? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by juchangok View Post
    those are great =P i love em
    Thanks, glad you love them ^^

"Slashed, strangled and slaughtered. Beaten, stabbed and crushed. Gutted and impaled, shot and executed without mercy. Nicely said, Weiss..." - Rosso the Crimson

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

The edges of the pictures are a bit jagged, but that's natural for a PS newbie. Also, the Sasuke sig seems a little too empty, and I'm afraid the large font just draws more attention to that. But once you begin to experiment with different and more intricate backrounds, that'll change too.

On the whole, you did very well. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Senior Member Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Yoosei View Post
    Thankies ^^

Yeah Zero is my fav too. I really liked a lot after I finished that sig. and yeah I really need to try and creat different backgrounds. Thanks.

Thank you ^_^

You want me to make you a sig? ^^

Thanks, glad you love them ^^
    would you? that would be awsome =]
    This sigs was made by a girl named ♥Miss.Bun Bun♥

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by (_YvOnSo_) View Post
    Yeh i like the one with Sasuke in it. ^__^
    Thanks, glad you like it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Clawdia*~ View Post
    The edges of the pictures are a bit jagged, but that's natural for a PS newbie. Also, the Sasuke sig seems a little too empty, and I'm afraid the large font just draws more attention to that. But once you begin to experiment with different and more intricate backrounds, that'll change too.

On the whole, you did very well. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
    *sweatdrops and smiles nervously* now that you mention it.. Sasuke sig surely look kinda empty indeed. *smiles* still thanks for comment, it will help me in getting better. ^^

would you? that would be awsome =]
    Sure I can do a sig for you. You want a sig of which character?

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOHHH! Your quiet good for a beginner. I applaud your efforts though they are a little empty and I'd like to see you experiment with backgrounds. (like, picture backgrounds) Hope to see more of your work!

~*Lady
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

These sigs are good; just work on those spaces and you'll get better.
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]

"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    …clair "Lightning" Farron

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

nicely done.^^ just need to work a bit on adding fillers to the empty spaces.hope to see more!^^

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWolf14 View Post
    OOHHH! Your quiet good for a beginner. I applaud your efforts though they are a little empty and I'd like to see you experiment with backgrounds. (like, picture backgrounds) Hope to see more of your work!

~*Lady
    Indeed they are a little empty but I am working on it. maybe one day I should try to use picture backgrounds indeed. Thanks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gintara View Post
    These sigs are good; just work on those spaces and you'll get better.
    Thankies and I shall work on those spaces indeed

Quote Originally Posted by baka_black View Post
    nicely done.^^ just need to work a bit on adding fillers to the empty spaces.hope to see more!^^
    Thankies and yeah I need to work in adding fillers or brushes to the empty spaces.

----------------

Thanks for the support and I will take the chance to show my new sigs. I made one of Zero for a friend of mine here on the forum. His name is Hamashimura. I am glad he liked the sig ^^

And this sig I am about to show you all.. was my first attempt with a sorta of different background. One not so empty..I hope.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, you have improved indeed!

There are no jagged edges that I can see, and the Tifa signature looks great! I think the purple theme looks very well indeed, and I really do want to compliment you on the backround. Did you pick it because it reminded you of the Life-Stream? That's what I'm reminded of when I look at it. ^^

The Megaman sig is awesome too, I love the picture the picture you chose, because the character's pose has so much attitude in it. But it still looks a bit empty. What I would do, is find a quote, maybe from a song you like. A quote that fits the picture you're using and add it to the sig.

Keep going, you're doing well!

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The Zero sig is nice!! And so is the Tifa sig, the BG is so cool.
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Clawdia*~ View Post
    Ah, you have improved indeed!

There are no jagged edges that I can see, and the Tifa signature looks great! I think the purple theme looks very well indeed, and I really do want to compliment you on the backround. Did you pick it because it reminded you of the Life-Stream? That's what I'm reminded of when I look at it. ^^

The Megaman sig is awesome too, I love the picture the picture you chose, because the character's pose has so much attitude in it. But it still looks a bit empty. What I would do, is find a quote, maybe from a song you like. A quote that fits the picture you're using and add it to the sig.

Keep going, you're doing well!
    You know to be honest.. I picked a random background for Tifaís sig *smiles nervously* I really didnít think about doing something that would remind the lifestream but now that you mentioned it.. it does remind me of as well.

About the Megaman Zero sig.. yeah it still looked a bit empty but I was really out of idea of what to put there. At least I choose a good pic of Zero, since just like you said..his pose does has so much attitude in it. I liked it when I saw it.

Thanks for the comments ^^

Quote Originally Posted by [unlimited] View Post
    The Zero sig is nice!! And so is the Tifa sig, the BG is so cool.
    thankies, glad you liked it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and well I just made a new sig... I will show it now obviously *chuckles*

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

You'r doing good! I really like the elf girl one you just did! The background might be a bit too busy around her head, but otherwise it's really cool!

Do you do sig/avie sets? I've been thinking about getting a new set, and you have some talent. I wouldnt mind having you make me one.
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

OMG they're so KAWAII!! ^_^
    I really like the naruto, the elif, and the hyuga clan sigs.
    Can you make me one?
    Last edited by Luck_Sharingan_Sakura; 05-04-2007 at 06:29 PM.
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreall View Post
    You'r doing good! I really like the elf girl one you just did! The background might be a bit too busy around her head, but otherwise it's really cool!

Do you do sig/avie sets? I've been thinking about getting a new set, and you have some talent. I wouldnt mind having you make me one.
    well I am glad you liked my sigs. and sure I can give it a try and do a sig/avie set for you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Yosuke_Asuka View Post
    I like the one where theres Naruto!!!^_^
    thankies glad you liked it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Luck_Sharingan_Sakura View Post
    OMG they're so KAWAII!! ^_^
    I really like the naruto, the elif, and the hyuga clan sigs.
    Can you make me one?
    glad you liked my sigs ^^ and sure I can make you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saibot View Post
    That's some good work ya have there Yoosei-chan :3
    thankies Saibot-kun ^^

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoosei View Post
    well I am glad you liked my sigs. and sure I can give it a try and do a sig/avie set for you ^^
    Alright!! Do you need me to send you a ref. picture? Or do you just want me to give you a charactor?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just say the character you want me to use on your avy and sig. and tell me if you want any text on your sig as well. ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okedoke. How's about a Shikamaru set, with the text: "All I really wanted was to be an average shinobi,living a average life...What a drag." somewhere on the sig I don't really care if it's on the top, or the bottom...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gadreall, I know I took some while to finally finish the sig and avatar but I was busy due to my work. anyway here it is the set you requested.. I hope you like it ^^

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice job with your sigs - your extractions are really clear and crisp, and I like your backgrounds on the sigs. Keep them coming!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba View Post
    Nice job with your sigs - your extractions are really clear and crisp, and I like your backgrounds on the sigs. Keep them coming!
    Thankies glad you like them. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina-Desaugeo View Post
    They're amazing! I wish I could do sigs like that. Heh. Anyhow, job well done. ^^
    if you would try I am sure you would end up doing sigs like me as well. and thanks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by My Dark Magic View Post
    Love your signature work, keep it up because I wish to see more soon enough. Once again, good job. ^^
    thankies again and don't worry as I am about to post another sig soon enough ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sobriquet View Post
    Wow, I love your sigs. Keep up the good work! xD
    awww thankies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by xLawliet View Post
    Totally cute. <3
    thanks, glad you think so. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and here it comes another sig that I made.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I adore your latest sig. After reading the text on it, I was like "Ahahaha, *huggles sig while bunnies dance and eat cake*" xD Keep it going!

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

I like them, what program did you use? very good ^.^

Closed Thread

Thread Information