AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lost in Blue 2 [DS]

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Lost in Blue 2 [DS]

What do you get when you combine The Sims with Castaway, Robinson Crusoe, and/or Lost? Lost in Blue 2.

In the game, you are on a cruise for your senior class trip, when suddenly, it sinks. Betcha never saw that one coming. The only other survivor is a boy or girl(depending on the gender you chose for the main character) also on their senior class trip. The rest of the game is about surviving, getting off the island, and having a good relationship with the other character.

Like The Sims, Lost in Blue 2 is hardest in the beginning. In the beginning, the three meters in the games(Stamina, Hunger, and Thirst) are hardest to fill. However, surviving does get easier! Eventually, you'll learn to fish, make advanced tools, explore deeper into the island.

Most of the tasks for survival come in the form of minigames. These minigames handle well and provide enough challenge to keep players interested. Your fiftieth fish will be as fun as your first.

Once the game actually gets going(once you learn to fish), it really does get easier to handle hunger, stamina, and thirst. More than anything, this game requires patience and preperation. Long trips generally require preperation the previous day. Also, you need to know how long you'll be out, if there's going to be food or water, and so on. You can't really blow through half the game in a day, because the game is paced(and well-paced at that) to draw out to avoid finishing it quickly.

The island is beautiful by DS standards, filled with good textures and fine animations. Another high point is the writing between you and the NPC, which is never a drag to read. Just watch what you say though, the NPC can get annoyed quickly.

So, anyone else own this fun little survival game?

P.S.: NEVER EAT MUSHROOMS.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

I have that game it's pretty good.

If I get ever get mushrooms(in the game)I stock for emergency food supply's,like wood, shells,coconuts are best to get.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Junior Member Jonerick is on a distinguished road Jonerick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PM me

I got the first one and it was crap. From screenshots the two look exactly the same so I probably won't bother picking up the second one. It was a real letdown for me. It had the potential to be amazing.
    Anime- Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Bleach
    Website- jonerickblog.wordpress.com
    Music- U2

Senior Member chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 04:40 PM
    Threads

Is Lost in Blue out already?
    Man got to get it as soon as I can.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

I never even finished the first ^_^;;;.

Closed Thread

Thread Information