AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ragnarok Online

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ragnarok Online

Does anyone else enjoy playing Ragnarok Online?

I play it quite often and I usually play as my Gunslinger (which is my favorite class).

Member Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2007 05:52 PM
    Threads

Yeah I play RO :P I prefer Sniper than Gunslinger :P

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never really got into it, because when you're new, it's hard to continue playing when you have no one to play with, and everyone is mean to you and snakes your kills, and follows you around swearing at you.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Grey View Post
    I never really got into it, because when you're new, it's hard to continue playing when you have no one to play with, and everyone is mean to you and snakes your kills, and follows you around swearing at you.
    That's what killed me off the game....my server was full of "l33t" players too advanced and no one was willing to help. No courtesy at all. I was led there by some close friends and the guild was quite powerful, but I left for maybe....2 weeks? Due to exams. But the point is, I fell behind and people just kept sighing and talking to me as if I was a child. It was ridiculous.

I still like the basic game layout and simplicity. Not to mention the style. I'll go back into it when I'm able to find a good server.

WoE is a lot of fun by the way. With the right parts.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Unknown Identity... The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

i do play ragnarok...
    i actually have no 3rd jobs yet...
    i only have my priest..lvl74
    and hunter lvl 85..

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been playing for more than 2 years... never on an official server though, just on lowrates (have tried highrates and didn't like it).
    Favourite class so far is professor. I've transcended 3 times to Highpriest, Gypsy and Professor. Oh the memories ._.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Unknown Identity... The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

i love the siege war...
    the war of emperium is the best thing that happened to me since i learned how to play online MMO's...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 02:29 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I play on private servers...^^ usually on semi-low rate ones.

I like playing characters that no one else wants to play---stalkers, clowns, professors. ^^ Nice to have a monopoly on one class. XD

Stalkers are my favorite though. I love having high flee without relying on +flee cards
    "It's the time you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important." -The Little Prince

Member animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:17 PM
    Threads

Lol I loved Gunslingers desperado, I was lvl 90 and pwned a baphomet with it and spammed it and healed my sp(?)
    In the end I stick with the hunters and snipers.
    One time I saw a sage(the one who uses books or daggers)own an agi knight with a knife that speeded up the attack rate and had auto cast. He attacked so fast that the spells were raining down like crazy. No healing items. 1 on 1.

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

I play RO, but on a private server, PerfectRO! I enjoy playing on a PK server, just people gang ALOT.. My main classes is a Stalker and Scholar.

Senior Member mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew has a reputation beyond repute mew mew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 09:57 PM
    Threads

i play Ro.. but only offline.. lol.. Really..

edit it from animewallpaper

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

I hear they are making 3-1 and 3-2 classes(another set of transendant classes). Plus raising the lvl limit to 150, with other cool stuff.

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

me too i play Ragnarok and I'm an avid fan.. well, my characters are in hibernation though. I love the char class of Swordies epesially my Lord Knight. Now I'm using my High Priest for boosting chars of lower levels.

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Banned Forum / Chat ooaao is a name known to all ooaao is a name known to all ooaao is a name known to all ooaao is a name known to all ooaao is a name known to all ooaao is a name known to all ooaao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2009 03:02 AM
    Threads

iRO is crappy and so out of date. kRO had gunslinger almost a year before iRO got it.

Oh and they are making new classes. iRO will not have them for awhile and kRO will have them soon. I enjoy private servers much more becuase there arnt alot of "133t" people as you call them. Or atleast just not on my server >_>
    Last edited by ooaao; 09-12-2007 at 12:22 PM.

Senior Member Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003 has a reputation beyond repute Darkness2003's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 03:17 PM
    Threads

I played it for a couple of years, I'm not just awaiting RO2
    Call me Dk03 or Dark for short if you wish.
    My created sigs are on my uploaded pictures

Spidey-boy... you think you're greater than me?
    Hah! Don't make me laugh....

Junior Member Roldy is on a distinguished road Roldy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 08:53 PM
    Threads

I love that game to death.

I only like playing in private servers though because they're more up do date on things.

Right now I have an Assassin cross (which is my favorite class) a monk and I'm working on a ninja.

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:22 PM
    Threads

Ohyes <3 been playing it for 2 years and a half and im still not tired of it - yet xD

A sorta....fairytale <3

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I played since the first beta for iRO came out, but then I left iRO because the value wasn't worth what I was paying. did a few private servers, but they didn't work well with my Japanese OS. If I had more time, I might try going on jRO.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Junior Member FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 10:52 PM
    Threads

Is it worth playing? Because I was thinking of joining at some point in time...
    You do not need a weapon, for your body can be a weapon.

Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

In my opinion, not anymore. It used to be fun, when it was all about adventuring with your buddies. It stopped being that a long time ago.

I played since it was in open beta here in my country, and continued for several months. When our guild broke up due to lack of interest (because the game community changed drastically when it stopped being about adventuring), I quit, and soon after, almost all of our guild quit as well. Now not a single one of our former members, nor any of our guild allies, still plays.

That's not to say the game isn't good. If you can put up with a bad community (case-to-case basis, but a lot of players really have no manners), a load of bots, and having nothing to do but grind and PVP, then go ahead and play it. But honestly, since it's a P2P game, I think there are better games than that. If you're going to pay for something anyway, go ahead and pay for something that's more enjoyable than that. That's my advice.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

In case any of you want to correct, question, comment on, or suggest anything to me regarding my translations or use of Japanese, please do. My sources of learning have all been listening to people and kinda forcing my brain to interpret, rather than actually translate like a dictionary.
    I understand I'll make many mistakes (I'd be surprised if I translate something mistake-free) but you have to understand that I'm doing my best.

Junior Member FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 10:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownymous View Post
    In my opinion, not anymore. It used to be fun, when it was all about adventuring with your buddies. It stopped being that a long time ago.

I played since it was in open beta here in my country, and continued for several months. When our guild broke up due to lack of interest (because the game community changed drastically when it stopped being about adventuring), I quit, and soon after, almost all of our guild quit as well. Now not a single one of our former members, nor any of our guild allies, still plays.

That's not to say the game isn't good. If you can put up with a bad community (case-to-case basis, but a lot of players really have no manners), a load of bots, and having nothing to do but grind and PVP, then go ahead and play it. But honestly, since it's a P2P game, I think there are better games than that. If you're going to pay for something anyway, go ahead and pay for something that's more enjoyable than that. That's my advice.
    Thanks for the advice. I'm not certain now, seeing as I hate bots...and bad communities. But I'll look into it anyway.
    You do not need a weapon, for your body can be a weapon.

Closed Thread

Thread Information