AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: What does your parents do when their angry?

Member Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia has a reputation beyond repute Ichigo Momomyia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 08:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow

My parents give me a stare down followed up with a 3 hour lecture while I stand,and at the very end they tell me to sit down and I get grounded for 3-7 days or more.
    Love life.

Senior Member Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 12:00 PM
    Threads

reading some of your posts mine doesn't seem that bad! my mom normally gives me this death stare, yelles her head off, somethimes slaps me and grounds me for a week or so
    Friendship is like little jems scattered all over the earth.
    And when you find them they are very precious to you.

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

My Father never touched me. He spoke calmly and explained the problem and that I shouldn't do it again. Unlike my mother, Who used To hit me and usually make fun of me in front of FRiends/Boy's. But then she stopped and pretty much ignored me.
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

s u r v i v a l i s m Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn has a reputation beyond repute Kathryn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 10:14 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

When my parents are angry, it's usually reduced down to brash yelling. It's extremely childish.
    愛しさは腐敗につき。
    Many thanks for the + rep, guys! (ノ^_^)ノ

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

my mom says nothing and my dad complains about thing that have nothing to do with the problem that made him angry me i walk out of the house and chill with my friends
    Are you Experienced?

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Well.. father is in jail serving a 40-year sentence so I dont know what he does when he gets mad.. actually I think him getting mad was involved with his arrest o.O
    My mom on the other hand, has high blood pressure, so if she doesnt take her medicine for that, she will LOSE HER MIND. Lets see, some examples of her losing her mind are throwing silverware at me, screaming loud enough for the neighbors to worry about it, throwing whatever happens to be within range, etc. Actually, my mom doesnt get mad as long as shes got her blood pressure meds ^.^; Growing up with that kinda helped me to learn how to stay on peoples good sides and be nice ^.^
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Member PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 02:57 PM
    Threads

My parents srream yell break stuff dont listen to reason and hit us
    Ask a ninja Rules

(\_/)
    (o.0)
    (>:<)

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunch and good with ketchup

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

basically...just rant... and when you survived that is not adding to their anger through snide remarks and questionable facial expressions or actions... then, the anger would just have ranted itself clean... then all's well again...XD

Member ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

Unless you yelled at her first, Ma just informs you angrily but calmly what the deal is and then she'll go in her room for the rest of the night. If you started yellin at her first then she'll yell at you and then go in her room. My daddy... well since he's in GA right now he just yells over the phone. And I just say 'Yes sir' and 'No sir' and let him yell at me. Then I hang up and finish doin whatever I was doin.

~.:*Mwah*:.~
    Lay back, kick it, and enjoy the ride.

Senior Member JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

My mother yells for a bit, then she calms down and explains to me what I'm doing wrong. Then if I acknowledge that I'm wrong and that I'll change (I can't really win against my mother anyway since she's always saying she's right) then she might or might not take some of my stuff away. I get it back easily though. O_o
    I am JuicedUp, aka Wark_Ento...

----
    Anime Mangatism Forums - JOIN if you're a manga artist!
    ----

"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -- Eddie Izzard

Member Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 03:23 PM
    Threads

Mam or Dad shouts at me then just sit down and watch TV. They've never touched me at all. They don't parent like that. At least I turned out alright...

...I guess.

>.>
    Last edited by Katsu; 08-31-2007 at 02:40 PM.
    .:: Our greatest glory is not in never falling ::.
    .:: but in rising everytime we fall ::.
    --------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------
    Currently a fan of
    ~ Zombie Loan ~
    ~ Heroic Age ~
    ~ Sky Girls ~

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yell at me for the most retarded reasons,and then tell me to just go to my room when they're done arguing

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My parents would somehow, just keep yelling the whole day. Talking to me about what I did, lecturing me and stuff. Then, they'd turn around and leave me alone.

But sometimes, my mother drags me outside the house or my father imprisons me inside a room.

But, when they skip the lecture, I'd have to be really serious since that will mean, I'm not allowed to use something for a certain period of time. Let's say, "No computer for a month!" or maybe "You are not allowed to watch anime for 2 weeks!"

So far, the anime thing's never happened.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

My dad doesn't get angry often but when he does, it's rather frightening. However most of the time he just ignores everyone and gives "Hm." and "Mmm." answers.

My mum can rave on for hours about what I did wrong and threaten to take my stuff away, but most of the time it ends up not happening.

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

Lets see they scream and shout profanitys and insults at eachother..fists somtimes fly..things get tossed and broken, then he leaves for the night..till things cool down...that being my mom and step dad..my mom and dad devorced when i was 3 so..i didnt grow up with them both..i never really heard my dad and step mom fight..if they did..they did it behind closed doors..like adults..
    Last edited by *Lady_Kikyo*; 09-01-2007 at 01:20 AM. Reason: blah!!!!!!!1

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

If they're mad at me~ Most of the time they'll shout like crazy ><!
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Closed Thread

Thread Information