AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you could choose . . .

Member Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky has a reputation beyond repute Under a starless sky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2008 11:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default If you could choose . . .

If you could choose the way you could die . . .

would you choose to go out with a bang?

quietly?

violently?

peacefully?

If you could choose the way you could die, what would it be and why.

I would want to die peacefully in my sleep, without any pain, without any debts and without any illnesses that could have caused me any pain. I would die old and happy with my cat lying in bed beside me. I would want to die like this because it is peaceful, and my family wouldn't have to pay off anything of mine. My family would know that I had been happy.
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 08:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I would chose to be assassinated because of my attempts at world dominatiom.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

#TEAMONODERA (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 07:39 PM
    Threads

i get the chills just thinking about dying i would like to die a painless death
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 12:53 PM
    Threads

i would want to be remembered so i would want to die in an explosion of glory!!!

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 06:49 PM
    Threads

Someone asked me this same question a few months back, and this is basicly what I told them:

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Clawdia*~
    Okay, let's see...

First, I'd have to make an enemy. Like, I'd have to track down the most touchy,creepy, psychoneuritically disturbed person on the face of the earth and take away his/her most coveted item, the one thing that kept him/her on the brink of sanity. (Oh c'mon, of course they have one. What do you think kept him/her out of the looney bin all this time?) And then, that person would go on a rampage against me. They would spend every second of every minute of every day thinking of a way to crush me into oblivion and have my soul burned in a jelly-like Hell. And, once they've figured out how to do just that, I'd come up to them and say.

"Hey, wassup?"

Then I'd slit my throat and die, but not before hearing their demented cry of rage, agony, and dispair.
    Why? I guess because...I like to annoy the crap out of people. xDD
    Last edited by Clawdia; 03-27-2007 at 05:26 PM.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 11:44 AM
    Threads

I just like to die peacefully in my bed..without anythin pain..

maybe with my family with me and knowin i was happy

Member Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 03:27 PM
    Threads

If I would Die it would be peacefully or happily. Maybe before I save someone. But If I die I am not sure if you would feel it if you die instantly but maybe I would die that way... maybe not.. It's kinda weird to arrange my death but hopefully maybe if I don't change my mind one of these probably might be nice
    Eyes full Of Sadness, Tears full of hatred
    Loveless through all your life, sooner or later there will be light
    Trust me and take my hand
    I will show you love Gaara of the sand

Some people Say im obsessed I say im in love =P

Member yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 11:49 AM
    Threads

i know for a fact that im going to die some horrible death just for the fact that i did what i did best, i got in someone's face and made them soo mad that they had to have me killed...for me, that would just put a bright smile on my face where ever i go, either heaven or hell.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 06:56 PM
    Threads

I don't want to die. I'm gonna find a cure for it soon. Then I won't die.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 02:06 AM
    Threads

I want to die unexpectidely. I dont want people to stress forever and ever about whether I will die or not and then have to deal with the after grief too. I just wanna die quickly and unexpectidely. That would be perfect.

~* Love Lady *~
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2013 07:14 PM
    Threads

Peacefully, listening to the song that changed my life forever while holding the paw of my lioness.
    Last edited by Beast; 03-28-2007 at 08:07 PM.

Fai's Vampire Heart. Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 08:49 PM
    Enmity, sorrow, despair. Behind the thick facade, lie even more secrets.
    Threads

I'd like to drown, in the deep-sea. Anywhere far out where the water grows freezing, that way you wouldn't fight back because your body would be without sensation and you would just descend away to death. It seems the most peaceful way to go - but I don't plan to die before my Andie leaves me, I'll join him instantly, when that day comes.

:Siggy Made By Me:
    "Hold me, kiss me, say that you love me. That's all I ever want to hear you say, Tyler-puu."
    **PROPERTY OF CREED~DISKENTH**

Senior Member Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 02:44 AM
    ~*In Tyler's(a.k.a Creed~Diskenth) shirt...
    Threads

I'd like to die peacefully in my Tyler-puu's arms. Reasons are simple, Tyler's my life. <333

:Siggy Made By My Darling Baby:
    "Hold me, kiss me, say that you love me. That's all I ever want to hear you say, Tyler-puu."

**PROPERTY OF CREED~DISKENTH**

Cookie Monster *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 03:05 AM
    Threads

Wink

I would like to die from taking a bullet for someone. That way i don't die alone as well as i will be remembered in a good way and i impacted someones life.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2016 10:01 AM
    Threads

I would like to die like Joe Yabuki from Ashita no Joe. I got the distance and give a world champion his toughest fight. Kinda like how Rocky shocked the world when he went the distance with Apollo Creed in the first movie. I come into the fight medically diagnosed as punch drunk and I'm given a total underdog shot of like 100-1 and I surprised the fans by giving the champ a tough fight and then after the final bell, I'm willing to rest in peace.

Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Member Batz has a spectacular aura about Batz has a spectacular aura about Batz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 11:24 PM
    Threads

I would like to burn to death. You only die once I would like an experience I've never felt before, so much pain that you can't feel anything as the nerves die or you just black out. It won't be fun, but like I said you only die once.

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 04:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

I'd like to die while I'm asleep... A very peaceful death for me... I don't wake up after one night and my relatives struggle to find the cause of my death. XD They cry at my corpse while I watch they from where ever I am, either laughing or crying... ^^
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Senior Member Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 11:22 PM
    Threads

Alrightiiie... Let me think. There's always been the ideal death, but there's always the painless death, too. And then, of course, a bunch of other deaths yadayadayada... I think that depends on how the person is feeling when they write up their response.

Right now, I have that 'heroic' death scene in mind. Like ... I remember one time, a few years ago, my friend Eric and I were talking. And somehow, we ended up with the scenario:

"If some Iraqis came to your school and asked for one person to sacrafice their life and save ten, randomly chosen victims, would you step up?"

--I apologize if that insulted anyone.--

Every since then, couldn't help but what to die -that- way. Heroically. Selflessly. And at the same time... selfishly and cowardly. It's like suicide-- but for a cause? Selfish to forget about all the people who love you but selfless to save the innocent? I don't know. I just always imagined that kind of death. That ... heroic, memorable death.

Of course, that'd just be the introduction into it. I'd want a quick, swift death. A bullet through my brain or heart or decapitation. Or all at the same time to verify death at a quick pace. I'd be so scared, I know, but I wouldn't want to be tortured then killed. I'd just want... a quick death. -Nod.- Yep.

Sorry for the epic, lol.

<3x.Charmmy

Member Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 07:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

Haha, I just had this discussion earlier today. I'd be happy with a number of ways.

First of all, I don't want to die in a dumb way, like slipping in the shower or something. I'd rather be completely obliterated, total overkill. Like, if some giant gun designed to destroy a large planet were targeted on me alone. That would be pretty crazy, better than something lame at least.

My number one choice would be to die fighting, preferably for someone I loved. Any fight would be cool, but an epic battle would be satisfying. I don't mind if it's painful, I think essentially any type of death can be peaceful in its own way, besides maybe burning.

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 03:09 AM
    Threads

I don't really care how or when it happens, but I would like it to be a surprise. Like: Watch that bus! What bus? SPLAT! Also, I don't want to just give up and die, but rather try and fight on till my body gives up, not my brain 'cause I'm not to keen on giving up. I'm just a little bit hard headed.

I'm not sure if I I'd want to Suffocate or Drown, but they say drowning is a peacefull way to go once you stop fighting. How do they know this?

Anway, see you Morbid lot later!

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2013 12:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well that depends, am I dying normally, or am I dying before my time? If it's before I'm supposed to I want it to be something cool. I dunno, freak skydiving accident or something. But if it's when I'm supposed to die, I just wanna die in my sleep.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 11:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Between violent and peacefully i guess. Maybe in a battle. And when trying to do a good deed and i die instantly. So no pain is required.
    Over-saturating since '07

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 05:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

i want to die peacefully.. in my sleep.. i dont want to die in a tragic.i dont want to make my family feel vry sad...

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2009 12:43 AM
    Threads

I wanna go out in style! I'm talking about rescuing the woman I love, getting her to safety, and then going out guns blazing as I cover her retreat, slowly dying from blood loss from multiple periphery bullet wounds, but still giving whoever it is the fight of ten men! And then, just after I've eliminated the last of the lot, including the big boss, My love cradles me in her arms and gives me one last, bloody kiss before I close my eyes for the last time.

How's that sound? Romantic, no?

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 05:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DaSOCOM View Post
    I wanna go out in style! I'm talking about rescuing the woman I love, getting her to safety, and then going out guns blazing as I cover her retreat, slowly dying from blood loss from multiple periphery bullet wounds, but still giving whoever it is the fight of ten men! And then, just after I've eliminated the last of the lot, including the big boss, My love cradles me in her arms and gives me one last, bloody kiss before I close my eyes for the last time.

How's that sound? Romantic, no?

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

wow! so romantic.. full wif imagination.

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

Closed Thread

Thread Information