AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Netherneea Wars 2 To the Ends of the Universes

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Yes the triumphant return of Karlona and Kiotchi!....Karlona and Kiotchi
    Alstina let Neverdyne do her job. She heard something. Karlona rushed around the corner "There you are, Ali!" Alstina nodded "Here I am" SHe agreed. "Oh good you're alright? Did you hear the explosion? Kiotchi...I oh we thought you'd been hurt!" Alstina frowned "Mom, what explosion? I was talking to Neverdyne" Karlona was uncharacteristically blubbering frantically "Oh we have to find your dad." Karlona grabbed her daughter's wrist pulling her along after her. She was still blubbering but not as badly.
    "Oh there you are, Karlona, thank goodness it was just one of Ali's tricks Neverdyne will be busy for a while not many hurt...I think" Kiotchi too was very uncharacteristically frantic.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

neverdyne appeared in the doorway looking tired "alista.."her voice had gotten a serious tune and it was not just because her mother was around "find the guy who did this, i am not sure if the child wil pull through.." she looks back at the kid that was now patched up "and please find his mother" she walked back in and sat at the bedside.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

OOC:
    Lil Menu, since you are a member of the Tears of Blood it will be common sense to have your character know Altheena, since she is the founder and leader of the Tears of Blood. Try and keep that in mind for future reference when posting.

BIC:
    Altheena heard the explosiong but just shrugged it off after Renshi got up and ran after the noise.

She looked at Avery and then smiled and replied,"Sure follow me." She then got up and brushed herself off and started to lead the way. As she walked they passed Hatsumi, Altheena smiled at Hatsumi but didn't stop to talk to her.

"This is the North Wing, it hold the shops, mission acceptance area, and meeting rooms. The shops are places like any other shop except they only sell wares here at the base. We have a black smith, wonderful guy named Mr. Black. We have an accesory story where you can get items like potions, herbs, belts, etc. there. We have a BP system her. You will be paid in Euro by the person who submitted the mission and when you get back you'll have a certain amount of BP's depending on the mission. You use the Bp's to purchase the items and upgrades and what not." Altheena started to explain.

"We do this because it wouldn't make any sense to use our members money for our members." Altheena joked while laughing slightly. Then she turned down corridors that were mainly empty storage rooms and meeting rooms. Then she came to another larger corridor.

"This is the East Wing. It holds all the training grounds and trainers quarters. We have many masters that can train you in different fighting styles. I myself am one of them." Altheena then lead them to the South Corridor which is where all the residentail areas for the actual members of Tears of Blood are. Then she lead them to the final corridor.

"This is the West Wing. It's where the kitchen, dinery, the medical unit area, and a number of small lobbies are." Altheena said. Then she added,"All the corridors lead to the courtyard which in turn leads to the exits, but every wing has it's exits I guess." Altheena stated.
    "Avery your room,...well you'll know when you find it, your name is enscribed on a plate on the door already." Then Altheena turned to Logos,"If you care to stay I can have a room prepared for you right now that will be ready shortly.

OOC: (again)
    Woah this is a long one!
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Haseo looks thoughtful and shrugs, "Well theres a town up ahead, we could head there and restock." Haseo then shrugs again and starts to walk off but before he goes he stops and throws the knife into the bushes. "Gabriel," Haseo said, sudenly serious, "It's time for us to depart." Haseo then starts to walk away again, leaving his knife buried deep inside a chest of an assassin.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Gabriel notices the assassin and runs over to him and pulls the dagger out trying to heal him but he dies quickly not responding to the healing. "Probably something done to his body to make him less affected by magic", he says looking downcast. He puts his hands together and says, "Rest in peace", while setting the body aflame with the fire seal. He catches up to Haseo.

"I think I just found a reason to follow you", he says not looking directly at him. "For future reference I dislike violence, and I hate death"
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

hmm....this place was certainly... something. It was large and well-equiped, that was beyond the realm of doubt. But he himself had no use for anything she had spoken of... and he had some misgivings about taking root anywhere...but then he figured he would just be going to an inn here anyway so he might as well take the offer for that night. He wrote quickly, alright... i suppose that i can stay for a night...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Altheena read the paper and then smiled at Logos. "Alright I'll have a room prepared for you right now." she stated then she walked into the lounge where some of the workers were and told them to prepare the empty room next to hers for a guest. Then she walked out of the room back to Avery and Logos.

"You'll have the room to the left of mine, since Renshi has the one to the right. Now if you will must excuse me I have to go make some repairs on the hallway from earlier, then file some paperwork, and then go to my daily training." Altheena stated.

She then started to walk away but turned before she left and said,"Oh and Avery from now on, when we're in a meeting, infront of nobles and royalty, or infront of lower members of the Tears of Blood you will refer to me as either Lady Altheena, or Mi'lady. This is mainly to prevent jealousy between members and keep up a good face for the Tears of Blood. When we are alone or with close friends like now you can call me Altheena and drop the formalities."

"Logos when your room is ready the shift maid Mia will find you and inform you so." Altheena added to her statement. She then turned and walked off to the hallway that was damaged and started using small gravity spells to repair the hallway and clear the debris.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Ginko fallows Nathnial not knowing where he is going so he stay a little behind Nathnial so he dosn't get lost. Ginko as he is walking gets out pen and papper and write what little things he lernd last night with hs drunk friends(He didn't get anything good but he knows a little more about the area he is in).

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

As they walk onward they enter the shadow of a building. As they walk Nathnial's body begins to fade out a bit and within the next few steps he disappears and than reappears in the shadow of the next building. Noticing his surrondings are different he stops and looks back noticing ginko isnt behind him. "YOU GOING TO CATCH UP GINKO."
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Senior Member menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 07:40 PM
    Threads

Sanzou looked at all the stuff going on around him with no interest in his eyes before he heard a sound like the ringing of some holy bells, "It's them isn't it, Rubedo, they sure pick a bad time to call..." Sanzou said as the light slowly faded away from him.

-Dream sequence-

Sanzou got up in a world of darkness, the endless haze hiding the lost souls that couldn't find peace in death like elves in a forest. Sanzou looked around, slightly disoriented, at a gate in the shape of a demon, fangs going up the sides, gleaming red eyes that gave you the feeling of looking into lakes of blood, it's mouth open showing a vortex of souls swirling down into the deepest pits of hell. Sanzou looked at the gate, not with fear like a normal person, but with a look of someone who didn't drink their coffee that morning. "Rubedo, why were we called here again, they know I hate this place," Sanzou said irritably as Rubedo's form appeared next to him, "Don't ask me, I can't believe they called us here, the gates of hell, it isn't funny that I'm here again," Rubedo murmurred as he looked around for them. Suddenly, Sanzou saw two approaching shadows, "I think that's them right now. I bet my hearts stopped beating by now Rubedo, I just hope they don't bury or cremate me until I get back." he said a little halfheartedly. As the shadows approached they took on their forms, the one on the left took onthe shape of an old man in a worn black cloak that was slightly torn, traveling boots up pants of an unknown material both black, and long black hair that was uneven and a little dirty, his face had some hair on it as if he shaved he also had deep faded black eyes that showed a deep sadness in them. On the right was a lady covered in a long flowing dress that was in the style of the seraphs, her eyes were a deep green that showed a hidden kindness, her hair was long and flowing like her dress and it had a nice blond tint to it, most people would think of her as a beautiful young woman but would know better when they saw her wings, six huge silver wings awarded to the high seraph of an angel domain that was only given to them after thousands upon thousands of years growing more beautiful every thousand years.

Rubedo looked at them with no happiness, "What is it this time, Shino. What about you, Zangetsu. Why did you summon us here, it better be important for you not to come to Marloona," he said to his brother and sister.

Shino looked at them with an almost clairvoyant expression, "I am sorry, brother, but I had no choice but to call you. War is on the horizon and you need to be ready. You may not survive this one if you are not careful. Your past will come back to haunt you in every way, be careful," she said, sadness etched into her voice.

Zangetsu didn't turn at all, "You will come to face things that never crossed your mind, if you stay in the past you will die. You will be tested to do things you never thought about, eventually you may lose yourself into the pits of despair. Your future lies hidden beneath war, camoflauged among death, be prepared, my brother," he said as six giant black wings flew up, feathers falling to the ground like a rain of darkness.

Sanzou looked at them before saying loudly, "We'll make it, we know we have friends to help us along the way, nothing can stop us."

Rubedo looked at them before wings the color of blood sprouted from his back, six in all, "I am the blood seraph, you think you can scare me that easily, ha, we'll show just how tough we are," he declared before his spirit fused with Sanzou's and they dispersed into the mist of souls.

-End dream sequence-

Sanzou woke up and looked around, his worst fears came true, he was on a stretcher with a white sheet covering him. As he listened outside he discovered he was just brought into Neverdyne's medic office.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

neverdyne had the new addition to the ward placed on the other bed next to the child. she checked him out but it seemed he was death. she sighed after covering him with a white sheat "rest in piece"she returned to the childs side to keep a eye on him. after a few minutes her eyes started to close and she fell asleep her head resting on her arms in the side of the bed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Haseo frown deepens, "As do I, but I would rather shed someone elses blood then have mine or my friends sheded first. I apoligize, but at the moment, it seemed the only route to take." Haseo shook his head and looked at Gabriel. "You seem to be a peaceful man, yet you have such destructive power," He then looks at the mask at Gabriel's waste, "and that mask...what is your story?"

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

"Mom, Dad, if you'll excuse me?" "of course" "Yes" Alstina headed to the hallway hoping the mother of the child was not there. "Lady Altheena!" Alstina caught up with Altheena "I have been asked to find a child's mother. Medic-sama thinks that the child was here. Have you seen anyone?" Alstina asked. Keeping her voice respectful and using Altheena's proper title. Kiotchi and Karlona had very defintely made sure their daughter knew how to adress Altheena. THe manners had been drilled into her since they had arrived on Marloona.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Gabriel sighs and says, "It's all in the past now, there's nothing to discuss" He starts looking away. "This mask is just a reminder of what's always at stake, it's an heirloom from my grandfather" He looks back up and he's smiling again, "so shall we make our way to this town you spoke of?" He didn't like the direction this conversation was taking so he was trying his best to reroute it.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Renshi stopped after a long while and looked around, his body surrounded by a burning white aura, his face was etched with the light of the Marloona sun. Inside he felt himself fall, the explosion and his friend running off were so sudden and just downright surprising. There wasn't anything he could do at this point and he knew it. He set down slowly on the orange stone paved road, the stones were glowing in the light of the Marloona sun. He turned around and started back towards the city, he could feel his hair being blown back by a strong wind, his eyes narrowed as he tilted his shining wings forwards into the current.

He set off with a streak of white fire at his tail, the fires slowed as he caught the subtle waves of the air currents and he let his arms at his sides before shutting his eyes to the view.

"Over six hundred years and I'm still... learning." He noticed he still had Ryuk in his hand and the blade called out to him. He looked down at the shining steel as he opened his eyes, still gliding along the sky towards the city and the HQ.

"Renshi, hear my words. There is much we've yet to see, though within the everlasting void we feel the vibes of the oncoming future. We are not sure of what is to come but... we are prepared to fight by your side."

"Thank you, my old friend.." After many years he didn't need to be asleep to heard the sturdy words of Ryuk or any of the blades for that matter. In dreaming and in living awake he was able to hear then and communicate with them as one. He sheathed Ryuk at his side and let a hand to his front as he flew.

He sighed once on his way back.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 03-31-2007 at 03:57 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Logos nodded and sighed, he always ended up next door to her... did that mean people didn't want the room next to her? Still, he was grateful for the free place to sleep but did not feel like waiting around for the mia, the maid, to catch up with him and he let himself be pushed around by the tug of his mind, growing slightly curious about that girl from earlier. Yahweh murmured something about his being random but Logos ignored it. There was so much suffering in this world, it floated across the surface like roses across the water, and if we didn't take what pleasure we could in whatever places our minds might find it then really what was the point in living? Just to suffer? Logos did not think so, but then Logos did not think. It was Yahweh's job to be the creature of pure reason, while Logos was to be of pure intuition.

He found the girl, still standing, somewhat dazed, where she had been before. He walked up to her and handed her a note which read: You seem somewhat out of sorts... are you alright?
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-31-2007 at 03:43 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Altheena had just finished making repairs on the hallway when she heard Alastina's voice. She looked over to Alastina, smiled, and said,"Hello, Alastina. If you're talking about the child that was injured here than you should look for his mother in the kitchen area. I believe Leonie-chan took here there to make some tea for her." Altheena replied.

"I must make myself scarce now. If you need anything feel free to come by my room, I'll be in there for a little while." Altheena stated. Then she walked past Alastina and walked to the South Wing and up to the second floor there and to her room.

Her room was fairly large. It had shades of purples, blues, and black decorating it. Her canopy bed was black colored wood with black sheets and dark purple pillows. Her furniture in the room was all black. She had black walls that had a large mirror with a midnight blue frame on one wall next to it was the door to her bathroom. One of the other walls had a portrait of her mother, the seraph, Renshi, and herself on it which was painted after they arrived in Marloonra next to it was the door to her closet. There was a balcony with purple curtains and next to the balcony doors was a black desk and chair. The desk had a blue vase on it which in turn had purple and blue flowers in it both of which were small gifts from the seraph and her mother. It also had some papers and small tubes containing chemicals in them on it. Next to the desk was the door that lead to the hallway. The final wall was the one with the bed against it.

Altheena closed her door and walked over to her desk. She got out her pencil from one of the drawrs of the desk and started filling out forms and paperwork conserning many things from the Tears of Blood members to her recently completed mission. After an hour or so she finished and then got up. She walked over to her closet and changed into her training outfit which was a black tube top, slightly baggy black pants and black china shoes. She of course kept on her charm necklace and three bagles and then left her room after taking her hair out of her headband and putting it into a high ponytail.

She walked down to one of the training grounds and started traing with using basic magic spells and physical excersices.

A maid walked into the courtyard and over to a man she was told was named Logos, talking with Hatsumi. "Excuse me Logos-san, you're room is ready. You go through the residential hallway to the stairs, up to the second floor and it will be the fourth door on the right. I am the shift maid Mia if you need anything else please come find me." the girl said and then scurried of to do her work.

OOC: I'll post a bio on Mia in the sign ups later, along with my lackie sheets. Mia will be an NPC of sorts not an actual character with a large part in the story.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by viperoushell View Post
    As they walk onward they enter the shadow of a building. As they walk Nathnial's body begins to fade out a bit and within the next few steps he disappears and than reappears in the shadow of the next building. Noticing his surrondings are different he stops and looks back noticing ginko isnt behind him. "YOU GOING TO CATCH UP GINKO."
    Ginko looks and can no longer see Nathnial he look one more time as if his eyes are playing with him.
    "Now what?"
    Ginko looks around him after hearing his name..."well, I don't see him so I am going to take a set" Ginko sit on a bench whating for Nathnial to find him!

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

He sighed when she had left, looking up and down the corridor. Logos had left somewhere, leaving him to walk around to find his room. He was thinking about the formalities and how to act in front of nobles and roaylty and such. He wasn't accustomed to formalities and sighed "Damn, I'm a soldier not a well mannered kid." He muttered, turning down another corridor. At the end of it, was his room, his name enscirbed on a plate that hung in the middle of the door, chuckling to himself. "I feel so special, though probably everyones names are on the door." He said to himself, opening the door.

He found himself standing in the middle of a light blue painted room, a closet on one side and his bed in the middle of the room. He walked in, closing the door behind him as he took off his armor, letting out a satisfied breath, hanging up his chest plate in the closet. He had a white shirt underneath, jumping on the bed as he grinned. It was such a long travel, sleeping on the ground and everything. It had been so long since he laid on a bed, his head on a soft pillow. His wings were throbbing in pain, closing his eyes he fell asleep.

Senior Member menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanzou lay under a white sheet listening to Neverdyne's snores, "She could have at least let me out. Damn Zangetsu, thinking, just because he's the death seraph, he can call me to the gates of hell without permission. I'll show him after I get rid of THESE SHEETS!!!!" he yelled as he let forth one of his most powerful hell mage spells, the "hells pedestal".

Sanzou watched as a column of fire of all colors, red, orange, blue, white, and black, rose into the air, vaporizing the sheets as well as the ceiling of the medic's office and anything above that, "Whoops, I better...scram," Sanzou murmurred as he ran out of the medics office before anyone came to see what the pillar of flames was.

Rubedo was laughing, "Good shot me bucko, ha ha ha."

Sanzou didn't look amused, "Shut up, you damn seraph, we better leave," he said quickly as he ran past Altheena in the training grounds without thinking. Sanzou's thoughts raced as he left the base of the Tears of Blood thinking, Whatever lies in front of me waits at Marloona castle.

Junior Member Lil Menu is a glorious beacon of light Lil Menu is a glorious beacon of light Lil Menu is a glorious beacon of light Lil Menu is a glorious beacon of light Lil Menu is a glorious beacon of light Lil Menu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2007 04:08 AM
    Threads

Hatsumi read the note nervously and then looked up and the angel with a puzzeled face.Iv never been this close to an angel befor..i rember my mother use to tell me stories about them..how some angels con us into thinking their good.Hatsumi closed the note and shoved it inside her pocket and nervously began to speak."He..Hello my name is Hastumi part of Tears of Blood..who are you if I may ask?" Hatsumi waited for an answer.
    Last edited by Lil Menu; 03-31-2007 at 06:42 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Altheena has been training for a short while when Sanzou ran past her. Normally she wouldn't have thought much, if he wasn't looking so distressed. She quickly stopped training and ran after him. She followed him for a while then realized that he was heading towards the direction of the castle. She casted a small alignment spell that made her run faster and caught up with him and grabbed him.

"What are you doing Sanzou?! I demand and explanation!" Altheena ordered strenly. She didn't care for being stern but was when she thought necessary.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanzou stopped when he was grabbed by Altheena who had run after him, "Well well, looks like the tables have turned, now your ordering me around, that's funny, ha," he said mockingly as he looked at Altheena with a funny look in his eyes. Sanzou just stood there quietly before speaking, "Sorry, but I don't feel like spouting on about things that don't, for the most part, concern you. Now I would suggest that you let me go or I'll have to get ruff with you," he said as his eyes turned a deep misty red and his hair became wild, he was ready to fight. He was Rubedo.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Altheena was slightly taken back from Sanzou's reaction but didn't let go of him. "They DO concern me for anything you do will fall to me! I don't care what you have planned " she replied to him.

"Return to HQ at once! I will be forced to use physical force if you do not, and I don't mind getting rough with you if I must! I will not let you go any further." Altheena stated. Then she noticed the change in his appearence and knew that Sanzou wasn't himself any longer.

Altheena prepared herself for being struck at just incase, but didn't let go of him and said, "Remember, I am your superior now, I've gotten stronger since our last sparing, plus I won't be holding back. So, don't make the mistake of attacking me and making me your enemy.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rubedo looked at Altheena without flinching, "Damn, I miss being your superior, the ball was so much fun, and then yelling at you saying things like now you will all die or something, ah those were the days," he said without much thought. Rubedo looked around for a way out but without seeing any just talked, "Anyway Altheena, if you must know I need to go to the Marloonean or whatever capital. That's all I'll tell you unless you are prepared to fight a seraph, and I don't mean Lucian," he said with a bit of mockery.

Closed Thread

Thread Information