AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Does anyone here listin to Reggaeton?

Junior Member (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun) has a reputation beyond repute (Narutokun)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2007 09:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Does anyone here listin to Reggaeton?

well I was just wondering if anyone listens to Reggaeton and or Cumbia besides me.
    Because so far I've only seen one person who is hispanic on this site besides me but I don't know if they listen to Reggaeton or Cumbia so anyway does anybody listen to it and understand what they say or just listen to it and if you do what artists for both genres do you listen to the most and what are your 2 favorite songs from those artists?My favorite is Montala RemiX and Boom Boom by Miguelito.Miguelito is a new Reggaeton artist.Fuego and chiquilla Remix by Kumbia all starz.They changed their name from Kumbia Kings to Kumbia allstarz
    Last edited by (Narutokun); 03-26-2007 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks for the sig Nespa

I knew I loved (shy girls) Hinata

If you get in my way you are DEAD

don't click this link...

Closed Thread

Thread Information