AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: my first sigs

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default my first sigs

These are the sigs I've done so far. Please be honest and tell me your opinions of them.

Yes I know its small, it was the first one I made.

This one I did just for the fun of it

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

Overall, I like them a lot, but not really for the third one.

The first one was alright but the font beneath 'Alan Walker' seems too small. I can't read it >.<

The second one is simple but quite well done. The lighting at the top right corner seems to be 'out-of-place' though...

The third one is too random. They are all dogs alright, but somehow it just look alittle too messy. There's no focus nya~

The fourth one is good. nice background, good focus, and the lighting effects are well done. *for the top right hand corner. The one at the bottom seems to be covered by the main object*

I like the fifth one too. the glow around the dragon and the backgoround blends. No awkwardness. Except the dark blue words at the side seemed out of place too...

The last one...I have to agree^^The background is simple but because it's dark it shows the contrast to the pictures, making it look really great. The pitures seemed random but because it's 'put' in boxes it's quite okay^^

Keep up the good work~

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Junior Member Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 06:24 PM
    Threads

Hey great job. It blows my stuff out of the water. I love the dragon and fangirl ones.

^Signature made by me

Junior Member EpiQ is infamous around these parts EpiQ is infamous around these parts EpiQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 06:35 PM
    Threads

Yes Corath i think it does "blow yours out of the water"

your sig = Pattern + Text w/ stroke + Pic with backrounds erased

Hey btw that's pretty good for your first stuff.

I like the third one alot

-EpiQ
    Coming soon

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

i like the dragon one.coz i like blue^^ good job

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WOW! You got some nice works there. Your BGs are way better than mine are so far. TOTALLY impressive. Hopes to see more.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Closed Thread

Thread Information