AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Has the PS3 become the offical loser?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 53.33%
  • No

7 46.67%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PS3: Offical Loser

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default PS3: Offical Loser

After watching the Loop during AOTS on G4, Sony is starting to lose exclusive titles. Has the PS3 become the offical loser?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Well I've heard rumours of Tekkan and Devil May Cry 4 maybe being realesed on Xbox 360. Not only that, but when Assasin Creed was first announced, it was only supposed to be on the PS3, but is now being released for the Xbox 360 again.

The PS3 has also had very poor sales due to the constant 'push back' of it's release date along with the Huge price tag of £425 which is the consol and a Controller

Now back to killing zombies with a Lawnmower (Deadrising is so much fun )

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The PS3 isn't going to fail as utterly as some of the Gameboy's early rivals. It probably won't fail as bad as the N-Gage. Considering the large amount of Sony fanpersons who've already bought a PS3, it'll live the console cycle, I bet.

Consoles are losing exclusives because of the high costs of making games. The more money it takes to make a game, the more consoles they have to release it on to get more money. That's why movie games generally get released on every console, to get more money.

P.S: G4 sucks.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes. It was a losing system from the get-go.
    Almost all of the exclusive titles have been announced for the 360 as well. What are you really getting on the PS3 version...BETTAR GRAPHIX!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 07:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

I'm going to have to say no.In the past day and half in New Zealand the Playstation 3 has sold out of the units we had on release day kown some people have to 2 more weeks till they can get one.And to date the XBOX 360 has not been going so well in New Zealand the people want PS3.

I like my little black box......

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

just take a quick look at what sony showed at GDC and you can see it'll be fine.
    PSN Home and little big planet took the show and games like lair and heavenly sword are getting closer, also ffxiii, mgs4 and much more comming after that ^^

and judging by the hard time i'm having finding a ps3 after its release here ^^; i'll say it's doing quite well.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

As I have said for like...a year now...LOL@SONY

BTW kids, the PS3 is no longer backwards compatible, the ones that are being made now no longer have the feature. Oh poo.

The PS3 will have some kick butt games though, Lair looks frickin awesome. If the thing comes out with enough cool games like that it may be worth buying one day, not now and not for 600, but I'm not going to deny good games when I see them ( even if we do have to play them on something that looks like a forman grill)

still though, lol@sony.

PS. The PS3 sold 50 out of 1,000 units at it's launch in Paris.
    Last edited by Buruku; 03-24-2007 at 01:54 AM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Right now it's still waaay behind the other two competitors, but I still think that it's a bit too early to declare it out of the scene. There are still quite a few promising titles that are coming out, some of them making me wish that I had a PS3. Note though, not enough of them to make me pay 600$.

Aside from that, all in all Sony has let down their fans. Period.

EDIT: @Wolfwood

You kidding me? Down at the nearest EB games, there has been three brand new PS3's (2 500$, 1 600$)that have been sitting there for the PAST 3 MONTHS! What does that tell you?

DOUBLE EDIT (I don't know why I'm bothering.): As of yet, the sales are barely over 1.6 million. Just checked.
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 03-24-2007 at 01:56 AM.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    jand judging by the hard time i'm having finding a ps3 after its release here ^^; i'll say it's doing quite well.

Buy a plane ticket to america and walk into any gamestore or toy's r us. You'll find at least one in each of the gamestores at any given time and at least 2-3 at toys r us. It's been like this since late december.

In other news, I still can't find a damned Wii.

nd to date the XBOX 360 has not been going so well in New Zealand the people want PS3.
    America still loves it.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nd to date the XBOX 360 has not been going so well in New Zealand the people want PS3.
    So what? Does sony have over 10 million sold? Nope, that goes to the Xbox 360.

And @Deadpool.

I've been searching for AGES and have yet to find a Wii. It's insane. x_x
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 03-24-2007 at 02:01 AM.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

and to date the XBOX 360 has not been going so well in New Zealand the people want PS3.
    The only place the 360 has done well is America, which is perfectly fine because America buys a ton more consoles then Japan or anywhere else, I wish I could remember the figures.

@Ichiro and -Deadpool-, we need to start a club for the Wii-less.
    Last edited by Buruku; 03-24-2007 at 02:06 AM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    And @Deadpool.

I've been searching for AGES and have yet to find a Wii. It's insane. x_x[/COLOR]

Yeah, I usually get.

"Sorry, we got them in this/yesterday morning but we only got about 5 and they all sold out within a half an hour.

Toys R us gets the most, but the nearest toys R us (for me) isn't exactly a stones throw away.

I was thinking about actually buying a PS3 the other day, but then...OH WAIT

I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH CASH annndd IT COSTS 100 DOLLARS MORE THAN THE CREDIT LIMIT ON MY PLASTIC
    I then came to my senses and said "Lawlno" and left with a few old X-box games for about 25 dollars.

@Ichiro and -Deadpool-, we need to start a club for the Wii-less
    Alright, but we need at least 10 people to sign the guild charter. And I need to save my gold for my epic mount, so we'll need to wait a bit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    @Ichiro and -Deadpool-, we need to start a club for the Wii-less.
    I find that name mildly insulting (Like everytime someone says that word), but I support the cause!

EDIT: Let's see...

REASONS TO BUY AN XBOX 360
    Great online plan.
    Solid selection of great games,
    a long line of great titles coming to the system.
    backwards compatibility.

REASONS TO BUY A NINTENDO WII
    Indestructable controller
    Also a great selection of games
    INNOVATION!! (Can't stress that enough)
    Backwards compatility extravaganza

REASONS TO BUY A PS3
    Graphics
    Free online(?)
    Metal Gear Solid
    ......uh....graphics?
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 03-24-2007 at 02:14 AM.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

BTW kids, the PS3 is no longer backwards compatible, the ones that are being made now no longer have the feature. Oh poo.
    That would only be a percentage of games that aren't going to be compatible. And that's only in Europe.

And I'm still waiting to see what happens with the PS3. If the new black 360 comes out before the PS3 gets some good RPGs, then I'm getting a 360 and a PS3 is going to have to wait until ffxiii, or until i can not spend my money and save up 600$. If I find a game worth getting ont he PS3, then the 360 is going to have to wait.

And I doubt the "loser" can be determined as of yet. You'll find the loser at the end of this console gen. It's not over yet.

And the rumors about games going to the 360 are just that, rumors. Until MGS DMC and all those games are officially announced to be for the 360, you can't trust 1up and joystiq. The same people that lie over and over again just to get hits on their websites... then turn around and say that the rumors spread because of their "forum" when the proof is in their articles.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife View Post
    DMC
    Hi Guyz

It's comming right from capcom's website. If that isn't enough proof, don't know what is.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Hi Guyz

It's comming right from capcom's website. If that isn't enough proof, don't know what is.
    Well, that's one less reason for me to buy a PS3. =/

Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy alone is not enough to get me to buy one of those PS3's. Sadly enough, I was about to consider buying one when I saw assassin's creed and a few other games that were claimed EXCLUSIVE to the PS3, and all of them are now on the 360.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

they really did sell out everywhere down here and long lists still to wait.
    adeliade is the one place i know of in australia that still might have a few left, but i dont plan to drive there ^^;

there were no real campers or lines for the ps3 this time since all copies were pre-ordered and what reason would you have to line up when you can stroll in and grab your copy?
    it was well done to stop problems of previous launch issues ^^

reason for me wanting a ps3... well go check the "home" trailers and little big planet. mostly home. that is just amazing.

toys R us got tons, mostly because you pay $100 more and get 2 games ^^ very nice deal.

still no offical word on how many have been sold now, but predictions set the ps3 at over 3 mil sold after this launch. pretty good seeing its price and that it wasnt released to long ago ^^ (waiting for the update of vgcharts to be sure.)

DMC was lost as exclusive a few days ago. only because capcom themself is steering away from exclusives altogether. so that means this'll end up working both ways and capcom games on any console will pop-up on their rivals soon enough ^^ good for gammers really.

in the mean time i'm going ps3 hunting tommorow for the shortest waiting list, then planning on resistance, motorstorm, darkness and oblivion to last me till lair and heavenly sword ^^
    i got a plan :P lol

edit: and i wish i could of gone to this launch O_o
    http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/775/775340p1.html
    Last edited by Wolfwood; 03-24-2007 at 04:52 AM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Funny enough, there aren't any games out I really want to play on any platform, save Oblivion, which I'll just play on PC after I get around to building a PC.

So when the Wii and 360 fans start screaming about how, "PS3 is da suxor" I roll my eyes.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 03-24-2007 at 08:12 AM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

@Ichiro and Deadpool-You can count me in that club. How bad I felt X-mas morning when I didnt get a Wii...*tearshed*

Anyway,I dont think the PS3 is completely out of the race, but if Sony doesnt step its game up (and maybe try to keep its promises this time around) then it probably will,especially with high-selling competition like the Wii.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sony seems to aim more for the long run. ps2 is still going strong even now making them a truck load of money each hour ^^;
    blu-ray is also winning in most countries now with companies, and even a country or 2 entirely ignoring hd-dvd and not stocking them at all.
    that leaves ps3 as a cheap blu-ray player and will appeal to non-gamers aswell now.
    the race between the formats isnt over just yet, but rumours say even microsoft might jump on the blu-ray train soon ^^;

all i hear mostly still is "i'm waiting for a price drop" when it comes to the ps3 ^^; understandable really. wont need to wait too long aswell. Q4 this year is said to be when the ps3 will drop by $100 american.

o and about backwards capabilities. 73% of ps2 games work on ps3 in europe. they're just using an emulator to do them which is better since they can be upscaled easy and updates will allow the amount of ps2 games playable to rise aswell.
    also, 73% is well over 1000 ps2 games ^^;

i'm keeping my ps2, so not gonna worry me there anyway.

a funny contest in germany by a huge retail store was if you ran to the top of some huge building with ya 360 and tossed it over the edge, you'd get a free ps3. ^^; first 50 people only got that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

all i hear mostly still is "i'm waiting for a price drop" when it comes to the ps3 ^^; understandable really. wont need to wait too long aswell. Q4 this year is said to be when the ps3 will drop by $100 american.
    I don't know why people keep saying this, sony really can't afford a price cut, the ps3 is already being sold cheaper then it cost them to make it, I doubt there will be one anytime soon.
    a funny contest in germany by a huge retail store was if you ran to the top of some huge building with ya 360 and tossed it over the edge, you'd get a free ps3. ^^; first 50 people only got that.
    Man thats dumb.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know why people keep saying this, sony really can't afford a price cut, the ps3 is already being sold cheaper then it cost them to make it, I doubt there will be one anytime soon.

Man thats dumb.
    Sony is going to continue to lose money on the system, no matter what anyone here says. The system costs 200$ more to produce than what they're selling it for. Yes, I know that the Xbox has brought no profit to Microsoft, but come on, this is microsoft. They can blow all the money they want. To be honest, I will not buy it unless the price drops, since there's pretty much NO reason to get it.

Blu-ray? Psh. Had a friend down the street buy it for that reason. You know what ended up happening? He found no uses for it and was trying to sell it. I still has it, unable to sell it.
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 03-24-2007 at 09:11 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the price cut will come from a way to make a chip in the ps3 less expencive. not sure on the full details, but it'll cut the costs enough for a price drop.
    and consoles always loss money on sales. ps2 lost money up until this gen, it only just started making $8 each sale.
    they simply get that money back through software and other things involving their console ^^

blu-ray really has won. it's getting more movies in a month then hd-dvd will get all year. it's selling 3 to 1 against them, and its support is just growing with companies choosing not to stock hd-dvd at all (JB hi-fi in australia for example)
    it's win over hd-dvd will boost the ps3 in a big way.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    ]
    blu-ray really has won. it's getting more movies in a month then hd-dvd will get all year. it's selling 3 to 1 against them, and its support is just growing with companies choosing not to stock hd-dvd at all (JB hi-fi in australia for example)
    it's win over hd-dvd will boost the ps3 in a big way.
    I don't know where you get your facts, but from what I know most people don't even care about Blu-ray. In fact, half of them don't even know what it really is, nor care.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it's everywhere on forums and the net if ya look. blu-ray is outselling hd-dvd, has more support, more movie releases and it wont be long till it's cheaper. how can hd-dvd win against that?
    games even need more space the a simple dvd can provide now. kojima is asking for a 50gb blu-ray disk for MGS4 since the 25gb one wont be enough. size matters aswell, and blu-ray wins there too ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information