AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Tul grinned from his place in bed. "Hey, beauty, how's it going?"
    "Tul, shut up" Karia said. "The medic said you wanted to talk so talk"
    "Hey" Tul pasted a hurt expression over his features "But he was right" Tul effortlessly changed to serious. "Captain, something's wrong"
    "Something you know?"
    "I sort of just 'feel' it. I don't know"
    Karia's gaze hardened slightly "Just a feeling? Tul, I can't do anything on your word"
    "I know but I thought that either you or Darren should..." Tul trailed off his gaze landing on Karia's newly acquired dogtags. "Now, lovely, I don't remember seeing those on you before"
    Karia felt like slapping him. But she restrained herself.
    "Who'd you get them from?"
    "My brother they just arrived today" Karia foudn herself thanking Hilvern that Tul didn't know about her familial relationships.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Momo felt but didnt move. They were probing around in her wound but she wasnt about to stop them, no matter how much it hurt. She had to get better one way or another. They were poring now. First hot liquid poured over the wound, stinging and tingling through the open crevices. They let it sit and wiped it off and poured some more and repeated several times. She wanted to scream but.... no. She couldnt. She tried not to concentrate on it, instead opting for focus on the small weight of her locket on her chest; barely noticable but all the harder to focus on. Now they were wrapping it up. Well, atleast nothing was broken. And finally to rest. That she needed more than anything.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Max walked out of the pod feeling like a kid after Christmas morning. His support team had really hooked him up. He was now wearing a new set of web-gear, a new rucksack that could hold more, and some new toys as well. The most appreciated of them was a new blade-shooter. Unlike the small dagger type that he kept up his sleeve, this was the size of a very small sword and had greater range than the smaller one. It could also be used as a fighting weapon, whereas the smaller units were too small.

And it didn't hurt that his boys had customized it, either. They had engraved the word Thunder in silver script on the blade. He was already thinking of one-liners for it. He checked his PDA, newly updated with cool programs that he would have to figure out later, and found the humans (or at least Karia's dogtags) still where they had been before. Good.

Max turned around, closing the door to the pod and arming the security system. He could only hope that a large swarm of Diterr walked right by it and tried to get in. But in the meantime, he must move on. He began his walk to find his own hidey-hole near the humans and get some sleep. Food could wait until later, he was tired.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Junior Member Kename is on a distinguished road Kename's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:30 AM
    Threads

Rikita didn't get a reply earlier when she called Leo, so she decided to try again. "Leo, do you need any help down there?" she said, desperately waiting for a reply. While she was waiting, she decided to see how Lana was doing. She ran down to the shop. "How's my baby?"
    Lana was outraged. "So," she took off her gloves and wiped her hands," you're the one who trashed this perfectly piece of machinery?! I oughtta have your head for this!" she yelled angrily. She paused for a second. "This is why you don't let close combat majors anywhere near mech-fighter suits!"
    "Chill, it's not like I did it on purpose!" Rikita yelled. She got in Lana's face to show that she wasn't scared.
    "But you could've been more careful!" Lana said as she pushed Rikita away.
    Rikita took her pistol out of its case on her thigh and pointed right in Lana's face.
    "Get that out of my face..." Lana said calmly.
    Rikita didn't budge, and neither did the gun.
    "I said...GET THAT GUN OUT OF MY FACE!" Lana yelled. She kicked the gun out of Rikita's hand and picked it up. "You see Rikita, I don't like having guns pointed at me that much. It makes me 'jumpy', you know. Especially if the person pointing the gun at me is a no-talent freak!"
    Rikita shrugged her shoulders. She had been called worse before, and she knew it. She snatched her gun from Lana's hands and walked out of the shop to go wait for a reply from Leo.
    "That's what I thought!" Lana yelled as Rikita left, but Lana knew that she would've lost if it had come down to it.
    Rikita sat down by the radio and waited.
    * bad girls are only bad girls when they get caught *

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Leo stood up, he wanted to cry but he knew he wouldn't. one they were in the middle of a war, grief would come later and two he had suspected Mum was dead for a while now, earth was just to dangerous.
    Mum was dead, Dad was dead. it looked like they were going to die. Darren had told him everything, up until the start of this campaign they were on now. Just as he was about to start explaining a rookie officer ran behind the billboard and asked if Darren would follow.
    they both did and as they walked past the medic area Leo saw Darrens face light up as he saw Karia, but then go down as he saw the masses of injured.
    he cursed loudly, which called for a woman medic to look at him sharply. he thought his plan would leave less injured and more alive. he knew deep down that this was the best case senario, any other stragegy involved a lot more dead, but he couldn't help but blame himself.
    the rookie entered a small tent with the communications technology in and sat down next to a tech. "we've had a message from HQ."

Darren picked up the sombre tone straight away, he stayed silent.
    the tech carried on, "we have about 40 healthy troops with about 10 more with minor injures and 20 more with possibly life threatening wounds. Also HQ has stopped my request of 100 more troops and also asked that your major captaincy get passed on to captain Lygoust... they aren't happy at the fact that you haven't made it to the Diterr base yet."
    Darren sank onto a small camp chair. it wasn't that he didn't believe in Karia's ability, but without the tactics he had planned in his mind he couldn't see a way out of this alive.

Leo stood up his sorrow now anger. "from what i've seen here its the moral and captains that have kept you all still alive. if you rid the men of there commanding captain the moral will drop and thats to important to lose at a point like this.

Darren looked at Leo surprised. he was grateful for his support but he knew it was useless. "Go get Karia will you. i need to talk to her." he watched as Leo stalked out, then held his head in his hands...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tul noticed Leo first. "Who's he, pretty?"
    Karia repressed the urge to slap him (again). "He's a friend" She said through gritted teeth.
    Tul smiled "You're not off the hook yet, lovely, tell me one more thing..."
    "Yes?" Karia forced herself to stay neutral.
    "Would you give me a kiss to make it all better?"
    Karia couldn't stop herself this time she jumped up but managed to keep herself from hitting him. "Tul, go hit on someone else for once" She said in a steely tone then left her spot by the hospital bed.
    Tul was smiling on the outside, but on the inside he cringed. He'd been meaning to be serious and out popped the most ridiculous question you could think of. But, Karia could do that to a man, Tul sighed and turned on his side not in the least comoforted by the fact she knew his suspicions.
    "Hi," Karia said to Leo refusing to look back at Tul.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max had finally found a structure worth sleeping in. He shied away from the nicer ones around, instead picking one that was half-blasted away and pockmarked from bullet holes, shrapnel, and everything else that comes along with war. It was perfect.

He found a room that was more or less intact and set his hammock up in the corner near the ceiling once again. He was on the same wall as the only window into the room, and far enough back that no creature in passing would notice him. He laid back against the wall and checked his PDA. Karia was still inside the human compound. That was good.

He pulled up a list of all the new programs his PDA update had given him. Several caught his eye, judging from the small statements explaining their purpose. He would have to check into them later. But for now, he shut the lid on his PDA and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes. Hopefully he could get a few hours of sleep before something required his attention.

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

May i enter this RP?

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Light wolf was banned so ive been taking control of ALL his characters he has left behind,i hope its ok with you for me to take over his character in here as well.

Byakuya slowly awoke with a pain in his left arm,and hand. He looked over at it and to his dismay Hajeo was released and was charging up power.

"How long was i out.............why has it released itself,and his chargeing power?" Byakuya slowly stood up and felt its power heal some of his smaller wounds. He held the large seven barraled gun into the air and released it power into the sky. Seven beams of light spread into the air and with a beautful display seemed to singal any and everyone that could see it.

Byakuya growled as Diterr began to cover the roof of the build he was between. He had signaled his allies but the Diterr was well. Byakuya used his powerful legs to jump up the sides of the bulding intel he soared above the diterr attack force."So you are all ready to die,then SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!"
    Byakuya draw Tenro from his side and slashed a few Diterr with its blade. It then turned and went back on his oath to never use his horrible weapon,he fired the gun and sent seven shots in seven different directions. Diterr slowly faded away from the power of the shots while others lost Limbs and large chunks of flesh,and bones. Byakuya continued to fight as the Diterr surronded him. He growled and jumpped into the air and charged the gun to half,he wouldnt go any higher in fear of distroying everyone and everything around him. He fired the shot in one beam of light and distroyed the building in a 500 yards raidus,around him.

The light shined brightly in the sky,and formed a cross,of pure energy in the sky. Byakuya laned on the ground and looked over his distrution,and the dwath he caused using this forbinnden weapon. The gun began to vibrate and energy began to relesed itself into Bykuya's body. Bykuya growled at a small crather under him,became a large crather. The energy flashed once or twice and slowly died down. Bykuya looked over his body and noticed that the gun was gone. It had sealed itself back inside Bykuya's body.

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

OOC: Im wanting to know if i can enter this Rp

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: right firstly, hollow ichigo, on you go take his character i've seen your writing in other rpgs so i'm ok with it
    secondly, armageddon you really need to learn the rules of this site. you go onto the sign up thread to join an rpg ok, read how to make a character and if hes good enough you can join

Leo couldn't help himself, despite the circumstances he smiled. he loved it when big heads got put in their place. he watched as the man rolled over and saw a flicker of something on his face? being quick to notice things wasn't always good, feeling down and guilty again he beckoned to Karia.
    "you've got to see Darren, i think he needs you, we all need you..."
    he left his cryptic message there and started to walk back. "oh and before the scene gets too morbid, is there anything going on between you a Daz? its been awhile since i've seen him, i don't even know if he has a girlfriend."
    it didn't seem like the time to talk about boyfriends and girlfriends but yet again he was getting nervous, and when he got nervous he spoke alot...

Darren didn't lift his head from his hands, so many possiblities ran through his mind, he just needed control of the men until they got to the objective. if they got to the base of the diterr he knew he'd be able to get his own stratagy used. it all depended on the HQ's decision, intel was being sent to him as he sat there waiting.
    another plan came into his mind but he dissmissed it quick. he might be able to get Karia to listen to his plans on the sly, but he didn't want to put Karias captiancy on the line.
    his last good plan involved the black ops member. if he could find him and talk he knew that he would be able to influence the direction of the group, these black-ops, they could do anything these days. he heard Leos voice and cringed, that was a personal question. he chuckled darkly and made the tech member jump...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia felt herslef beginning to stare at Leo. Me and Darren?!? She laughed. "You really must've been out of touch...Darren and I are nothing more than good friends." She smiled. She added in her mind If I dated I almost certainly would date a Venusian but since I'm ugly I'll probably die single. No problem with that. Except she did have a problem with that. "I don't think he's dating either" She left it off at that. She was feeling the ridculous urge to laugh again. There didn't seem to be too much to laugh about right now. Karia wondered about Leo's cryptic message it sounded like he too had premonitions. Karia wanted to laugh at that thought as far as anyone knew not many humans got it the ability after all was said to have started on Venus. I must be giddy. Under normal circumstances none of this would even occur to me.
    Tul glanced at the nurse. He still had an inkling that something was wrong. Way wrong. Maybe Darren could help Karia. If she even told him. Tul wanted to smack himself. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Think, Tul, be level-headed.
    OOC: Just wanted to say that this is still all good, tom!

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: thanks for the support FMA but i can see that we've lost many characters. this rpg started well enough but it has fallen slowly apart. thanks to all of you who have stayed on. i'll try to keep this going as long as at least one person still writes (wow thats sounds, errr very, honourable and that) but i'd like to have some more characters on the station. i think i'll send a message around to some of the old people and see whats happens.

Leo glanced at Darren as he stepped in, it was weird to think that the popular handsom boy Leo remembered his brother to be would still be single. by the sounds of it, even he'd out classed his brother. if he didn't catch the look on both of Darrens and Karias faces he would have probably laughed.
    "shall i leave you to it?" he asked Darren hoping to catch his eye...

Darren didn't look up, "you can stay if you want but you probably wont understand it..."

Leo shrugged and sat down on a crate at the back of the tent. he caught a look from the tech member and looked at what he had sat on. he saw the sticker from under his shorts... Fragile, computer parts, etc...
    he jumped up, "ha, well. i think i'll just stand." he said as he tried to pull his cheesyist grin...

Darren only looked up when he felt Karias stare drilling a hole in the top of his head. "Well, where should i start..."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo's dreams were all mixed up. She kept getting things in flashes. Bits of the past and snips of her dreams for the future. She fliiped through all the thoughts and memories in her mind as if she were sorting through files. One 'file' seemed to keep coming up again and agian. Leo. Were was he? Was he ok? Was he still close by? Question after question poped into her head. He was all she could think about. Sure there were a few snips of her favorite memories of her family and such but the vast majority of everything she saw invovled Leo. 'Why am I so obssesed?' she asked herself.

Her head was so buzzed with these thoughts she hardly noticed that she was awake. And hungry. She took a deep breath and forced herself to sit up. Pain shocked her every nerve and she almost fell back onto the bed. She hunched over until the rush of blood in her head subsided before she looked around for someone she could ask for lunch. Or dinner. Or breakfast. Or whatever meal was next. As she looked around, she saw all the people who had been injured. Most of them were asleep or unconcious but there were a few like herself. Awake. One inparticular looked like he was about to hop out of bed and beat himself up. 'Wonder what his problem is.' she thought. She pried her eyes off the man and looked around for a nurse or doctor who could give her some food. When she finally spotted one, she waved her arm (painfully) at her until she was noticed. When the nurse got around to coming over to see what she needed, Momo asked "Could I get some food?" and the nurse obliged. 'Finally!' she thought, 'Some food!'
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 05-29-2007 at 11:52 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: I'm still with you too, folks. As slow as it may be right now, it's still really good. Hopefully this post will highlight the darker side of Max's personality. I say hopefully because, well, I haven't written it yet. :P )

Max couldn't sleep. Dead tired as he was, rest would not come to him. What could it be, nerves maybe? He didn't quite know. He checked on Karia's signal once again, she was still in the compound. She had been moving around quite a bit inside the building. It left him to wonder what was going on. He didn't imagine her to be the type just to wander around aimlessly. Something was going on in there.

Max allowed himself a grin of dark delight as he lit up another cigarette. He could always sneak inside. Again, he corrected himself, even if the first time wasn't as delicate as he could be. The humans had steadily been bumping up their security with each attack by the Diterr, they were learning. But were they ready for Max? He shook his head, he shouldn't entertain thoughts like that. Allies, after all, didn't need to be looked at like that, like toys to play with.

But Max had the feeling that the human army just wasn't prepared, mentally at least, as he had hoped they would be. Getting sucker-punched twice by the enemy? They were lucky to be alive. Whoever was in charge sure hadn't seen much real war. Max, while no gray-haired veteran himself, had seen warfare when it had still been humans fighting humans. His instructors throughout life had always been counted among the top in their fields. And Max had been an excellent student.

Max's mind was wandering again, this time focusing on Karia. He quite know what had attracted him to her, what made him choose her as his insider? He had another dark thought. Her getting into trouble, the kind of trouble that only Max could get her out of. Or at least, the kind of trouble she trusted only Max to get her out of. He hoped that she could trust him. The duties he owed his insider were great. Max was her eyes, ears, and if necessary, arms as well. To each other they were both highly valuable, did she realize that? That he needed her as much as she needed him? More unknowns...Max hated unknowns. It was his business to bring the unknowns to light.

More of his mind wandering, this sucked. He flipped open his PDA, determined to focus on something. But he was too tired to focus. He began reading the instructions to one program in particular, it had caught his eye as potentially useful. It was some sort of satellite takeover program. It was already running in the background, it was programmed like that. And it had found several satellites and hacked them using one satellite already under control. His geeks sure had hooked him up. Max kept reading instructions on several programs until finally, much later, he was dead tired and slowly pulled himself into his hammock and drifted off to sleep

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tul signalled a nurse. He was hungry beyond words.
    "Yes?" The nurse asked. She looked upbeat and peppy.
    Tul sighed, "Could I get some food? I'm hungry" Nurse Peppy nodded and bounced off to find a doctor. Tul still wanted to smack himself. Darren will help because Karia will tell him. She trusts him.
    Karia knew she should tell someone about Tul's warning. But she just couldn't get herself to tell Darren. Maybe Wraith? Karia wasn't sure what exactly what he meant by giving her the tags and she was equally unsure what either man could do about Tul's suspicions. She waited for Darren to go on. She had a cold feeling in the pit of her stomach. Things just weren't going well. After the brief spell where she could laugh at nothing Karia was beginning to wish she could laugh.
    Tul leaned back on his pillow with a big sigh. He felt someone watching him briefly. Something bad was coming...he just knew it. Karia could maybe tell him after having one of those visions of hers. Maybe. She just couldn't tell him until she had one and she might not be able to tell him then. Visions were annoying.
    OOC: I'm still thinking, tom, but I needed to do something with Tul.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Momo shoveled in her food, she heard someone else ask for food. 'So I'm not the only one,' she thought. She looked up from her food and searched for the person who had asked for food too. Her eyes rested on the man she had been looking at earlier. He plopped back on his pillow and sighed. 'He looks like he could use someone to talk to.' She blinked a few times and wiped her mouth with the back of her sleeve and smiled at him. "Hi. My names Momo. Nice to see I'm not the only hungry one! Is something wrong?" she asked him. If something was wrong, maybe she could help. She kept smiling and made her eyes as trustful as she could make them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tul glanced over where the voice was coming from. "Hi, Momo" He'd never laid eyes on her before. She must be one of the Gaurdians or something. "I''m Tul and as for soemthing being wrong..." He trailed off. Oh lots of things, Momo, Karia thinks I'm pig-headed I'm pretty sure something's wrong along with that I'm not sure what Karia's going to do... Tul didn't say that he said; "Things just haven't been going my way lately" How about forever? He settled back on his pillows waiting for the nurse to come back.
    Nurse Peppy came back with a tray. "There you go, sir!" She said and hurried off to another patient.
    He glanced at the food. It was beckoning him to eat and forget. However, Tul managed to eat with some remnents of grace.
    OOC: I've sort got it but I'm planning out my post sorry, tom

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo couldnt help but feel slightly dejected. Tul hadnt even tried to make a conversation! She let out soft sigh and dug back into her food though slightly slower now and with less urgency. He had ruined her appitiate with his sad mood and his no talking. When she had finished her food and given one of the nurses had taken her dishes, she took her hat off and looked around for her bag. She hung over the side of the to see it stashed under her cot. She reached out to get it and fell head first off her cot into the ground. Its didnt hurt that bad until her leg smacked into the ground. "AH!" She cried out in a mixture of pain and shock before jerking her knee up her her chest and hugging it.

Nurse after nurse rushed over to see what had happened and doctor after doctor tried to decided if it would be ok to pick her up. She finally stopped moving, passed out from loss of blood, and the doctors quickly picked her up and re-wrapped her wound. They washed the blood that had soaked through the old bandages off of her and put blankets on her. They washed down her sweaty forehead and injected some pain killers directly into her blood stream, hopefully helping her sleep.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: soz for the wait in posting. i have my GCSE's (school exams) this week and next, and probably the week after that too. so i'm just saying that my posts aren't going to be as frequent, however we are at a major plot-line at the moment so stick with me, thanks.

Leo watched as Darren looked up. he saw him inhale as he made to start talking. Leo decided he didn't want to here this. he stood up and walked out quickly. he knew what he wanted to do. if he could find a guardians member he could use their PDA to get in touch with school.
    he had lost his and he couldn't be bothered with going back to the A/S to get another.
    he found Momo being carried back into bed by some medics. he sat down on a small fold out chair next to her and waited. he lent back and closed his eyes. phew, battle was like it had always been, but something was different this time. he had been on missions with the school before, where he was greatly out-numbered, so it wasn't that. it wasn't that he was overly worried about his friends and family. he had been in fights with friends before, and had even seen some die.
    he began to think, and something hit him. what exactly were the diterr? he tried to remember if they had ever been told where they had come from, or why they attacked, but no memories resurfaced. damn. he looked up and took the same pose as Darren before, resting his head in his hands...

Darren was glad Leo was gone, now he definatly wouldn't have to explain anything too slowly. "Well, firstly i suppose i should congratulate you, on becoming the Captain of this troop, the leading captain..." he looked away from her, "you now have full control of the tactics used and you now also have complete control over me and the other captains. good luck."

only now did he fully look her in the eye...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The pale, shallow-breathed Momo awoke from unconsiousness. She looked over to the side of her bed and saw none other than the guy she had done nothing but think about while she was resting, Leo. She gave a small, weak smile and managed to give a small "Hey." She was still tired beyond belief but she was not about to leave him alone. He had obviously come here for something and had obvoiusly been waiting. She gathered up enough strength to struggle herself into a sitting position. She looked back at Leo. "So did you need something or are you really just that lonely?" she asked him with just enough emotion to make it sound like she was teasing, not being mean. She may have lost of lot of blood but that didnt mean that she had lost her sense of humor!
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 06-04-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia stared back at Darren. Her? Leading Captain? Yeah, right that would most defintely create more problems for her. She didn't want to be head captain that was Darren's spot, and it would only attract more attention from unwanted men like Tul. Maybe, she should tell him about Tul's fears...no, Wraith might be able to help more there. What was she going to tell Darren? Thanks but no thanks? She fidgeted as indescion (sp?) overtook her, yes it would create more problems but she would be able to fix more too. Again she wished she had something to laugh about, not even the fact that Leo might've thought she was Darren's girlfriend could cheer her up. She wished she could say "I don't know it's been your spot" But she couldn't really explain all the beliefs that had been planted in her since birth, even if she was an outsider.
    Even as Karia was finding herself tongue tied, Tul was deep in the realms of sleep. After he'd made sure the woman from earlier was okay he'd drifted off into dream world. Things floated by with unnatural speed, despite that Tul knew exactly what was happening. One word repeated over and over again...Diterr. Something was wrong concerning them, but Tul couldn't get a fix on them. His eyes snapped open he was staring at the boringly white hospital ceiling. He'd been asleep for a few minutes but it felt like eternity and tul knew it was worthless trying to go back to sleep. "Great." He muttered and flounced on hi side trying to reclaim it but it was lost.
    Darren was waiting. Karia had no answer...yet. "Why?" SHe finally managed after what seemed an aeon of silence. "I mean why would they want me..." she trailed off still thinking of the absurdness of this whole thing. After another aeon she shook her head silently "I guess...I mean..." She softly added under her breath, hopefully Darren wouldn't hear "I wish they'd let you keep it. I can't do this" She looked at the ground "If there's no other way then I suppose the answer is yes" She didn't know how to feel about this whole thing. She kept her eyes trained on the ground as if it had something interesting to offer. This was all wrong, she didn't want the job, but it looked like she had it.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo couldn't help but laugh, he knew Darren would be able to sort something out. and with the brains of the venusian woman aswell... he looked over at Momo, more at ease than he had been all day, no diterr could get here past the men on watch, Momo looked ok and he had full support in both Darren and Karias plans, whatever they are...

"So, how long till you're up and ready to go?" he knew the wound was quite bad but he hoped to cheer her up. he'd ask about the PDA later.
    "Coz you see, i'm not sending you home on counts that i need some moral support. so even if you have to ride in the A/S with me you're staying, ok."
    he made his voice as light and happy as he could, but he was never good at things like socialising...

"good luck." he said again with a mock smile. he held out his hand to shake as the tech member called over.
    "Sir, HQ have asked for a report, who do i say is in charge?"
    "Captain Lygoust is now in full comand...now go and write your report..."
    the little tech member shuffled off as he turned back to Karia.
    "Karia, all i ask of you now is give these people the best shot at surviving as you can." he looked around at the soldiers, "and to do that you need to find the black ops member." he paused, "just remember, i'll always be here."
    he winced, he'd let out too much emotion, oh well.
    "i'm just doing a round in the medical, check all of the patients and that, we need them up as soon as we can."
    he turned to walk off, feeling like every step towards the dying people of the injured made him more and more like them...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Moral support, huh? She couldnt help but let out a small chuckle. "I'll be fine soon from what the doctors told me earlier," she said before she finally sensed the unease in his voice. She reached her hand out and placed it on his own. "And dont worry. I wouldnt have left anyway. They couldnt pry me away from here if they had a giant spactula!" she said with a big smile. It was true, too. She wasnt about to leave Leo and the others, even if she died staying behind. She chuckled and smiled again, letting her hand remain rested on his.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Important post!!! everyone read part in blue!!!

The President almost laughed. "Outrageous! you have no proof!"
    He looked around at the other leaders. "And even if what you accuse is true, how? How the hell am i suppose to control the Diterr?!? This is stupidity!"
    He sat down as the other leaders started talking.
    Step two of his plan was working perfectly. First they suppect him, then they see how truely powerful he is and give him Earth.
    The leader of Gemina had just tried to prove that it was him, Orchids President who had made the Diterr attack Earth. He had danced around the accusations and now he would just let it all blow over. Then he would link up with his tech team on the Diterr home planet and send a few more towards Orchid.
    Then he would easily make HIS Guardians kill the Diterr off and he would be praised and named dual President of Orchid and Earth.
    "There is still hope in the small force that are on earth at the moment."
    The president grinned, the man speaking now was the general of Earths corps.
    They only had less than 100 men left, the Diterr base he had his creatures set up there couldn't fall to so few, even with the infamous young Mr Fiest and a few of his own Guardians there.
    In a few months he would be able to self-distruct the Diterr home world and be named a hero... and ruler...

Leo looked at the hand on his. He could feel himself blushing, and was glad of the falling darkness, even though lights were being set up every few yards. He watched as Darren passed and went further into the maze of the injured.
    He looked back at Momo, "Do you mind if i stay here tonight? i'll go and get my A/S in the morning." He broke contact with her as he grabbed a bigger fold out chair, it would be better to sleep in than the little camp-chair.
    He sat back down, now in a slouchier position and smiled at Momo, she was amazing, even now with pratically a hole in her leg and she was still beaming happily at him. "yeah, i'll stay here tonight." he added happily under his breath...

Darren passed Leo without even looking at him, he was happy enough looking after his friend, while he had just given power, that he didn't want to give, to his best friend here. He thought about Karia as he counted the injured. She was a good friend and he didn't want to put her in a position where she could be fired, however he fully believed that with only him in command could these men and women survive this ordeal. He walked back to the front of the beds of injured. Now was time for a speach, he decided to leave out that he wasn't in control and started to talk.
    "Men this is the last command you will recieve from me as your full commanding officer. we are to move out an hour after first light, which i judge to be about 8:00am tommorow morning. I have calculated that there is enough men to carry the severly wounded and those with walking difficulties. We will be setting off towards a large Diterr base that possibly holds the key to finding the Diterr home world, we should reach the outskirts of the base in about 3-4 days. Many of you will have healed by then, others will be used as stationary guards and such. Remember this is one of the only hopes we have left, thank you."
    He left it there and walked back towards his personal little tent. He sat down on a little camping chair and rumaged though his bag. finally he found it, a small note pad. It was time to do somthing he hadn't done in years, write a dairy. It felt slightly childish but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep, so writing for a few hours might help, and he had a LOT to write about...

Closed Thread

Thread Information