AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vorridian had watched the speech via the main projector. It was short, it was blunt, it was obvious. Vorridian loved it. It wasn't much of a suprise to the retired Admiral that the enemy was sending an attack. But 500? 500 would be little more than a skeleton crew of the ships Vorridian knew. Oh well. He'd already submitted a request to be given, temporarily, complete command over the station's naval resources, on the grounds of his experience.

Speaking of experience, he wondered how many students would come to him. His race tended to stand out among other humanoids, and his position as Teacher of Naval Tactics, while somewhat new, wasn't a secret in the least. It didn't matter how many hours students put into close combat and marksmanship, those casualties could be avoided. After all, this is space. They'll have to get here somehow.

But how many students would come to him to be able to prevent those casualties with a naval battle, he wondered. That was a benefit of retirement: It sure gave him time just to think.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Link sighed as the headmaster left the stage after his little speech. '500, huh? That may cause a few death but that cant be advoided. However, I think with my power I can lower the risk of death. I'll need to talk with the headmaster." Link thought getting up. I think I'll head over to that nice Mexican restraunt since I got nothing to do.' Link thought walking away. He heard someone talking about finding a place to eat and looked over to see Leo and a girl he didn't know. He knew leo because they had the same classes. Most of them anyway. Link wasn't one for social activity but what did he have to lose.

Walking over to Leo he tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey I didn't mean to listen on your conversation but I'm going to a real good Mexican restraunt I found last summer. Best you'll have. But if you don't wanna go I mean that find I was just wondering." Link said flushed not used to starting converstations.

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

OOC: Reira is Anjiru's younger sis. That's all.. XD

Anjiru immediately left the hall after the headmaster's speech and procedded to look for Mrs. Harka, the school's magic teacher. "Well... Mr. Nile did say that we can arrange private lessons..." she told herself. Anjiru had heard of the incident that morning which seemed to have involved Mrs. Harka but she really didn't care. Mrs. Harka wasn't the most friendly teacher, heck, no one really favoured her, but she was gifted in the field of magic and that was what Anjiru needed to put an effort into.

"500 Diterr... I wonder if one of them is that Diterr who killed Reira..." she thought, all the while searching for Mrs. Harka.

Most of the students were planning to enjoy their first week without worrying too much about the Diterr invasion. Anjiru on the other hand, wanted to start as early as possible with training her magic so she can be prepared for the worst.

She kept walking and walking, hoping Mrs. Harka would poof in front of her so she could ask for early lessons at once. Time passed and it seemed Mrs. Harka was nowhere to be seen. Just as Anjiru was giving up on searching for her, Mrs. Harka walked out from a classroom.

"Mrs. Harka!!" Anjiru called to the teacher.
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Just as Max had found a good hiding spot from which to observe the humans' hideout, a big commotion began. It looked to him like they were gearing up to move out.

"Hmm..." He said to himself in a low voice, processing this new finding. He turned out of sight of the human group, opening his PDA up and scanning his map. There were several small enemy outposts around them with 2 medium-sized bases and one large Diterr base within a good marching distance away from their current position.

He closed his PDA and returned to observing the humans. He pulled out a small but powerful monocular from a side pocket on his backpack, bringing it up to his right eye. As he scanned the crowd of humans, he noticed that beautiful woman again. This time he could view her in greater detail. She was wearing a Captain's rank and talking to another Captain as well. Max couldn't suppress a grin as she fended off apparent mating gestures from other soldiers and her fellow captain dogged on the perpetrators. "Soldiers will always be soldiers..."

But the pair did seem to be some of the higher-ranking members of the group. He used the monocular's built-in digital camera to snap several pictures of both. With that done, he stowed the little device back into it's pocket and withdrew into the shadows some more. He would upload those photos later to his support team on Orchid. It would take some time to get the information back, even satellite messages took their time to the human's space outpost. In the meantime, he had many things to observe. And dwell on...

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Beep* Arrival in five minutes, Ryuto, prepare for departure.
    Repeat, Five minutes.
    Ryuto, prepare for departure.*Beep*

Cheshire's voice came over the Lifarian Drifter as he raised his long ears up from over his eyes, some of his hair coming over his eyes as well, which he brushed off as he yawned. Sitting up he brought his armbands into sight and checked everything, from matter/antimatter generators to their spark off devises. He brought his arms down as he leaned back before hopping off the bed.

He geared up, drawing his two gun-blades from a hidden panel in the nearby wall, he slid them into his belt making a curved X with the blades behind his form. The red metal Rainku and the Blue metal Azuka glistened from the light of the room before he left through the sliding door towards the main control room, he hopped in the seat and took the throttle, he slowed the ship with the inverted thrusters and twisted it about before entering the docking station.

He activated the cloaking field right before the clearance scan started, and he managed to get into a far unused corner of the docking bay. Lifarian's rarely built large battleships, so things such as cloaking fields make up for their lack of size for their ships. Though they hold a powerful weapon technology called 'Creation Energy', which they use to operate the cloaking fields and creation cannons.

After docking, he dropped down the emergency escape hatch, Ordering Cheshire to only allow him access back into the ship. With that he dashed with intense speed towards the entrance of town, and when it is a Lifarian running that intense speed is very fast indeed. As the security beams scanned about he swiftly rolled under some, and jumped over some, bounding off of walls making little noise for he had taken his bots off, naturally his feet were padded like a rabbits would be.

That's what made Lifarians great assassins, they could move very fast and at that almost silently. He kept a mini cloak field for himself, but it wasn't perfect.

Eying the area he made it to the top of a tree in the living zones, keeping himself hidden.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 03-23-2007 at 03:20 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Karia looked at Jake "Hi" The other man had apparently given up. Nemeah would be jealous. Her older sister had no reason to be on Venus because Nemeah was a Venusians' description of beautiful. But here Karia had just about everyone who was male eyeing her. Yes Nemeah would be very jealous just now. Jake didn't seem to be trying to get her out on a date but at very least Karia didn't dismiss him. Many of the cadets groaned as if they had been sharply reprimanded for their antics. "I thought she said she didn't date outside Venusians"
    "You know Venusians are weirdos she's never going to get a date with one fo them"
    "Then she probably won't date"
    "Yeah"
    Karia ignored them. She knew all this. She'd known it since she was a kid of 7. Her older brother Rik had been spiteful and mean and decided to tell her exactly why she'd never date anybody. The memory still hurt long after it happened. Karia the youngest...bad enough but Karia the freakish little girl was worse. No easy thing having to fend off Rik's comments. Karia had no clue why she was feeling morose today.
    "Hey, Kari, why you talking to him?"
    "That nickname..." Karia muttered for one moment showing her hate for that name. Rik's nickname. Anything to do with Rik had long been swept from her mind. But at one point a man had found out she was called Kari on Venus. He thought it was affectionate. And maybe it was if you liked being called "Freak". Which was exactly why Karia liked being called by her fullname and or "Captian Lygoust". "I don't see why it's your bussiness" Karia knew how to manuever her way around the numbskulls of the human race. Not that hard.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Max ran throught the crowded streets of ST-04, dodging traffic and random pedestrians while his Great Coat flowed behind him. He jumped over a park bench and landed heavily on the wet grass with his packs slamming into his butt.
    "Thats gonna leave a mark!" He charged forward, a stitch burning into his side as his luggage bounced in rythe with his feet. How could he be late?

Max made it to the Main Gate with 10 minutes to spare. Lucky Me, he thought to himself. Glancing at the notice, Max dropped his hand luggage and searched franticl for his key. He grabbed triumphantly, before shoving into his Jeans pocket and picking up his luggage. He strolled past a few familar faces and some new; trying hard not to show he was out of breathe; before passing a random brawl inder the gaze of the mega witch Mrs. Harka and decided it wasn't worth the grief he'd recieve later.

Finally making it to his room; Number 205; he smiled at a group of girls before falling into his room and crashing into a bed. His bags slipped out of his hands as his backpack pushed him forward onto the 'matress of bricks'.
    "I'll just take this bed then" Looking across the room, he could see his room mate was allready here, but didn't have time to 'investigate' their luggage. Max swung his rucksack from his bag, before grabbing his revolver and placing it into it's holster.

Opening the double doors to the 'Head Count' with his feet, he wasn't surprised to see there were no seats. He walked over to Floyd, a gullable 2nd Year Student he bumped into last year before resting his hands on his desk.
    "S'up Floyd? Word to the wise, that Girl over their with the Red hair has a thing for you"

Floyd's face flushed bright red as he glanced over at her. "Really?"

Max nodded and smiled "Really!"
    Floyd stood up and adjusted his shirt before trying to swagger over to her. Max moved in a flash and slid into Floyd's seat, before an audable slap was heard. Tough luck buddy
    Max smiled and settled down. SSDD
    Last edited by Toastie; 03-24-2007 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

soz toastie but even the small amount of "swearing' isn't allowed, i'm not takong any chances so could you just used damn or something, thanks

Leo span round at the voice and smiled, it was Link. he always seemed to stay away from the other members of the class and was a bit of a loner, but Leo had for some reason always liked the shy boy. an audiable slap was heard and Leo grinned, newbie...
    he still had to go and check out the new 'naval' teacher. the old Mech teacher had died in an attack on his hometown on earth during the holidays. if this new teacher knew how to pilot a A/S Leo knew they'd get on fine.
    He turned back to Momo, "are you coming? it sounds good. i haven't had a mexican in years..."
    Leo was sure he knew the place Link was talking about, he'd had a part-time job there in the first year at school, but he'd never got round to trying the food, he just hoped Link had good tastebuds. they started to walk out when someone tapped him on the shoulder, seeing a boy stood behind him he asked "Hi, whats up? do you want to come too?" Leo had never known so many people wanting to talk to him...

Darren smiled, oh... how many times had he been called a rat? it was too hard to remember. he nodded at Karia as a man walked over, it was the one who had ignored him completely earlier. "make it quick, we move in about a minute" he whispered softly.
    just then he noticed an extremely small glint somewhere to the right above his head. he pretended to not have noticed and gave a small look up at a diserted building. he quickly looked down and sighed with relief. it was the black-ops member, it was only his trained sniper eyes that had seen him, it looked like this guy was good. he felt better knowing that he hadn't gone yet, but these guys were unpredictable.
    he saw Karia having trouble and decided to see if she wanted help, "hey Karia, shall i make these jackasses carry some extra provisions for the next couple of days?" a few of the soilders moaned and sulked away at this.
    he then turned to Karia, "you feeling ok?" he asked. Darren hadn't really known her that long but already he felt like he'd made a friend, but it was probably just him being naive...

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Momo had seen that the guy she was talking to was well know but she had never known he had so many friends and was slightly shocked that he had asked her to go with him and his friend. "I would love to go out for some good Mexican food but I dont even know your name!" she told him, slightly embarrassed. She knew almost every single person in the school and yet she didnt know this guys name. Oh well. That was something she would find out soon enough.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Chase looked at Leo closely and then closed his eyes and sighed. "I could have sworn that I've seen you before. You look very familiar." Chase stretched out his arms and yawned. "Well, I guess if I don't know you then I guess it would make since to get to know you." Chase put out his hand for a shake. "Name's Christopher but I prefer to be called Chase. And sure, I'll go with you guys. I haven't eaten in hours, Im starving." Chase wanted to make allies fast. Seeing as he would need them for when the Diteer attacked.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo grinned sheepishly, it was ages since he'd spoken with such a friendly tone to his voice oh spoken to this many people at once. he turned to the girl called Momo, "thanks again for earlier, you coming? my names Leo by the way..." he called over his shoulder as he made for the door. he grinned again, that felt so cool!!! he pinched himself on the arm, this was no time to be getting excited at making friends, they could all be dead by the end of the month. he clutched the little golden horse around his neck, he'd already lost to much to these monsters he wouldn't let them take his fellow students too. he looked at the trio following him, Link, Chase and Momo, he stored their faces in his memory. he then stepped outside and the sunlight hit him, it was time to enjoy himself...

Darren saw the far off look in Karias face and decided to leave her for a minute. "pack up now!!!" he shouted over the many heads. they mostly jumped up and shouldered their packs, "we move to a..." he stopped as his PDA beeped. he looked at it and saw a new location about 4 miles from here, he checked the small file attatched to the little dot and fell silent. it simply read "Small diterr camp, this is your first test." Darren clenched his metal arm, who'd sent this? was it the Black-ops member? or was it straight from HQ? Darren didn't like it, he'd heard rumours of the diterr getting smarter, what if this was somehow a trap? he walked back over to Karia, it was time to wake her from her little daydream.
    he passed her the PDA, "what do you make of this?"...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 03-24-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

The bell rang, and Ralphius scowled, that teacher lucked out this time. He ran to hear to speech that was supposed to distrub him, but he grinned. Immediately he made a bee-line for the Alpha Zero, opening its cargo hatch. He pulled out ammunition, a few sparkplugs and connectors. He was going to baby his ship made sure it was ready for its first real fight. He knew it handle well, he knew it sparred well, but now he could actually USE its awesome capabilities. This was gonna be great. He sat ion a engine happily whisling while working with a wrench. A couple of guys came by to look at the ship with awe, most of them gear-heads like himself. He only smilied and kept at his work, but his ego was still definately inside him.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo was more than excited to be heading out. She ran after Leo and saw him clutching a small golden horse. "Hey, whats that?" she asked, sticking her finger right in his face and pointing to it. "It's really pretty. Was it a gift from one of your family members?" She knew she was too nosey for her own good but she couldnt help it. She wanted to know who had given him such a lovely gift.

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max made his way out the Head Coubt quickly; not wanting to face a rather angry Floyd; before heading up to his room. He managed to open the door without falling through it and closed it behind him. 500 eh! looks like my last year wont be so boring afterall. Might even be able to sneak of to the army afterwords... Walking over to his luggage, Max fished out his Blade before attatching it to the leftside of his belt and made sure his Revolver was fully loaded. Grabbing his Greatcoat, Max whisked himself out the door and slid into the hallway.
    "HEY!" Max spun on the spot. It was Floyd.
    "S'up buddy? Thats a nasty bruise on yer cheek!" *smirk*
    "Don't you act all innocent! Why'd you do something like that?" Floyd sounded frustrated, but Max knew it would pass. He hoped.
    "Well, I needed to accuire a seat and yours was the nearest available." Max ran a hand throgh his hair before re-adjusting his Bonnet. "Let me make it up to you. How's about Mexican as an appology?"
    Floyd shook his head. "Nah, thats okay. I'm kinda busy trying to convince a certain girl I'm not a weirdo" Floyd finally smiled. All was cool.
    Max gave a wave before starting down the corridor again. Looks like it's Mexican for one!

OOC: S'up folks. One does appologise about the swearing. All should be allrighty now. Just trying to interact with other Character without relying on Floyd so looks like Mexican is the big thing Also, anything written in Italics are Max's thoughts rather than typing: Thinking to himself and such Seeya's

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for the wait, got busy plus didn't quite know how to add to the storyline.

IC:

Max had been sitting back in the shadows of a blown-out hulk of a building when he had spotted the glinting of light from a distance beyond the humans. He reacted on instinct, moving towards a nearby wall and pressing himself up against it. He had to get out of here, now, in case he had been spotted. He consulted the map on his PDA, approximating the possible enemy's position against his own. The best thing he could do now is move to a nearby area from which he could observe both the humans as well as his current hiding spot. Max picked a route that would hide his movements and started walking.

Not running, walking. The last thing he needed to do was make an errant move and give away his position. He moved from cover to cover smoothly, using no more motion than necessary. He also kept his head on a swivel, constantly scanning the world around him. It took a good while to reach his new hiding spot and found it to be just perfect. The wonderful thing about a world that had been bombed almost flat, it left plenty of places to disappear into. He crawled through the wreckage of what used to be a department store until he had settled into his new, covered vantage point. He would be on his stomach for as long as he was here, but the only way anyone could see him was to be almost directly in front of him. And he could see everything else.

Time to see what would arise of this situation.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It seemed a group of student came out from nowhere, he could hear the residual vibrations from the principles speech and his eyes tilted some, an eyebrow raised.

"One month.. one month is all I have to recruit for the Drifters... or wait..." He listened as the numbers entered his ear "500... The Diterr are coming in that number?" He brought his armband up towards his face and pressed a padded finger over a panel key, opening a small screen.

"Maybe the Drifters can aid us... even in warp it will take a while. But I need to send out a message to them.. will it get by security checking? I need to cloak it. Blast!" He hit a few more buttons before recording a message and sending it out.

Zahn, this is Ryuto, Zahn please get this message. Station ST-04 is in danger, in the time of one earth month the Diterr will be launching an attack on the school... I need you guys here. Bring as many Ryunes as you can, and bring 'that' one too. We'll need everything to help these people... I know it's fast of me to ask but please. We need to save the future of our fellow life forms.

Ryuto, out.

After recording he pressed another key and the panel closed. He tracked the message and kept it out of their signals range using a over-layed message encoder. It will just look like a music signal or something like that which strayed from the dorms.

He turned to see the group of students and leaped from the tree onto the wall over them and looked down at them. Leo, Momo, Chase and Link. He didn't know there names nor did he know what was next. But for now he'd blend in. He jumped down before then and smiled, his rabbit like nose twitched once before he let out a long padded hand.

"Hello there, I heard you were going out for Mexican... May I come along?" He looked down to Leo letting his ears stand on his head, adjusting his hearing.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 08:15 PM
    Threads

The major sat in his chair, leaning back and rocking on two legs much like a child wood. His eyes stared at the ceiling as he let out a chuckle from his mouth. He cracked his neck, then his fist, and withdrew his blade from it's sheath, which rested on the counter in the middle of the table. He stared at the metal, before pressing his finger lightly against the blade. Withdrawing it, it would come back cut, and bleeding. He smirked, and sheathed it once again. It was just as he liked it: Sharp, and deadly.

Kakorav stood up suddenly, knocking over his chair, as he moved towards his quarters door, opened it, and looked around; No one in sight. He moved back to his desk, picked up his sword, and placed it behind him, withdrew his cloak from it's hanger, and wrapped it around himself. He decided he only needed one gun this time, so he withdrew only one of his M-G 42's. Leaving the other to rest in it's case. He plucked two magazines from their box and placed them in his pockets, as well as his black leather gloves, and glasses, which he put on at the same time.

He took off. Running over towards the combat quarters for the third years avid training course. In the middle of his speedy run, he flipped, doing a series of mid air kicks, before landing on his fist, the ground cracking beneath him. He chuckled, rather moodily, as he took off and skidded to a halt in front of his class room.

He sighed, licking his lips, and opening the door. He jogged over to his desk, and sat behind it, watching the door and waiting for his students to come in. His classroom had no Desks, it had no chalk board, but instead a mat, bamboo sticks, soft rubber sticks, and robes.
    Last edited by Chosen; 03-26-2007 at 03:20 PM.
    I am:

A Writer
    A Punk
    A Fighter
    A Lover
    A Warrior
    A Teacher

I, Am not:

~Loyal~

In my oppinion Loyalty is over-rated.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OCC: just a thanks to everyone, keep it up

Leo kept walking enjoying the sunshine, he answered Momo's question politely, "this was my Mum's," he said "and this..." he turned his arm over to show the tattoo of the tiger to the girl, "is a tattoo my mother had to remember my father, so when i left earth i got one too." it had always been a sore point to talk about home and family but with these people Leo didn't mind.
    suddenly a very furry man jumped in front of Leo and offered his hand, Leo shook it as the man asked if he could join them for the mexican.
    "of course you can come, its just round the corner, do you mind if i ask your name?" Leo didn't know how to talk to this guy so he just put on his best formal voice, "so are you new at the school?"
    Leo had never even been near to this many people before, never mind spoken to them all. the closest he'd ever come to talking this much was in his battle simulations at school, when he was the squad leader. oh well, maybe he just smelt nice, this new deodorant was working wonders, he'd have to make a mental note to buy some more...

Darren didn't have time to hear any reaction to his query as a spear shot over his head, he calmly watched it sail into a new recruits backpack. the recruit looked at his bag then jumped up shocked. he looked around and saw Darren looking at him. "Yep," he calmly said, "Diterr..." he then span around, unhosltered his pistol and shot the advancing figure of a Diterr. he then ran over to a fellow captain and snatched his PDA out of his hands... it was blank! he ran to a solider a few meters away and grabbed her PDA, again blank! what was going on? he made to run back to Karia as the sound of battle was now all around him. he saw that many people hadn't managed to get to their weapons, these were mostly the younger, less experienced ones, as most knew to keep at least a secondary weapon on them at all times.
    he dived behind a rock as an extremely ugly specimen of the Diterr threw a car door his way. how did they sneak up so quietly. and even though the PDA's had shut off now, why didn't they show the Diterr earlier. Darren hit himself on the head, of course! the signal about the camp near here, it was to distract him from the oncoming attack. but that still didn't mean that nobody else could have seen it, maybe the Diterr were getting smarter, but they still weren't super smart.
    Darren jumped up and shot a large Diterr running at a older captain, it looked like the captain had been reloading and he stumbled and fell as he backed away from the rushing monster. Darren hit it four times in the chest but it still ran on and viciously stamped on the cowering human. Darren cursed and aimed for the creatures head, two shots later and it hit the floor. even though he was the overall leader, he knew he'd need the other captains and he'd just lost one, this campaign wasn't going well...

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Jake grinned, pulling out the triple barrel hand gun, Chaos, seeing at how it might be more effective. He fire three rounds into the head of an oncoming Diterr. It still ran at him head on, so he returned the dash, firing off rounds at the heads of a few Diterrs before punching the Diterr that had been running at him, at the head with his mechanical arm, hearing a nice crack. The Diterr fell to the ground as he turned around to fire off another three rounds at a Diterr. He pulled out his other gun, Hades, one that had a special kind of bullet. He fired two rounds at a Diterr that was about to kill a young looking kid. It immediately fell dead "Looks like Hades will be the best in this fight. I'm going to have to switch the ammo for Chaos." He muttered, reaching into a pack and pulling out four clips, pocketing three as he took the clip that was now in Chaos, replacing it with the other clip. These bullets would explode on impact with any surface.

Jake fired off a round, the release of the bullet caused him to fly backwards and into a wall. Damn, these bullets sure pack a punch. It's like having a rocket launcher in my hands. He thought as the bullet traveled through the air and digging into the skull of one of the creatures, exploding the head five seconds afterwards.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Karia came out of her reveries startled. Darren was asking about his PDA. There was nothing on the screen. However hers was the same. Then the spear flew by. Karia was up her gun in her hand before even the other younger recruits knew what was happening. An extremely unpleasant Diterr was coming towards her. Perhaps it thought to make easy work of her. It was in for a surprise. Karia fired a round at it killing it. Another wasn't about to make the same mistake. Her only cover had been stripped faster than she would've wanted. She scanned for Darren and oncoming Diterr unfortunately the Diterr found her first coming up behind her giving a blow. Not hard enough to make her unconscious but enough for her to fall. She rolled over and fired at the lumbering figure before vacating her spot. No famliar figure of Darren was among the shifting crowd. She saw Jake. But not Darren. She needed to find Darren. It was imperitive though not for a reason that she knew.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max could only watch the attack from afar. Even he didn't see it coming until it was too late. The only thing he could do was react. He quickly shimmied down out of his hiding spot, drawing his silenced .45 caliber pistol. He moved around the building, ensuring that the immediate area was clear. He then began to run towards the rear of the Diterr attack. There had to be one in charge, that would be his target.

It was a long run, especially when he had to stop at every corner and clear it before proceeding. But he still managed to make good time, only a minute or so into the battle. The humans were holding their own fairly well, but the Diterr did have the numbers on them. "Time to change that." Max thought as he pulled the Skull & Crossbones flap from over his head to cover his face, adjusting the piece of cloth until the elastic held it securely.

Grinning underneath the mask, he came around the corner and spotted his target, sending orders out to his subordinates. Max drew a bead on the back of the creature's head, sending 3 .45 caliber slugs to demolish it before to took cover behind the corner once again. He moved around the building he was beside, assessing the damage. Sure enough 3 of them were laying beside their fallen leader.

He flinched as a bullet whizzed by his head into the brick of the building he was next to. Obviously a stray human round. He shook his head in dismay, he couldn't have his own race trying to kill him. And with that, he retreated from the battlefield, his work completed. While probably one of the better people with a firearm on earth's scarred surface, he was not foot soldier. His attack was measured to give the humans' a better chance at victory. He couldn't risk himself any more.

He took shelter in a building a few blocks away from the fighting, sticking to the shadows inside as he resumed his observance of the battle.

Junior Member Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Just wanted to add somthing, my character now has a new weapon developed called the M-108 Eighty, it's a 1.45 caliber rifle, that peirces mech armor, and other heavily armored craft. It can peirce the walls of the space ship as well. There are three types of ammunition, Regular, Explosive, and Acid.

Kakorav stood up and wlaked out of the room, he was bored, and wandered around a bit, before moving back to his own room, that's when he saw it. It was the M-108 grand rifle, right in front of his door. Moving to it, he would lift it, and move it into his room, placing it on his bed, and un wrapping it. Within minutes he would have it into it's respective casing. He sighed, and reached for his phone, just as it rang. He quickly picked it up and placed it to his ear. "Hmm? Mhmm...I see...Intresting..." Kakorav hung up the phone, and went, grabbing his other MG, holstering it, he would walk out towards the lunch room.

He sighed, and moved into a mexican restraunt, his body heavily equipted with armor and weapons, black sunglasses covering his features as he ordered his food, and wlaked to a table. He noticed a couple of Students (Momo and the others.), walking into the restraunt, he chuckled at the green backed children, and went back to his food.
    I am:

A Writer
    A Punk
    A Fighter
    A Lover
    A Warrior
    A Teacher

I, Am not:

~Loyal~

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo was so absored in Leo's beautiful tatoo that she when the strange wolf-like man jumped down in front of them she couldnt help but stumble a little. She near had a heart attack! Well, at least she was making friends. Then she got a great idea. Why not take them all to her house after dinner for dessert? Since she lived on the other side of the station, it would be a nice long walk and they could all use the exercise. Plus, she wanted to prove to her brother, Terrance, that she did to have friends. "Hey!" she said, jumping around to face them and begining to walk backwards. "Why dont we all go to my house after dinner? We could all have dessert there and plus, we could use the walk! So whatda ya say?" she said, still walking backwards but now with her best pleading look without seeming desprate.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max finally made his way through the queue to recieve his Fajitas and gave Zarah; the girl on the till; his usual wink before heading over to a table near the window. She sure is cute, but food comes first. He bit into his first Fajita and could tell it would take some skill to finish it before it fell apart. Max took a second bite, but the back unfolded and that was that. Darn! The mix of Chicken and Peppers hit the plate and he looked about in a vain and hoped no-one saw his predicament. Wiping his mouth, Max noticed a group of Students making their way down the street. He was sure it was that group he passed awhile ago. Are they heading here? Max glanced at the seating arrangments and noticed few places left. Maybe I should invite them if they turn up. Beats being bored outta my skull. He sipped his water and pondered.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kakorav finished his food, and tossed it into the garbage bin, as he turned to leave, he saw someone eating by himself. So he walked over to the student and held out his hand. A soft smile appearing on his face. "Yo'. I'm Kakorav, the Combat and Mechanics teacher here." he said to Max. "You mind if I sit in this chair? You appear to be alone so..I didn't think you would mind." He said, stretching slightly as he awaited an answer from the boy.
    I am:

A Writer
    A Punk
    A Fighter
    A Lover
    A Warrior
    A Teacher

I, Am not:

~Loyal~

Closed Thread

Thread Information