AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: RPG: Guardians

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Momo rolled over grumbling as Leo shook at her. "Can't I sleep a little longer?" she mumbled as she slowly blinked her eyes open. It took her a minute but her memories of yestarday finally caught up with her and she just managed to pull herself into a slouched sitting position. "Leo?" she questioned as she blinked her eyes open. "Whats going on? Why did you wake me up?"
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

"I'm not sure, they want us inside..." Leo helped Momo up before yawning loudly. "Come on it might be that we're attacking early, if thats the case they'll need us."...

Darren sat back and allowed himself to close his eyes for a moment, everything was going well, maybe the human race could be saved.
    He opened his eyes to see Karia convulse. Darren stayed calm, it wasn't anything too serious. A soldier sat behind her went to grab her shoulder, "No!" Darren commanded, "This could be important, leave her."...

Gro' na' Kyung looked at the moon hanging low towards the direction they were heading. He barked a small laugh. It looked like he had tripled his set pace for the troops. How his stupid human masters ever expected to control such a fast evolving race amused him. Even now the troops only showed small signs of tireing. It should only take 3, possibly 2 hours to now reach the base.
    Oh how he wished he could be ripping out the throats of the small little humans right now, but he knew the wait would be worth it...

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo couldn't help but let out a loud groan. She was so tired and all her limbs hurt like all hell. She let herself be pulled up and rubbed her eyes and let out a big yawn. She slipped her arm through Leo's and rested her head on his shoulder as they started to walk inside. "What do you think they want?" she asked in a groggy, careless voice.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Optimus Prime then spoke, "Autobots, transform and roll out!"

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Images of faces flashed and she was looking at the Diterr swarming into the building, they came from the opposite direction of the moon. A large particularily visicious (sp?) looking Diterr's face interrupted the scene. It started slowly but the face disappeared to be replaced by another battled scene and strangely familar whispering. By the time Karia had given up trying identify the figures the voice was practically screaming warnings in Venusian but so fast she couldn't understand most of the them.
    "...out...fight...smart...Diterr..."
    Were about the only words Karia could pick out fromt he urgent voice. It sounded like she'd heard it before...
    Karia blinked rapidly. "I think we need to change our strategy to denfense, they're headed this way"

Tul had been listening nonchanlantly the the conversation from a far. From what he could the Diterr were headed this way. Great, I'm it will be easy to keep track of her in that...He thought Wryly.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo walked in to be greeted with a less than happy prospect, the diterr were coming. He kept hold of Momo's hand as he walked up to Darren. He took note of Bakuya but ignored the other man, he looked too important to want to be bothered by a kid.
    Leo turned to Karia, "Well if you want defense you won't find any better than my A/S."

Darren cut across him, "Well how i see it the three guardians should be the main force that holds off any reinforcements at the main entrance while the two teams head in. Does that sound good?

Leo nodded "That should be perfect." This was it, the end...

OOC: time skip after my next post, we'll get to just after we've set up kk

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Max witnessed all the commotion before him, and then nodded imperceptibly to himself. His gut, yet again, was right about this. He stood up and stretched out for a moment and then turned towards Karia and Darren, speaking to them.

"Grab your entry teams and meet me outside the front door. I'll be waiting."

With that sentence, he picked up his M249 and slung it across his chest once again, pointing the barrel to the ground as he made his way through the church towards the exit. He'd have to grab his gear from where he hid it before they moved out. And since the Diterr were headed his way anyways, might as well have a smoke.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC:Time skip!!!

Leo stood just outside of the destroyed supermarket. It had only about a 1/4 of the roof still standing and only about half of the shelves were still up. Near the back of the supermarket there was a hole in the floor, it ran along 3 sets of shelves and seemed to have risen out of the ground somehow, almost like the entrance to a cave.
    Leo watched as Darren and the other chosen made there way slowly until they were somewhat away from the outside of the cave. Were they going to go in there? Or through another route the Black-ops member had found?
    Leo found himself looking down at Momo and the other guardian assembled with the 30 or so men that would be helping Leo hold off the reinforcements. As long as Momo stuck with him he didn't care what happened, he'd make sure that Darren and the others got thetime they needed to get the co-ordinates of the diterr home planet. It was down to them that they got what they needed...

Darren stuck close to the others, "Listen to Wraith." He told the other soldiers, "He's your commander for this part of the mission."
    Darren turned and gave Karia a reassuring nod. There was so much he wanted to say to her right now, but there wasn't enough time. Ironically the moment seemed to slow down as he stuidied the face he had grown so used too. He laughed inwardly as he thought about how he knew more about her than his own brother. He just hoped he had time to get to know both of them a bit more...

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry I havent been on in a while. Internet problems that are still not fixed. Not sure when I can get on next.

BIC:Momo stood ready. She had been given a mission and would do all she could to see it through. She felt eyes peering into her back and looked up to see Leo staring at her. She flashed a big smile and gave him a small wave, then contentrated on her task again. If this mission successed, there would be many happy things to come.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

(Sorry for the delay, peeps. Slight case of banishment. But I'm back now, ready to go again!)

Max looked at everyone in his little party as Darren turned control over to him. Measuring them all up once again, he finally spoke in a soft voice so as not to give them away.

"Okay, this is going to be too simple. I will be directly commanding the lead element consisting of myself, Karia, Darren, and Tul. Second element commander, you know your people.

Our method of entry is fast-rope through an airshaft that I previously unblocked. I enter first, and 10 seconds later the rest of you will follow in 3-second spacings. By the time you touch ground I will have cleared the room and we'll begin to move out.

As soon as we're stacked, both teams enter the hallway and begin moving. Team 1 will move towards Objective Alpha at the northern end of Hallway 1. Team 2 will begin a sweep and clear of all hallways and chambers. There shouldn't be any humans inside besides us, so we are all weapons free.

Be advised, once we begin the breaching and banging, that hive's going to wake up quick. I hope everyone is packing extra ammo. Also, anything of intelligence value should be secured if feasible. Any questions?"

He looked around the group again, waiting for someone to raise their hand.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Closed Thread

Thread Information