AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

He pondered Momo's question. "We'll see."
    he pushed the door open feeling a million dollars. a few people looked at him as he headed for the counter. he spotted the new close combat teacher sitting down near a student, he looked mean. Leo was glad he'd dropped close combat.
    His mobile rang as he was about to order, "hey Link can you take this" he said as hs made to step outside.
    "Hello?"
    "Leo, where are you? haven't you heard, the Diterr are speeding up, Mr Nile has figured out that with there current speed they'll be here within the week!"
    Leo sighed, it was Sarah, one of his old friends in year 4. "when did the headmaster tell you this?" he asked.
    "about 5 minutes ago, why?"
    He quickly shut the phone, he had expected 3 weeks to work on his A/S, but now he only had about 3 days!!! he didn't even say bye to his new friends but ran all the way back to school...

Darren felt the wind leave him. another hit like that and he was dead. a diterr was stood on his chest hitting him in the head. he had block most of the first blow with his metal fist but it still hurt. he pulled the pistol up and fired a full clip into the creatures head, there was no time for to be subtle. he threw it off and stood up, retreating inot cover he checked his PDA, it was back on!
    he checked the surrounding area and selected a run down old block of flats near here. he sent a quick message telling all members to get there butts over there and hole up. he then felt a large something behind him, before feeling the large fist of that something in the back of his head. he fell to the floor hard. he had to find Karia? why, at this moment was he thinking about her? he wondered this for the few second it took for him to pass out.

Tim wiped the blood from his eyes, he'd just seen the captain go down hard, he had to help. he watched as Darren rolled under a car and disappeared from view. now what? a spear through the chest was all that was in store for him. he fell to his knees, as the sound of the battle got quieter around him, oh well he was soon to join the captain, he thought...

OOC: please leave Darren, as you can probably see i'm not going to be able to log on much so this is a good point to leave Darren until i come back. Kaira (FMA) in now in charge for the army, and when i leave Leo i think it would be best for either Opinionated or tetsanosuke to take charge on the station, if either of you want this job i'll pm you a short section of the plot advancement (or anybody else for that matter) kk
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 03-27-2007 at 03:31 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Momo was looking over her menu, watching Leo out the window when she saw him take off. "Whats his damage?" she asked, still looking at him. Why would he take off like that? Did she do something wrong? Was inviting all these people to her house a bad idea? With a heavy sigh, she set her menu down and quickly waved at everyone. "I'll see all of ya'll later!!" she yelled over her shoulder as she ran out of resturant. She ran down the street till she had almost caught up with Leo. "Hey! Hey, Leo!! Wait up!" she shouted. When she finally reached him, she slowed a little and took a few gasping breaths before asking "Whats wrong? You took off so suddenly that I figured somethings wrong and dont try to tell me otherwise cause I wont believe you!"

Hehe! Sorry! Didnt read everything before I posted. Sorry! My fault!!
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 03-27-2007 at 04:08 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Karia looked at the screen on her PDA. It was on! She had no time to wonder about that. The message was from Darren. A young cadet was stumbling towards her. She grabbed him swung him around fired at the Diterr following and turned towards the cadet "Look at you PDA" He obeyed "Do you..." He started "Don't question it just go now!" He looked scared but followed instructions. The Diterr seemed a little confused as if they didn't know what to do. Karia took advantage of that killing a few more Diterr while forcing her way through the crowd trying to get everyone to the redevous (sp?) point. She got to Jake "Get to the point indicated on your PDA spread it around" She lost him in the crowd.

Tul fired his gun killing the Diterr. The tall form of Captain Lygoust was headed his way. He turned "Yeah, beautiful?"
    "Stop messing, Tul. Get to the point on your PDA and hurry!"
    Tul smiled "I'll be waitin' for ya!" He took a few more shots before forcing his way to the door. He hadn't even noticed when his PDA was shut down.

Karia had never liked Tul. She like him even less right now. At least the soliders were getting the message. Tul moved quickly. On to the next one at least the ugly Diterr were becoming less and less. The humans seemed to be winning. Big, brutes that most of them were. Of course the Diterr were much, much bigger brutes.

Dirk looked up. Captain Lygoust was headed his way. If he'd had the time he might've started drooling. She reached him quickly.
    "Get to the rendezvous now!"
    Dirk flew out the door as fast as possible.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Jake pulled out his PDA, still shooting with Chaos as he tried to memorize the rendezvous point, and the bearing of it. He put it away, running in the direction, shooting a few Diterr down. A young soldier, looking to be around the age of 15 fell tot he ground, a Diterr heading his way. The kid was scared out of his mind and couldn't move. Jake fired off a round from hades, the Diterr exploded as it's blood rained on the poor kid. Jake picked him up and ran, carrying him with his metal arm before setting the boy down.

He might as well help the human out "Check your PDA, the rendezvous point should be marked there, run as fast as you can. If a Diterr is chasing you, keep on shooting until it falls dead." He told him as the boy nodded and ran off. Jake looked around himself, running behind a building as he made sure no one was coming this way. He'd have to change to his real form if he planned on getting there fast. He changed, a tail growing as many spikes formed atop it, running up his own spine as he grew in height, claws forming as his head took more of a reptilian look. A low growl emanated from him as he took off on all fours, running as fast as a horse.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Finally, Ralphie managed to install everything. However it wouldn't hurt to double check. Carbon-10 wing blades; Sharp and perfect, High Caliber Mach-guns; full ammo, cylindars excellent; Energy Net; flawless, release trigger worked; Tail-hook; same as net, fine; Plasma bombs; He still had twenty of these babes, but he'd need more after the fight, Seeker H-Rockets; had about 100 of those, nothing to worry about; computer system operational; and most important the Alpha one glowed like a lighting bug thanks to its finish. He was all ready to go.

The Ralphie realized.....now what? He really didn't have many close freinds here, more like a lot of aquaintences, so there wasn't much he new to do until he saw a younger guy running into the hanger. Now what was his rush, they still had weeks until the fight. He climbed out of the Alpha-0 and yelled, "Hey you, what's the rush?"

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The retired Admiral heard the news, and immediately sent a new request to the station command: Immediate liquidation of combat resources to him, based on his experience. In short, he was asking for command over the station as a weapon, and to have the students and other combat-ready people under his command.

Of course, there'd be problems. For one, Vorridian's teaching style extended to his combat commanding: Regulation. If there was one thing that Vorridian couldn't stand, it was the myth of the super person. In reality, that idea had no place in the military. You couldn't be a catch-all, good for everything, super person. You had your place. You had your job. You devoted yourself to it, you do it, and you do it damn well. You think that engineers still had the myth of the super person? What about chefs? Electricians? All of them had jobs vital to keeping a ship running. None of them beleived in the myth of the super person.

But then again, maybe strong regulation and discipline would turn these 120 nuggets* into a real fighting force.

*Nuggets is an Air Force term used to refer to inexperienced pilots. Here it refers to inexperienced soldiers.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ryuto laughed as everyone all of a sudden came in a hurry, he could hear Leo's conversation from within the restaurant and he smiled. "These people think they are fast huh? Well I'll give them fast..." He dashed out of the restaurant and did a flip onto the the nearby wall, he activated his small cloak field before dashing with silent swift speed towards Leo and Momo's position.

"At least they caught my name..." He thought to himself, he told them his name was Guyver, but they wouldn't know it was an alias. He needed to keep sharp and sleek and so he did with that cover. He made it right by them before he slowed to a stop, barely making noise by the padding of his feet.

He decided to see where they were going.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Max looked at Kakorav before shaking his hand and motioning at the empty seat. So this is the new dude. Looks tough, my kinda teacher!
    "Names Max Derrant. You're Kakorav right? Looks like you'll have the pleasure of my company for your first year at ST-04 'cause I'm nothing, but a Combat Student" Max smiles.
    Leo rushes out of the diner, followed closley Momo. Max regards this with mild interest. "So what's your take on the Dietrr? A month just dosen't sound right to me!"

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

The battle had become more pitched, but Max's effort had paid off. He noticed that the beautiful captain was moving around, issuing orders to her troops. He couldn't find the other high-ranking officer. It didn't involve him anyway. All that mattered was that the humans were turning the tide of this battle.

In the middle of his reverie, he almost didn't notice the three Diterr trying to sneak up on him. Just as they rushed the entrance to the building he was in, Max spun around, knocking aside a spear. He punched the beast in the stomach, retracting his arm and flexing his muscles a certain way. One of his blade-guns flew into his hand from a launcher hidden underneath his jacket, Max ramming it into his opponent's gut and slicing it out.

Just as the first enemy had fallen to his knees, bleeding profusely from his midsection, Max whirled around in a roundhouse kick that knocked the 2nd opponent back. He finished the kick, aiming his blade-gun at the third monster's throat and firing, the sharp dagger-like blade shooting into the blade at close range and penetrating up to the hilt. The beast clutched at his throat, gagging and sinking as well.

The third rushed him again, catching the side of Max's arm with his spear. Max grit his teeth against the pain as he spun around, grabbing the spear and jerking the spear with the last opponent with it. He jammed his knee into the creature's stomach, doubling it over, and then slammed his elbow into the back of it's neck, right where the skull met the spin. He finished it off by drawing his silenced pistol and shooting the enemy in the back of it's head 3 times at point-blank range. It dropped to the floor dead. He rolled the 2nd enemy over and withdrew the blade from it's throat, wiping it on the creature's clothes to clean it and replaced it into the launcher.

He quickly bandaged the small cut and sighed to himself. It was time to move out again. Max swapped out magazines in his pistol, checked outside to see that it was clear, and got away from the building quick, this time ensuring nobody could follow him.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia had managed to get most of the people out. Of course not that many Diterr were left. But Karia didn't want to get caught with them so she sped shoving a young recruit ahead of her. He finally managed to break free and continue the run to the meeting point. Karia was alone but she kept pounding over the ground with an urgency that made her one of the best Captians. THe buldings flashed by her sight. Karia was much fleeter on foot than a human. Venusians made sure that everyone knew just how important running is to a their race. It was known to be a signal of fortune. The one thing Karia wasn't left out for was races and she usually won. Right now though be fleet on foot had more rewards than just showing she belonged right now it may be the thing that saved her life. SHe looked over her shoulder to see if anything was following. She slowed when the Diterr were out of site. Less than a human's speed now. At least everyone had gotten out.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo had made it to the hanger, followed closely by Momo. he decided to fill her in. "the diterr are coming." he said out of breath, "i need to get my A/S ready... now." he panted. "you won't really be much help here, but you could warn the others. you don't mind do you?"
    he didn't wait for an answer to this but walked quickly towards his A/S tucked away in port 7. on his way he heard a shout. he looked up and saw the prince from earlier.
    "hey, you, whats the rush?" he shouted down.
    Leo looked at him and sighed, "the diterr are coming even quicker, i need to get my A/S up and running, but she's a bit out of date i need's updating... quick!"
    he quickly walked over to the tool bench and grabbed what he needed, he wouldn't be able to make his A/S any better, but he could get her up and running...

OOC: i'll explain about what the A/S is and what it can do next post, this will be my last post for some time so after that i think FMA is going to be looking after leo but Opinionated can take control of him during the station battle.
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 03-28-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

"Armored suit eh?" Ralphie asked. He clapped his hands. "Sounds fun, bet I could spruce it up a tad for ya, point me to the tools and I ready to go." Hopefully, this guy was easy-going enough to trust him since he had exspertise. Of coarse if this situation had been the other way around he would have become an iron-fisted dictator, lest someone srew with Alpha one, but that wasn't how things were.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Junior Member Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 08:15 PM
    Threads

Kakorav laughed and sat down, leaning back his eyes would scan the form of the boy, before placing his hands on the table. "My take on the Diterr huh? I think of them as trash, that needs to be taken out. However, This trash, is more like a stray cat. It has a fierce bite to it, but it's just an animal, with no brains, and all brawn. If you can outsmart, or Outwit a Diterr you can kill it. It does get problematic with the fact that they don't need to breathe and we do though. It gives them the advantage with the surprise attacks on space stations like this one...I just recieved an M-108 Rifle, if you know what that is." Kakorav said, his hand sliding down to his gun.
    I am:

A Writer
    A Punk
    A Fighter
    A Lover
    A Warrior
    A Teacher

I, Am not:

~Loyal~

In my oppinion Loyalty is over-rated.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Momo was stunned for a second. Coming faster? How? But there was no time for questions. Leo had alread raced off to work on his A/S and it was true that she would be no use. She stood there for a second and wondered where to start. She ran back to the resturant to warn the others. When she finally reached the resturant, she realized the rabbit man had left too. Had everyone already figured it out? She went up to where she had left the others and blurted out the news. She should have been quieter but she didnt care. When she was done telling them, she figured she should go back to the dorms and tell people she saw there. She arrived to see some random girls standing in a group. She told them about what was happening and told them to spread the word. She was so tired and her backpack felt heavier than it really was. She sat down under a tree outside the building. Her stomach growled in protest but she ignored it and soon fell fast asleep.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max smiled and regarded the question carefully.
    "Well, what I've heard from my un-named; yet often reliable sources; is that the 'M-108 Rifle' was a prototype desinged especially for the use against the Diterr. Although I haven't heard anything regarding it's ammunation type or feild testing. It's supposed to be under Class C security, but there are always some form of leeks in the system."
    Max was now grinning, considering the danger he might be in with even this small peice of knowledge. Was this guy part of the Special Ops? Max saw Kakorav slide his hand down and under the table, but didn't give it much thought. Before Max could continue, the girl from before burst into the restraunt and headed over to her freinds. Max listened intently and gave Kakorav a glance.
    "Fun and games to come!"

Junior Member Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 08:15 PM
    Threads

"Being a high ranking offiical in the military gets you ties to the weapons. Anyway, come with me to my room. I'll get you armed up, we'll be needing all the hands we can get when it comes to fighting with the beasts." Kakorav stated, as he pushed himself away from the table, and stood up, revealing that his hand was resting uncomfortably upon the butt of his MG-53 guns, his eyes turned to look around before sighing. "C'mon kid, lets go." He said motioning with his head, "We'll be under attack soon, you know how to sniper, right?" He said to Max, a soft smile coming to pass.
    I am:

A Writer
    A Punk
    A Fighter
    A Lover
    A Warrior
    A Teacher

I, Am not:

~Loyal~

In my oppinion Loyalty is over-rated.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I'm taking this post to "explain" Karia's visions
    Karia stopped. She was headed in the right direction but something told her to stop. SHe turned to see to big brutes of Diterr rambling her way. She took out her pistol and fired off two rounds at both of them. THey stumbled and fell in their own blood. Karia wasn't seeing them anymore. Images flashed before her eyes gving her a cryptic (sp?) glimpse of the future. A few images that looked like Darren but weren't others of a a few other people that were destined to be involved. She blinked rapidly after a few seconds. She was about to turn and head towards the compound. A pair of arms grabbed her and dragged her to the nearest building. Karia kicked visciously at her attack just missing him by inches. "Let me go!" She hissed. Her back was to him Karia had no clue who it was. "Hello"Karia kicked visciously at him again just missing him by a hair "You rat" She added a few Venusian phrases that meant just abou the same thing for good measure. "I'm human" "I don't care what you are! Just let me go" "I will just listen to me first. Just dissapear after all this is over with, I'll be watching you" With that her strange attacker pushed her out the door and vanished. "Dirty little" Karia muttered adding more Venusian phrases along the lines of "rat" "inhuman" and "attacker". She had no clue who he was. Karia straightened and headed for the meeting again. Still muttering phrases under her breath. After her run-in though Karia was more unnerved than she let on.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His eyes had widened once that piece of information drilled into his mind, they had precious little time. He hadn't enough power in his panel to cloak another signal, the Drifters would be late. He sneered down at the Prince and Leo then to the ceiling of the cargo bay. He raised a cloaked hand up before leaping to a tall metal platform. He deactivated his cloaking field and let it charge, and after so he drew both of his gun blades from his back and set them down as he sat high above the metal work below. He pulled several cartridges out from his belt and loaded them into his weapons, he knew these would come in handy later but.. what could he do now?

He turned towards the edge of the metal platform and looked down at the A/S crews and all other manner of space craft in the area. He was high above them all, and could see all the way down to the corner of the hangar where Cheshire still sat cloaked in that far side of the hanger. What did Cheshire hold that could help him in the end?

"Blast... not enought time..."

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo grinned, by the looks of this princes ship, the bear was going to be a monster by the time they were both finished with it. it was a long time since Leo had met anyone who had such a fanatical love for machines as him.
    he chucked a small plasma wrench over to the prince, "right well, she's not well equiped at the minute."
    he looked at his personal A/S. she was small in A/S standards and only stood at about 3 times the height of Leo himself. she was in the shape of a bear, so thats what Leo decided to call her. she was at the moment only equiped with one shoulder cannon and the 4 detonations hidden under the arms. the belly of the A/S was painted white and was the only weak spot. the rest of the body, arms and legs were covered with brick red armour that was twice as thick. at the minute she was programed to use a standard A/S assault rifle and flick-knife. it would have to stay that way along with the armour, the only extra parts Leo could see in the hanger were either too battered or too small to be much help. it all depended on what little 'extras' this prince had up his sleeve.
    "So what can you do, i think i'll need some extra fire power and some better flight programs wouldn't go amiss either. lets see what we can do."
    he happily turned back towards the bear, this was what he was good at and it looked like he had expert help...

Darren woke up but didn't groan. the pain he was going through was enough to make him scream, but his training kicked in and he stayed quiet. it looked like he had rolled under a car, then the back end had fallen on him. hie left leg hurt like hell but his right leg was fine but trapped. his metal arm was now useless, he could feel and see the trickle of oil running down a little slope of mud towards the feet of a dead diterr. his good arm was fine and worked. he looked out from the car and quickly stopped breathing, there were walking feet out there, Diterr feet!
    he now knew he couldn't shout for help, so he felt around for his PDA, his good arm grabbed something but when he pulled it up infront of his face he knew it was useless. a dark green liquid was running down the back, the radio-active batteries. so now he couldn't call for help and nobody could fine him via his PDA now either. he just hoped a diterr couldn't smell the oil.
    he wondered whether anybody else had survived or had they all perished?
    oh well, he was really starting to warm to a few of the newbies as well. he suddenly froze then let out a small sigh. Karia... he was getting too close to her, or he was. now she was either dead or helping the others get to safety. he shuffled and the pressure on his legs lessened, but it still looked like he was in for a long wait...

OOC: kk everybody, this was my last post so good luck i hope you can keep it going and with the quality of writers that have joined i have no worries there, see you all later...

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

[Mod Note] If this is your last post, and this is your RPG, the RPG should be closed, unless you contact me with whom is taking over.[End Mod Note]

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

OOC: First part of this is happening at the school. It's a prelude to later posts (if we get to have any...)

From the edges of the space station, a lone space probe blasted away, earthbound. It quickly burned away from the place, rocket boosters shutting off right before the one-shot warp drive engaged, sending the probe towards earth. Along with it was sent a short SatCom message.

Back on earth:

Max grinned as he replayed the scene with the woman. She was vicious, quick, and as far as he could tell, smart. That was good. Her beauty also didn't hurt, either, but that was beside the point. The only troubling point was that she had seemed like she had a lot on her mind. In a warzone, stray thoughts could be more lethal than bullets. It was important for a soldier to stay focused on the mission at hand.

He had continued to follow her from a good distance, taking measures to ensure that he wouldn't be spotted. In the middle of this, his PDA zapped him. Among the more impressing features of the little gizmo, it alerted him to new messages and updates via electric shock. No noisy vibration devices or tones to give him away. How great, his own personal shock collar. He sought temporary shelter and checked it out.

In it was a message:
    "Diterr armada inbound to The Rock. Estimate 6-7 earth days. One resupply sent. Will alert when in Earthspace. You select the landing spot. GL."

It was signed "The nerds." Max sighed as he lit a cigarette and inhaled from it. His support unit had a sense of humor, that was for sure. He quickly typed in a to-the-point reply, "Understood. Have fun, Wraith." He sent off the message. It was uploaded to an orbiting satellite from which it would be sent off towards the school. With that he closed the PDA and stood with his back to the wall, smoking his cigarette.

It really didn't concern him, much. His support team had loaded into his PDA plenty of applications to give him support from remaining orbital satellites. But the care package certainly would help. He hoped they packed him plenty of cigarettes. He finished the smoke, hid the butt, and carried on his mission. He had a lot to do...

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Byakuya stood atop on his roof and looked at the sky his black hair swayed with the wind and soon he blank face turned into a pit of rage. He drew tenro and swung it as hard as he could destroying a part of his roof and cutting down a tree or two. The force of his swing sent waves of energy throughtout the area.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia arrived at the meeting. Tul met her outside. "Sort of late aren't we, pretty?" "Shut up, Tul" She snapped "Tell me what happened" "Well a couple of us posted gaurds on the seven floors. We realized Captain Fiest is missing...um the meeting hasn't started..." Tul seemed about to go on. Karia stared "Repeat that for me, private" "The meeting..." "No! the one about Captian Fiest!" "Oh yeah" Tul flicked his fingers as if Darren wasn't that important "He's kinda gone, gorgeous, so you don't have to worry..." Karia shut him up with a long glare. Tul's mouth snapped shut "Tell me, Tul, did you realize I wouldn't be happy with this?" He didn't reply afraid she might hurt him but he gave a weak nod. "Keep your post, private." Karia said her tone indicating that he should keep his mouth shut too. Tul saluted stiffly as Karia pushed her way past him. The vision still disturbed her. One man in particular. He wore red tinted glasses (at least appeared red tinted). Something about him made Karia be careful that and the fact that her "just dissapear" attacker was watching her. She sighed. Darren was missing "Lovely just lovely. My life has gone from bad to worse in minutes" SHe muttered passing a few more soldiers.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Anjiru was very relaxed with the talk she and Mrs. Harka had. Though she was an irritating person, it seemed she got along with Anjiru well. At least Anjiru was going through with her request that Mrs. Harka train her on the first week rather than spending it in a lavish way.

"Thank god she agreed..." Anjiru thought, a smile creeping on her face. She wanted to start training as soon as possible and Mrs. Harka said she could start that very same day though a little later. She ran to her room and rested herself before her upcoming training so she wouldn't get tired fast.
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max made his way into Kakorav's room, carrying his metal case with him.
    "Sorry it took so long, but everyone's asking questions and running around like headless chickens. They're supposed to be the future aswell!?" Max gave a smirk as he opened the case and lifted up his gun; Lilly. He readied himself into a firing position and looked through the scope. Wonder what Kakorav will think of my handiwork?

Max then put the gun down and went back to the case. He retrieved 4 magazines and slotted one into the bottom of the Pulse Rifle with the distinguished click he loved. Max then placed the other 3 into the leather 'Pouch' on the side of his belt designed especially for this gun. There was no point in 'Arming' the Rifle so he then handed the gun to Kakorav.
    "It's based on the Standard Issue 'Pulse Rifle', but I've added a few componants to it. As you can see, the barrel is longer; and with the scope attached; gives a 37% increase on range aswell as accuracy. It's not the greatest of mods, but it suits my needs." Max walked over to the window, not waiting for a reply.
    "Oh! If you want a sniper, I'm your dream student!" Again the smug smirk crossed Max's face. "So wheres this big beastie?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information