AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Karia was seriously deciding whether she should hug him or slap him. "I don't suppose you're going to tell me yet" SHe said trying to peice together what she knew. Then without cerimony she plopped down in a chair asessing him and comparing that to the last time she'd seen him. He looked a little more beaten but otherwise Darren.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Jake grinned at the foolishness of the human who lead the attack but his grin was wiped off when he came back to his first deduction. "We'll be conquered in minutes..." He wasn't going to run, he'll stay and fight with this human and Karia could run with the remaining army with Darren. He pulled out both guns, replacing Hades normal bullets with the explosive ones, his eyes changed to pitch black as he saw everyone's body heat. He'll have to tell Karia and Darren whats happening.

Jake found a soldier about run and help out the human with a few other humans. He grabbed the back of his shirt, dragging him in front of him. "Find Karia and Darren, tell them both to run with the remaining soldiers, a human is attacking the Diterrs." The soldier huffed "What do I look like, a messenger boy!?" Jake never did get angry but with the Diterrs about to wipe them out, he was getting impatient. He held Chaos' triple barrels to the temple of the soldier "Would you like to repeat that?" The soldier shook his head and ran off to find the two.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Momo could see people who were going to be leaving with her coming but she wanted to leave now. She was ready to go and couldnt wait. To bad she didnt have a choice. She saw the girl that she had warned earlier and then seen again in Mr. Niles office as one of the people already waiting in the hanger. She walked over and introduced herself. "Hi. My name is Momo. Nice to meet you."
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Anjiru looked at the girl in front of her who introduced herself as Momo. "Wait... I've heard of her name before..." Anjiru thought, staring the girl's features. She racked her brains trying to remember where she had possibly heard the girl's name.

She mouthed the girl's name, "Momo..." and that's when she remembered. A smile escaped her lips and she said, "I know you! You were one of the students who beat up some bullies a couple of hours ago! Mrs. Harka is fuming mad at you and the other student after being told by the two bullies you've beaten up." She frowned at the last sentence. "Anyway, my name is Anjiru. It's nice to finally meet you." she finished, extending her hand to Momo.
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo gleefully shook the girls hand. "Wow. I didnt expect her to get that steamed up! Well anyway, its cool that I'm making new friends today. I've made more friends today than I did all last year. It weird but I like it!!" she said. And it was true. She had very few friends and was glad to be making some new ones.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Max had avoided the first volley of attacks from the aliens, then had returned fire with the assault rifle he had taken. He couldn't stay here, however. His ammo for the weapon was limited. Max fired off the last grenade before sprinting across the street to the next building. His main objective was getting back to his gear. Max tossed the weapon as soon as he unloaded it into more Diterr. It was just extra weight now.

Quickly, he made his way around buildings until finally he had found where he had stashed his goods. He stripped out of the uniform and donned his battle gear, grinning as he could once again pull the skull and crossbones mask over his face and cover his eyes in the red sunglasses. He opened up his PDA and found some good news, his shipment had arrived and was awaiting landing coordinates. Using feed from overhead satellites, he pinpointed the largest concentration of alien forces and grabbed the location of it. He then uploaded it into the satellite and saw a countdown start. A Little over 3 minutes until his new toys slammed into the Diterr forces like the world's biggest artillery round.

Overhead, he saw the light of a growing streak of flame in the night sky,. With satisfaction he ashed out the cigarette he had lit earlier. This would be good.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Leo watched as Momo made herself friends with the girl he now knew as Anjiru. he stayed silent, he'd been up for making friends a few hours ago but now didn't seem the time. a beep overhead signaled a new annoucment. Mr Niles voice sizzled to life on the old speakers, "all of the students heading to earth please board your ship now. Leo the ship is on auto pilot, you are only needed to land the ship on earth." there was a pause, "and good luck..."

Darren decided to tell her what he had figured out, " i believe that the diterr are waiting for dark, when they'll be able to see us with their heat vision, but we'll be stuck. by the way how you doing, your not cracking under the stre..."
    "Sir!!!"
    a soldier burst into the room and saluted at Karia and darren. "Sir i've been told to tell you to start pulling out, a crazy human started an assult on the diterr formations."

darren pulled hiself up using his good arm and hobbled out of the room, his body screaming in protest. he ignored the pain, and burst though an abandoned room onto a balcony. he looked out at the diterrs, there was only a few men still fighting. he called out to the men, "Get inside now! pull back and they won't fight!"
    most of the men ran back inside but a few gaped at him as if he was speaking venusian.
    he turned back inside and collapsed on the camp bed. he grabbed the back-pack of a nearby soldier and rumaged through until he found the army's bog standard stimulants. they were mostly used when on your last legs so you could still help in a fight. the soldier whose bag he had grabbed was staring at his broken arm.
    "whats wrong soldier?" asked darren.
    the young lad jumped and said, "nothing sir, but i think i could help fix your arm."
    darren tried not to show his surprise and lent his bad arm towards him. he watched as the lad simply attatched the fuel leads that acted as arterys and veins, and did a quick check of the bone and human fleshy parts left.
    "there you go sir. you haven't got full amounts of oil in the leads so i'm afraid you won't have perfect control but otherwise at least you can now move it."
    Darren thanked the lad and stood up, the stimulants were weak and wouldn't last long. he just hoped that all of his men had pulled out, he needed the time until dark to think of a suitable plan...

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mr. Nile's voice echoed in Anjiru's head. "Time to leave." she said, letting go of Momo's hand. She smiled at her and procedded walked to the ship they'll be riding on. "2 hours... just 2 hours..." Anjiru thought, remembering what Mr. Nile said about the trip to Earth. "Finally."
    [ "danie"]

Member Fear will become famous soon enough Fear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 11:06 PM
    Threads

Itachi walked into the hanger, seeing people start boarding the ship they were supposed to take off in. He guessed it was time to go 'Great timing, I'll take a quick nap in the ship.' He thought, walking over to the ship.
    I am the darkness in your room,
    the rattling breath in your nightmares,
    What you feel when your about to die....I AM Fear

<Made by Nespa Thanks^^

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo felt her toes tingle at Mr. Niles words. No backing out now. She felt her feet leading her onto the ship but barely realized where she was going. She reached the inside of the ship and felt her insides start to move and spin around. She felt like she was gonna hurl but she knew she was just scared. And excited. Memories flashed through her head and she began getting dizzy. She started to fall over but quickly steaded herself against a wall. She raised her hand to her face as a single tear fell down and wiped it away. "No backing down now," she whispered to herself. She stood up straight again. She needed to be strong. She walked in and saw that Anjiru and Leo already inside. "Hey, guys," she greeted them.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The president couldn't help but smile, he'd just seen a very funny scene. the head scientist he had killed years before had somehow sent a message out into the world. he had probably delayed it or something. the president shook his head, it didn't matter now the message had been intercepted and destroyed.
    there was a shout from the front of the car, it was his chauffeur. "We'll be stopping in a minute sir."
    the preident waved a hand and went back to his thoughts. the preident of earth was going to be sacked anyday now and they he; Orchids president would offer his services as leader of both worlds. he would state the arguement that with the new ship technology breaking through in all of the major companies he could easily be to either of the planets in just under 2 hours. he didn't really care, earth was no longer the most powerful human controlled planet, but it was his own beloved Orchid. so far his plan had worked...

Leo nodded at Momo, Itachi, Anjiru and Max. he walked past them into the cockpit and simply hit the engine button. the pre recorded flight pattern started instantly and Leo settled into a chair. the ship was perfect, Leo could feel the difference in both power and beautiful control. he just wished that it wasn't on auto-pilot then he could give the ship a real good test...

Darren held his head in his hands, what could he do? he stood up and walked to the balcony he had stood on before. he looked up to judge how long before dark when something caught his eye. he smiled, it looked like the black-ops member had not abbandoned them. his mind calmed down and a plan soon formed. he briskly walked back into the main room and called for silence.
    "Men i want 5 gunners on..." he pulled a compass from under his outer shirt, "the west side of the building. in about five minutes most of the diterr on that side will be blown to bits." he pulled a sadistic grin, " and i expect the gunners to pick the rest off."
    five men ran from the room, but darren didn't catch any faces.
    he started talking again, " I will be on the top floor, sniping towards the eastern wave of diterr and i want the remaining supply of land mines placed there and on the north side. Captain Lygoust will oversee the northern defences." he looked around and did a quick calculation. "i want 20 men with me and 20 will go with Captain Lygoust, the other 30 or 40 will cover the southern side as that is the least defended."
    he wanted to give Karia more men but he knew she would refuse them, this was the best possible stratagy but he knew there was going to be casulties...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia watched breifly then decided it was no good to go after him and force him back to the bed.
    Later...
    Sunset. Darren had said they were going to attack at night...before they had been broken off by the soldier. Karia looked up men were looking at her. "Yes?"
    "Uh Captain Fiest told us to come to you and you'd protect the south side"
    "Alright then why are you just standing there move!" Karia smiled she had about twenty men. Darren knew her too well. Moving towards the south Karia metally reviewed what she had their to best protect that side. The casualties would still happen but Karia trusted Darren knew what he was doing. He always did.
    She looked around the south side. There wasn't much cover which eliminated any thought of keeping her soldiers hidden.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Mr Nile's last announcement made Max jump, bitting down on his tounge as he hummed to himself. "OOYA!" He tentivley looked to the left then the right, to see if anybody noticed his little outburst. It seemed okay. Scooping up his Rifle case Max headed towards the shuttle.
    He walked in last, admiring the interior and trying to find a place to drop his gear. Leo nodded to him as he passed, before dissapearing up the front. Looks happy! A little bit dazed, but happy none the less.
    Max sideld to the right, placing his gear into a handy compartment that held a small 'toolkit' which he may liberate later and fell into one of the seats. Quite comfortable, but i'll still get a numb bum. Always do!

Max sat in his chair, watching and old 'Bullet' he accuired dance back and forth across the back of hie righthand. He flipped it from knuckle to knuckle, almost hypnotised. It took him ages to learn, but just seemed so natural now it was almost scary. He looked up and around his sourroundings again before dropping the Bullet into the front pocket of his Greatcoat.
    Out of all the things I can do, waiting is one I'm not good at! It reminded him of the times when he and his father used to go out camping. He loved the camping bit and being out in 'Natural' surroundings, but the 6 hours to get their seemed to last forever! He'd fidget and complain, not being able to wait and do something. Max sighed and drummed his fingers on his leg. Those were happy days. Hope I can do it again!
    Last edited by Toastie; 04-23-2007 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Momo sat around with everyone, she couldnt help but feel hungry. It had only been minutes since they had left but she alread felt the need to nibble. She took her big bag of candy out of her backpack and took a few peices out, popping them into her mouth. She chewed but stated feeling akward. She sized up her bag of candy and decided to share. "Anybody else want a peice?" she asked, holding the bag an arms length up in the air. "I have plenty. Dont be shy. I dont bite. Well. Dont bite too hard, anyway," she said with a sly smile to show she was kidding.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max was continuing to watch the beautiful tail of fire streak down from the sky. It was the delivery which his team had sent him earlier. Now he would use it like a space-borne artillery strike, hitting the Diterr in their most fortified position. And it was only a minute from striking.

Max was so caught up in watching that 5 Diterr were able to walk up on him and catch him by surprise. They started making noises in that strange alien language of theirs, causing him to turn around. Stuck, he slowly put his hands up in a sign of surrender. "Glad you guys are here...wouldn't want you to miss the show."

Again they made more noises, so he jerked his thumb at the dropping fireball in the sky. It was large now, the landing point only a kilometer or so from both the humans' base and also his position. It would shake them both pretty good, but that was about it. He still did have to waste enough time so that he could catch these aliens by surprise when it did impact. Thus, he turned around slowly to watch it land, a few dozen seconds away still. The diterr were interested as well. No doubt the heat from it catching their attention as well.

Hopefully the humans would recognize a golden opportunity when they saw one. If not, the human race was pretty doomed in his view. He looked up at the sky, thinking of the beautiful woman who was with the humans, "You better use this to your advantage, woman, otherwise I'm gonna be seriously disappointed."

(OOC: Max is not using the word "woman" as a sexually derogative sense of the word. He simply doesn't know Karia's name yet.)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OCC: a small time lapse has happened here, it looks like it is now dark which means that the guardians ship will have arrived. just thought you'd all like to know.

Leo had set the ship down about a five minute walk from the large circle of diterr they had seen from the sky. he turned to the others holding the ships online PDA infront of him. "it looks like we've been sent to help this regiment complete their mission. it seems that the diterr have actually made a city on earth and the intelligence ministors hope that somewhere in there we can find some information concerning the diterr homeworld." Leo looked up, they all looked ready enough, eager even. he walked back into the hanger and started up the bear. it would be dark soon and in a city that was this damaged he would be lucky to find 3 working streetlights.
    "Oh, and bring any lights you can find!" he shouted down to his companions...

Darren had took a small PDA from one of the badly injured men inside and sent out the message of his new idenity. on this PDA he was called Private Antonio Samas'. he didn't think the name suited him but at least everyone knew who to listen to now. he was on the top floor of the building with his men spread out on the floors below, he told every one to block the bottom floor doors and windows with debrie and rubble then set a few proximity mines on a few of the first floor balconys. they weren't powerful enough to bring the building down, but they could still kill or maul a diterr.
    he could see that the bombs that the black-ops member had called were extremely close now. the diterr were moving now, very slowly as the darkness fell around them.
    "Stay calm men!" he shouted out over the tense silense. he suddenly had an idea. he walked back into the heart of the building and found his way down the corridor until he came to the room that had the balcony on the corner. he could now shoot both ways, east and north. he heard the distinct sound of explosions then the war screams of hundereds, maybe thousands of diterr...

Leo heard the explosions and the screams.
    "time to go!" he called to Momo and the others, before getting comfy in the bears cockpit. he then headed out to battle...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Before the screams started Karia made a few last minute preparations. It was the best she could do under the circumstances. A small ship wasn't too far away. Karia blinked it must be the reinforcements sent for. Oh well they'd have to survive on their own. Diterr had started to stream forward. Her men had been told to stand back and wait until they could find weaknesses in the army (unless Darren gave the order to move first). Karia blinked her PDA was going off. She smiled a little wryly apparently Darren's PDA had been broken for he was now Antonio on hers. She chuckled causing her men to look up. She might have been a little tired which caused her reaction to seem strange. Her gun was at the ready. Her men were a little confused Karia let them be.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max sprang from his seat, eagerly accepting some candy with a smile.
    "You sure know how to make people feel welcome you know! The name's Max by the way" he held out his hand and gave a courteous wink.

The shuttle landed in the hanger smoother than anything Max could think of. He'd allready unpacked Lilly; setting up the scope and torch; and snapped a fresh clip of ammo in. Lilly clicked as a bullet was loaded into the chamber and the safety was still on, just in case. Max checked his revolver, slotting in his 'Hellfire' rounds. His belt was adjust, raising the sword handle up for easier accessability before slipping on the Greatcoat. All belts were tightened an pockets checked. Again, adrenaline coursed through his body, his heart beat and breath quickened. Each limb became restless, ready to give the Diterr hell tenfold!

max's hand slid to the side of Lilly, flipping the Safety off as he braced the gun against his shoulder. The torch sprang to life, illuminating the walls infront of him as a bead of sweat ran down the side of his face, dropping from his chin onto the floor. Everything seemed far away and unnatural. Even Lilly seemed unnaturally heavy in his hands.
    Max took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, regaing control of his emotions. The ramp seemed to descend slowly. It touched the ground and Max jumped into action. "Lets Rock!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The landing of the present had certainly shook up the Diterr behind him. With them off-guard, Max swung around and pulled both shortswords from behind his back, rushing the 5. It didn't take too much to kill them all, taking them by surprise.

The war cry of the thousands of Diterr caught his ears as he slung the blood off of his blades, sheathing them once again. He didn't have many options, and none of them appealed to him. He could stand his ground until he was more than likely overrun with Diterr, a move leading to a most certain death. Or he could try and gain entry into the humans' compound. That would negate his identity, they would all know he was around. Max didn't like being known.

He didn't have too long to ponder it. Diterr were closing in all around, they would find him shortly. Of course, the humans could probably shoot him on sight as well. His carefully maintained concealment was definitely going to work against him this time.

A diterr roared behind him. Max spun and drew his pistol, shooting it dead with a single round into the head. He cursed and started running towards the human fortress. With no means to signal them, he could only hope to not get shot by them.

"So I guess my big show comes to an end..." He told himself. "Oh well, maybe I'll make some friends." He sarcastically spat. Time to find out whether the humans' judgement was as good as their shooting.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After hearing Leo's anouncement, she stuffed the bag of candy back into her backpack. She pulled out a tall pair of socks, a small blade, a leg gun holister, her gun, and her bows and arrows. She slipped on her socks and hid the blade inside, still sheathed. Then she strapped the gun holister onto the portion of her leg that was covered by her short shorts and strapped on her arrows in their canister and her bow across her chest. Then she re-stuffed her hair under its hat before stepping out of the ship. "Time to go," she whispered to herself.

Member Fear will become famous soon enough Fear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 11:06 PM
    Threads

Itachi grinned, tightening the belt of the holster before double checking the devices on his wrists, clenching his fists as a long red energy blade came to life, pressing a button in his palm, the blade had went back into the devices. Itachi pulled out his gold necklace, kissing the medallion as he put the necklace on, grinning. He wasn't planning on using his gun, but it didn't hurt having it around in case. "Let's go!" He muttered to himself before running out of the shuttle and going into a full on sprint towards the battle field.
    I am the darkness in your room,
    the rattling breath in your nightmares,
    What you feel when your about to die....I AM Fear

<Made by Nespa Thanks^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anjiru straightened up when she heard Leo shout at them. She stood up and slung her bag on her back, making sure that everything she needed was inside. She looked around and saw that she was the only one left in the ship. "Shoot..." she whispered, running out before she missed anythng important.
    [ "danie"]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo was bathed in a soft blue light and felt the rumble of the new engines with growing antisipation (still can't spell) and perfectly timed his jump over the small destroyed train infront of him. he landed and ejected the first of his mobile detonations into the back of the rushing diterr mass. at this about 30 diterr pulled back from the formation and attacked. they obviously planned to swarm him. he knew that he couldn't let that happen so pulled both of his arms up and pulled the bear into a perfect backflip. he loved this machine, this was what he had been born to do. he hated the thought of killing but at the same time he enjoyed it?!? oh well, no ones perfect... Leo grinned and grabbed the A/S pistol magnetically attatched to the bears left arm. he hit the first 4 diterr with headshots then the next 5 in the chest. he didn't have time to reload so he placed the gun back on the bears arm, then deployed the flick-knife built in to the right arm. the diterr were in a semi circle in front of him all holding their spears up high. Leo reacted too late and tried to hide the softer body-plate of the bear. only a single spear connected and plummeted though the armour. the spear slid to a holt barely 10cm from his face. he grabbed the spear from the outside and pulled it out. something had dissconected and now the two headlights had failed. leo swung wildly, if he could get to the roof of the building he could add his fire power to the armies, he pulled back to the edge of the diterr for a small run-up. this was going to be a world class jump, just as long as he aimed above the flash of the gunfire, he didn't want to hit the side of the building in the darkness, he grinned sickly, here goes nothing...

Darren slotted the thermal goggles over his eyes. there had only been about 50 pairs with them, some of the men were blind. he picked off ten with his first clip. he reloaded then turned to Karias side, he only missed one shot out of his clip before turning back to his side and reloading. soon he was deep in his own world as he got into his rhythm. all was going well... then his PDA bleeped...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 04-25-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Byakuya slowly walked down the hallway as the sounds of gunfire and fight surronded him. He looked at the two door infornt of him and slowly pushed them open. He walked outside and his eyes narrowed. He saw the fighting the was going on. He grinned and drew Tenro killing one of the ceatures behind him. He ran into the battle field and quickly cut down all the Diterr infornt of him. He grinned and continued to cut them down when a big one fell from the sky and crashed into the ground infornt of Byakuya. Byakuya was sent flying backward intel he hit the ship again. He looked at the Diterr and looked over at the girl that was beside him. He noticed that she had a bag on her back and seemed to be in a rush to get to the battle. he looked back at the Diterr and quickly cut three more down before kneeling to the ground and hold his hand to the ground.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Charging down the ramp then side stepping to the left, Max picked out atleast 50 or so Diterr circling the shuttle at this side. He pulled Lilly's trigger,the gun-but hammered into his shoulder. The nearest Dietrr was cut in half with the first three rounds before those behind noticed he was there. Max fired again, bracing his shoulder this time giving better accuracy. His heartbeat seemed to go in rythm with Lilly as another 3 Diterr fell to the ground.

Torchlight picked out more Diterr rushing forward. Max emptied the first clip into them, taking 4 out and slowing the pack down. The empty clip clattered on the dusty ground as a sweaty hand grasped at the pouch containg the other clips. Nimble fingers grasped the cold metal, flipping it round and slamming it into the rifle. Max fumbled the latch that loaded the first bullet into the chamber as the Diterr gained speed and closed in on him, spears lowered.

Max spun Lilly onto his back by the strap, drawing his revolver with his lefthand whilst reaching for his sword with the right. Fear gripped him for a moment then he fired the revolver, catching one of the Diterr in the shoulder with a flash of flame bathing several others in fire. Max parried a spearhead and smashed another to the side before being caught offguard. A spearhead sliced at his left shoulder as he swung his blade, cutting the Diterr's throat. The pain shook Max out of his panic and adrenal rushed through him again. He darted foward ready for anything.

Closed Thread

Thread Information