AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Guardians

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Leo jumped down from his A/S and ran behind into the little cave. "Momo!"
    he slid to a holt naxt to the two women and took hold of Momo's hand, it was holding something. he looked at the man and saw blood, he then looked back at the army captain, also bloodied.
    "Do you want a medi-pack i have a few in the A/S, but there only simple. i'll get em." he jumped up and ran to the front of the A/S, climbing up he grabbed the small packs. he threw one softly to the man and took the others to the captain and Momo.
    "i'm Leo, brother of Captain Feist. once i get you patched up can we try and find the rest of them? i want to try and find him. but first too see to you."
    he knew he couldn't really help that much, but he talked alot when he got nervous...

Darren heaved the diterr off and picked the boy up. his shoulder was badly damaged. he placed the kid on the bonnet of a nearby car and took out a small needle from the inside of his jacket. in the needle was a special foam that rapidly filled the inside of a small section of a body and hardened. it didn't restrict the flow of blood but it helped when a bone was broken away from a medic station. he stuck the needle in and waited. this was going to hurt, and who knew, it might wake the kid up...

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Momo heard a third voice. A familiar voice. It was Leo. Her eyes fluttered open and she tilted her head to see Leo coming with a med kit. "Leo...." she whispered. There was a shooting pain in her leg and she grimaced, her face contorting in the pain she was feeling. "My leg..... the spear....... in my leg....." was all she could get out. She had to stop. She was started to have trouble breathing. She needed help and fast.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Byakuya had set around long enough. He remember finding in the ship so he could fight the diterr but he never knew that this would be what he wanted. He quickly jumpped form his finding place and cut a few diterr down. His wounds still being healed from his minimual training. He ignored that pain and quickly dispatched of a few more Diterr.

Suddenly his back was strunk by three more spears. He turned around and let his blood release itself fomr his back as he cut the three diterr in half. His arms were now covered in the blood of the dead Diterr he killed. He swung Tenro outward and let the blood fly off of it. He lifted up his shirt and used his petals cover his body. He loved alien technilogy and was happy the he could use it to heal himself a little bit but he knew he would get into trouble if he dead or if he was discovered by anyone else.

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Max drifted in and out of conciousness, only remembering random sounds now and again. The Diterr's blood had dried his mouth and throat quickly, making it even harder to breath while his shoulder had went numb and immobile. He'd tried opening his eyes a few times, but there wasn't much to see except the ugly mug of the Diterr on top of him. Lilly was still grasped in his righthand. Just knowing the rifle was still there was comforting.

He awoke with a cry. Sharp pain filled his left shoulder almost as if broken glass had been rubbed in it. Tears streemed down his cheeks. Max grinded his teeth; eyes scrunshed shut; waiting for the pain to subside.
    It finally dulled to a throbing pain, but his lefthand was still numb. Max slowly opened his eyes, glancing around. There some guy from the military looking at him.
    He does not look happy. Seems kinda familiar though!
    Max's righthand twitched, checking Lilly was still at his side. He took a swig of water before looking at the soldier again.
    "Looks like I owe you a hell'va lot of thanks buddy!" Max extended his righthand towards the soldier, wincing at some minor pain in his shoulders. "What's the plan boss?" He forced a smile.

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OCC: soz about the short posts people, but were at abit of a lag stage in between big parts of the story. just keep it up, thanks

Leo smiled, she was alive. "hey." he looked at the man. "do you mind helping the captain so i can concentrate on her?"
    he took Momo from the captain and set her down on the floor. that spear looked painful... he ran to the A/S and took out a small plasma cutter. it wasn't a very safe makeshift tool, but it would do. he started to cut away at the spear, so he could hopefully slide it out of the leg. then he would have to use a hell of a lot of bandages to keep the girl from dying of bloodloss. then there were her other wounds, but they weren't as servere...

Darren shook his hand firmly, this kid was tough.
    in answer to the kids question he simply said, "i need to find another captain then get back to my men. if you can keep up you can tag along, otherwise get back to your ship and heal.
    he didn't wait for a responce, but this kid didn't seem like the type to be offended anyway...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 05-05-2007 at 09:47 AM.

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Byakuya continued to kill Diterr after diterr was more and more stopped their attacks on everyone else and came towards him. The pain in his back was now only a memory,as he fought what seemed to be an endlessw field on enemies. He quickly cut down three more Diterr and called the swords power forward. "Shatter" he called as the blade once again split into thousands on tiny blades. The power held in them cause them to appear pink and like Sakura petal but he knew better. He rushed into the line of attack the Diterr had made. He used the blades to cut a hole right down their line and sent the blades crashing into theed Diterrr that surronded him. He jumpped into the air and used the buildings to push himself higher. The petals swirls around him and created a Beatiful pink line of swirling petals in the air.

Byakuya knew that he had been seen by everyone and he would most likely get into truble for finding and then fighting with out anyone knowning where he was. He held his hands into the air and the petals formed a ball. He then placed his hand into the ball and threw it toward the Diterr that had followed him. The petals swallowed them and crashed into the ground senidng the petals outward,killing the diterr that was in its range. As he landed back onto the ground,he looked at the pink petals that had covered the ground and the many dead Diterr that layed around him. With a grin he slowly fell backward onto one of the building and past out. His body finnlly gave into the pain that Byakuya's maind held back.

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

This pilot had gotten Max pretty mad by showing up. 'Leave it to these kids to interrupt something important.' He thought. Lately, things had always been getting in his way. Fortunately he could control his emotions, so he adjusted his focus back to Karia.

He offered her his arm, smiling softly to disarm any feelings of mistrust she might have against him. "May I help you, Karia?" Maybe this way he could get her alone. He had much to tell her.

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The pain in Momo's leg was so unbearable that she almost screamed but she bit her lip and held it back, trying to be strong. At least she wouldnt have the spear in her leg anymore and that was a good thing. But what would they do about the wound? And what about the person who had protected her? Would that person be alright? She couldnt even help them if anything happened. She felt so useless and she hated it! But there was nothing she could do. She lay there in pain, waiting for something, anything, to happen.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: well it's till moving
    BIC:
    Karia had been surprised that Leo was here. It was strange two men from her vision showing up now...very strange. Usually they showed up in the order they appeared in the vision but this was all messed up. Karia wanted to help Momo until she looked at Wraith who was now offering help. THata was disarming smile he wore. Very disarming. "Okay" She still felt wary but that came with years of being scorned and have people say they were your friends.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: I got permission. Thanks, FMA997!!)

"Great!" Max thought. "About time this war does something right for me!" His exterior remained the same, but inside he was...giddy. But it was time to put that aside and focus on helping Karia. She took his arm and he helped her up to her feet. He noticed her wince in pain as she moved...not good.

"You going to be alright?" He asked her. She nodded in the affirmative, but Max wasn't so sure. But the humans should have medics that could assist her much better than he could. But his mission, to himself and her, came first.

Slowly they made their way towards the new base being occupied by the Army. They made small talk along the way, highlighting their latest victory against the Diterr. Then he came to a building that was just perfect for his needs.

"Why don't we stop here and take a break, you're in some serious pain." He told her.
    "I'm fine...we're not too far anyways."
    "Okay, I'll quit the act." She expressed a combination of surprise and a small amount of fear as he finished his sentence. "I have things to tell you. Now let's go inside." He was afraid his tug on her might have been too forceful, but she complied and allowed him to lead her into the building. He set her against the wall near the door and he leaned against a wall on the other side of the doorway, facing her at an angle.

"I'm a spy sent to assist human forces on Earth, mostly by gathering in-depth intelligence on enemy forces but I can also do most forms of dirty work. Do I have your attention, now?"

Karia nodded in understanding. "But why are you telling me this?"
    "Because based on your history and my own observations, you would make a prime candidate for being my contact within the Army. You are fairly high-ranking, intelligent, and quick to act. You're also slightly outcast due to your beauty, thus you are somewhat reserved and keep to yourself more than the average soldier."

He paused for a moment to let his words sink in before continuing, "In short, I am offering my services to you. I will be your Army's eyes and ears in the field, but I report directly to you. I am not a part of the Army and should not be considered as such, you must never reveal me to your comrades. That man and woman in the room with us, for example, you tell them anything but the truth about me. By being an unknown factor, I can do my best work. You tell me where you want to go and I scout it. You want to hit some place, I'll tell you how you can. Once again, I will be your eyes and ears."

Max waited as she considered what she would say next. She had the right to say No, but he didn't tell her that there would be consequences. Besides, as far as he could tell, their force had no scouts or spies, so who was he going to replace? In his mind, in reality, he was only adding to the effectiveness of human forces on earth. He would allow her to consider this, and ask any questions of her own.

(Your turn, FMA!!)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo finished cutting the spear away and started to bandage, he was in a hurry so he could catch up to the captain and that man. he didn't fully trust that man, and he didn't seem to like him anyway.
    "Ok Momo this is going to hurt but it will be all ok soon." he put on his best smile as he threw a tracking device down near the floor of the A/S. he'd be able to find it later after he had helped Momo.
    He picked her up in the classical firemans carry. if the wound wasn't so serious he might start to feel cool. he shook this from his mind and looked at Momo's stark white face, she was in bad shape.
    "Hey, you know if we get back to earth, i'll definatly come round to yours for that icecream you offered me."
    he swore he could see a small weak smile. how amazing it was that it hadn't even been 24 hours since that meal in the mexican diner.
    he started to follow after the others...

Darren made it back to the base expecting to be able to pick out Karia instantly. he panically hurried into the middle of the alleyway but still couldn't see her. this was getting sad, she was only a soldier. he sat down on an erected camp bed and checked his PDA, just some stupid battle notes and such. he noticed a new signal on the PDA, a tracker?
    he lay down and shouted at a rookie to wake him up in ten. then he'd go and check that signal...

soz my pcs sort of crashed and it won't let me change the colours??? i know weird. anyway just to let you know.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia tilted her head to the side in thought. This could be very useful...even if he insisted on using some nickname he picked up somewhere. Karia hated nicknames as a rule. The whole "Kari" thing got on her nerves and sort of ruled out any use of nicknames for her. Karia snapped her thoughts back in order. "Yes" She said finally.

The look of Wraith's face was hard to identify. Relief? Maybe and something else. Karia couldn't put her finger on it. That annoyed her. She didn't like the unknown...he was right this could benefit her though. Karia knew there might be consequences but right now she was focused on the good.

OOC: DaSOCOM has my permission to use Karia again in his next post

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Junior Member Kename is on a distinguished road Kename's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:30 AM
    Threads

Rikita looked around and saw that the ENTIRE station was in panic mode. Gosh...I take a vacation and it's like the whole place went wacko!, she thought as she looked around carefully. "Where is everyone?" she thought as she walked around. She called Leo. "Where are you?" she asked worriedly.

(LoL...sry...)
    Last edited by Kename; 05-12-2007 at 02:10 PM. Reason: wrong location
    * bad girls are only bad girls when they get caught *

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max smiled slightly as she answered Yes to his proposal. Only slightly.
    "Okay, good."

He paused for a moment, seeming to mull this over. As he did so, he pulled something small out of his pocket. "Lean over."

As Karia warily did so, Max moved over and placed a necklace around her neck. As he backed away, she looked at it. "Looks like an ordinary set of soldier's dog tags."

Max nodded, "Yes, it does. But it's real purpose is a tracking beacon. I can keep track of you anywhere in the world. And if you need to speak with me or are in trouble, place your thumb on the black tag and press it against the silver one. You'll feel it get warm quick. That lets you know it's working. It will send a signal to my PDA and I'll get to you as soon as I can."

Karia surveyed the item for a moment. "Is that it?" He nodded. "Just don't expect me to walk right into a human outpost just to see you. I'd highly advise getting away from your group so we can talk in peace. Like I said, I prefer to be an unknown."

She nodded in understanding, "I think I can manage that. Darren will ask questions, but I think I can skate it past him."

Max nodded again. "In that case, let's get you home. They will be worried about you, especially if that other guy and the girl get there before we do."

He helped her up and once again they started walking towards the human outpost. When they were only a block away but still hidden, he stopped and turned toward her. "I'm sorry, but as I'm sure you can figure, I can't walk out there."

She looked at him and nodded, "I understand. I'll let you know as soon as I need you. But where will you go from here?"

"I've got something requiring my attention at the moment, but I won't be too far. Once again, the moment you require any of my services, signal me and get alone. "

She turned and slowly walked towards the human outpost. After a few steps she turned to look back at him, but he had already dissappeared.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Kename, Leo is on Earth right now...sorry you might want to edit

Karia looked at her dogtags. Despite her cofidnet words to Wraith she had no idea how to get this past Darren. He sometimes was too smart for his own good. But now she had to deal with Leo and Momo. THey'd ask too. Well maybe not Momo but Leo certainly would if he was anything like his older brother.

She ran into Leo not far from the post. She summoned an energetic smile. "I'm alright" Darren didn't know that...the thought made her feel guilty. Seh glanced at Momo. "Well she's feeling better. Nice to see" Karia had no clue where she was getting this act from but for right now it should work. Although Darren would certainly question it. She wasn't sure about Leo.
    Very silently she offered a prayer to the Hilvern* it should help.

OOC: *=Hilvern--the Goddess of Venus (lol I didn't want to use Venus she's an earth godess) she offers forgivevess and Venusians rarely call upon her for help unless its desperately needed...heh I know she might be lame but she's mine ^^

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max sighed, questioning his judgement as he lit a cigarette. He was now a good distance away from the humans, it was safe to smoke. It was the right thing to do, getting Karia involved. But just because it was right didn't mean he was going to be overjoyed about it. He stood inside the building for several thoughts, puffing his cigarette every few moments.

"In the end, what's done is done." He told himself before ashing out his cigarette and hiding the butt. He checked his PDA for his package's location and status. It was in good shape, but a good walk away. He sighed, once again checking the empty magazine to his pistol. He hoped they had plenty of ammo in that pod.

He surveyed the area before stepping outside and beginning his march towards the landed capsule.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pain. Again. It shot up her leg before subsiding some. The spear must be gone. But more pain quickly followed as she was.... She was what? Was she being picked up? Sure enough, she opened her eyes just a slit to see Leo carring her away. He mentioned the offer she had mentioned earlier and couldnt help but smile. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Leo's neck. "Thanks, Leo. You saved me," she whispered before fading back into unconciousness, a smile still on her face.

Junior Member Kename is on a distinguished road Kename's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:30 AM
    Threads

Lana was working on some mechanical armor in the metal shop on the station. "Gosh, they really did badly need repairs!" she said aloud to herself. She looked at the badly scratched paint over the dented metal, and felt like she was about to cry. Intstead, she just took another puff at her cigarette and kept working. "Ya know," she said to herself while she was holding up her cigarette," one day this is gonna kill me...but I'm not dead yet, so I'm good." She smiled and just kept working. I had forgotten how much I amuse myself, she thought.
    Last edited by Kename; 05-19-2007 at 05:08 AM. Reason: The length of the post was too short...
    * bad girls are only bad girls when they get caught *

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: right soz but i think i'm going to have to do this, but Kename i think you better seriously think about what your doing, (good post lengths, following the story, etc.) or your going to get kicked. this is your last chance and don't forget to edit your two earlier posts. (damn i hate being mean...)

Leo smiled at Karia, she seemed better already. then he got a surprise, Momo reached up and gave him a sort of half-awake hug before passing out again. he looked up at Karia but she had already turned away and was heading for the base. he was happy about this, he could feel his face going red. he waited a few seconds before asking,
    "Hey captain, wheres the other guy?" he tried to remember the other mans features but already he was forgeting. Leo wasn't an idiot and he knew there was something going on, but what?...

Darren had checked for a final time if he could see Karia coming then shouted at a rookie to infore Captain Lygoust where he was when she turned up... if she turned up.
    he hadn't moved far out from the base when he saw two people moving for the alleyway. he dived behind a nearby burnt out car and drew his pistol. it didn't take them long to reach his position. he didn't dare look incase they saw him, so he simply crawled around the back of the car as they passed it on the other side. when he was behind them he looked out and regonised the army suit. the smaller person was carrying another and had just asked the army member a question.
    thats when he regonised the army member, Karia!!!
    he waited a few moments then took a slightly longer route back to base, the signal could wait...
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 05-12-2007 at 03:07 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh you mean Wraith? He had something to do" Karia said not slowing up her pace. Where was Darren? Karia needed a familiar pace. She stopped not far from the base. "Have you seen your older brother yet? I'm worried" She asked casually. But Karia detected a hint of vunerablility in her own voice. It was more than worry. She messed with the tags that Wriath had given her. She was nervous but even so she made sure not to activate it. SHe didn't need him. At least not yet. She grabbed one of the soldiers that ran by. "Yes, ma'am?"
    "HAve you seen Captain Fiest yet?"
    "Nope not after we figured out wher he went an' stuff..."
    Karia cut him off with a terse reply "Keep your eyes open, soldier" He nodded and Karia let him go. Was it her imangination or was he moving a little faster?

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Leo looked up at the woman infront of him. Momo's arms fell from his shoulders as he surveyed her face. he managed to hide the shock from the mention of his brother quicker then Karia did, which surprised him. the Darren he remembered didn't make many friends, but that was a teenage Darren from years ago. he could even be going out with this beautiful woman, Leo realised he didn't know a thing about his own brother.
    A medic ran over, "do you want me to take her?" he asked.
    Leo nodded, "but only if i can stay with her."
    the medic nodded and motioned towards a camp bed in a small tent near the middle of the alleyway.
    Leo decided to make sure whether Momo was ok and then try to find the others. he hadn't seen Max and the others since the start of the fight...

Darren pulled a small flask from under his battle vest. he drank deeply, the whisky burning his throat. he didn't even care if anyone saw. he was back in base but he didn't dare go up to Karia or Leo, both held deep emotions within him, which he couldn't afford to come out with the rest of the troop around.
    he still had to break the news about mothers death.
    he watched as two women spoke to another man, the man nodded and walked off, it looked like Karia had asked to find him... damn...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Max slowly made his way into eyesight of the capsule. He was still several hundred meters away, and the capsule had not reported any recent threats...but something out of place like this always garnered attention. Slowly he crept through the rubble of buildings and around the few dead Diterr bodies that had been around the impact area. His present sure had slammed the surrounding area hard. He had to grin at the shock it had to have given the Diterr.

After scanning the surrounding area with his thermal scope, he was reasonably sure the area was clear. He quickly made his way into the crate that the pod had left in it's impact. The capsule was taller than he was, and several feet wide at the middle of it. It was shaped like two cones placed end to end of each other. He connected his PDA to the slot on the access cover, then ungloved his hand and placed his thumb on the scanner. If this machine didn't recognize him, he would get blow away by every piece of heatshield on the ship as they would get blown off by small explosive charges behind them. And that was only the first defense this little guy had.

But sure enough, the machine recognized him and the lock disengaged with a large metallic 'clunk'. Max grabbed the latch and pulled the access hatch open, stepping in after he did so and closing the door. The small pod had just enough room for one person inside. Everything else as storage. This was Santa's big bag for a man like him. On a small screen, a video came up. It was one of his handlers letting him know what he had been given. Max poored through the small capsule while listening to the video. This was too good...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karia glanced at Leo. "If you don't mind I'll head that way myself" She was feeling guilty about Tul's death. If he was dead. The young man had defied death so many times Karia wanted to strangle him for her worries.
    "Ma'am" A breathless medic cuaght her arm "some soldier sad he wanted to see you. Tul I think it was"
    Karia glanced at the medic then at Leo "I need to see someone, Leo" She carefully revealing little emotion "I'll find her later." Karia had no idea who she was. "I want to make sure she's alright" Then Karia wnet after the medic who led her to Tul's room.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Momo could feel herself being passed around but didnt care. She was to tired to care. She was sure she wasnt in danger so what was the point of waking up? She wanted give Leo proper thanks but how? She planned in her sleep. How she could repay him. She would definetly have to take him to meet her brother. He would love her brothers baking. So much she could do for him.....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: after my next post there will be a small time lapse. this is to bring the next part of the story into play and to let some of the characters heal and such. thanks

Leo watched as Momo stirred. he was too tired to go and search for the others, but he had too. he stretched and stood up.
    "Err, Mr medic, this is my A/S's signal, if she wakes up could you send a message to me, please."
    the medic smiled, "ofcourse son, the moment she stirrs you'll know."
    Leo thanked the kind man and set off out of the base. he saw Karia again being led by another medic. then came a shock. he saw Darren!...

Darren put the flask away. he was going to find Kaira, get the easiest of the two jobs out of the way first. but what was he going to say to her? he was still pondering over this whan he felt a small hand on his back. he slowly span around until his eyes came to rest on his very own brother.

Leo took his hand from Darrens shoulder and smiled akwardly, "So Daz, hows Mum?"

Darrens smile went as fast as it came. "Its been a long time, i have so much to tell you."
    he led him to a spot of the base behind a destroyed bill-board. "where to begin..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information