AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what are you scared of?

Senior Member Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai has a reputation beyond repute Yuu~Hashinai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 01:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    ~*In Tyler's(a.k.a Creed~Diskenth) shirt...
    Threads

Cemetary's and the Dark.

:Siggy Made By My Darling Baby:
    "Hold me, kiss me, say that you love me. That's all I ever want to hear you say, Tyler-puu."

**PROPERTY OF CREED~DISKENTH**

Member Sagumi Chan will become famous soon enough Sagumi Chan will become famous soon enough Sagumi Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2008 08:06 PM
    Threads

i always have this fear that the boy from the grudge is standing behind my door and he'll eat my face or something.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

This thing:

Ever since I saw Pan's Labyrinth, I've been afraid to go downstairs at night by myself.

Senior Member Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    In Love
    Gifts Headphones 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 02:52 AM
    Threads

I'm really scared of ghosts.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

im really scared of leeches
    lets just say ive had too many creepy nightmares of snakelike worms things going through pipes and along bedroom closet hangers' pole trying to kill me and other people

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Junior Member Nessie has a spectacular aura about Nessie has a spectacular aura about Nessie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 09:41 PM
    Threads

I'd probably be scared of failing and things like that. Animals, I hate reptiles, well I like looking at them but I get freaked out while touching them. I hate big spiders and crocodiles, and uhm...slimy things that sometimes you find in your bath for some disgusting reason. ;____;

Junior Member DeadSilence is a glorious beacon of light DeadSilence is a glorious beacon of light DeadSilence is a glorious beacon of light DeadSilence is a glorious beacon of light DeadSilence is a glorious beacon of light DeadSilence is a glorious beacon of light DeadSilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 12:53 PM
    The Place where all your dreams come true...
    Threads

Im actually scared of lots of things, including spiders! Ack...I hate em..I also hate rags, so I have to use sponges, and I really hate screeching noises..like a hammer hitting a nail for instance...But there is way more than i can say..Im also a clean freak and a germ freak...so, I can't drink or eat after anyone..except for meh closes friends. That's pretty much meh fear!

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

"My choice would have to be bubblewrap. I know that sounds stupid, but its true, and gum, not it being in my mouth, its just when people start making that popping sounds when ever they blow the bubble. It has to be the same with the bubblewrap...the horrid popping..I hate it to shreds!" ::Shivers::

Senior Member Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie has much to be proud of Toastie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:09 AM
    Threads

Clowns! I've always hated Clowns and always will!

I went to a Circus when I was 5 and this weirdo that disguised his real face under freekish make-up and prostetics, and sounded like something from an Asylum came running up to me, brandishing his 'Horn' in a meanacing manner. Not only that, but the film IT also freeked me out when I was 8.

Thanks Nespa for this lovely sig!!!

Member Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36 is infamous around these parts Andros36's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2007 12:42 PM
    Threads

I'm scared of dead things like Zombies and vampires
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)

(\_/)
    (x.x)
    (><)

Member Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster is infamous around these parts Jin the windmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 02:50 PM
    Threads

bean bandit closing all my threads lol = D

props to VF on da sigs

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

I am scared of needles I dislike them so much

Member L337_Ninja_Girl is just really nice L337_Ninja_Girl is just really nice L337_Ninja_Girl is just really nice L337_Ninja_Girl is just really nice L337_Ninja_Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2007 10:05 PM
    Threads

I've got Entomophobia.

I HATE insects/bugs with a passion... I don't care how big, small, unpoisoness or WHAT, just get it AWAY from me... I get so paranoid during the summer because wasps and horse flies come out and almost immediately come after me. I run away like I'm being shot at by the po po's... XD
    I support the Ninja! Do you?

Sig made by Yours Truly

Junior Member Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379 is just really nice Bloody_Babe7379's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2007 03:50 PM
    Threads

Unhappy Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Wow I realy am only scared of 3 things:
    1.Clowns (may sound dumb buy yep i'm terrified of'm)
    2. Deep water or water that I can't see the bottom.
    3.Spiders (I can't even look at a freak'n picture without screaming)

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

2 things

1:Shoddy construction of tall structures
    2:vegetables

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

Bugs, heights, and dolls scare me. Yeah, I'm pretty much a weenie about it all too :P

Junior Member ~*Itachi*~ can only hope to improve ~*Itachi*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2007 03:25 PM
    Threads

I am sacred of mine hyper me.

Thank you nespa for this great sig

Member Pixiedust will become famous soon enough Pixiedust will become famous soon enough Pixiedust's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2007 04:32 AM
    Threads

1. Needles
    2. The Dark
    3. Losing someone I love
    4. Zombies, I'm not so much afraid of zombie movies, yes they're freaky and everything but I'm more afraid of the fact that they used to be people, like people used to love them and talk to them and I'm just too terrified of someone that I care about trying to rip me to pieces, I'd be all; why are you doing this to me?

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

needles(hate them had to get 3 shots to day) and zombies
    we are the Dthanks nespa

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

I'm scared of Chuck Norris....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GoreDude View Post
    needles(hate them had to get 3 shots to day) and zombies
    you are not alone. that's my worst fear!! you wont believe how much i was shaking when i took the blood test in like february. and when i had to have an operation done like two years ago i was all calm until i heard they needed to draw blood. and whenever i get a shot i have to hold mami's hand and if not i start to cry.

besides that, i hate bugs. all bugs except butterflies (of course), ladybugs, and fireflies. i hate beetles , worms, caterpillars, spiders (of course), any kind of bees , cockroaches, stuff like that. eww...i'm getting goose bumps...eww!!

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

I just learned about one...the child molester Spleeee! was talking about *shivers*

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I have a fear of bugs, actually, spiders really.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Senior Member pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2010 01:23 PM
    Threads

umm...
    for ages i have thought of myself as a whimp for being afraid of this, but here it goes:
    ...water... yes water... i cant imagine my self drowning... after that its just spiders... i think something related to water traumatized me in my childhood
    o.O

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I'm scared of losing those i love..
    Fear of bein' alone...
    really... just thinking bout it.. quiet scared me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information