AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what are you scared of?

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Bugs and clowns >_<

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

No longer afraid of heights so I would have to say................................. Bugs.

Junior Member Chibi-Usa1331 will become famous soon enough Chibi-Usa1331's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 11:05 AM
    Threads

I am afraid of losing people....you never know how much they mean til they are gone...I also fear not getting to say goodbye...and being alone. I kind of fear those I want to trust as well. but yeah, no real pysical fears, although I am slightly clastrophobic (how do you spell that?) ^,^;;

Senior Member WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2007 08:02 PM
    Threads

Hmm...I'm afraid of these dolls that have these HUGE eyes. There like always looking you...*shivers* it's freaky...

Darkness Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond is infamous around these parts Demond's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusRedhare67

The biggest fear for me is losing my friends.
    Let not Darkrness consume you but embrace it so that you may know it's power, it's grace, it's beauty.

Cookie Monster *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 02:05 AM
    Threads

Wink

clowns.... happy clowns... because if they were to ever die... they'de still have the happy smile where it's like to nice and stuff... omg i freak out... i start to cry and run! i'm weird...

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I'm not afraid of ghost, but im very scared of snakes over most of what other peoples fears of. I just think snakes looks really scary because of their slimy lookin skins, no arms no legs, and....arghhh i can't really explain more but they just look scary to me!

One time i saw the snakes in Petco, and i actually screamed so freakin loud. Even the toy snakes would scare me, and even a picture of a python swallowing a bird in my biology book got me passed out. If i happen to see a figure that looks like a snake, i would serious scream or either pass out, ad i'm dead serious ><;
    Last edited by -akichan-; 03-25-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Member gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine is a splendid one to behold gaaraismine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2009 06:44 PM
    Threads

im scared of my cat getting out and getting hit by a car. and where she is .shes not at the current house i live in but like half and hour away for me in a crouded house thts too loud and smells of pot and cig. smoke she starves her self becuse shes afraid.thats another fear of mine her dying of starvation and how shes going to be treated when she dies.

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

spiders,clowns, and spider-clowns but seriously though i hate spiders
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Hmn, I have the tendency to watch horror flicks however I fear them. Another fear would be the dark and the majority of insects and the like. ( Including lady bugs and moths. ) Ah, also there's amusement park rides, they're not a fear per say, however I do get a little anxious/apprehensive before I board one.

Junior Member Nagisa_Misumi13 will become famous soon enough Nagisa_Misumi13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 12:25 AM
    Threads

I'm scared of:

Falling from high heights

Death

Needles

Being humiliated so much
    Friends are like four leaf clovers...
    Hard to find, but nice to have

Nagisa_Misumi13

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

I am scared of.... being alone

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Senior Member Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy has a reputation beyond repute Charmmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 10:22 PM
    Threads

Mm... I'm scared of a few things, actually. I'm scared of being alone and loveless, as dependent and pathetic as that sounds. But I'm also scared of getting pregnant before I want a kid-- or even when I do want one. Child birth sounds horrible.

<3x.Charmmy

Senior Member shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 06:04 PM
    Threads

global warming

Member Sagumi Chan will become famous soon enough Sagumi Chan will become famous soon enough Sagumi Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2008 08:06 PM
    Threads

TARANTULAS! zomg those things are scary.

actually, any spiders.
    any bugs.
    being alone.
    being hated.
    being naked in front of anyone but my boyfriend and my mom haha.

yeah, i'll probably add when i think of more.

Junior Member Maylai is infamous around these parts Maylai is infamous around these parts Maylai is infamous around these parts Maylai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

spiders big, big spiders... and someone i care about seriously getting hurt ...and the dark loneliness
    Maylai
    I was falling
    as i did ...
    i looked up
    the sky was set afire
    i looked down
    a black hole was consuming all
    i looked around
    i was alone ....
    a light shown
    and from there... came my refuge

Junior Member Evangelist16 is on a distinguished road Evangelist16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 09:06 PM
    Threads

The washing machine back home. Here's how it started -for whoever cares or is just curious as to why the washing machine freaks me out- When I was about nine or ten, us little kiddies were left home alone without adult supervision while my mum was at work and I had no idea where my dad was. The washing machine was left running and we were watching tv. I heard a sound in the laundry and I noticed that the washing machine was making a loud pounding sound and I raced over to it. -Think anime, it helps to picture the situation as funny.- I was so pathetically scared that I lifted the lid without standing in front of the washing machine. It stood up in midair and then fell back down again. The machine started making that pounding noise again and I lifted the lid again. My heart was racing. I was so scared because I didn't know what to do because I was so young and I was helpless. I ran out of the house and across the road and got help from one of the neighbours who evened out the weight in the washing machine. Since then I'd been paranoid about the washing machine being left on while my parents went out and left us unsupervised!! Sometimes I'd hide under the bed that was the farthest away from the laundry. Sometimes I'd go outside. So sad... I hated that washing machine!!
    We are the team of the great blue dolphin! Every team we meet, we mob them! Ra! Ra! Stick 'em in a jar! Goooo Blue!

- Pallinup Blue faction chant, Gnowangerup DHS

Cookie Monster *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 02:05 AM
    Threads

Wink

tiss is really sad but happy clowns. They scare me... if you kill them they'll still have the HAPPY smile... i swear there out to get me!! i hate them... i punched on before and screamed after running away from it... i would rather die then be by a freakin clown.

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

well the only thing im afraid of is pepole honestly nothing else scares me kinda weird but hell its true
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Member Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment is a glorious beacon of light Evofragment's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 06:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

Death...and clowns. There is nothing funny about them, they're out to get us all! =O And yes Devil Girl, that painted on smile is just freaky, especially if they were to die. *hides from clowns*

Junior Member Potato has a spectacular aura about Potato has a spectacular aura about Potato has a spectacular aura about Potato's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 08:29 PM
    Threads

im afraid of shady characters finding my house and stealing all my stuff (i dont lock my house/garage)

Senior Member GoddessFeena37 is a jewel in the rough GoddessFeena37 is a jewel in the rough GoddessFeena37 is a jewel in the rough GoddessFeena37's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 01:38 PM
    Threads

SPIDERS! Even the ones that don't bite lol! I just try to catch them in a cup, put an index card under and put him outside then run back inside! xD

Hey, I'm Feena, nice to meet'cha!!!

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

hah, heres my list:
    - Drunk people (makes my heart go outof my chest and I can barely breathe.)
    - Spiders
    - Snakes
    - Loosing someone
    - Trip and hurt myself
    - Crowded parties with drunk people
    - Getting raped

and a lot of other things...
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

My fears are :
    1. Kids with massive head trauma.
    2. Hearing someone burn to death.

Well as shown, my fears are quite valid.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Actually, there are a lot of things:

Bugs
    Snakes that have venom
    Cirque De Solei (not clowns in general, but just the clowns there)
    Seeing a corpse or watching someone's death
    My own death.

Isn't my little world positive? =)

Closed Thread

Thread Information