AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what are you scared of?

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

New fear -> kids in agony. . . . it's truly disturbing.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

I'm scared of bugs, my parents dying, myself dying in agony (fire, underwater, you name it).
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

I'm afraid of... *thinking hard* I am truly afraid of some Silent Hill characters, even though I luff the games dearly. But, something else, thats more friend-like fear is to have my best friends ignore and distrust me.

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

I'm scared of needles, heights, and snakes.

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

Member Talent is just really nice Talent is just really nice Talent is just really nice Talent is just really nice Talent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 07:50 AM
    Threads

jags just hate them -

Member DarkRubberDuckyofDoom is just really nice DarkRubberDuckyofDoom is just really nice DarkRubberDuckyofDoom is just really nice DarkRubberDuckyofDoom is just really nice DarkRubberDuckyofDoom is just really nice DarkRubberDuckyofDoom's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 04:16 PM
    Threads

Chucky. And having my ribs broken. Other than that, the weird things that go bump in the dark. I love the dark, but its those stupid sounds that make me wanna smash stuff!

Monty Python Offical Fandom!!

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 06:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

Diseases, mice, bees and bee hives. Nothing really I am scared of. I am usually the brave one out there.

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

Well spiders to some extent only because i dont see or hear them til there almost on top of me
    And being out in the middle of the forest alone at night(i have seen to many horror movies, lol)

Member Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2007 01:28 AM
    Threads

I'm scared of my own concepts, my own life, of God, maybe i just cannot explain..

My family:
    ~cousin: kiss of death| ~twin sister: princess elli| ~brother: jose101| ~mother: LadyWolf14| ~owner[yeah.. Sometimes I'm a panda] : Beauti
    ful-Lie| ~father: spectre15| ~kuwaii older brother: (_YvOnSo_)| ~aunt: unspun
    --- huggies for all! *shares cookies* ---

Member izzy14backstabber has a spectacular aura about izzy14backstabber has a spectacular aura about izzy14backstabber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 01:12 AM
    somewhere where all the backstabbers live
    Threads

bugs, diseases, darkness & people around me dieing...

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Britney Spears.
    ████████████

Senior Member The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 10:50 AM
    Somewhere in Texas, searching for the Stanley cup.
    Threads

What am I afraid of? Oh, many, many, things. The most prominent ones, though, are insects flying at me, tornadoes (which is odd, because I love storms), ghosts, seizures, and doctors...they always want to stick something in ya'.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

The time of emergency of the school shootings...it was the Tacoma school, then Virginity Tech, right after was MY school! I'm not sure what would happen next.

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

mw??im afraid of ocean..

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

Honestly, I do not know. I have thought about it and there are things that I do not like that much, but I do not fear them.

Member anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na is a splendid one to behold anime-na's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 11:31 PM
    Threads

Open water and REJECTION!!!
    You must pay close attention. Watch as Integral fairs in battle… Integral tore through her own throat. She shed her own blood and chose to fight for her life. Giving in is what kills people. When you refuse to surrender with all your heart only then do you descend your humanity. Even in the face of death never give up! That is the strength of our master…

Alucard - Master of Monster

Member Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj has a brilliant future Marionette Kadaj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2008 06:54 AM
    Threads

I have an insane phobia of needles, I faint and hyper ventilate when I see one.
    And... I'm scared of going up stairs >.< I feel like something's chasing me.
    ~All my Love for~
    ~Wang Leehom~

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

I was scared of spiders until my sensei said we should face our greatest fears and then we won't be afraid of anything.

I started with a tiny spider. I had to get someone else to put it in my hand. I was so bad before that I once cried uncontrollably for ten minutes because someone got close to me with a spider in a box. I am now at the stage where I can pick up a large spider, or get close to a huge spider and look with interest. All that remains is to handle a tarantula.

I wouldn't say I am scared of anything else beyond reasonable concern. I worry about my family and pets, but I wouldn't call it fear.

I can't understand being afraid of clowns. I have my own scary clown, but I won't post him.

I love maxx. The perv. Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 03:37 PM
    Threads

I guess I get scared when my friends or family are in trouble. Other than that... I can't really think of anything...

Sig made by Fullmetal_Alchemist249. Thank yew!

Member Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:03 PM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out. ;)
    Threads

I'm really scared of heights. At school, there's a balcony that's really low, and I start to get dizzy just from approaching it. I'm also sacred of being separated from a group, and I get scared when I hear strange noises in the dark. Oh yeah, I'm terrified of Elmo. (I know, I'm a scared-cat)

~On my worst day, I will look better than you on your best day.~
    -Anonymous

Senior Member winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2008 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0738 3560 2869 0372

i fear heights
    A scattered dream is like a far off memory.
    A far off memory is like a scattered dream.
    I wanna line the pieces up-
    yours and mine.

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

....I'm scared of...
    -Heights
    -Darkness
    -Clowns
    -Cops
    -Crowded places
    -Being alone
    -Chuck Norris
    ......and thats it....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Immortality.

For serious.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

boopaloop! Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 03:17 PM
    Threads

I fear spiders. Mortality is a close second.
    泥の川に浸かった人生も悪くはない
    一度きりで終わるなら

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

Post fears

hieeeeh...i'm afraid of lotsa things...
    rejection, falling from heights, the dark, pain, i'm really afraid of what other ppl think of me, death, spiritual place like where u go after u die, losing someone dear to me, fear itself, and some other stuff that i'm too shy to mention...

Closed Thread

Thread Information