AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sign Up: Naruto: Leafs in the Wind

Junior Member Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2008 05:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: don't have one

Apparently you've already created the roster, but I still want to join if it's ok with the members that are already in it and the game master of course.

Name - Himiko Hosokawa
    Gender - Female
    Age - 20
    Village - Hidden in Clouds
    Alliance - (What ever the members and the game master need me to be).
    Rank - Jounin
    Jutsu Specialization - Mind Jutsu

Fighting Style - She uses Mind Jutsu to read the mind of others, astral project,mind body transfer, create illusions, mind control, and scan the minds of an opponent to read their next move. She also fights with Magic Bracelets,but rarely fights with them physical melee purposes. She can cast very powerful magic with her Bracelets and the magic energy passes through her bracelets and out her hand. She has the ability to cast magic fast.

Appearence - She has long dark brown hair, with long bangs framing the sides of her face, tied up into 2 thick, long ponytails that flow behind her back and at the origin of each ponytail are 2 hair pins. Her costume costume is a sleeveless, skimpy light blue and pink tunic. Her top is barely adequate to cover her ample chest. The costume is held at her waist by a decorative kimono waist band, with long, trailing decorative ribbons, leading down to a loin cloth. She wears Zori's(flip flops).

Personality - Besides her sexual appearance, she is sweet and charming and is always available to help anyone in need. She despises rudeness and arrogance, and hates when the stronger pick on the weak. Her loving nature is what wins the favor of the people. She is very outgoing and is the least bit insecure.

History - She is the twin sister of Hanzo Hosokawa. She joins Kakashi Hatake's group in hopes that helping him on his journey will lead her to finding her twin brother. As she travels with Kakashi he becomes more and more attracted to her, because of her beauty and sweet and gentle personality. She is unaware of his feelings and thinks of him as an older brother. She is also an excellent strategist.

Can I please Join? My character would be a good character for long range magical and mind attacks. Please let me join, you won't be disappointed. Give me your input tell me what you like and didn't like.
    Last edited by Moonstar Flower; 07-31-2007 at 08:52 AM.
    **~Girls can fight too you know~**

Junior Member XxHinata-HyuugaxX is on a distinguished road XxHinata-HyuugaxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 05:10 PM
    Threads

Name: Yuki Shihonome
    Village: Sound, but traveled to Leaf when she was younger..
    Alliance: Nuetral
    Jutsu specialization: She fights using Fire style (well, i guess that kind of explains fighting styles)

History: Yuki was born into a clan known for there fire styles. Just like the Uchihas. In a short time, she was abandoned in the woods. Hoping to find somewhere, she came to the Leaf village. Know, she lives in a small apartment, (thing) making her way.

Appearance: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...rablossoms.jpg

Personality: Yuki is known to be a fearless girl, shes incredibly curious, and is always getting in trouble, she's known to be energetic, but can be calm too. She is incredibly emotional, and nice to almost everyone.

(This is my first RPG in this format i've ever joined... so please cut slack)

sorry i joined late.. i couldn't bear from joining, it was to much of an "OMG! NEW EXPERIENCE" type of things that i get all happy over.. but don't worry, you can deny me if you want to..

Last edited by XxHinata-HyuugaxX; 08-23-2007 at 01:57 AM.
    OMG! no way! an abstract NEWB!

My DeviantArt Site- CLICK!

Please, help with viewing!
    HUGE THANKS! literally!

Don't worry, "weird" is only part of my personality...

Dance like no ones watching...

Random? nooo.. <33

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am not sure this RP is even running any more. I never see new posts and never heard from the GM.

So if it still is then where is everybody?

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member XxHinata-HyuugaxX is on a distinguished road XxHinata-HyuugaxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 05:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    I am not sure this RP is even running any more. I never see new posts and never heard from the GM.

So if it still is then where is everybody?
    You have a good point.
    OMG! no way! an abstract NEWB!

My DeviantArt Site- CLICK!

Please, help with viewing!
    HUGE THANKS! literally!

Don't worry, "weird" is only part of my personality...

Dance like no ones watching...

Random? nooo.. <33

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

Name: Scorpion (Formally known as Hanzo Hasashi).

Age: Unknown (He looks like to appear as twenty-one, but his soul is over 2,000 years old).

Alliance: Netural

Rank: Jounin (But also he is a grandmaster of Shirai Ryu clan).

About himself: Formerly a human ninja and member of the Shirai Ryu clan, Scorpion is now a black and yellow garbed, hell-spawned spectre, inexorably seeking vengeance against those responsible for the destruction of his clan and the death of his family. Despite the fact that Scorpion has previously allied himself with the forces of evil (when promised either a means of resurrection on Earth or the chance to inflict his wrath against those who butchered his clan), he is not inherently evil.

In fact, Scorpion has, at times, indirectly assisted the game's protagonists, although his reasons for doing so always ultimately serve to benefit his own motives. Fans of the series often perceive Scorpion as the title's foremost anti-hero, due to his tendency to undertake actions which serve to benefit good, albeit in his own gruesome, self-serving and vigilante manner. Scorpion's demeanor, characteristics, persona and self-reliance have all contributed to his popularity, with Scorpion ironically appearing as the most human in nature and choice when compared to the purely virtuous "good guys" and the diabolically evil "bad guys."

Scorpion was once manipulated by Quan Chi, who promised him life in exchange for his impressive combat abilities in order to defeat Sub-Zero the elder. Despite such actions, Scorpion is not entirely merciless, as he once spared the life of Sub-Zero's younger brother after defeating him in battle. As Scorpion is a spectre, he is almost impossible to actually destroy, certainly in a physical sense, although sorcery and supernatural anomalies have previously proven slightly more successful in vanquishing Scorpion in combat. Despite this, none have ever succeeded in destroying him in an absolute sense. When masked, Scorpion appears human, although this is merely an illusion. When revealing his true self, only Scorpion's skull remains, which sometimes appears on fire. Scorpion's most popular and recognised skill is his famous spear attack, which is used to draw an opponent toward him.

Jujitsu: He is preferably the undead assassin, and his famous jujitsu is the spear attack, Teleport Attack / Hellfire Punch,Aerial Back Teleport Punch,Leg Takedown,Air Throw,Breathe Fire, Hellfire, and Backflip Kick (Not an ordinary backflip kick. He performs a backflip kick followed by a trail of fire.)

Apperance: A tall musculear assassin, in full yellow and black robes. He has two seathed katanas (Which are black) behind his back, he has white eye's and 6''5'. You can see his apperance on my signiture by the way.
    Last edited by Shirai Ryu Scorpion; 09-20-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

uh guys this rpg has been dead for a rather long time, better sign up at one of the other rpgs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Closed Thread

Thread Information