AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My first stuff

Junior Member Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 06:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My first stuff

Yeah I just got photoshop like last weekend and had no one to teach me how to use it so please keep that in mind when you look at my first attempts.

I'm hoping to get some advice on what I could do better so please critizim is very welcome.

^Signature made by me

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

Keep up the good work. The backgrounds don't match the pictures, they need some work. The third one is really blurry. The background for the second one hurts my eyes. I can't tell if they have borders. Keep trying.
    Other than that they look nice for your first try. ^_^
    Last edited by Korobi; 03-14-2007 at 08:05 PM.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

On your first sig : Put in characters with the same style of art. Dont put in any random pics.
    On your second sig : The back ground doesnt match, and the character is kinda blurry and you forgot to extract some thing on the left side of the cape.
    On the third sig : The background doesnt match and the character is blurry.

And also dont worry. Youre better than me(when i first started)! I didnt know how to extract pictures for a few months and didnt know how to use most of the features in PhotoShop. But still its good for your first try.
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

well, that's not bad for your first try. Everyone need experience and I think you'll do well if you work harder^^

So...comments:

Picture1: the font looks very normal, and you should change the colours. The bright red doesn't look good on that bg. And I agree that the pictures look too random. and some of the pictures are off bad quality >.<

Picture2: your background is killing me...it looks very bright, and for sigs, you main focus is either the object or the font, rarely the background. Your object seems to be the 'supporting cast', being at the side, and it looks blur. And I suggest changing the font type too.

Picture3: I like your font. but your picture, again, is blur. I think your background shouldn't be like this. It sort of take away people's focus of the object and fonts.

good luck experimenting nya~

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Junior Member Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath is a jewel in the rough Corath's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for your advice. I hope to get better so im going to keep trying. thanks again.

^Signature made by me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I tried messing around with some of the other effects i can use and this is what I got. What do you think?

^Signature made by me

Member ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 04:34 PM
    Threads

its ok..kinda blurry but maybe thts what u wanted
    but what Do u use to make ur gfx?

Senior Member Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish I had a Wii

I like both of them

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This one I was playing with the background effects.

Tell me what you think.

Oh By the way Zero hero if you mean my graphics i just find them here and there.
    Last edited by Corath; 03-17-2007 at 03:50 PM.

^Signature made by me

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I think they are better then the first few.

Unleash the Darkness Within: The theme is good but it's too simple. The skull is abit blurry too.

The newest one: again, the pictures are blurry and they don't seem to match. The wors are kinda blur too, maybe you can make the words bigger.

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh by the way Im using ps elements 5.0 if that matters but I'm hoping to have my next sig done soon. Hoping you like it.

This one was inspired by a painting im doing in art class
    Tell me what you think.
    Last edited by FlashD; 03-22-2007 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Don't double post

^Signature made by me

Junior Member Manzardinia is a glorious beacon of light Manzardinia is a glorious beacon of light Manzardinia is a glorious beacon of light Manzardinia is a glorious beacon of light Manzardinia is a glorious beacon of light Manzardinia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 06:18 PM
    Threads

Default Great First Signature Try!

Great for your first time making signatures! You'll be an expert in no time if you keep practicing!

Mine were also horrible at first, so no worries.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For the newest one, it looks pretty random. The flower at the side looks wierd. And don't over stretch the pictures. The hourglass looked like it's being cramped. And 'conqures' is suppose to be 'conquers'.

Nice try at the background, the very faint picture. Is it the hourglass? It's a nice idea.

Work harder nya~you're getting better.

PM me for requests~!

Fai's Vampire Heart. Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth has a reputation beyond repute Creed~Diskenth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 07:49 PM
    Enmity, sorrow, despair. Behind the thick facade, lie even more secrets.
    Threads

Since the first time I saw this thread, you've gotten better. Just ahem.. on the Spiderman signature - not sure if it's intentional or not, but "Awsome" is spelt "Awesome".

Apart from that, I like your work, just agreeing with Madel here; the latest one is pretty random, the hourglass looks too fat for the signature. Keep up the good work, though.

:Siggy Made By Me:
    "Hold me, kiss me, say that you love me. That's all I ever want to hear you say, Tyler-puu."
    **PROPERTY OF CREED~DISKENTH**

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here is another one I did. I tried to get a faded effect with this to try to add the mystery to it. Anyone who has seen the anime or read the manga will understand why i wanted to get the mystery in it.

BTW: the series is called Spiral

This is one i did for a friend (he came up with the quote)

Another Spiral one
    Last edited by Corath; 03-31-2007 at 09:35 PM. Reason: MORE SIGS!!!

^Signature made by me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^Me again~ *lurking around here today*

COMMENTS:
    1st: Well, the cloudy effects on the sig is quite good, but a little bit too much because it makes the pictures blurry. Good attempt there.

2nd: Well, this one is nice. The background and the object blends well, and the words don't cover the pic, good job. xP

3rd: 'The SPIRAL of fortune is begining to go aruond?' Well, seeing your quote makes me understand why you design the pic, but a small question: Who is the focus? Spiral or Fortune?
    The way you design it, makes the fortune the main object and spiral the supporting cast. Is that what you attempt to do? And your name at the end is unclear nya...

PM me for requests~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks soo much for the advice I will try and use it to my advantage.

^Signature made by me

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

All of them are good work. the first is a little pedestrian but hey, i love your use of backgrounds in the next three. (I' refering to your first post)
    images are importants, of course, but the caption maketh the sig. i really like the caption on your Beachesqe sig, it makes me laugh.

thats allot coming from a guy who doesn't post images or sigs, i know, but i'm still looking for one that suits me. honest.

Closed Thread

Thread Information