AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: my first sig

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Default my first sig

this is my first attempt at a sig, so tell me what you think and feel free to give me some pointers^^

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

and I have it! haha
    awesome!
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I like it cause it is blue. It is clear but what is the robot at the bottom.

Keep up the good work

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

I like the theme but the robot seemed a little blur and not in focus...>.<

It's really neat though!

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

this is who the 'robot' is

Regulus:
    In his first appearance, Bomberman 64, he was the subordinate of Altair. He has blue armor that slightly resembles a jet. He wears a large visor completely covering his face. With a personality similar to Black Bomber, he seems more intelligent than the other subordinates (Artemis and Orion, although Orion supposedly has great mechanical skills). After Bomberman's "friend", Sirius, betrays him, Regulus joins him for the secret final battle, and he is the one who destroys the Omni Cube, thwarting Sirius' entire plan. In the sequel Bomberman 64: The Second Attack, Regulus changes from blue to black color and calls himself Bulzeeb. He is also revealed to be the 7th Astral Knight. After Bomberman defeated him in a rematch he reveals that unlike the other 6 Astral Knights, he managed to resist being brainwashed by the God of Chaos. He then promises that they will eventually have another rematch. At the end of the game, he is found defeated by the Rukifelth, and gives Bomberman his remaining energy. Rukifelth then kills him using a gravity sphere similar to his own. Bulzeeb is resurrected and grateful later on, but still wants to finish his rivalry with Bomberman one day. In the ending, when he is referred to as Bulzeeb, he corrects them and says that his true name is Regulus, and he is the 7th Elemental Knight. Reassuring his respect for Bomberman, he leaves with the Shadow Stone. He has not appeared in any game since.~wikipedia

Regulus is not just another subordinate to Altair; he's his right-hand man, and was the biggest proponent of Altair's during the mission to steal the Omni Cube from Sirius. His home turf is the White Glacier anchor, and there he challenges the mysterious Bomberman, duped by Sirius. Regulus finds himself somewhat overwhelmed, issues Bomb a compliment, and flies off to who-knows-where.

Later, after Bomberman successfully defeats the space pirate leader Altair, Regulus attempts to evacuate Altair to safety. Unfortunately, their old foe, Sirius, comes and lays the beatdown on Altair, humiliating Regulus, and forcing him to once again retreat against overwhelming odds. With his leader's entire legion lost, Regulus has no choice but to wait and hope. This most certainly pays off when Bomberman attacks Sirius and the Rainbow Palace. Keeping the two-faced villain occupied, Regulus reappears to destroy the Omni Cube, the very thing he and his comrades fought for from the beginning. Without the power of the Omni Cube, Sirius is forced to take on both Bomberman and Regulus with no backup. This unlikely team defeats Sirius, and narrowly escapes the collapsing Rainbow Palace. Regulus then explains the background of Altair's operation, and an ominous message to Bomberman, keeping their rivalry alive and well. He reappears in the sequel, Bomberman 64: The Second Attack, but his current whereabouts are unknown...~wikipedia
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for the tips...here's another one:

Edit: Regulus is unclear in the first sig because it is a very old game, so the few screenshots there are are not focused very well.
    Last edited by BiggSam; 04-06-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks! Does anyone know where i can get some more good pictures to try with??
    Scratch that last part...Here is a Halo sig i did for a friend:

this one is pretty fuzzy because when I went to convert it to .JPEG it had to go through some process that made it unclear
    If anyone wants any of the sigs(minus the Spleeee! one) they are up for grabs
    Last edited by BiggSam; 04-06-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ummm, your signatures are really too big, the basic idea you have is great but you should make the borders more of a thin line that way it doesn't look so cheesy. Also you should probably avoid red text with blue, it gives it a really kindergarden effect. Also the backgrounds you use kinda seem random and unrelated to this pic.

I think you've go great potential though<333333

Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Infamous View Post
    Ummm, your signatures are really too big, the basic idea you have is great but you should make the borders more of a thin line that way it doesn't look so cheesy. Also you should probably avoid red text with blue, it gives it a really kindergarden effect. Also the backgrounds you use kinda seem random and unrelated to this pic.

I think you've go great potential though<333333
    I tried what you said, but without the background(and got a Halo font) and here it is
    Last edited by BiggSam; 04-09-2007 at 06:42 PM.

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

Quote Originally Posted by BiggSam View Post
    I tried what you said, but without the background(and got a Halo font) and here it is
    The pics are too blurred in my opinion and the text seems kind of off.
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]
    "We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think it's better, but I agree the text is off and too hard to read and the pics seem low quality.
    EXAMPLE of a really good signature.
    Gintara's are amazing.
    Use theirs as your muse<33

Closed Thread

Thread Information