AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Search for Divinity

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default RPG: Search for Divinity

In a world where pixies and elves exist, there lives a dark lord and a war that’s been going on for centuries. Elves, humans, orks, pixies, nymphs and the like have put aside differences and joined forces in attempt to defeat the dark lord, Lord Ballah, but to no avail. In a fit of desperation, several have gone off in search of a legend: The Divine.

Legend has it, that a child was born with the power of the Divinity, the power of the Gods. In fear of such power, the child was sealed away and hidden in time. It is also said that, if awoken, the child will pass judgment on the world and destroy it. Upon hearing that Lord Ballah was in search for this child in order to manipulate its power, the search to find it first has begun.

Isis stretched as the morning sun stung her eyes. Her attention shifted to Lithaen who was still asleep. She smirked to herself and got up to stretch her legs. She rekindeled the fire and set some tea and stew to brew/cook. She knew the smell of food would be enough to wake Lithaen. Once everything came to a boil, she noticed her companion shift a bit. Oh yeah, she was up.
    "Morning sunshine"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Upon fully awakening, she leaped into an upright position. Her long ears twitching in the excitement of a delicious breakfast, she quickly calmed herself, though unable to control the twitching. Lithaen rubbed her eyes, stretched and spoke to Isis in a half-groggy, monotone voice, per usual.

“You always wake up so early, and then wake me with the smell of your ridiculously delicious food. I’d think it were unfair, were you not a much better chef than myself.”

Lithaen went to pick at the food, burning herself as she did so. She sighed, annoyed and impatient.

“Is it ready yet?”

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Howling Swordsman, Varlinaul brought his clawed hand up towards the face of the sun as a man in dark clad armor pointed a large blade towards his direction. Varlin, his eyes crimson and calm held his arm up there gracefully as the man in the black armor charged forwards, prepared to swing at him with all of his force.

The man hadn't noticed, but Varlin hadn't even drawn his sword.

A few paces away from the Howler, the wind came across in a strong gust from the west, at that point the Howler smiled with a cold grace and slashed the five claws towards the man into the wind, and the wind turned and twisted into five separate waves, small at best but very sharp at the armor clad knight.

The knight was struck at five separate points of his armored body as the arm of Varlin went low towards the ground, the metal claws etching his mark into the ground, from where a large array, a five pointed streak seemed to slither away from his position. The armor of the man fell to the ground, slamming into the dusty dirt below. All he had now was his helmet and his sword, his bare body shaking with fright before falling to his knees.

"I-I-I-I Give.. I give...please just don't hurt me..." The man begged from behind his full face plated helmet.

The Howler heard the winding winds that fanned out and blew across the dusty road, he lifted his arm up back to it's side and walked past the felled sword fighter shaking his head. He went down the dusty road, still searching, yearning and burning for more of life.

What he didn't know was the dawn of this new adventure was ahead, and the heaven's child was not only the birth, but the journey.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 03-12-2007 at 02:59 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Isis smiled.
    "You'd better take care of that burn before it leaves a nasty discoloration on you. And yes, its ready."
    She handed her a clay bowel with the stew, and a smaller one with green tea.
    "Both are extremly hot. Try to have a little patience before burning your tounge too"
    She gave Lithaen a smug, but playful look. Isis pulled out a map and looked it over a bit.
    "Well, it seems theres a mountain range with a vast amount of cave systems not to far off from here. Thats probably our best bet in finding it."
    She referred to the legendary child as it in hopes that any wandering ears would pay no mind to their conversation.
    "We'll leave after a nice breakfast and a cool jump in the pond."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique has a reputation beyond repute Panique's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2007 03:13 AM
    Threads

Veralimery shifted her position in the shadows. A wicked grin spread across her flawless features as her eyes caught sight of something that pleased her. Her next opponent? Perhaps.

She moved slightly to the left, making sure to not give away her position. Doing so would cause the downfall of her planned assault.

Elves can only work with bows and arrows, they say? I'll show them... Veralimery thought bitterly, drawing a small silver dagger.

The man moved about, completely oblivious of the Elf watching him.

Just a few more seconds...

Veralimery swiftly moved out of the shadows and in one quick motion inserted the dagger into the soft flesh of the man's neck. The man fell to the ground at once, his eyes wide in terror as he gazed upon the eyes of his attacker, the life quickly leaving him.

"No challenge whatsoever," Veralimery said outloud, wiping the blood off of the blade.
    Last edited by Panique; 03-12-2007 at 03:08 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Nox sighed against the wall... where was he again? Oh yeah he had been hired by the Dark Army or some such nonsense not long ago. He placed left hand on his right and instantly became sick... it was comforting, if only because it allowed him to wake up quickly. His mind apparently did not like that hand. Where was he though? Why did he always have morning amnesia? Perhaps to keep him from waking up screaming or something. He picked up his double-glaive which lay next to him on the grass.

There was supposedly some fighting going to happen but he wasn't being paid to take part in it so if they didn't value him enough to pay him to do it he wasn't going to do it. There was some rabble going through the camp of the dark army but honestly he didn't care, they'd tell him if he had to care, he wasn't so much a soldier as an amateur monster hunter but apparently they didn't give a crap and wanted him to hang around anyway but it felt good to be appreciated. One of the soldiers nearby was talking about his father and Nox felt some cold stirring of emotion ebbing through him... hn... whatever... he walked away without a second thought.

He looked out across the day. Would it choose to involve him? Or would he merely watch another pointless drama play out as people killed each other for the twisted gods that pulled their strings.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Wil was imediately an odd site to to everyday commoner. Well, every thing made sense about armoured troops, grumbling mules and iron wagon, just not the air nymph on top sing away without a care, struming on an ivory guitar.

" There's a sweet, sweet wind in my face today
    a joy deep down in my soul.
    Content to be fed by the rolling clouds,
    reflected on riverbed stones.

I'm leaving today from I have known
    tommorow's the real mystery.
    A grinning sun bows at me elegantly
    on this trip on mine to find destiny. "

An ork walking along side the wagon shouted up as he walked bearing their Lord's flag, " Wil we'd be lost without ye, your music oputs me in good spirits. Har har!"

Wil lowered his guitar a little and smiled, "Thank you kindly. Just one of my hometown songs, y'know? Music makes the journey much brighter, don't you think?"

"Aye, though it might come to an end soon, we're nearing those caves we were sent to investigate, probably only about a mile away from here."

Wil frowned, but it looked more like a sad little pout, "Oh. I surly hope its not so. I've enjoyed traveling with you all so far. It will be a rather bitter day when I must diverge from this company."

"You speak truth so pretty-like Wil, we'll miss the music."

Wil grinned again, "Then I play on!" He rested his voice a minuete, but played a moderately paced guitar song. Life was easy, as it should be.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Kerri sat by the edge of a pond watching the water swirl peacefully. She didn't want to move but she knew she had to. Her features were schooled to their accustomed serenity. She probably should move and head towards the caves they were less than a mile now. But.. being Kerri she didn't really want to move. Sweet music reached her ears. Kerri listened to it. Not much to go by but she would guess that they weren't far away. Caution told her to wait until they passed and saw her first. SHe shrugged and turned back to watching the water. A few leaves had landed creating ripples on it's glass-like surface.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

"Ah, the lovely water." Matomoso sighed. "No one ever appreciates it anymore, all of those other Nymphs always destroy it. But not me, I take care of it," Matomoso could be found floating along a small river, flowing with the stream. He was sprawled on his back, laying ontop of the cool water. Enjoying, the cooling sensation of the cool water. Off in the distance, Matomoso could hear what seemed to be a small fight, but soon ended. Probably just another quarell between two Humans, he knew that they fought alot.

This Nymph didn't pay any attention to this, until he heard some guy scream for mercy. Now this, intrested Matomoso. A small bed of Water arose from underneath him, carrieing Matomoso upwords. This bed of water propelled Matomoso towards where he heard the cry come from. The water, sparkling in the sunlight, as he approched. When the old Nymph arrived, he saw a Human sprawled on the ground in a Metal Plate armor. "Hmph, Pathetic." The Nymph hissed.

He looked around, trying to fimd the one that did this. Seeing a Human walk away, Matomoso began following him, the bed of Water evaporated. "HEY WAIT UP." Matomoso screamed at the man. The Nymph stopped, as two strong jets of water ejected from his feet, propelling Matomoso foraard, towards the Human. 'Ah, another Human. I was right, it was just two Humans fighting.' He thought. Matomoso liked Humans, more than he liked the other creatures. Once Matomoso reached the man, he began to circle around the man in the air, the bed of water not underneath the Nymph. "Hello Youngin." Matomoso always called everyone youngins, for he did not ever find anyone older than he. "Was that your handy work back there? On that Pathetic human?" He asked gently.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Howler simply smiled to the Nymph who had made his way towards him and about him, though his smile was then followed by a waving arm pointing to a side. He could feel the winds on their way, his body got used to the way this world worked and thus the wind guided him onwards. His black hair reflected somewhat in the sunlight, the full metal arm gauntlet also had it's own brilliant lust as it hung out the side of his black cloak.

He stopped suddenly, letting his feet slide outwards a few inches before closing his eyes to the Nymph, he could feel it coming, the winds that were his way. The gust came by, his cloak flapping in the breeze as he held out his right arm bare of any armor. The wind went up his skin and into his cloak, he could feel himself becoming one with it, it refreshed him so.

He looked to the Nmyph slowly, opening his eyes that bore a crimson hue, the wind was in his soul as he slowly spoke, his voice seemed to echo in the breeze.

"Who might you be?" He grinned, the evil grin of a wolf that was about to pounce, though there was no real evil behind it, no real lust for blood, just a mysteriosly scary look.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 03-12-2007 at 04:05 PM.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Keh", Lithaen protested. "It's not as though it'd be greatly noticable."

Lithaen, however, did as she was told and placed her opposing hand over the burn, she watched as a very pale light shimmered for a moment above the burn. Removing the opposing hand, she shook the hand that was once burned and scanned it for points she may have missed during healing. Upon finishing she took the bowls presented to her, placing the tea at her side, she blew on the stew before sipping a great deal from it.

"Do you suppose it'll really be in there? It seems so bleak, I can't imagine wanting to--"

Lithaen stopped herself, correcting her speech.

"I can't imagine hiding something in such a dank place. And must we really jump in that wretched pond? I was sure we bathed yesterday.. If we make ourselves too potent, we may be saught after much more easily, perhaps?"

Her long ears quirked with inquisition as her eyes shifted through their surroundings dully.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

The shining blue water bed vanishing, as Matomoso fell to the Earth. The nymph examinded the man, noticing all of his qualities. Measuring the level of threat from his appearence, and what he saw of the Metal clad man. A serious looked moved across the lithe form of the Nymph. His sparkling blue hair, flowing with the breeze of the wind, as it moved acorss his clothing. The Nymph took a small step back from the man, his eyes closing, a thought crossing his mind. Old, and Distance memories swirled into Matomoso's mind. And he soon shook them away.

His eyes reopened as The Nymph looked upon the man. Studing the question thay was asked of him. The grin appearing on the man before him, gave Matomoso a new Perspectivie of this Human.

"Now, that does not answer my Question, now does it?. For if you must know, I am Matomoso, young Sir, a Water nymph."

As this was said, a small wall of water appearing behind Matomoso, ashe demonstarted his abilite to Manipulate the water. A grin spread across his face, as he looked onto the Human.

"Now, many I know who you might be?"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

a few meters above isis trippie was trying to get her breakfast from a apple tree. Trippie pulled on the apple her small wings fluttering "let go off that apple tree, i wanna eat it" the tree didn't answer nor did the apple come lose "darnet!". trippie sat on the apple for a minute to rest and then stood on the apple and pointed at it "i am gonna eat you, wether you like it or not". flying to it's side again she grabbed it and gave one harsh pull. The stem broke "yay" but the apple was to heavey for her to carry and she fell to the ground and fell on isis her head. the apple rolled off her and fell to the ground. Trippie smiled in triompf and pointed to the tree "told i was gonna win" she started to squirm getting entangled in the hair.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Well, I suppose I'll just wash my face to get the sleep out of my eyes."
    She yawned a bit before sipping some tea.
    "And I think a dark, dank place would be the perfect place to hide something you want to be lost in time. Though...it may have been placed some where so obvious no one would think twice about it..."
    She let out a deep sigh. She wanted to scream in frustration but held herself back. She shifted back to her cherry disposition.
    "Doesnt hurt to look, right?"
    She felt a thud on her head and saw an apple roll away. She heard a tiny noise and looked up to see a pixie. She grabbed the apple and lifted it up towards the pixie.
    "Guess this is yours?"

Ballah sat in his throne rather impatiently as he waited for his informants to arrive.
    "I'll give them five more minutes. A second later and I want you to have them executed."

A servant at his side nodded and bowed.
    "Youre such a generous Lord."

Ballah smirked to himself.
    "I am, arent I?"
    He sat there and waited to hear more information on the Divinity, all the while with a wide grin on his face.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 03-12-2007 at 04:26 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

trippie managed to get out of the hair and flew infront of her face "yea thanks" she grabbed the apple and tryed to flew with it but coulden't get it off the ground. she smiled sheepishly at isis "geuse i eat it here"she took a bite out off the apple some off the juice trailed down her chin while she looked at isis. after looking her up and down she spoke again "your a elf right?" she took another bite from the apple and wiped her chin. she had heard of elves but never seen one so her curiosity was piqued specialy with the fact that elves could use magic to. she brushed a lose hair back.
    Last edited by Nespa; 03-12-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Varlin, looking directly into the nymph's very eyes, the eyes of an immortal so to say and grinned again before turning forwards towards the road once more. His sight focused on a caravan ahead, a nymph was playing music and singing a tune. His eyes then arched into a mischievous look before he turned back to the Nymph.

"Varlinaul Hiroki..." He then started his way towards the cross roads to where the caravan would cross, his bodying leaning in slightly while his metal arm hung at his side roughly, the gauntlet clinking and clanging as the claws would scratch and tingle at one another by the motion of his movements. He raised and threw his right hand forwards to signal the Nymph to follow if his wished. He was but of the wind at this time and the air told him to follow those people.

He looked out towards the Nymph playing the guitar as he took every step not in any hurry nor lax, he was like the wind in his movements, the Howler stalked his destiny and would ready himself at all times. He was determined to improve his master's unfinished style, nothing else seemed to affect this crimson eyed character.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 03-12-2007 at 04:39 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lithaen abruptly dropped her bowl of stew, pushing herself from the ground to skid by Isis. Standing, she yanked the pixie up by her wings with her left hand, glaring at her coldly.

"What exactly are you doing here, pixie-pest? You so wrecklessly drop things on people and then not even apologize?"

Lithaen's ears fell straight backward in irritation as her gaze kept still on the pixie. Her right hand moving to the small hilt of a dagger hitched onto her side.

"Since you seem to be so useless with these wings of yours, why don't we just get rid of them all together?"

At this idea, she slightly smirked.
    Last edited by Kristen; 03-12-2007 at 04:41 PM.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

trippie eeped when she was suddenly raised by her wings and glared to the other female "do you mind? my wings are delicate and NEEDED" she crossed her arms "and i did not do it on purpos, i didn't see her sitting since i was busy pulling my breakfast of the tree" she kicked her legs for a minute "and i am not a pest, i was just getting my breakfast". she uncrossed her arms she found this one annoying the other one was clearly more civil. She concetrated some of her magic in her hands and threw a small fire orb in lithaen's face "and i was gonna apoligize" she smiled.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

The convoy was entering a foresty area. The tall trees rustled and Wil smiled, still playing his guitar. A roar from the front came thundering back.

"Would somone please cut the music! Their could be Revolters here as we speak!" Captin Hallza wasn't what one would call a gentle man, or a nice man, or a freindly man, etc. He was loud and stern and knew what sort of punishment awaited him if he didn't return with something of value. He rightly was worried.

Wil pouted again and stowed the guitar. However, something caught his eye. There was a lake nearby and a young nymph, (the way she stared at the water what else could she be) sat fondly, only peeking at the convoy every ounce in a while. Some crude comments where made behind him, things one wouldn't say had a child been around. Wil naively took them as harmless flirting and decided the girl was worth a chat to, if just for a moment. One of Wil's policies was not to let any interesting stranger pass him by too quickly.

He became a gust of wind for a period, not wanting to cacth the attention of the dictator/captin, and then breezed by to where he was sitting indian style in the air with a gentle smile on his face staring at the girl. "How's the water today? Though you wouldn't mind company for a moment. I'm Wil." The first part was common courtesy amoungst nymphs, sorta like humans say "How are you?"

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Being much bigger, though caught off guard, she dropped the pixie when the small flicker of flame touched her face. She quickly scanned over her face with her left hand to mend any damage caused.

"Keh. I don't understand how one so small could be such an annoyance. Little bug."

More irritated now, Lithaen glides her dagger out from it's snug position in her belt holder.

"If you were going to apologize, I suggest you honor that right now."

(also, nespa, try putting paragraph marks. whenever you talk, push enter twice and leave spaces so we can tell easier. <3)

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

...the guitarist not far from Nox had stopped playing and apparently the Captain thought there were Revolters. Hm... The earth seemed to be breathing placidly and calm and Nox didn't really think there would be too much to worry about but he had learned in his work that there was no such thing as warning before storms hit, it was always a deathly calm that sparked the furnace. He stood with his spear set on the ground and looked around and waited patiently for this to be over or for some fight to start. He had gotten used to the tempo of being a hunter you were told what to kill, you went, found it, and killed it. This was too spasmatic. He was told there might be enemies here but they had no idea, no one had any idea. They were just shooting blanks into the dark.

He sighed and opened and closed his right hand

(edit: There is an Anachronism in this post reps for the person who finds it)
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-12-2007 at 05:20 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

A piller of Earth crubled withen a few seconds as Link, a Earth Nympth rose and walked away. 'Ahhh nothing like morning training to wake you up.' The Nymph thought walking back towards camp. Yawing the last of his sleepyness as he searched for food.

Link noticed that there was an apple tree near by. "Hmmm, apples are all I get today I guess." Link sighed. When he neared he saw that Isis and Lithaen were talking to a pixie. It also seemed that Lithaen was about to threaten the pixie. 'Yea pixies are annoying but you don't need to threaten them.' Link thought as he neared. "Oi Lithaen, Isis I see you woke up." He cheered to them happily.

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Ginko wakes up and brushes the leaves out of his hair. He finds a small river and gives his self a bath. After he is clean he writes what he been doing the past week in his journal. He looks and found some fruit to eat and continues to the next city.

"So where are we going this time?" says a sound from his bag.
    A fether pen floats out of Ginko's bag and it follows him.

"I am going to a new town or city whatever I see first to see if I can help in anyway." Ginko said

" Well, we need more ink so you know" the pen said as it found its way back to the bag.

"I will, I will."
    Ginko says as he walks on whaching the sky and enjoying his time to him self.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Distracted by the Earth Nymph, she looked to him, sighing in irritation.
    "This morning just hasn't been easy, has it.." Grumbling to herself, she sheathed her dagger, impatient as always.

Lithaen glanced to Isis, giving her the notion of her evergrowing irritation.

"Morning, guh--.." Lithaen hesitated at forgetting his name. Veering away from needing to mention that she forgot, she simply continued the conversation.

"What brings you here? Food, like this wretched pixie?" She states matter of factly, glaring down at the pixie.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

Sin heard the commotion from the Dark Army. He lyed there, on the tree branch, with his eyes shut and a partly cracked smile on his lips. He made no moves, and made no plans too. It wasn't nessesarily that he was afraid of those who moved just beyond the trees, but he did not want to be bothered by them.

As Sin lyed there, listening to their movements, he began to to review his thoughts. How long have I been looking? was his first thought. After a few moments he found that he had forgotten so he moved on to another thought. What are the clues I have? The answer was saddly nothing. Am I not looking close enough? Have I missed something? Again, he had not looked over anything because no clues had presented themselves.

His last thought he was able to get a definate answer on. Maybe I should go back. The city might take me back in. Not a moment after Sin had thought this his mind shouted NO! Sin couldn't go back now. He had been gone to long and they never felt any compassion to him anyway. With a heavy sigh, Sin waited for the people outside the trees to move so he could make his way out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information