AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Vegitarian/Vegan?!

Member shamananna64 is on a distinguished road shamananna64's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 05:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Vegitarian/Vegan?!

Well okay I have been a vegitarian for about 9 months now (no lie) It has made me feel better and I don't feel bloated or ever fell sick to my stomach i just feel much healthier. My question is what is your guys oppinion on animal cruelty and vegitarians and vegans and if your a vegitarian/vegan? I don't exactly know what to do and have been batteling my parents about it.
    All the things in life that are full of sorrow might bring you down but it's the good aspects in life that will lift you up again.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shamananna64 View Post
    Well okay I have been a vegitarian for about 9 months now (no lie) It has made me feel better and I don't feel bloated or ever fell sick to my stomach i just feel much healthier. My question is what is your guys oppinion on animal cruelty and vegitarians and vegans and if your a vegitarian/vegan? I don't exactly know what to do and have been batteling my parents about it.
    My opinion on animal cruelty? Well, I figure we ought to do something on people cruelty before we start bothering about the animals. Anything else would be sort of hypocritical. Pigs get pampered with luxurious living spaces while people go through hell at Abu Grahib. Yeah... Think of the poor animals! Surely they must be worth more than some measly people... They're so cute and cuddly!

My opinion on vegetarianism? Eat a healthy diet, and it works, it's good for you.

My opinion on moral vegetarianism (a.k.a. vegetarianism because animals are people too!)? It's stupid. Get over it.

My opinion on strict vegetarianism ("veganism")? It's stupid. It's unhealthy. You'll probably die young after a long time of unnecessary suffering.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I am pretty darn close to being one, now that I think about it. The only meat I eat the majority of the times is chicken. I despise seafood of any kind (aside from Tuna, which again I don't eat that often, it's very seldomly), and I stay away from beef, and most certainly stay away from pork.

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

I have a friend who used to be a vegetarian, I think she was one for like five years or something like that. Though she isn't anymore because one day she had no choice but to eat some meat and now she will eat it no problem, it's a shame really......I had so much fun messing with her by eating right in front of her and chasing her with it I can be so evil sometimes. Anyway I could never be one, I like meat to much. Also even though it probably is healthy if you stay away from junk food the body does need protiens that are available in meat, humans are omnivores after all.

Now on to the subject of animal abuse................IT'S JUST DOWNRIGHT WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! I love animals and I can't see why anyone would want to hurt them and those who do should be severily punished. People seem to think we rule the world that everything is about us but they are wrong, we need to share this planet with our fellow creatures and not take over and kill them off. When I see those poor and neglected animals on tv I feel so sorry for them, they are not just pets they are family and yet they get treated like garbage its just sickening.

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

Quote Originally Posted by shamananna64 View Post
    Anything we eat is, or once was, alive. At least for the most part.. And each of which has probably spent years on experiences, and would want to continue doing so for as long as possible. I'm sure non of which we have eaten wanted to die, and some felt fear and even pain the moment it happen.

So i guess ya.. it is in a way, or many ways.. cruel. But you shouldnt let it get to you. This world ment for things to eat other things. Its just a part of life.

Im sure we ar'nt the only living things to understand compasion but we do, from what I know, understand it the most and we are the most vulnerable for it to get to you.

"Also know that when you come in contact
    with sombody who is suffering in a mental sphere,
    you will feel suffering of the same nature that they feel."

"The tension of a suffering mind
    naturally propogates through communication pathways
    such as eye contact, speech, or body language.
    A short suffering may propogate out of compassion,
    or a long suffering may arise out of defence."
    -"Suffering"
    unknown

[We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

yeah i was one for awhile but it made my mucles weak so i stopped
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why should animal cruelty fit into it? People are already starving in this world, and you'd make us use less effective methods of food production in order to appease your sensibilities. What about the people in Ethiopia? Shouldn't we value their happiness over that of cattle? Aren't the North Koreans more important then a chicken?
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I am not a vegetarian, and I have never been one. I thought about becoming one at one point, but I remain a meat-eater. I don't really feel bad about it, either.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Im kinda like Piper . I hate seafood and i stay away from pork . My sister was once a vegetarian but she quited for no reason . And animal cruelty is wrong . If you want to kill an animal than do it fast . Theres no need for torture or dieing slowly .
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

i was one, for like 2 weeks when i was five-_- though i find it really hard since there is no great vegitarain choice at my school
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing1 is reading this

http://ladybaneheart.proboards77.com/index.cgi

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh! And I for some reason.. Cannot STAND dairy products. I actually take calcium tablets to make up for my lack of dairy. I hate, hate hate cheese, milk, yogurt, and ice cream. I know people think I'm crazy, when they hear I don't eat ice cream or cheese.. But I can't help myself. =\ I honestly just don't like it. Regex for example, beat me with a mallet cause I don't like cheese!
    Last edited by Piper; 03-12-2007 at 11:14 AM.

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

I was a vegetarian for 2 days because of mine girl friend. I was after 2 days sick of eating vegetables and tofu. i don't really like vegetables and tofu.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Although Eris and a couple of others have already stated sentiments similar to my own...

animal cruelty != eating animals

What next, plants are people too? (because some people do talk to plants)... then what the heck are we going to eat?!

@Piper

I hate butter >.<

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2007 10:54 AM
    Threads

i figure if i didn't eat the chicken, some other animal would have!

anyways, i am too much of a meat eater. i love chicken. :3

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

Well, I don't like the taste of most meats, but I still do eat it. Thanks to evolution, we are able to eat meat and plants. By not doing that, we are waisting millions of years of evolution. Plus, plants are alive, so, as far as I understand, people choose to become vegetarians so they didn't have to eat living things, but, in that case, death is really the only option there is to you.
    Sig no longer in development...

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Seriously? I think neither is a good choice. I've NEVER seen a healthy vegetarian. I don't think they exist. And I could never be one. As for vegans...I think they have issues.

Um yeah, God put animals on this earth for humans to use when they need them. I do not approve of torture but I have to roll my eyes as the PETA freaks who are like "OMGZ MEAT IS MURDER!!!" Give me a break. What I REALLY hate is what the government does to animals and make-up companies and stuff. I had to do a research paper on it for high school and what I learned would make all of you totally sick. >_<

But I must admit...I DID torture an animal. I hate wasps, okay? So one day when I came home, I found one in my house, and I trapped it in a jar and SHOOK IT REALLY HARD UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN while laughing deviously. I never opened the jar and it died three days later.

...was that mean? =O THEY STING YOU FOR NO REASON! That is MORE mean!
    I don't consider wasps animals. They are demonic evil bugs!
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-11-2007 at 05:59 PM.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

My opinion on Vegetarianism and Veganism:

I don't care what you do, do whatever you like. Just don't get in my face and rub my nose in it with any moralistic stance. You're not a better person just because you choose not to eat an animal.

Disclaimer: This is a blanket statement on the issue and not a specific attack on anybody in particular. If any of you decide to be offended by what I say go have a cry somewhere else because I don't want to hear about it.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My opinion on moral vegetarianism (a.k.a. vegetarianism because animals are people too!)? It's stupid. Get over it.
    Yep.
    I'm definitely not one for rabbit food.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lol, yeah. Vegetables are icky. Fruit, poultry, and grains are the way to go! =D

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

I am not and never was fond of vegetables. Healthy yeah, I have to admit that, but it just goes against me...if I could, I'd eat meat all my life. But then I'd die early if I did that. -_- I love beef, pork (I eat the fat...it's in my bloodline to love fat...even my grandfather still eats fat, but he's still as healthy as a diet), chicken, and seaFOOD!! YEah!

Animal cruelty? Nah, it's not. One purpose of these animals is for food. They die to let us live. They're not like humans. Sure, they can think somewhat, and they can feel, but they're not as precious as humans. There is a big difference between humans and animals. Concerning that, I don't agree with the notion that man is a "rational animal" because man is not an animal, nor is he always rational.

And I love cheese. I'ma cheese addict...I believe my eyes sparkle when I see or smell cheese...
    Last edited by pyre; 03-12-2007 at 01:09 AM. Reason: corrections...

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't eat very many vegetables. Meat tastes way too good. Corn's alright if there butter on it.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This will make everyone emo, but corn is actually a grain...XD

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    This will make everyone emo, but corn is actually a grain...XD
    Wow when you think about it that really makes sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information