AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Sign Up: guardians

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

light wolf you can add any advancement to the aliens arsenal you want, and shadow light wolf, your accepted if you just state what year your in in the school. kk

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Ok will im adding twin hand guns named Akira and Ajira both fires round made form my energy.

Junior Member Kename is on a distinguished road Kename's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:30 AM
    Threads

Name: Rikita Jones
    Race: Human
    Preferred weapon choice: (if alien state any extra unhuman powers here) Anything that she can get inyour face with! (Swords, daggers, handguns, bow and arrows{occasionally she uses ranged}, you know...that kinda stuff...)
    Stationed on: ST-04*( guardian)
    School year or rank in army: 3, dropped mechanics and chose close combat
    Appearance: She has really long hair! Her hair color is confusing, she has the bottom layer black and the top layer silverish-blonde with tiny black streaks. She basically wears black all the time. She wears a black taktop with a red skull on it and black skin-tight shorts with black fishnet stockings underneath. she wears black army combat boots. Her eyes are a DEEP blue. She's SHORT in height, and slender in weight.(She always has some kind of weapon on her at ALL times)
    Bio: Rikita was born on Earth (duh...), and she never really had a good family life. Her parents sent her to the training school to get rid of her when she was 12 years old! She kind of keeps to herself unless she really trusts you. She always has a sad look in her eyes because inside she's lonely and wishes that she had someone to lean on when times are hard, but she has always been the "tough" girl. It is expected of her to "need" NO ONE, and that has really taken a toll on her emotional health. She's a great fighter. She may not be the tallest, but she's the quickest. Her tiny-ness helps her be able to move faster, and she prides herself in it. When she first came to the traning school, she had to be "broken" because of authority issues. She HATES being told what to do, which is the downside to her. She sometimes DIRECTLY disobeys orders to do what she thinks is right. It gets her in trouble most of the time.(Well, is that enough for ya? -LoL-)
    Personality: Tough and stubborn at first, but charming and sweet when you get to know her.
    Last edited by Kename; 05-09-2007 at 08:48 AM.
    * bad girls are only bad girls when they get caught *

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

KK Kename your accepted, just read the others posts so you can catch up. glad to have you, since the attack on the station is about to happen soon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cool, thanks!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know this is a little late, but can I add another character?

Name: Lana Wilson
    Race: Human
    Preferred weapon choice: (if alien state any extra unhuman powers here) Mechanical armor suits. (She usually doesn't fight though, she's great at fixing up the mechanical stuff)
    Stationed on: ST-04*( guardian)
    School year or rank in army: 3, dropped close combat and chose mechanics
    Appearance: Short blonde hair with red streaks. The streaks grew in naturally for some reason. Big green eyes. Tall and has really long legs. Skinny. Wears a red bikini top and blue tight short shorts. Wears red flip-flops.
    Bio: Lana is from earth. She practically BEGGED her parents to come to school. She could've gone anywhere she wanted and become anything she wanted. But she chose this school and to become what she has always dreamed of becoming...A MECHANIC! She's a master mechanic, because it's her passion. She loves taking stuff apart and seeing how it works. She smokes cigarettes...A LOT. I know, I know, she's under-aged, but she doesn't care. The way she sees it, it's her life, and if she wants to she will.
    Personality: Cheery. She's always smiling, but if you make her mad...WATCH OUT!
    Last edited by Kename; 05-19-2007 at 04:53 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

sure your the first person apart from me to try 2 characters. just make sure when you post you change the font colour for each character or something like that ok.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

well your character are interesting ^^ I do have to defend myself though...I never do more than one character because3 then I can deepen the background lol...anyway I have a more serious reason for coming my picture won't be here darn...you'll just have to do with teh race description.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks! ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information