AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Anjiru's Gallery 3

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks lol
    I'm finnally working on the 5th page of the fight between Jyskie and Rottie XD
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Hey Anji-chan... Remember me??? =)
    Haven't been up for a While, but yeah, here I am ready to leave again probably. Anyways, how are ya???
    The last page I had seen was like 8 or something so I've been checking out the rest of them and Woah, have you been working and on some neat pictures! Always improving and having some crazy and original ideas for your characters.
    Keep them coming~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awwww! Don't leave me again! XD
    Anyways... I've been GREAT ^____^ I miss you though << You have to come back more often XD And thank you dearly Ore ^___^ Your too nice ^^;;;; And did you hear? MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 27TH OF APRIL! I'm sooooo psyched! XD Like OH. MY. GAWWWWWWWWWWWWD XD You have to PM me your ICQ or AIM or MSN or something XD

---
    When we last saw our Honorable Hellhound Hero she was trying not to be digested by the Rot Demon, and now let us see if she does something that hasn't happened in the countless "Bunny rabbit with its leg stuck to a tree VS Hungry Tiger" comics that exist in all forms.
    ----
    LOL! I loved making this one XD And NO! My fursona does not look any different, this is just her fury form showing through lol
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...mon___Page.png

OMG LOOK AT THE FURY!!!!! Shes soooooooooooooooooooooo great looking right now....This deserves color...Its too bad I don't have the time XD But just look at the rage!!!! And the sheer want to kill!!! Don't you just love how this is turning out? XD
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...emon___pag.png

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Cool pics ^_^.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

cool pics, the wolfs looking good, but is the rot demon just the blob on the floor? hows a wolf going to beat that?

oh and whats going to be the new sig?

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Man...
    Your art is just awesome...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member Einas-Lucas will become famous soon enough Einas-Lucas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 10:04 AM
    Threads

Wow !!
    Oh Hello
    I like you draw anjiru ookami and the line when you make it
    It is nice
    thanx u
    and good luck ^-^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks Bite ^____^

Thank you Tom! ^^ And Jyskal isn't just a wolf! Shes a full blown Hellhound! She'll find ways XD
    ....You'll see when you see it XD;

Awww thankies Hamashimura!

Thank you Einas! ^___^ I appreciate the kind words lol

Ok, I'm now gonna be doing mostly art trades, gifts, and requests now...But I thought of this last night and HAD to draw it XD Cyrus is just so beautiful in this picture XD That....And alot of people on sheezyart and deviantART requested that I draw him more XD And I've wanted to draw him in this outfit soooooo much since last night, I was just pacing as I listened to some music and I thought of Jyskal and Cyrus as a couple XD And then the song changed to smooth jazz and then I thought of a outfit kinda like this lol. But since I had no good reference at the time I just made him in this outfit XD The vest, the pants, the hat....And the fact that he looks like he's about to tango or something XD;;;;

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

He must have been tangoed or drank tango the drink.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD I have no idea were that came from....But I find it hilarious XD

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Once again, I'm going to have to close a thread of yours down due to length. Again, you are more than welcome to start a new one. This one will remain up (though locked) for a few days before it is removed.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Closed Thread

Thread Information