AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Tribute to Those Who Feel they Suffer.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default A Tribute to Those Who Feel they Suffer.

Whipping by these saddened dreams
    That life I left at seventeen
    I'm lost within my misery
    And pain that lies inside

How dark can one truly think?
    As thick as blood their life is what they drink
    The dark and evil thoughts of predetermined sin
    The life that is said to be, starts off in that whim

Asking questions reading lies
    Falling upon my darkened eyes
    Soaring past this blackened sky
    The will and wind that passes by

Can there not be a true way to see
    The reality inside one's kind?

Deep in ones blackened pitch
    The last effort of pain to ditch
    They sew up their thoughts with a stitch
    Their impulse that drives them to cut, that itch
    They fear the everlasting sun
    That is reality and rightly defined

They cannot see past the sea of deepened darkness dawned
    They seem to think their misery is one in a million gone
    They want to be set free from chains they have the key to
    They say every time that they really will, do
    But they never do,
    they never stop,
    they never go the full blown drop

One in a million are those who do,
    Going past the line of life in plume
    To separate their pain from soul
    To kill what makes them feel so bold

So stupid the act is,
    And why must it be like this?
    There is so much more
    In life for
    Those who explore
    And go on,
    onto tomorrow.
    In the future lies little sorrow,
    For if you live the day,
    And take the upward way
    You'll find that life is truly a gift
    Never let it go so you'll never miss

What glory life really holds.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Stunning...I Haven't read a poem in a while that made me feel the way that this one did...its amazing. This is one of the greatest poems i have ever read...and i read a lot.

Member Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 02:27 PM
    Threads

0.0 Wow ... I am speechles good Job !!! =D
    Eyes full Of Sadness, Tears full of hatred
    Loveless through all your life, sooner or later there will be light
    Trust me and take my hand
    I will show you love Gaara of the sand

Some people Say im obsessed I say im in love =P

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How.. well thank you. I got the inspiration for this one from those I have listened to and all the people I talked to, helping them with their problems and such. And I wrote it for all those who think hurting themselves is the only way to deal with stress and emotion.. it isn't.

And the suicidal... I was in that state of mind before years ago, but I got through it. It's not the answer folks... Don't be stupid enough to think so.

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

Words can't even began to describe how great that was.....

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Sano, ive read, god, i dont even know how many of your poems, and all of them are amazing, and this one doesnt cease to amaze...

Your are, by far, the best writer i know.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank a lot... I mean I write all on feeling y'know? But it's rather depressing this one is, though I ended it on a lighter note.

Thanks again for the comments, I can't wait to see more.

Junior Member Hiding will become famous soon enough Hiding will become famous soon enough Hiding's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2007 09:35 PM
    Threads

Awesome poem! I see your point and I think it was stated well. I'd give you 1,000/5 stars for that one. lol.

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

I have lots of words for this poem ^.^ Great! Amazing! Stunning! (Etc.) But to stop spamming I shall give you my reason ;P. It was dark, intruging, and not at all boring. It had flow, ryhme, and it was in the right format ^.^. I felt the same way so I can relate to the poem so I guess thats why I like it so much. Great poem and write more!
    ~Genivive~
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

Senior Member hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 02:51 PM
    Threads

Dude!! That was awesome!
    Last edited by hoshima haruna; 03-08-2007 at 02:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information