AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: embarrassing moments

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Quote Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
    ehm... I would have to say it was kinda resent....

basically sang ot this girl in front of the whole school got this big *** croud and all. (im sure u all know where this is going) she was supper blushing so sweet or what not, asked her out when i was done. and she said no an ran off..... yeah I got OWNED ..... -__-* I failed.... Miserably.
    That had to suck....and you spelled 'recent' wrong....bad habit...

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

there was that time in math class when i was arguing with someone and he was across the room and the teach said that she thinks we like each other. EWWWWWWWW
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Highly Possessed King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 01:11 PM
    Threads

When I tried to impress my girlfriend by grinding a rail with my skateboard. The rail was like /TTTT\/TTTT\ I didn't know there was a gap in the middle, so my skateboard slipped from my feet and my face hit the pole. ;o I broke my nose that day, and my girlfriend found it hilarious. P:

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Hah, which to tell, which to tell... Hmm.

Well its not as embarrassing as it was then.
    it was during preschool and the teachers I had were strict...really strict.
    So I had to go #2 and I asked if I could go they said "no". So I was going down the slide and pooed >.< Its still embarassing when I type it for everybody to see T_T. Anyways, I told the teacher and she got mad at me! So I had to go change in the bathroom....the teacher took the stall and I was sitting out in the open bathroom =-=.
    And...it didnt go too well from there. Just take a guess.
    Derp.

Senior Member precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel has a brilliant future precious_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 04:02 PM
    Threads

first day of school... i just walked into the school and into a wall....
    There are 20 angels in this world
    10 are sleeping
    9 are playing1 is reading this

http://ladybaneheart.proboards77.com/index.cgi

Highly Possessed King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 01:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by precious_angel View Post
    first day of school... i just walked into the school and into a wall....
    I lol'd.
    Poor you.
    :x

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was skating in front of some girls and I fell and they started laughing at me.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

Well, I don't have any embarrassing moments that I can recall at this moment. Wait, I do remember one. I think I was in preschool or kindergarten or something. Anyway, it was story time, so we all sate down. However, this one kid had to go home, so he packed up his stuff and got a book bag. The only thing was that it wasn't his book bag. I noticed this right away, but because I was so shy and all, I never said anything. However, I did start to cry very badly. The teacher called me up and asked why I was crying, and I told here. We got the hole thing sorted out, though, I do remember being looked at strangely by the students in my class. The good thing was, besides those looks, there was nothing else.
    Sig no longer in development...

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

This happened to me in my last year of high school..

I just finished pe and all came in for a shower cos we were all muddy and dirty and then the fire alarm went off and the teacher told us we had to go outside in our towel..there was 20 of us standing outside in the frezee cold in really tiny towel..everyone was lookin at us..i wanna to die..it was soo embrassing

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Well...besides the cheerleading incident, (see "Worst Thing that Has Ever Happened to You in School" thread ) I'd say the time I was running to the water fountain with a loose pair of jeans on in 4th grade. ( obviously you see where this is going ) While I was running my jeans fell down and luckily only three of my friends saw and I had a jacket tied around my waist. Now I'll always remember to wear a belt.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

when I was about 5-6 years old I went swimming with my dad, and after that I decided to fill my mouth with water and spit out at my dad. So I tryed to find my dad, and I saw someone that I thought was my dad, so I walked up to him and spit out all the water and he was "WHAT ARE YOU DOING", and then I saw that he wasn't my dad ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information