AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rep Points

Member BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 01:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rep Points

Um I didn't see a Help topic here so I'm really sorry if I'm causing any trouble for any of the Mods..I was wondering if people could help me out with Rep points...I don't know how you get them and I thought I had the idea down but I was wrong so please help me out. I'm trying to get enough points to get my avatar options and change my avatar. If there's any way any of you can help without getting in trouble please give me some pointers. As for the Mods...I'm sorry I really, really am I hope I'm not causing trouble for you..
    ^^ This Beautiful Set Made By Trinity Muse ^^

Junior Member Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan has a brilliant future Arashi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2007 04:41 PM
    any bookshop where i can sit and read manga all day. (i wish) lol
    Threads

uh dnt u change ur avvie by posting? ^^

Member BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250 is a splendid one to behold BaBiiAnGeL250's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mmhm they say so but a Mod here showed me that you need a certain amount of Points and Rep points and you even have to be a member for more than 30 days...

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Most of the time, they don't allow threads of "Can you give me some rep?". The way that you get rep is to say something that impresses someone, makes them laugh, etc. Also, you'll tend to get rep from those that get rep from you. If you don't know how to give it out, it's the balance that's at the bottom left of each post.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow thank you for the help I'll try extra hard to say something impressive. I hope one of the Mods can delete this thread I've made...I'm terribly sorry

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

You know, reading the rules before hand is helpful..

However for unknown reasons, the great Sagat has taken a liking to you and your humility.

I think you need 150 points to use a custom avatar. Points are earned through posting and not rep.

As for rep, there is a little icon at the bottom of your post on the bottom left side, looks like some scales. There you give people good or bad feedback/rep. Those with lots of red rep are usually stupid though some are cool and simply people don't agree with them. Those with green are either tools and say things to please everyone or are respected for their own opinions.

I think that should clear up a few things for you.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Please check out Site Issues for questions concerning site features.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information