AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: girls only...what should i do ?

Junior Member macygrey224 is infamous around these parts macygrey224 is infamous around these parts macygrey224 is infamous around these parts macygrey224 is infamous around these parts macygrey224 is infamous around these parts macygrey224 is infamous around these parts macygrey224 is infamous around these parts macygrey224's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 12:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one

Default girls only...what should i do ?

ok this is what is going on ...

my friend Introduced me to her guyfriend that was single but he is not that good looking ….. He is like in love with me and wont leave me alone …he wants me to go out with him I told him no that we are just friends… so my senior prom is coming up I have a date already but she wants me to take him with me . So we can hang out. I did not want to say no. So I told her yes…. Now I have two dates and I don’t really want to go with him … ugh what I should do? ….I’m not the type of person who likes hurting peoples feelings… help !

Member RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose is a jewel in the rough RedRose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 02:13 PM
    Threads

Just tell your friend or the guy that you are already going with someone and/or you just don't want to go with him. I have been in a similar situation before where a guy really like me, however I didn't like him, and he asked me to a similar dance/event. I too don't like turning people down or hurting peoples feelings but I still told him no. I will admit I felt kind of bad after but I would have rather told him the truth then fake myself. Ultamilty it is up to you to what you want to do but I personally think you should tell the guy the truth now then fake it and bring up false hope or a greater fall after.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Or just put this in your journal, like everyone else does.

Closed Thread

Thread Information