AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: nip's Flow tutorial[GIMP]

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default nip's Flow tutorial[GIMP]

My cousin (nip) asked me to up this for her. This is a GIMP tut.

" This is my first tut. The brushes that I used can be found here all credit goes to AwacsSkyeye. This sig is not for beginners because I do not explain how to do anything, so if you can't follow then this is not for you. Enjoy."

Last edited by LaLaLoverly; 02-23-2007 at 06:45 PM.

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial AB, it is very nicely written and definitely the GIMP users will find this useful! Tell your cousin that we all appreciate her submission of her tutorial and it's definitely something that's great for the members her.

If there are any GIMP users out there that use this tutorial, please post it in your threads or make yourself one. I, personally, would love to see. It's nice to see people's interpretations of tutorials!

Tell your cousin thanks again Animebaby. ^_^

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Oh...I'm so eager to do this tutorial. As much as I could see from it at the moment, it's a very good one. Congrats to nip and thanks for posting it animebaby.

Like Thornillow stated before it's a great submission. It's good to see also from time to time more advanced tuts.

As far as I'm concerned, I'll be posting my come-out later, since I must reinstall Gimp.
    Cheers.

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

Since she's all busy with God knows what she told me to tell you guys: "Thnx for all the positive comments. I'm happy you find this useful and if you do try it plz share your results."
    She will also be doing an avatar tutorial soon. Hopefully she'll have me upload it too.

Junior Member Ieatbomb is on a distinguished road Ieatbomb's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2007 02:38 PM
    Threads

Here's my result:

A flow sig!

Closed Thread

Thread Information