AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some of my work

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

Default Some of my work

Ok, here's pretty much all the sigs I've made. I made most of these last year during the summer since I had tons of free time to kill. I used Arcsoft PhotoStudio 5.5 and made most of em in an hour or two. Seeing as I didn't spend much time on em, don't expect to be amazed or anything :P I also haven't had much time to practice with all the school stuff going on, so I don't think I've improved much, but I'm hoping to get back into making sigs soon. Now that I'm done babbling, here's my stuff......finally, in order from oldest to newest.

^shoulda made this one a vertical sig, but whatever^

I still have about 10 more to show, but can't put em up yet cuz of the 10 image per post limit -_-
    So I'll put up the rest after someone posts.......IF someone posts

-Edit-
    Oh yeah, forgot to say. Anyone can use these if they want, just be sure to ask first.
    Last edited by Climaximus; 02-22-2007 at 01:25 AM.

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

Your sigs are nice, keep up the great work! My favourite one is the one with Chii, the redish one ^___^
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment
    I like that one too :P it's actually the one that sorta got me started on seriously making sigs. Here's the rest of em

Ans then of course there's my current one. So that's all I got right now :P

Member Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 02:27 PM
    Threads

Are u realli Sure You aren't that good cause they are impresive but... I could be saying this cuz I never tried but who cares It'z still realli good I give ye 35 thumbs up!! ^^

I like the seven deadly sins one Itz kewl ^^
    Eyes full Of Sadness, Tears full of hatred
    Loveless through all your life, sooner or later there will be light
    Trust me and take my hand
    I will show you love Gaara of the sand

Some people Say im obsessed I say im in love =P

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ayumi Momoshi View Post
    Are u realli Sure You aren't that good cause they are impresive but... I could be saying this cuz I never tried but who cares It'z still realli good I give ye 35 thumbs up!! ^^

I like the seven deadly sins one Itz kewl ^^
    Well, I dunno, I may be better than I think I guess :P I came from a forum though where there were alot of great sig makers who had been doing it for alot longer than me, and still they considered themselves 'mediocre' sig makers at best. There was only one on there who other members ranked above average, so I'm not that good in comparison I guess, at least in my eyes. I dunno, just my weird way of thinking :P

Thanks for the compliment You're actually the first one ever to compliment me on the very first sig I made :P

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

your sigs are very nice ^^ keep up the good work, I hope to see more
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2016 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you ask me, a truely good artist naturally think's his/her own works are lesser compared to others. It's the one's who think they are better than others who tend to actually be worse at it. But that's just my artistic thinking, lol.
    I have to say though, you have some very fine pieces there. I also especially like the "Let me be with you" sig.
    And who says you can't create magic with a little known program, lol. So far I have gotten rave reviews myself for my sigs,,,, but I KNOW I'm not good. I just started learning PS7, and have only scratched the basics. But I have been into art since I was a kid, (quite along time to say) and I like to think I know a good thing when I see it,,,,, and I see it in your works. Please keep up with it, and hope to see more of your stuff soon. Feel free to comment on mine if you'd like.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_30382 View Post
    your sigs are very nice ^^ keep up the good work, I hope to see more
    Thanks, I'll be sure to try to work on more when I have the time

Quote Originally Posted by therebel View Post
    If you ask me, a truely good artist naturally think's his/her own works are lesser compared to others. It's the one's who think they are better than others who tend to actually be worse at it. But that's just my artistic thinking, lol.
    I have to say though, you have some very fine pieces there. I also especially like the "Let me be with you" sig.
    And who says you can't create magic with a little known program, lol. So far I have gotten rave reviews myself for my sigs,,,, but I KNOW I'm not good. I just started learning PS7, and have only scratched the basics. But I have been into art since I was a kid, (quite along time to say) and I like to think I know a good thing when I see it,,,,, and I see it in your works. Please keep up with it, and hope to see more of your stuff soon. Feel free to comment on mine if you'd like.
    lol yeah, i sorta think the same way. people who think they're better than SOME people will most likely suddenly think they're better than everyone else. incredibly annoying :P so i try not to compare myself with others too much so I wont end up like that. When I do compare myself to others, I do it to see how I can improve, not for bragging rights or anything like that.

From what I see from your sigs so far, you seriously do have an eye for art. Though since you have PS7, you can do alot more with them, but it's nothing really, cuz like you said you only scratched the surface of its potential. Just gonna take a while to really get fully adapted to it. I myself have tried Photoshop (30 day trial only though -_-) before and it was incredibly complicated. Recently tried to get the full version for myself, but no luck. Well, PhotoStudio is working great so far for me so I guess it's really no big deal.

Thanks for your compliment/opinion or whatever you wanna call it :P Really, one of the most well thought out opinions I've seen. I'll try to work on my sig making a bit, since there's still tons of room for me to improve, though I've sorta been busy lately with alot of school stuff.

Member fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox has a reputation beyond repute fire_fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

man it amizeing what ppl can crate ohh likeing the sigs

made by
    Jagan Eye
    !!shescool!! vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

Closed Thread

Thread Information