AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: may I have an answer?

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

1. no. i dont know anything about gf or bf things. hehe
    only my family and friends...
    2. cant answer ... for something special it may be only my friends.. nothing else..
    for my family, i think for their continous love and support..
    3. weird,creative,quiet (in personal)..haha^^
    4.hmm. i dunno.. its just that, he has a positive things to continue on... and have good things in and out.. (almost perfrct! but no one is perfect,)
    haha!

thats all... and to be honest i dont care about these things especially to the guy things, relationships, blah blah blah.. im an alien! joke!
    haha...

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

The longer it stays open the more reps to give out hehe.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

1: Not at the moment.
    2. I'll ignore this
    3: Intelligent, Hesitant, Paradoxical
    4: Personality, pretty much. Someone who cares about other people, and is willing to laugh.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by threekings View Post
    • do you have anyone special to you?
    • why is that person so special?
    • describe yourself in three words or more ^_^
    • ladies what do you look for in a guy?
    1. Not right now.
    2. N/A.
    3. Talkative, random and nice.
    4. He must be passionate and motivated, openminded, intelligent and funny.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

- Uh-huh
    - He's special because he's helped me in soooo many ways!! Not just daily small problems, but things that I'll take with me forever! Problems that I face everyday that other ppl don't! He's helped me to conquer some of my fears (well...not all the way through...but I've gotten MUCH better!) He's my hero! I look up to him! n////n
    - Shy, introverted, quiet, nervous, scared...etc etc etc.
    - Um...I'm not really sure...Well...This guy I'm talking about is funny, kind, smart, wise, he can always cheer me up, he can fix what's wrong, he's trying his best to help me in my time of need...Everything about him is wonderful!! Ah! Um...but I guess you weren't asking about this guy were you? Um...Someone funny, kind, and um...yah...Somebody like that, I guess...
    Awesome siggy from Serated-chan! ♥
    Awesome siggy from Angelic-chan! ♥

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

Yes
    Hes the peices to my Puzzle
    sweet, loving, caring
    i look for personality, he cant be consieted or anything like that, he has to have alot in commen with me. >.<

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Member silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:10 PM
    in that place with a roof, walls, and a tv.
    Threads

* do you have anyone special to you?
    Yes
    * why is that person so special?
    They admit they know me in public
    * describe yourself in three words or more ^_^
    I am weasel.
    * ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    I know when i've found that special girl when...*insert random lengthy dissertation as usual. Then re-post ranting about the post I just made, and how I forgot something, while producing another lengthy dissertation no one reads.* she knows when to tell me to shut up. lol
    Shop smart.. shop s-mart! Especially if you want classic anime and random crap. (I ain't s-mart.. but it'll do. lol. Rock Bands Unlimited! Online Shopping, music, anime, and more!

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

1. do you have anyone special to you?
    2. why is that person so special?
    3. describe yourself in three words or more ^_^
    4. ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    1. I do actually have somebody special. He's very very very very special to me and i care about him more then I've ever cared about anybody in this sad cold and lonely world, where one can't trust many.

2. He's so special to me because no matter what i'm doing i always seem to think about him.
    Hes somebody I'll forgive no matter what..and even though i'll get mad at him when he does something bad or stupid i always seem to want to stay with him..because i truly love him..He's my penguin

3. Juvenile Delinquent

4. He needs to be tough, but he also needs to be gentle with mee, he needs to be sweet and loving, he needs to smile at me and can laugh with me, he can be in a whole crowd of people and only think of me..he'll give and never regret anything with me..*sigh sigh*
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Member Linked Anime will become famous soon enough Linked Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:27 AM
    Threads

• No (Sobs)
    • I cant say cause I don't have one (sobs)
    • That is impossible
    • A Nice girl, a women that would be willing to deal with my bad additude at first and understand my kind of humor. Smarter then the average teen, like the stuff I do, understand me and would understand my little parts where I go crazy

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by threekings View Post
    • ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    • I do.
    • Because I love him and it's as simple as that.
    • Curious, friendly, sensitive
    • I try my best to find out what kind of personality he has, if he's immature or not and if I can laugh around him and with him, if he has the same interests like me and... YES, I DO look at the looks as well. But that's not my top priority on What-to-look-for-in-a-guy.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 02:29 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yep.

Because they've been my friends for more than 8 years.

passionate, determined, listener.

* ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    someone who doesn't conform to the pressures of society. A honest person who doesn't take their lives for granted. And someone who is on the same wavelength as I am.
    "It's the time you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important." -The Little Prince

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

- Do you have anyone special to you?
    Yes.

- Why is that person so special?
    She's my best friend. She's the only who knows me well.

- Describe yourself in three words or more.
    I am weird.

- What do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl.
    If I typed what I wanted in that person here, I won't finish. In short, someone who's nice and sweet. Someone who respects me. He should also be smart. It'd be great if he was funny as well. =)
    Last edited by teed; 05-27-2007 at 09:43 AM.

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

1. Yes, I do.
    2. Because I love him and he treats me like I'm special
    3. Myself? Shy, loyal, happy
    4. Personality is the key. ^^
    Last edited by Maledictis Voca; 05-27-2007 at 09:22 PM.
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

~Do you have anyone special to you?
    Yes.

~Why is that person special?
    Because he has been there for me when I needed help.

~Describe yourself in three words or more.
    I'm goofy,loud, and funny

~What do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    I like my guy to make me laugh everyday. Tells me that he loves me. He has to be smart. I would like my guy to be funny and goofy, doesn't have a short temper and older then me. =~.^=
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. I used to.
    2. She is kind and hard working.
    3. Kind, Hard working, Beautiful inside (Figuratively) and out
    4. Her attitude and personality.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

• ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    1. yes i do..
    2. sweet.. funny.. tall.. and i love him
    3. big eyes..cute.. thin
    4. take care.. sweet..loyalty..patient..

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

1.) Yes
    2.) She is special because he is always there when I need her....
    3.)Funny,Greedy,Caring
    4.) Well....What attracted me to my current gf.....She's funny,Caring and has a unique outlook on life.....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

do you have anyone special to you?
    no
    why is that person so special?
    I just said I dont have that peson!!!
    describe yourself in three words or more ^_^
    crazy, loveble *or really hated* and honest
    ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    looking for: personality, funny, smart, taller than me *I'm 5'9"*, kind, honest and good looks wouldn't hurt either *I'm no hypocrite, the eye wants something too*... the list is longer these are just the highlights....

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

no
    N/A
    pissed laid back go f*ck yourself
    im not really interested in love right now its all in your head honesly
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    Threads

Do you have anyone special to you?
    Yes

Why is that person so special?
    Because he's sweet, kind and like no other guy i have met.

Describe yourself in three words or more ^_^
    Short, nice, dark yet bright

Ladies what do you look for in a guy?
    I look for kindess, loyalty and that he's smart and patience.

---------------------------

---------------------------

Fan?

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

~Yes i sure do.

~Because i cherish him and he cherish me. He's also the only "him" that i can ever find.
    ~Cheerful, smile, faithful.

~(i'm a girl) the very very first thing i look at is their heights and how broad their shoulders are<--lol!!! Of course, i mainly would look at their personality if they are nice, understanding, smart, caring, sense of humor, friendly, passionate, or straight-forward. <3

Senior Member BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

- do you have anyone special to you?
    ~Not at the moment...
    - why is that person so special?
    ~Because they don't exist?
    - describe yourself in three words or more ^_^
    ~weird, lazy, a bit eccentric, always looking for entertainment...
    - ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    ~I look for....someone charismatic, and in control of their lives

wonderful siggy made by MistressPookyChan

and this beaut was made by MysticFairyDrmz

I am very thankful to them!

Senior Member Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™ has a reputation beyond repute Ricecakes™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: If I had one ; - ;

1-Yap.
    2-Because I can talk to him for hours without 1 awkward silence
    3-Random, The Nice Girl, Delicious ;P
    4-Someone who is easy to talk to, a sense of humor, and a great taste in music, even if it's nothing like mine. A handsome face and a accent wouldn't hurt either
    Last edited by Ricecakes™; 05-28-2007 at 01:12 AM.
    {サムライチャンプルー}

{Stussy Samurai} - {Bandai}theme: MP2K

Junior Member Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina is a name known to all Princess Reina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 06:35 AM
    Threads

Do you have anyone special to you?

No, I don't have.

Sensitive, tough, lonely, sometimes tomboy.
    [I'm a lot like Makoto Kino]

ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    I look for someone who is little cold, tough, smart, intelligent and very mature.
    Last edited by Princess Reina; 05-28-2007 at 09:34 AM.

Member Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin is a glorious beacon of light Shadow of nothin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 03:36 PM
    Threads

Default _____________________

do you have anyone special to you?
    yes .... my dear friend "Feja"
    cuz she is the only one understand me without saying any thing
    Kind , funny and honste
    i love his manhood and i want him to be mature , kind and romantic
    ^^

loves starts with a smile
    grows with a kiss and ends
    with a tear

Closed Thread

Thread Information