AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: may I have an answer?

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yeah, I have several.
    Because I've lived with them all my life and they've taken care of me and loved me.
    Cute, short, evil.
    Kind, sense of humor, indulgient, hawt (Hey, I'm just being honest), smart, and protective, but not to a ridiculous degree.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

1. No.
    2. <<;
    3. Word one: Kind. Word two: Hyper *sometimes* Word three: Weird (or something close to it)
    4. I look for if he'd protect me or not, and if he's nice, he's a keeper. ^^ lol

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

1: Not anymore I don't.

2: They were awesome, but the feeling wasn't mutual.

3: Angry Young Man.

4: They need patience, compassion, a biting wit and a strong grasp of sarcasm.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

1. what kind of special someone.. If you're saying bout' those GF and BF stuff.. I have none... But if it contains all kind.. of course!
    2. Because.. I dunno.. I don't need, such great reasons to treat them as special.. I just do.
    3.I am me.. ugh.. (fine a clear one..) I'm extremely valuable to lose, wow.. not really.. but here's the right one... I'm friendly, cheerful, honest and sometimes.. very moody.. It depends on the weather..( how come??)
    4. I like guys who could make me smile, i could lean on, has sense of humor, and who shall love me for who i am.. and would never hurt me.. I never want to be hurt.. ever.. but i know its part of life.. i understand.. ( just honest..)

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

1.yes
    2.It just is
    3. i am lazy, nice, caring, protective and hot tempered
    4. um must be nice, sweet,average or hot looking, not fat and some things in com whit me.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Senior Member nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 06:53 PM
    Threads

yes
    because i love her very much
    funny,outgoing, and i cant stay still for the life of me
    i look for a person with a very special seens of humour looks are good but they dont have to be the best just a good personanlity and plenty of money hhahahahahh joke
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog.

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by threekings View Post
    Wow it's still open...Nice ^_^
    How is this helping you and why are you not participating?

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yeah that was a spammy comment just to let u know, i see that your kind of new so a tip is to not spam, ohhh and don't double post...not good

do you have anyone special to you?

yeah kinda rite now

why is that person so special?

because im dating him rite now and we get along pretty well

describe yourself in three words or more ^_^

im a bad friend atm

ladies what do you look for in a men

im looking for a guy whose passionate, resourceful, openminded, optimistic, and creative

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

1. do you have anyone special to you?
    2. why is that person so special?
    3. describe yourself in three words or more
    4. men what attracts you to that special girl

1. Joho

2. Because she is energetic, self-confident, and smokin hot . Because she
    lets all my willpower melt away but still makes me feel strong enough to
    take on everything and everyone.

3. lazy, athletic, calm, stunningly handsome xD, sometimes shy (but it's getting
    less)

4. I was always attracted to women that are full of energy, maybe it's
    because they give my energy too. I'm attracted to beatiful hair and a nice
    smell (not like a dog, but I think you get what I mean).
    Last edited by Mr. Hat-and-Clogs; 04-18-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

1.) No.
    2.) Cause that person does not exist
    3.) Insane, imaginative, over-analytical, paranoid.
    4.) Someone to let me know I'm not the only crazy one.

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

The more you show the more I grow the more I'm glad you let me know. So glad you guys share what you share and I hope to know more of you later if not now.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

Member yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

do you have anyone special to you? yes

why is that person so special? he loves me for who i am and not for looks

describe yourself in three words or more ^_^ I'm very different than most but normal at the same time, most of the time i keep to myself and happy but when i get mad you might want to stay out of my way, and i love any kind of challenge in forms of puzzles and work.

ladies what do you look for in a guy someone who has a good personaility and someone who can keep up with me since i am a very busy person and im always on the move

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

1 Yes but I can't reach her mind with ''I like you''
    2 She came to me and she looked nice and I am in an depressed mood so A girlf friend who sheers you up would be nice
    3 A thinker on the looks I look slow but in my mind im thinking over and over about evry posibilitie I make in life with answering things and stuff I lie a lot to people who ask things I dont wanna tell I dont tell many things about myself to peopel I know good.
    4 Hmm I think its normal for males to like females
    Note no ofense to gay you choose what you wanan be But females are the things I wanna see =x

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

- do you have anyone special to you?
    Yes,the girl I love...
    - why is that person so special?
    Love...and memory...
    - describe yourself in three words or more
    Honest,quite emotive,caring,bit lazy etc.
    - men what attracts you to that special girl?
    Now...just a memory that lives on...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty is a splendid one to behold kilala_the_kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

do i have some one special to me?no
    describe me in three words or more. honest,reliable,and skillfull

(and i cant spell worth crap)

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Anyone special: Nope....
    Why are they special: N/A
    Description:Funny,Charming,Lazy
    What attracts....: Common interests....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M I K E Y™ View Post
    romantic LAN games of C&C Red Alert 2
    Honestly, I can't help but laugh when I see that.
    "Oh! You're sooo smexy when you wipe out my forces."

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Junior Member Nagisa_Misumi13 will become famous soon enough Nagisa_Misumi13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 12:25 AM
    Threads

1. Yep, someone special.

2. I can't live without friends and family.

3. I describe myself as:
    Energetic yet lazy, slowpoke, shy, and talkative

4. I'm looking for a guy that's caring and has good sense of humor.
    Friends are like four leaf clovers...
    Hard to find, but nice to have

Nagisa_Misumi13

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

I still don't understand how this is helping you at all?

• do you have anyone special to you? - Yes.
    • why is that person so special? - Family.
    • describe yourself in three words or more ^_^ - I am fab.
    • ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl - A smile, sense of humour and someone who has some sort of level of intelect.
    ████████████

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

No
    No answer
    calm, kind of a peace maker, and impatient
    Not really gave it much thought
    Last edited by Nausicaa; 04-24-2007 at 09:35 PM.

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

Anyone and everyone should have the answers so keep it up and thanks alot.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    Honestly, I can't help but laugh when I see that.
    "Oh! You're sooo smexy when you wipe out my forces."

roflcopter, smexy isn't romantic, I mean:

Me: "Oh, I love you" *sends huge rhino rush*
    My future luky person to be with: "I love you too and I love you rhino's too" *wipes out rhino rush*
    Me: "oh you do love me!!!" *nukes base*
    My future luky person to be with: "awwwh, you love me more, you nuked my base!"

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by threekings View Post
    well I'm sure you all have some idea bout who you are so please just answer truthfully thanks ^_^
    • do you have anyone special to you?
    • why is that person so special?
    • describe yourself in three words or more ^_^
    • ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    ok thats all I ask thanks for all your help ^_^
    *Yes
    *We've been friend for a lot of years
    *shy,nice,cute :P
    *i like men who respect me,loves me how i am and he has to be romantic and cool too ^^
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Senior Member WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel is just really nice WickedAsianAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2007 08:02 PM
    Threads

Q: do you have anyone special to you?
    A: Yupp

Q: why is that person so special?
    A: Because I love him and he's there for me when I need him to be.

Q: describe yourself in three words or more
    A: I don't know! Let's see:
    1. Lazy
    2. Secretive
    3. Can't think of anything else

Q: ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl
    A: Personality, sense of humor, honest, kind, smart, loyal, responsible, looks... umm... A guy who seems tough but when you get to know them they're really sweet and kind and yeah.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

* do you have anyone special to you? Yep,
    * why is that person so special? Because I can be myself around him
    * describe yourself in three words or more. arrogant, fun, loyal
    * ladies what do you look for in a guy and men what attracts you to that special girl? Hmm, he can't be a slob, or a neat freak. (maybe I'm meaning an organized mess?) and he has to be able to make me laugh.. ALOT. And he can't be all about the nookie. There's more to life than that. He HAS to like anime, and video games, because those are my passions, and he's gotta be motivated, don't want a bum without ambition.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Closed Thread

Thread Information