AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: oban star racers anyone?

Member innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink oban star racers anyone?

i began watching it days ago and i noticed that there aren't any threads about it so who would like to talk about it if you are a fan

being molly was fun but its good to be eva

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    Threads

i've been interested in this anime since i saw it in newtype, am just waiting for it to come out on dvd. how is it?
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I really liked it. I used to watch it on ABC Family but they moved it like before the last few episodes and so I didn't get to finish the series.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Member innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 08:41 AM
    Threads

it is a great anime i am in episode 8 now
    but some friend told me that the ending is really sad and happy at the same time but its a great anime you have to watch it
    it's story: An ambitious 15 year-old girl, (Eva Wei) feeling abandoned by her father, goes against his wishes and masquerades as someone else to become the pilot of a vehicle built by his company, Earth's entry into an intergalactic race in the year 2082. The victor will be granted any wish, including bringing a loved one back from the dead.

It will turn out that in later episodes that the Ultimate Prize cannot revive the dead, the winner of the race will be crowned as the new mediator of the universe, the Avatar. Eva will face many foes, most of them not friendly, to try to win the Great Race of Oban. How many challenges await her and her partner, Jordan?
    Last edited by innocent princess; 03-02-2007 at 04:17 AM.

being molly was fun but its good to be eva

Closed Thread

Thread Information