AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Well...this is Hamashimura,which means me...

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Well...this is Hamashimura,which means me...

I'm not the best I know...Anyway,I did this in paint and acdsee,so I dont find it too ugly...
    Anyway,what are you think about it...
    I attached it as thumbnail,so it's not big pic,but still you can see what's needed to be seen...
    So,what do you think about it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Leny Hamashimura .JPG‎
Views:	56
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	14445  
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

wow thats very good keep it up my friend.
    what anime character you are check out www.theotaku.com plz rep me if you like Naruto.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you...

Member loukey is on a distinguished road loukey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2007 02:36 AM
    under you sheets, waiting for you to get into bed so i can scare the pants off you
    Threads

nice work
    Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside-Stewie Griffin.

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    Threads

Awsome!^.^ ))3 thumbs-up!

---------------------------

---------------------------

Fan?

Senior Member dulx is on a distinguished road dulx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 03:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: .

Default Critique...

Yo dude let me help you out with the mistakes

His chin looks too sharp, and his checks are not even..

And his eyes are too big for his head,i think the nose earn a plus...

Keep practice dude, you will be better ^^..

There is an awesome tutorial site, Named Polykarbon, Google to Polykarbon - and use that tutorial to practice ^^.
    Angel Punishment.

My Artwork, Warning these image's are big..
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=55313

http://dulx.deviantart.com/
    My DeviantART.

Senior Member Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae has much to be proud of Serae's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 08:32 PM
    Threads

I think it's fine from what I see. But then again... the head looks a little small to me. I feel so picky now. v.v; Keep practicing, I would love to see more of your work. =)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you all for commetning my work...
    And Dulx,thank you for making me realise my mistakes-the thing is that it's my first picture I tried to do in paint and acdsee...

Closed Thread

Thread Information