AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My D&D Game would suffer without Anime!!!!

Junior Member Grenadair_Sakura is on a distinguished road Grenadair_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 05:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My D&D Game would suffer without Anime!!!!

Hi-

I resently got turned on to anime buy some fellow RPG'ers and all I can say is wow, the writers for Anime have some fantastic imaginations. I also did not realize how rich the Japanese culture was with mystical folklore.

So to sum things up, Anime has saved my D&D game and added alot depth to my thinking up new idea on how to kill player characters off.

So does any body play D&D with an anime influence?

The old one

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I'm a happy partaker of Roleplaying games (Not D&D so much, but I have plenty of experience with the D20 System).

Currently I am GMing a Macross RPG game which of course is based on the Macross anime. So there's some heavy anime influence there. A previous D20 Modern game I used to run had some very heavy influence character wise with Revolution Girl Utena (Mainly 2 villains based off Juri and Akio) and a whole arc based on the Manga Riki-Oh.

So yeah Anime has influenced much of my RPGing.

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    Threads

yes, alot of my groups D&D missions and weapons are anime based, along with what ever D20 game we happen to be playing is also influanced by anime. mainly Heavygear and shadowrun. its fun and helps add some depth to the storyline, and helps us fill out our charaters
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

Senior Member Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 03:01 PM
    Threads

Well, I did once send my players on a quest to retrieve a lost book for a Cleric named Yomiko Readman, and my game world has two very high powered NPC Paladins in it call Asuka and Rei......

Closed Thread

Thread Information