AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How can you find ''the one''?

Junior Member Omid will become famous soon enough Omid will become famous soon enough Omid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 07:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink How can you find ''the one''?

How can you say that this girl (example) is the one?

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

wat do u mean? O.o
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Senior Member Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Helena Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 08:44 AM
    Where I belong, at the side of Master Xulchibara...
    Threads

I'm thinking Omid means how you can find if a girl is the one for you...

In that case, it's not hard...
    If you love her, and you know she does you. Then just tell her..."I think you're the one for me". If she is, you'll know. There's not really a way to explain it but you'll feel an emotional connection if she is. If not, you won't feel it. All you can really do is trust your feelings. Love isn't something that can really be discribed in words or a simply verbal explanation. XD
    .:|Xulchibara, all my love.<3|:.

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

I thought he meant how do you find the Chosen One.

Senior Member Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 11:25 AM
    Threads

I suppose a more accurate way of putting it ratehr then "the one I want to 'be with'" would be "the one I want to 'die with'".

okay okay, I know that sounds morbid. But I don't mean committing suicide with that person. Here are some questions that will clarify it.

"Is this the person I want at my bedside to comfort me as I pass from this world? And as this person is comforting me will I want to comfort them?"

"If this person is dying, will I be with them to share in their last moments in this wolrd?"

But the big one for me is the following:
    "Is this the person I want to be burried next to?"

Though there is a second question that pops into mind that is far less morbid:
    "Is this the person I want as the mother (or father, for you girls out there) of my children?"

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryth View Post
    I thought he meant how do you find the Chosen One.
    That's easy. Look in the last season of any given teenage TV-show. I think even that chick in Alias became the chosen one...

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Valentine View Post

If you love her, and you know she does you. Then just tell her..."I think you're the one for me". If she is, you'll know. There's not really a way to explain it but you'll feel an emotional connection if she is. If not, you won't feel it. All you can really do is trust your feelings. Love isn't something that can really be discribed in words or a simply verbal explanation. XD
    Yep.......i agree with Helena

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

True love is when your boyfriend forgets to call you because he was too busy downloading the demo to Battlestations Midway.
    A MaruDashi Creation

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, you assume that there actually is some predestined person out there for each of us. If that was the case, you a .00000001510943321% chance of ever meeting that person (that based on the estimate of the world population being 6618381949 with the exclusion of yourself). Of course that is if the concept of "the one" is actually true. As for how to do so (assuming it is true), you'll just have to get lucky I suppose.

I don't believe in the concept of "the one", I just believe that one person can wholeheartedly love another, at least for a period of time if not for the extent of their lives. So essential, do you love her and does she love you back? Is it a real relationship, not some naive highschool relationship that you take too seriously? What do your friends and family thing(seeing as they would know you well enough)?

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Omid View Post
    How can you say that this girl (example) is the one?
    Kill all the other ones.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Kill all the other ones.
    Oh yes that's the way to do... eliminate the other options!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you're looking for the one then ask Morpheus. He found Neo you know.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Member Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 02:27 PM
    Threads

To find "the one" Is basicly inpossible. Trust me. Look atall the people in the world and the to find that one person. Plus You would get tired of loving that one person especially in high school. There are REALLY CUTE ONES, REALLY NICE PERSONALITY, and one who plays football basketball and soccer man what can you not play. OH and this other guy that is so you know what to chose one out of them all is hard look all my options... woops I got carried away from my life heh heh heh heh .. Don't look at me
    Eyes full Of Sadness, Tears full of hatred
    Loveless through all your life, sooner or later there will be light
    Trust me and take my hand
    I will show you love Gaara of the sand

Some people Say im obsessed I say im in love =P

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    Threads

Cool Well..

Well i don't know about that but once you've found the one,
    eliminate all other options!?
    Oo;;

hehehehehe;
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Junior Member Jumpman is on a distinguished road Jumpman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 09:24 PM
    Threads

Its more about being able to keep the fire going later on in life and having the ability to work out your problems and being compatible. Anyone can fall in love, the real work comes later.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

....you already know which one is the one

Sorry ... so many Matrix references I had to throw in my own

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think its just instinct, Ill know them when I them see them

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You don't find "the one". You run into "the one".

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

One that looks good and has a the personality to match.

But if you're not picky then you can always try the "enie-meanie-minie-mo" method.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

The "one" is whomever you want it to be who will feel the same way about you. The tricky part is making it last.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have you tried using google?

Geesh...

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Junior Member Omid will become famous soon enough Omid will become famous soon enough Omid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 07:22 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Valentine View Post

Well I've had experience with my previous girlfriend and it didn't work out well as it seemed like a moment kind of thing. Once you're in love, everything around you is looking much better (like now) but don't you think that age has some influence into this part?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Apollo View Post
    "Is this the person I want at my bedside to comfort me as I pass from this world? And as this person is comforting me will I want to comfort them?"

"If this person is dying, will I be with them to share in their last moments in this wolrd?"

"Is this the person I want as the mother (or father, for you girls out there) of my children?"

Just a question though; why should it be so bitter & dark? why not, does this person make you happy when you talk to her?
    What's the favorite part of her innerself?
    The last question was good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    True love is when your boyfriend forgets to call you because he was too busy downloading the demo to Battlestations Midway.
    I think that's the worst thing you can do; ignore your lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Well, you assume that there actually is some predestined person out there for each of us. If that was the case, you a .00000001510943321% chance of ever meeting that person (that based on the estimate of the world population being 6618381949 with the exclusion of yourself). Of course that is if the concept of "the one" is actually true. As for how to do so (assuming it is true), you'll just have to get lucky I suppose.
    Perhaps but perhaps not, you can see it as two giant magnets becoming one, it takes awhile but ones they click, you've found her.

I don't believe in the concept of "the one", I just believe that one person can wholeheartedly love another, at least for a period of time if not for the extent of their lives.
    Well if that was the case then people did not seek for their true loves, ever read Shakespear?

So essential, do you love her and does she love you back? Is it a real relationship, not some naive highschool relationship that you take too seriously? What do your friends and family thing(seeing as they would know you well enough)?
    It's a tight relationship, no highschool relationship, I am too old for high school lol.
    Well they don't really know her all too well but I will introduce her shortly and ask about my friends & family in private what their opinion is about ''the one'' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Kill all the other ones.
    That's a good one actually but I am not talking about ''The One'' movie of Jet Li hehe.

Senior Member Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo is a splendid one to behold Archangel Apollo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2007 11:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Omid View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Apollo View Post
    I suppose a more accurate way of putting it ratehr then "the one I want to 'be with'" would be "the one I want to 'die with'".

okay okay, I know that sounds morbid. But I don't mean committing suicide with that person. Here are some questions that will clarify it.

Just a question though; why should it be so bitter & dark? why not, does this person make you happy when you talk to her?
    What's the favorite part of her innerself?
    The last question was good though.
    It was never intened to be "bitter&dark". I failed to clairify the fact that I meant dying at an old age, implying that a lifetime has been spent with this person.
    In addition, death isn't always a bitter&dark moment. I find solice in the believe that death is just the gateway to eternal life. It is the price we pay for our sins, and upon dying our sins are whiped clean and we go on to live eternally. Anywho, I'll start a new thread for that.
    Also I didn't mean the dying part was the important part, the important part was who you chose to spend your last moments before death with and will the person in front of you let you pass from this world in a calm state of serenity.

Perhaps it takes understanding one's own mortality to truely understand the depth of that question...

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 02:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Lunar Eclipse View Post
    Oh yes that's the way to do... eliminate the other options!

No take them all, then they will all be the one:P

__________________________________________________ __________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig/avvy by
    Bankai Kurosaki

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Does(she or he) love you?

will they stick with no matter what?

If you answered yes to both they might be "the One"

Closed Thread

Thread Information