AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Raftidia 2: Dawn of the New World

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Krad........Krad Sendo is the name. Seeing beatifu; girl like you are my game." Krad smiled hard and let go of the girls hand. He elbowed his brother softly and growled at him.

Kyoshiro looked at Sybal and quickly spoke his name.

" Kyoshiro Sendo's the name getting out of here is my game. " His sense of humanry was lacking by alot. He turned and walked into the streets passing by more and more people. He hated all of this light and wanted to get out of her. Kyohsiro looked back at Sybal and Krad and grabs both of their shoulder's. He held them tight and jumpped over the crowds of people trying to get to the Ceremony before they missed it.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Engaging temporary character control: Leona: Access has been granted via PM.

Comencing... xD

Alright I was just beeing silly. Let's get this going.

BIC;

Galintz had grunted looking down at Leona with his stern earthen green eyes and he had let out a sigh after a few moments. Leama had called to the croud to hush, this was good, for Galintz didn't feel like talking more then he had to. He would then wave his arm at both Leona and Hark positioning them each at a point around the pillar.

Fayt was granted the honor of opening the box, by the motion of Galintz he nervously brought his hands around the green crystal shining forth an emerald light. He slowly brought it to the pillar and set it in place, then he stepped back to Hikaru and took her hand.

Galintz brought a large hand forwards, his eyes shining out his green aura with the rest of his giant body, there was a rush of power surging from him.

Hark brought his halberd up with both hands focusing his magical essence through the shaft of the weapon. His shining white and silver aura swirled about his form as he started to hum in a low tone. His hair was standing at it's ends, now bright silver with his Astral Light essence.

Leona brought both hands forwards after a few waves, her magical essence flowing throught her body like a stream then out and around as though a serpent of multiple colors. This technicolor aura danced around her as it started to flare with power. She would start to hum low as well, seeing as Hark was doing so.

Galintz brought his other hand at his center, holding it straight up towards the shining sky. The light of the sun seemed to take of an emerald tone of light as the crystal was shining freely at the pillar's grasp.

Galintz would then let his deep voice roll on as he called to the world, to nature and to the spirit herself;

"Rahf, the spirit of nature and life... bring down upon us your unending wisdom and grace, as our people have been doing for the last one hundred years, we humbly as for your guidance for the future to come." The hand he had held out became surrounded with his aura of Earth and a beam of magical essence had shot into the crystal's form.

Hark hit the butt of his halberd to the wood floor as he let the light from it's blade shine down upon the crystal in a beam of silver power.

With a quick snap forwards she thrusted a hand forwards releasing her technicolored beam into the crystal as well, and with that the Wood Crystal began to resonate vibrantly with a dazzling aura of serene origin.

As the ceremony was going on, in the depths of nothiness sat Fate on her crystal thrown, her eyes looking down into the endless strings that laid below the force field like floor. She opened a large window into the world, allowing her to see all that was taking place. Brushing back her hair as endless as space in color she would growl lowly at the sight.

She reached out bringing a thread from below her throne to her hand, but it would snap back below after snapping at her with a shock of white energy. "Grrrrr.... Fayt ... my son .... you sealed their strings so I couldn't tamper with their lives? How long have you planned ahead my son? How long had you decided to betray me for they humans and their Gods?" She would call out into the nothingness of the void;

"You and all of the universe will be destroyed by my hand!"

Kirgash was on edge as he leaned forwards at the sight, hi violet eyes widening at the view of their conjuring. He brought his flexus arm up and crossed it with his other arm and cheeered to himself. "Now this is wonderful!"

Hikaru smiled brightly as she watched the summoning before her, she would finally get to meet the spirit of wood who was said to look like her father's mother. She'd be able to see her grand mother, or at least what she looked like in a way.

She held on tight to Fayts arm as she watched the show.

Fayt held on tight to Hikaru as he watched, but he felt something in his chest snap in a way as though something was being manipulated. He brought a hand to his chest and called out in pain, but the ritual was too loud and his calls weren't heard or noticed.

Hikaru took hold of him, her eyes tearing as she watched him fall to his knees before the pillar. She knelt over and hugged him tight, she would shout to him "Fayt! Don't black out! Come on Fayt! What's wrong? Fayt?"

She turned towards her mother and father and shouted out "Fayt is in pain!" But her shouts were not heard,over the roaring crowd below.

With his eyes shut the whole time he brought his other hand forwards and clapped it with his first, thus releasing the final pulse of power with a radiant lime green occilation.

Hark hand brought his Halberd down on last time releasing his final pulse from within, his silver hair flowed with the wind as he kept his focus.

Leona brought a hand up then behind herself, swinging in a passionate and beautiful motion forwards reseasing her final pulse in the form of a ball of energy. It connected withthe rest , creating a pillar of their energy into the sky, the light was like a sword that cut into the heavens.

From the tallest pillar of light stepped forth a radiant woman, her skin was light green and emolient by the look and touch, her hair was long and lime green and as soft as silk. Her dress was long and flowing, elegant and green in it's bright manner. She stepped down between Galintz and Hark, looking to the both of them with her eternal yellow eyes.

She looked upon Cormac, then Leama too. Her expession was kind and caring as everything became silent in her presence.

Fayt had yelled in pain once more before looking onto Rahf with his grey irises. He looked into her eyes as she turned to him, running to his side. His vision started to blurr as the last thing he could see was the kind yet worried smile of the wood spirit and the panic ridden face of Hikaru.

"What is...happening..uhh.." He fell into Galintz's arms, for he had made he way behind him.

Rahf looked at Fayt and stood up, her face serious now as a bead of blue sweat dropped from her forehead.

"There is...danger ahead." she quietly stated.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Yggdrasil gasped as Rahf had appeared "R-Rahf..she is more great then she was last time." He said smiling.

Aura cheered "I'ts Rahf!..she's heere, she's here!!"

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Seikyu and Radu both stood amazed and didn't say a word, their mouths just hung open. "R-Rahf.." Seikyu said in amazement "I-I don't believe it...if Fang could see this now."

Radu was actually fasinated, he actually liked to see a guardian up close and in "Person," Radu walked slowly and then stood next to Yggdrasil "amazing!"

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs ate the last of her pancakes and looked to mieu "i..need..to..go"she smiled at him and walked into the hallway. There her smile turned grim the feeling was getting stronger she moved into a bathroom and locked the door. Inside she sighed 'i am sorry seikyu'she thought as she walked to a sunlit area and stood so that her shadow was on the wall. Her eyes turned black as she touched her shadow it shifted in shape and became a hooded figure "child of shadows why do you call upon us" it spoke. Babs looked at the figure when she was 8 she acidently called the shadows out and since then trained to become stronger for something she could not place yet but that thing seemed now, she did it in secret because she feared seikyu might found it to dangerous for her. she glared at the at the figure "what's ..giong..on" it chuckled "the shadows of past and present are shifting what once was wil start again" she narrowed her eyes but before she asked it answered "we cannot answer your question child but you wil need your strength" she closed her mouth "but we can provide you with extra power" the shadow stretched it's arms holding a darkble stone "this wil give extra power for your shield"she acepted it "and don't go into the catbell you know you don't get stressed around alot of people anymore" it chuckled and dissapeared. She looked at the stone and moved out of the bathroom. In the kitchen she looked at mieu and concetrated her magic to for ma large cloud "lets..go.." she looked at him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoshiro let go of Krad and Sylbel and continued on his way. He walked into a room and noticed that few of the poeple spoke of the name Rahf. He didnt care and looked for someone that could get him close to the Lord and Lady of the land. he wanted to ask his question and hurry and leave. He didnt like the warmth and the light that was surronding him. His anger grew as did his arua. His arua moved throught out the area and let the one that could feel it awere of his presence. he toke a deep breath and lowered his power. He knew that he was now spotted but really didnt care.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Asami felt the power radiating from Kyoshiro. She turned head quickly towards the man and walked towards "I am sorry, Sir, but I am going to ask you to leave. You are desturbing the ceremony." she said with her hand on the hilt of one of her katanas. She motioned for him to leave and quickly. She didn't want to upset Rahf.

Mari watched as Asami walked toward the man who had shown his great power. She growled low in her chest then stoped. She knew that Asami could take care of this. She turned her attention back to Rahf and smiled "Oh! She is more wonderful then last year!

Leama walked towards Fayt "Fayt!" she said. Shw was worried for him like she would worry over Hikaru. Leama then heard what Rahf said "Danger?" she asked as if she didn't believe what Rahf was saying.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoshiro looked at the girl then at her katana and grinned. He grabbed the hilt of his katana and began to draw it when Krads hand shoot out and grabbed his shoulder. Kyoshiro looked back at his brother and relesed his katana. He looked into the girls eyes and his eyes narrowed. He felt something different about her and would find out later. He turned around and began to walk out of the room. He didnt feel right anymore and the one they called Rahf made him feel uneasy.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Cormac watched as Rahf made her long awaited appearence. He also noticed Hikaru looking towards him, trying to say something...but the crowd noise was too overbearing, but he knew when his daughter was distressed.
    Moving closer to her, he noticed Fayt had fallen ill or was weakened somehow.

Cormac felt odd using his magic in front of Rahf, but he quickly drew his hand up into a fist...creating a wooden chair of sorts for Fayt to take rest in.
    He felt comfortable around and liked the quiet Galintz, but Cormac more or less picked up Fayt from Galintz's steady hands giving him a kind nod, and placed him in the chair.

"It's an honor to have you grace us with your presence...its been quite some time since I've seen you" said Cormac as he got on a knee, giving a respectful low bow.
    He was disheartend to hear danger was ahead...but he had felt something, deep within himself...that things were going to well.
    Cormac hoped Rahf would elaborate more on the issues they all had been wondering about.

Senior Member Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 03:33 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

Sybal stood slighty shocked. Soon, though, she got over the surprise and looked on with the others here to see Rahf.
    "Amazing. . ."
    The wood spirit's beauty and grace awed her. She had never seen one who held herself with so much pride, so much elegance.

FAMILY:
    Tetsanosuke's pet wolf
    Big Sister: Beautiful-Lie

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She nodded to Cormac as she watched Fayt weak in the chair. She looked out to the crowd around the circular stage with a mystical smile. She drew herself to Leama and nodded. "Twenty years is a long time in between.. but I fear this time isn't going to be boring or simple by any chance."

Turning back to Cormac her radiant hair swayed in a soft wind from the west. She stepped to him and looked to Fayt.

"This boy.. he is the son of a power far beyond the Gods of Ahven, far beyond the Dark Ones that Decended those one hundred years ago." She brought out a hand to Fate and raised it slowly, green sparkles seemed to lift the necklace from around his neck.

"As you see, this is the last remaining Fang of Gaar... Luteous' Faithful Familiar." She let the fang back around his neck and floated over to the boy.

"You are the of this force.. I see it in your eyes young one, the power of Fate is in your soul. Your mother must be very upset with you."

Fayt's blurred vision started to clear as he sat up on the chair, he looked around at all the silent onlookers then to Rahf. "What do you mean? Minerva died a while after she gave birth to me."

"No Fayt... you are born of something higher then the Gods..."

"Higher? T-then the Gods? No way.... there's nothing higher then the Gods..." He brought himself to a dazed stand on his feet, Galintz behind him keeping a sure eye on him.

"Woah woah woah...." Hark stepped forewards "Are you saying that there's something Higher then Leama? Luteous in fact?" Hark had a drop of sweat rolling down his face as his breath was somewhat shortened.

"Blast it all! They know now! Rahf you lowly spirit, if only Fayt hadn't sealed your thread too... I'd wipe you from this plain..." Ankikyo, or otherwise known as Fayt watched as the information was revealed.

"It's Fate we are talking about. Ankikyo, she holds the strings to our very lives and existence in the palm of her hand. I fear that she is up to something.. and the fact that her son is here makes it all the more obvious."

"No.. I'm just a servent... I'm just Fayt Delour... No I can't be.." He looked down as the truth set in, and his eyes started to blurr again.

"You can feel her now, as your eyes blur the spell you set on her threads is holding strong." She turned to the crowd and looked about, then she raised a hand allowing a soft green light to spread forwards and all around the town square.

"Fayt is the gate way to his mother... he is but the doorway.." She described.

OOC: Okay lets get this going, Qs for the Spirit anybody?

Leona is officialy out of my hands. Thanks Aura.

Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 02-07-2007 at 08:07 PM.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Leona did a full out bow when Rahf arrived, instead of her usual nod. "Danger oh dear," Leona thought as she walked over to where Fayt, Cormac, Kikaru, and Galintz all were. She didn't really know what to do, especially infront of Rahf, so she bowed once more to Rafh and just stood there next to Galintz.

"Ohhhhhh, What are they saying? I can't hear them. I wonder if Sir Fayt is sick?" Amilia thought. She rose slightly from her seat but then sta back down. "Going onto the stage may get Leona in trouble and I don't want to cause her any. I know her to well she's wearing a mask again, but she can't hide her eyes from me. She's worried something's bad about all this." Amilia thought as she started to wring her hands anxiously.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yggdrasil whispered to himself as he watched Rahf and Fayte "I can't believe it...it is happening...we are going on an adventure."And Rahf is more beautiful then ever..I haven't seen her in twenty years."

Aura watched Rahf. Aura spoke to Rahf telepathically Rahf great wood goddess it is I Aura the Novalark fox guardian of light, what danger do you speak of..and how is Fayte involved in this?.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seikyu Stood in amazement of what the Spirite said "Maybe I am getting over my head..." He said them smirking "Nah."

Radu was actually quiet shocked as well he wasn't going to speak at all because of the amazement "Spirits....now this is going to be fun." He said with a chuckle.

We missed the ceremony but the Spirite is there still. He said as he layed down Are you getting onto my neck? He asked Babs.

Fang couldn't quiet put his fingure on it but something was wrong with Babs, but he didn't ask questions, instead he turned and began to walk down the hall to where the ceremony was. When he arrived his mouth dropped open and stood next to Seikyu "Spirite." He said in amazement.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: So do i enter spirit mode of something cause im lost. But if we do then here we go!!!!!!!!!! EXCUTE NOW!!!!!!!!!! BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyoshiro went out side with his brother and looked at the bright lihg that covered the Brightly lit sky. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth of the sun and the chanting of the poeple trying to catch a glames at Rahf. He let himself go and before he could find peace the face of a black Panter shot into his head. he grabbed his head and bumpped into Krad making him step back a few feet. He growled and his body again began to flash in and out, different limbs toke the place of his own then falshed back to his own. He growled and feld his side. His vision blurred and before he knew it he was on the ground.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:Well,you never included Kyo when you talked about Gods,did you Tetsa?It wouldnt hurt if you did,not being selfish or anthing, just I'm feelin' really unappreciated,unimportant,unwanted,or in other words,HURT.XD.

Kyo looked upon the happening and sighed."Well,I can think of a lot of thinks that could have made this better.If there's danger coming,looks like we've got our hands full."

Jace turned to Kyo."So what's the plan now?"
    Kyo shrugged and sighed."No idea.Doubt Rahf would lie to us,she never has,she's said that Raftidia would be safe for these past years,and every time,she was right.What makes you think that she would begin to lie to us all of a sudden,huh?"Kyo stood up and began to walk onto the stage,but was stopped by Jace.

"Kyo!You cant go up there right now,what if you were to anger Rahf?"

Kyo turned back and shook his head."I really dont give a damn."He said simply,then began to walk quickly in concern toward the group of Leona,Cormac,and the others.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Something very strange was happening to Lei. His head seemed floaty, as if it were split on plains of existence. A very samll gust of wind wa circling his body. Lei had to resist from actually levitating on the spot. His mind was racing. "Rhaft...she seem so gentle. I feel her energy...what am I? This bond is strange. I'm just a street urchin."

Even though he was speaking to himself, Rhaft obviously heard the questions of the ever quickly manifesting wind Guardian, the powerfull soul waiting to bloom in Lei's heart.

OOC: Bout time he found out. Technically, he's asking Rhaft theese questions.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Asami watches s the man walks away. She turns on her heels and goes back to standing next to the crowd. She would catch anyone who would try and ruin the ceremony. She listens to everything Raft. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Mari shook her head* Am I hearing this right? Is Fayt really that powerful? I know he is Hikaru's bodyguard and all but he is really more powerfull then Leama?" she asked awed.

Leama looked at the fang around Fayt's neck. She remembered Moonlight from 100 years go. Moonlight had died years before. You forced herself not to cry. She looked at Raft. She wanted to ask if Luteous is ok.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoshiro awoke to the bright light of the sun again,and once again he cursed the sun itself. Kyoshiro looked aorund and noticed that he was still at the ceremony and quickly stood up. He brushed himself off and searched for his brother. He seacrhed intel he heard the voices of beatiful women and the voice of a idiot. He turned a corner and found Krad with three beatiful women with water and food in their hands. Kyoshiro knew his brother had conned the women into getting himself some supplies but Kyoshiro really didnt care to much.

Kyoshiro doubled back into the main hall and watched the girl that had told him to leave form before talk with a group of others,then he noticed the one they called Rahf form a distance and began to walk towards her. As he got closer his power seemed to grow inside of his body." Was she really this strong.......so strong that she could make his own power increse bit by bit......." he wanted to talk to her and he would no matter what for he knew that she most likly had the answers that he was looking for.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rahf looked about as the energy from her hands spread out farther. "There is hope..." Her voice rang from her powerful whisper.

"There are seven amongst the people of Raftidia... each with the essence of my kindred spirits. Each has the power of the animal they held close to their hearts." She pointed to Mari with the light and she floated up to the stage. Afterwards she pointed to Aura then Sybal, then far out to Kyoshiro, Each of them were lifted by the soft green light as the emerald sky opened up to let the sun shine in.

The Great Tree that was in front of the center tower at the castle started to vibrate with power, it was the largest tree around and could be mistaken for a tower. As Rahf lifted the Guardians onto the stage, she saw Kyo walking up and smiled.

Then Jace was lifted to the stage, and they were all lined up behind Rahf.

Aura.. be strong... She telepathically responding to her.

Sensing the questions she would look to each person filled with curiosity, Lei was lifted from the air and brought on stage as well. Turning to Lei, while looking down upon him she smiled.

"Little wing, you are of the wind."

Turning to Jace;

"Honored flame, you are of fire as you know."

Turning to Aura;

"Shining tails, you know you are of the light."

Turning to Mari;

"Steadfast paw, you know of yourself, one with the earth."

Turning to Sybal;

"Brave cat, you are of the lighting."

Turning to Kyoshiro;

"Deep Beast of honed survival, you are of the darkness."

After looking upon all of them she looked to Fayt and nodded as she could feel Leama's question. Aloud she said "Luteous can be brought back from eternity, and it would be wise to have him near. For the power that strides against us is too great to face alone."

She looked around at everybody awaiting anything else.

Hark stood still, scratching his head while leaning on his Halberd.

Galintz listened closely, nodding as she had been speaking.

Kirgash head the whole thing and sprung to the stage, getting to a knee before the wood spirit. He held an arm to his chest and closed his eyes "It is my duty to be of service to the kingdom, and to try to return Luteous back to our world.." He got up and faced the Lord and Lady.

"Allow me too be a part of this, it's obvious there will be a lot of work to be done."

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs just shook her head at mieu and floated outa window on the cloud. She floated voer the crowd a bit and smiled faintly at the sight of rahf whom floated people on the stage. Some people moved aside as she landed and she looked up at rafh and spoke gently "the..shadows..of..the..past..and..present..are..s hifting" she was silent for a moment and her eyes wandert "what..happened..in..the..past..wil..happen again.." it was weird for her to talk so much but she was sure rafh would understand.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura was lifted onto the stage and nodded Rahf I will be strong I promise you Aura smiled looking at all of the people. But Aura was hoping Yggdrasil wouldn't get in trouble for keeping her a secret instead of telling Leama and Cormac who she really was.

Yggdrasil saw Aura and Mari being lifted onto the stage "Mari...is the guardian of earth?....I couldn't imagine...Aura...Mari...Leama..." He clenched his fist and walked up onto the stage,he knee next to Kirgash and spoke softly "I am Yggdrasil bodyguard of lady Leama and lord Cormac, I would be of service to help bring Luteous back to our world." he glanced to Kirgash and nodded.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Cormac was shocked to hear that Luteous could be brought back. He would give anything to see that happen, for Luteous in his mind was more suited to be Lord of Raftidia.
    "Fate may have our lives in her hands...but as long as there is Hope in our hearts...the threads of our souls will stay strong and unwavering" Said Cormac trying to lift the spirits of the now dazed crowd.
    Their outlook was bleak, as they were battling something far surpassing any power seen before.
    Had he failed in protecting his people from this?

Cormac nodded his head to Kirgash and got up from his bowing position.
    He had questions for Rahf...but none which could really be said aloud.
    His mind was still full of Why was he chosen? or Had he failed his people?
    But these were doubts the people shouldn't hear from their King.

He simply stayed focused on Rahf and her words. He listened to the chatter in the crowd, as word of the future outlook was reaching far back into the village.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seikyu watched as the people floated on to the stage, but he noticed Babs on a cloud and then talked about Shadows he turned to Fang who was beside him and whispered "What's she talking about?"

"Not sure." He said shrugging a bit "But..she has been sensing bad energy." He said in a low tone so no one would here him.

Mieu was standing beside them and then looked up You know, she hasn't gotten stressed by all the energy around. He said tilting his head.

"Yes I also realized this...what's going on?" He wondered he was worried about her even though she was a growing child.

Radu blinked and then turned to them "Guys, maybe it has to do with the energy that she was sensing.."

"Maybe..." Seikyu said still watching the ceremony.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Sithis watched the ceremony in amazement, he spoke to himself in a quit tone of voice, "I....I have never seen anything like this.....Spectacular." At that moment while he was stunned by amazment a black image came across his mind, and his whole body tensed up, "What?!"
    After about thirty seconds of tension his body relaxed. Unoticed to him, his eyes were glowing a small red, instead of having them thier normal green color. And a small black aura came from him.

Lucrecia flew around, watching the ceremony in process, then she saw Sithis. "What the...a black aura? usually it's green? Something's up....." She then flew down to him.

Sithis however, seen enough. He turned away, bashing down people in his way. He started to speak to himself in a dark voice, "This...guardian...I am sure there are more. Plus...their powers....i am sure they are obtainable. But which one to go after? Should I? What can happen if I do?" At that moment another black flash came across his mind. He then spoke to himself yet again, "Yes. I will....in time I will. And the "Light Guradian". That is who will be first. But...I must first do something...."

"Hey Sithis! Looks like I will always see you. Heh, guess we must be related."

At that moment Strife bumped into Sithis, Sithis looked down at him with an evil glare and pushed Strife down. Strife freaked out, and said "What the?"

Sithis bent down towards him, he lifted his arm and his Masamune came forth, the tip at Strifes throat. "Boy...watch your step, or you will meet your end." he then walked off, as Lucrecia followed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information