AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: star ocean 3: till the end of time!!

Junior Member megamanx300 is on a distinguished road megamanx300's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2007 01:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have a wii

Default star ocean 3: till the end of time!!

if you like long, sword fighting,awsome story lines and cool characters in a game you should play this.

has anybody played it and enjoyed it as much as i did?

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Yeah i own Star Ocean it's a really good game i finished not to long ago

Keeper of Myrra's Heart Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus has a reputation beyond repute Rodimus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2009 03:43 PM
    Threads

I've got Star Ocean 3 as well. Haven't finished it yet, been to busy ^_^ but I really like the story to it. I need to get back into it again

Girlfriend: Myrra

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I recently started to hate the AA defensive system in the battles. My characters call all do at least 7 hits with one blow. Each hit doing 10000+, then I die from those same attacks....stupid Homing/Multi Homing AA. I really don't feel quite as strong as I am in that game when the normal random encounter monsters kill me.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Member Militia has a spectacular aura about Militia has a spectacular aura about Militia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2007 08:28 PM
    Threads

I prefered Star Ocean: The Second Story over Star Ocean:Till End of Time for one reason: The MP related death. In TEOT, I would constantly die from MP loss related deaths, where as in TSS MP related deaths were never an issue. TEOT had an interesting Storyline though. Think I prefered TSS over TEOT though.
    I like the word "Reputation"
    Thanks to Ookami for this awesome Signature/Avatar

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

I've only played Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. I really loved it. I liked the fighting mode and the extra outfits for the characters so it was like and RPG and a fighting game in one. The story line was awsome. A game within a game, I've had days where my life feels like a game. It was a nice twist and concept.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't like the game, I kinda hated the fighting system and some of the cut scenes just dragged on too much for me to get into the story.It was kinda a cool game, but gameplay had nothing special about it and I don't think I will play another star ocean game.
    -TWM-

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man View Post
    I don't think I will play another star ocean game.
    Well, before you dislike the series, play Star Ocean: The Second Story on PSOne.(If I could I'd send you one of my copies) I'd list a page of good stuff about it right now if I had time...but trust me...it's compares with FFVII.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I thought it was a good game. I liked the fact that it wasn't a turn based fighting system. The mp kills were very annoying. I initially liked the story but when I found out the real story I was dissapointed.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

I enjoyed Till the End of Time a fair amount, I found the battles to be really fun. Although the game really didn't feel all that big since you don't really visit that many planets in it and of the ones you do your stuck on one for almost the entire game. Also I thought the major plot twist while interesting could have been handled a bit better... it just kinda seems really random... and the ending was also kinda random and not really explained, although I liked the ending since it left the player in charge of deciding what really happened.

The only thing I totally despised in the game was the MP deaths, that was completely ridiculous because even if you had people with extremely high MP it didn't matter because say for instance the final boss, he could MP kill my people with just one attack and there really aren't very many items that are helpful for reviving people who have been MP slaughtered; for the entire final battle I had to basically play as a healer and baby sit my two melee characters as they died like every 20 seconds and hope that they could kill him before I ran out of items.

Still overall its a fun and interesting game.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 氷の動物 View Post
    Although the game really didn't feel all that big since you don't really visit that many planets in it and of the ones you do your stuck on one for almost the entire game.

Yeah. About 3-4 planets. Not exactly searching across the galaxy.
    Also I thought the major plot twist while interesting could have been handled a bit better... it just kinda seems really random...
    [/COLOR]
    Well, Square Enix tried to connect Star Ocean TTEOT with its predecesors.

[COLOR=#ffff00]The Time Gate you encouter that leads to the 4th dimension is the exact same one from Tales of Phantasia. [/COLOR

and the ending was also kinda random and not really explained, although I liked the ending since it left the player in charge of deciding what really happened.

I also felt the ending to be a bit...out of place

The only thing I totally despised in the game was the MP deaths, that was completely ridiculous because even if you had people with extremely high MP it didn't matter because say for instance the final boss, he could MP kill my people with just one attack and their really aren't very many items that are helpful for reviving people who have been MP slaughtered; for the entire final battle I had to basically play as a healer and baby sit my two melee characters as they died like every 20 seconds and hope that they could kill him before I ran out of items.
    Yeah. I think Square Enix tried to balance certain things. Most rpg have where mages usually end up dying more other types of characters. They might have tried to balance the Special moves. Some special moves expended HP and some MP. So basically...you had a equal chance of dying either way.(In the middle of the game...not exactly beginning or end...depends on levels and such)

[EDIT]vbTags are annoying the hell outta me when I edit this. -_-
    Last edited by Khanxay; 02-23-2007 at 03:18 PM.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Closed Thread

Thread Information