AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vampire Siesta

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Mark had been way too dazed to realize what was going on. When he realized what was happening he leaped, grabbed his things, and curled the best he could to jump out a window. People were coming out, still talking. Ever attentive to detail, Mark looked at the bus. The smoke seemed to be seeping out of every crak, filling from the inside out. A small flash of light appeared under the bus and a grave horror decended on Mark: the bus was going to exsplode.

He ran to everyone he knew yelling, "Stop, get away from here it's not safe yet! Listen up people it's gonna blow!" Mark turned around and pointed, "Look!" There serveral sparks no down under the bus appearing in quick succesion. They had to move. Mark saw a boulder in the wasteland and may a bee-line for it. "Take cover, MOVE!"
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-21-2007 at 08:20 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry if I'm a little late!

BIC: Carol was about to come out from where she was hiding under her seat to tell her story when the bus slamed to a stop and started to smoke. Though it was hard to see, she groped around for her plaid suitcase, her side bag, and her guitar case. When she had gathered all her things, she sqweezed her way out from under the seat and through her stuff to the front of the bus and, with a couple of cartwheels, joined it. She kicked off the bus and into a pile outside. When she got outside, she picked her stuff up again and looked at the people around her. "Well, hello there. Not exactly the best way to introduce myself, eh?" she said. Then she got serious. "Is everyone off the bus or are there more on there?" she asked, a grim expression her face.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Roy looked at the girl and smiled "It's nice to meet you, the name is Roy." He said then turning a bit seriouse "Well from what I know there are infact more people on the bus." He said nodding "Of course we should wait here, the smoke shouldn't get to them very quickly." He said now looking at her guitar case "So you play guitar?"

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nobody heard his comment, they were all too busy checking o their things and such. But this didn't bother him. Then he heard Mark shouting about the explosion ahead and he rushed onto the bus to pull whoever else out. One he did so he hauled buttocks out of there and grabbed Kisara and Roy, almost closelining them.

"Everybody head this way! The bus is going to blow!" He ran with them in his arms, dragging him by the shoulders while the other various people ran. He looked back at the bus once they reached a fair distance and watched as it exploded, bursting into flames. He looked around at everybody then to Mark. "Thanks...we might of been caught in that."

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"HEY!" He yelled when he was grabbed by Koshiro "You know I was talking to the lady.." He then heard what Mark had yelled "Oh the bus is going to blow!" He said as he wiggled out of Koshiro and then ran over to Carol, picking up her and throwing her guitar and her stuff. "If anyone needs medical attention I am trained in Medicines and other Medical stuff." He said as he ran next to Koshiro.

Senior Member Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:29 PM
    Threads

Kisara felt hands wrap around her "Hey! Wha..." She looked as the bus was about to explode. God I hope everyone made it.... As Koshrio sat him down she watched the bus burst into flames as the light of fire seemed to be also burning in her eyes. "Is everyone alright?" She asked her voice strong. She looked around. Oh god it's already starting.... she thought to herself. As she watched the bus burn the flames consuming more and more as it seemed to put her in a trance.

Thank you Tets! Your the best big Bro a sister could ask for!

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mark panted and gave a half-hearted smile, "No problem...*huff* names' Mark."

He looked around. Seemingly everyone had made it, although most now could be accurately compared to a stalked jackrabbit. Mark felt this way too, and decided to try and ingnore the terror in his soul by continuig to talk to this gothic-looking guy. Meanwhile, the husk of what had been a bus sat in a smoking smoldering pile. "I'm sorry, I kind went into a daze before the bus exploded, I didn't catch your name." He extended his hand.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Carol was about to anwser Roy's inqueiries when he was yanked away. When he came back, he grabed her stuff and ran. "Hey what the-" she began to yell when she heard the bus was going to blow. The minute she understood what was going on, she hauled herself away from the bus to where every one else was and she was (unlike the others) not tired. After she looked over everyone to make sure that they were ok, she turned her attention back to Roy. "Hello. My names Carol. Yes, I do in fact play guitar but I play accoustic. And I play mostly the odds and ins cause my pen pal sends me mixed cd's of her favorite songs along with the sheet music. I can also play a little piano but I dont really like to much. Thats more my sister's gig." she told him without once taking a breath. Then she extended her hand. "Nice to meet you Roy."
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain is a splendid one to behold Midnight_Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisara sighed and looked at the desert moon it was so pretty at this time of night. "Well everyone we should be heading the town isn't far trust me..." She yelled. Taking one more glance at the moon looks like we are in for a long walk...at least I have the same moon watching me... She then started to walk, grabing her stuff in the process.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Koshiro nodded to Mark as he took his hand and shook it, he then looked about before saying "Tensai Koshiro... call me Koshi, Hiro, Ko... whatever you want." He looks to see and hear Carol, he bowed to her slightly then ran over to Kisara who seemed to be lost in the rising moon while walking.

"Like I said... El Pueblo should be do north from here. Wow.. you're going in the right direction.. ok." He ran back to grab his things and caught up with Kisara, calling back to the other travelers.

Of the others there was a few adults, some were helping the bus driver along on their way bracing him under his shoulders. They all looked to the young ones who seemed to be taking charge and followed them towards the town.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisara smiled "Yeah I know this place pretty well.." She said with a small smile forming on her lips "It's shouldn't be long before we get there..." she sighed looking down at the sand that looked as if they each had their own casting shadow. She then laughed "Watch out for snakes..."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Roy nodded at Carol "Lets play together once we get settled into town." He said turning and heading towards Kisara, Koshiro, and Mark. "Alright so lets head to town..." He said throwing his guitar over his shoulder and a black suit case in hand. "It's nice to meet you all by the way, even though I already said that." He said smirking. "So onward!" He said pointing towards town.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:Listen,I'm not gonna be able to get on much,so can someone please PM every while about the RPG happenings?I'd appreciate it.

Out of the rubble of the bus,Sasano came slowly walking toward the group.His body seemed heavely damaged and his clothes were dirty from the explosion."Wow....I know you all for a while,and 5 minutes later,your forget I ever existed and leave me in the fire to die....."He said weakly.He reached the group and fell to his knees."I survived the explosion.....lucky me...right?"He said in a hoarse voice.He managed to reach his feet again,and limped the rest of the way to Roy."He you......your like a doctor,right?You mind.......fixing me....up?"He then fell backwards onto the solid ground.His breath was small and short,but his eyes were open.He looked at his surroundings as he tried to endure the pain he was in.
    OOC:BTW,thanks for leaving my character to die in the explosion!XD.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!

Kisara looked back She ran towards Sasano. Putting one arm around his shoulder to support his walk "You alright?" She asked her voice had a slight sense of worry, "I am sorry" She said with a small frown "Some help me here?" She said looking up at everyone walking.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:Eh, I'd think you're just tell what you did when it happened, not let it scuff by. Oh well.

BIC:

Koshiro had went ahead to the town's main square, it was a small and quaint town that seemed abandoned, surely people would come out to see the cause of the explosion? Why wouldn't they?

He pondered about as he looked at all the mud buildings and the fountain in the center. "Well.. at least they tried to decorate. Heh." He chuckled softly.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Roy walked over to where Kisara was with Sasano and got out his med kit. "Yes, I am a doctor, now at least say please." he said chuckling as he took Sansano away from Kisara and laid him back on the ground. "Alright." He said checking his leg and finding a burn "hmm you have a second degree burn on your left leg." He said taking out some neosporin and rubbing it on his leg and then covering it in bandage. Then he checked his arms "And a deep cut on your arm..now I don't know how to stitch so." He said placing Neosporin over the wound and then putting it in a sling "You can't move this arm for at least 2 days." He said now looking at his face and then just bandaging his forhead "and a few minor cuts and burns on your forhead..now then everything seems fine." He said standing up and shutting his medical case.

OOC: Your welcome Kyuubi XD Sorry!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisara watched with some what of a little interest in her and wonderd what he would say and or do...she then sighed noticing people was already leaving. "Wow if your okay let's continue to move...Everyone else it looks like might have left." She said looking to them both.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Eep! These new Rps are hard to keep up with! Ok, doin' my best here.

They had.
    After his talk with Hiro (he decided that was easy to say) Mark sorted dazed and walked with the others who were moving ahead. He took in everything was wasn't inclined to say much since a bus had just exsploded.

He walked with Hiro to the center of town. Apparently he was to become freinds with this guy sence his own bodily pulse hadn't sent him gravitating around anyone else yet. He looked at the town and found a sign. "EL Pueblo..."

"Hiro, this can't be right." Gravely he pulled a flyer from his luggage case. It was entitled "El Pueblo, the city time forgot." This had been, suppoesedly, one of the twons he was going to use for his book to get an eriee backstory. It was eriee alright; eriee and quiet and spooky. There had to be at least some people here. He looked around, "You think we should yell or wave our hands or...I dunno, something to get attention?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Koshiro sighed as Marks ideas were brought up, he looked about the area again before feeling a slight chill down his spine. He felt his body start to shiver even more as he sensed something, he could feel a deep lust about the area as well as some breath of death.

He turned to mark opening his suitcase, he pulled out his katana, a fully forged blade with black and white hilt wrapping in a black sheath. The tsuba was metal as well, carved with characters that read "The Soul, The heart, Honor thyn." In Japanese.

He slipped the scabbard-ed blade into his belt, somewhat loose as it's black leather creaked to the tightening.

"Mark.. beware... " He whispered to him as he eyed the place once again. "Don't worry about this.." He pointed to the katana. "I know how to use it right... just keep calm." His face paint was somewhat running at this point, he had started to sweat.

"When will the others get here?" He mumbled to himself.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"My body......I feel better,on the outside.My body,physically,wasnt damaged as bad as I thought.It's that smoke.I inhaled a load of that stuff,and that's what's making my body feel weak."Sasano slowly got to his feet and stretched his broken arm."But,I can handle that when we get to the city,hate to hold everyone up this late.Let's...get going."He began to walk ahead a slower pace than usual.He then turned to Kisara and Roy."By the way,thanks,both of you.You stayed back and helped me,while the other moved on ahead,and I'll be fine.MAybe I can see a doctor in the town,but right now,our main priority is getting there,right?Not one person is important enough for everyone to stop for,so I guess I cant blame them for moving on ahead,not saying I liked it,just cant blame them.Besides,this is really my fault,running in there to save the others....although,I feel I did the right thing."He said with a smile.He then began to walk with a slight limp in his step toward the town,then turned back to beckon the others to come.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-23-2007 at 08:15 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: You guys I can't post untell Kyuubi Naruto gets on^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: lol, ^edit time. Happens to us all.

What? Mark was lost, I mean sure the place was creepy but...a sword? He turned around, a lot of people were helping out a guy who looked like, well hell. Mark winced, he's left someone on the bus. What could he do now? If things came to a fight, he'd be utterly lost, he had no real fighting powress of his own. He cleched his fist and let fearfully cold sweat hit the ground.

Not knowing what else to do and really freaked out, Mark muttered, "The others may be a little while....maybe we should turn back."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: Okay Nvm....

Kisara smiled "I just couldn't leave you behind not like me..." She looked away "Yeah we are almost there don't worry at least the bus desided to blow up close to the town. God knows if it hadn't we could have been stranded out here for days..." She sighed and started to walk only this time she walked by Sasano to make sure just in case if he got hurt she could help him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasano turned to his side to see Kisara walking beside him,and he gave a faint smile."Yeah,and in the condition I'm in,I wouldnt last days out here.Also,if we were to be attacked,I'm as good as done since my sword arm is out for a whole 2 days."He looked up into the starlit sky and sighed."Starting to get the idea that I came on this trip for all the wrong reasons,and got all the right results.I came to learn that I can take care of myself,but what I found out,is I dont have to."He said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kisara smiled again "Well...Don't worry you can't help it right now your hurt just wait till you get well again then you can prove you can make it on your own...." She said she saw the sign to the town "Well we are there? Ready?" She asked taking deep breaths a part of her was still in this town and another part of her was telling her to get her butt out of there, but she wanted to forget her past and this was the only way.

Closed Thread

Thread Information