AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phones?

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Default Cell Phones?

Ok, I got boost and man it is a pain.

So I was wondering what company do you belong to?
    And if you feel you have a good calling plan please tell me.

Sig made by -Ookami-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't have a cellphone. Talking to yourself in the streets used to be a sign of madness. Now everyone does it. Except me.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I have got a mobile (6111)and im on Orange on pay montly one i get 100mins of call time and 1000 text message and also i get to call and text 3 difference country as well for really cheap as well..it cost me about £25 pound per month
    Last edited by Ayame_Sohma; 01-19-2007 at 11:22 AM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I don't have a cellphone. Talking to yourself in the streets used to be a sign of madness. Now everyone does it. Except me.
    Talking to yourself is still a sign of madness. Talking to someone else by way of an electronic device is perfectly acceptable, and very much necessary for the way of life many people have chosen to live.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    Talking to yourself is still a sign of madness. Talking to someone else by way of an electronic device is perfectly acceptable, and very much necessary for the way of life many people have chosen to live.
    And 1,000,000 lemmings can't be all wrong, can they?

Whenever I see someone talking on a handsfree, I can't help but sigh and shake my head. The world has finally gone completely insane in the membrane, and they're in too much of a hury to notice it.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And 1,000,000 lemmings can't be all wrong, can they?

Whenever I see someone talking on a handsfree, I can't help but sigh and shake my head. The world has finally gone completely insane in the membrane, and they're in too much of a hury to notice it.
    How is it insane to want to communicate with others regardless of where you are in the city? It's a technological development. It allows people to keep up with business and personal communication, while doing other things in other places. Increasing efficiency allows more to get done, which allows for more business, which creates more demand, which encourages more progression. It's the nature of evolution.

Not to mention the other aspects of it. Emergency contacting someone if you are unable to get to a phone? In my case, I use my cell phone to check maps if I get lost. In fact, it was my practice of having my e-mails forwarded to my cell phone that alerted me quickly when someone had broken into my e-mail account to change my password for other more sensitive online accounts, involving money.

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Using a headset does look a bit strange, I'll admit. I recently received a BlueTooth earpiece and while in Borders I was using it, people looked at me strangely because they couldn't see it under my hair. So until I told the person on the phone that people were looking at me as if I were talking to myself, people did think I was absolutely nuts.

But using these things doesn't make you crazy. It's kind of silly to say that, actually. The purpose of a phone is to communicate to others without being near them or in the same vacinity. So because talking on cellular makes you crazy, does talking on a house phone do the same? It's virtually like talking to someone right next to you, only, by way of technology, they don't have to be.

Cell phones are more than just a talk to whom you please when you please deal. My brother is a night nurse who sleeps during the day and you can't get ahold of him at his hospital unless you call his cellular. So when someone had stolen his checks, using them and draining his checking account dry, he was able to call the bank immediatly, on the spot, and have them freeze the account so that this would stop. It's because he had a cellular phone that he could do this and therefor, saved himself a lot of grief.

My senior year of high school my father was hospitalized several times for various reasons that all led to death- And though I was worried, if I had missed any school I wouldn't have graduated. So via text message and calls between classes, I was able to be kept up to date and speed with my father without having to leave where I was.

I rarely use my own phone, but I always have it on for emergencies such as the above. =\ I imagine being on the phone all the time is bad for you, but you don't have to use it all the time- No one can force you, so it's not such a hassle as it's sometimes made out to be.
    Last edited by Kristen; 01-19-2007 at 12:05 PM.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I use a crappy old-school Nokia. Cingular. It's so uncool. I put a Mitsuki-chan sticker on it to make it more cool. xD I hate me phone though...I can't even take pictures with it. But at least it's useful for calling. Pay phones FTL. Lol.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm reminded of a quote...

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
    I don't own a cell phone or a pager. I just hang around everyone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they just say 'Mitch,' and I say 'what?' and turn my head slightly.

You know it's true.

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Mitch Hedberg, funny guy ^_^. Right now I have Verizon Wireless. Works for me but I wish I had a better phone =\

Captain Aynder Valentyne Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder is infamous around these parts Aynder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2013 08:04 PM
    Threads

I have Verizon as well and I'm very pleased with it. If you are wanting to a good company that wont drop your calls I would go with Verizon or maybe Alltel. For spiffy looking phones you can go about anywhere. I'm not to sure about plans and contracts or whatever else... I suppose Verizon is pretty good about that stuff.

Was Sanctuary Alchemist Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2010 09:47 AM
    Threads

I've got Cingular. A silver RAZR. It's not one of the camera ones though. But I like it. Heh, I mostly use it to make calls to Oregon. Always fun to do that. Though, I'm trying to see if I can talk to people in New Zealand with it....yeah, not working too good. Meh, oh well. I think I should stop using IM on it though...a $133 phone bill from my phone alone can be a bad thing....

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

motala its ok

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Awesome taste in stand up. Poor mitch...

Anywho, I do have a cellphone. I basically used it to ignore my girlfriend when I had one, now I use it to ignore my friends. Talking on a cellphone is annoying, but whatever, it has its uses.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

TennisLUver airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 10:24 AM
    Threads

I got a cingular phone its Blue and silver,I like it its pretty cool with the camera and video recorder.Im fine with the phone I have.But sometimes my parents get mad at me cause I run the bill UP.

(Wonderfull siggy made by -Ookami-!!!)

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

Mines a virgin mobile but i only use my phone to contact my mom when i go somewhere (kinda sad isnt it) but my friends love it because its a slider and makes a fun beeping sound when you pull it up and down.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Senior Member Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

I have a cingular cellphone[flip phone,camera,vidoes,and more]and right now it sucks because I live in Manhattan,KS and the the cellphone tower is in Topeka so I have a crappy connection[my calls get dropped and other stuff].But other than that it's a pretty good company....
    Last edited by Kashi Girl; 01-19-2007 at 08:07 PM.

[Awesome Sig And Avie Set Made By therebel,Thanks]

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

I have cingular, but I cant complain because my grandmaw pays for it.

Senior Member pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

Before I actually had a cell phone, it wasn't impossible to do everything I wanted to do. I'd just make plans and keep them. If I was running late, that's just how it was and you'd have to wait it out. Now that I actually have one of these contraptions, I can see why they are almost necessary. Although the world was probably a safer place without so many people talking on the phone and driving at the same time, in case of emergency, these portable electronics are perfect for immediate contact. Whether you're running late for dinner because of really bad traffic or you've broken your leg, I can see more benefits from cell phones than I can hinderance.

As for myself, I have a Samsung flip phone on a Cingular plan. I don't much care for Cingular, but was automatically switched due to their merge with AT&T, who I liked so much better.

Image (c) A.Starr. Collaboration with J.N. 2006

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

I have cingular and I like it.
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

I have Verizon. I'm pretty happy with it...

The phone I have, however, is a bit hard to use. The white chocolate. The touch screen is harder to use than I thought. I still love it, though.
    <33
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

I dont like cell phones I use to have one but it just cost way to much

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

So was talking to yourself in your house. Just less people around to see it.

I have a side-flip Motorola (flips open like a switch knife) and I'm on T-Mobile. Unfortunately I don't have free text messaging, but I never remember to tell people that. I'm not addicted to it like so many people I know are to theirs, though.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

I'm with Cingular, and my phone is a Motorola Razor V3.

Cingular has a good plan, and I don't get very many dropped calls. Overall I am satisfied with them, not much to complain about.
    Last edited by Moon Helix Avatar; 01-20-2007 at 04:32 AM.
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows curse View Post
    I dont like cell phones I use to have one but it just cost way to much
    Thats not always true, sometimes cell phones are cheaper then land phones, also if your a big talker free weekends and nights are well worth it.

Sig made by -Ookami-

Closed Thread

Thread Information