AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: .hack//roots?

Member GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom has a brilliant future GoufCustom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default .hack//roots?

is it in the us or is it in english in japan aswell

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

.hack//ROOTS aired in Japan during the spring and summer of 2006 in Japan. It was then licensed during the early summer and dubbed. It has since been airing in the U.S. on Cartoon Network during the early morning, sometime between 4:00am and 6:00am. I don't know if there are DVDs available yet in the U.S.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I never realized it was already dubbed. I should probably check it out. I just have one question. How are the voice overs?
    Sig no longer in development...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No idea. I'm usually asleep at 4:00am on weekdays. I just wonder why it was put at such a bad time slot.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

It's kinda like .hack//Legend of the Bracelet. Although it wasn't that late.
    Sig no longer in development...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

But .hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT didn't really provide anything to the overall storyline of .hack. It was basically an extensive 4koma.
    ROOTS provides a lot of information to the storyline, though only important events are at the end of the series. Most of all, it is the prelude to the G.U. games, so anyone who plays the games will probably want to see it so they can get a better grasp on things.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So true, I bought the game, and it rocks. But I didn't understand some things. But I have started watching the .Hack//Roots, (praise VCRs) and have started to understand some of what was going on in the game. I have no clue where I really started in the series, but so far it rocks too. And as for the DVDs, no go. They haven't come out yet, I checked, tehe.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Daggers Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2015 03:30 AM
    Threads

.Hack is a good seriies, I've seen, .Hack//Sign, and played the four games, but I never got a chance to see Roots, or Key of the twilight. I have played the GU game, it rocked, and now I can't wait for the second to come out. =)

"When you turn and walk away you don't hear me say."

Junior Member Crusnik02 is on a distinguished road Crusnik02's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 10:10 AM
    Threads

The 1st DVD for ROOTS comes out on Mar. 20th. The DVD with box comes with a CD soundtrack, a game demo, and a t-shirt
    One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><)
    copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Closed Thread

Thread Information