AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: May I introduce myself...

Junior Member Lanehiko is on a distinguished road Lanehiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default May I introduce myself...

I am Lanehiko. I like anime. I am an anime fanatic. I have finally signed up into the Anime Globe site. I love to chat. I've went to anime-chat.com to talk to other anime fans. I ried to sign up there, but it required for me to do PayPal and pay money for it. Then, earlier last year, I came upon this site. And the chat there was great. I came to sign up and it was easy. Now I'm a member of this thing. I have talked to anime fans, and sometimes, I have even talked to anime characters from certain series. I hace five friends that are also anime fans. I also have powrs, too, and so do my friends. Here is the info of me and my friends, what we usually wear, and what our powers are:

1. Lanehiko - Brown hair, white shirt with blue long sleeves, blue jeans, white socks, and white/black sneakers
    Powers -
    Plasma Ball = Lanehiko shoots a plasma projectile at a person.
    Double Plasma Ball - Lanehiko shoots two plasma projectiles.
    Triple Plasma Ball - Lanehiko shoots three plasma projectiles.
    Shifting Punch - Lanehiko magically sidesteps and hits a punch.
    Plasma Slide - Lanehiko slides under a person with plasma forming behind him.
    Air Spin Punches - Lanehiko spins in the air with his body facing a person and does punches.
    Revival - Lanehiko revives a person.
    Teleport - Lanehiko teleports from one place to another.
    Super Physical Move -
    Toss Up And Kick - Lanehiko tosses a person up in the air and when they fall, he kicks them away.
    Sekaimo - Black hair with ponytail, green shirt with black girl underneath, brown pants, white socks, and brown sandals
    Powers -
    Energy Ball - Sekaimo throws a green energy ball at a person.
    Energy Wall - Sekaimo creates a protective wall of green energy.
    Rising Kick - Sekaimo shoots green energy from his hands to the ground to propel him in the air to do a kick.
    Energy Shower - Sekaimo throws a shower of green energy balls at a person.
    Leaping Fist - Sekaimo jumps up in the air and hits a person on the head hard with the side of a fist.
    Super Physical Move -
    Ramming Knees - Sekaimo holds down a person on the shoulders and gives hard knees to the head.
    Tireki - brown hair, medium blue jacket with medium blue undershirt, light blue jeans, and white/blue sneakers
    Powers -
    Wave Shoot - Tireki blasts a wave from a fist at a person.
    Wave Force - Tireki blasts a big wave at a a person to blow them away.
    Spinning Wave - Tireki shoots a spinning wave at a person.
    Sweeping Wave - Tireki shoots a wave that sweeps a person.
    Waving The Action - Tireki uses a big wave that shoots multiple smaller waves at a person.
    Super Physical Move -
    Flip-Over Clothesline - Tireki jumps and flips over a person to get behind them and then clotheslines them from behind.
    Anikure - long pink hair, pink waist-length jacket with cream-colored no-sleeved undershirt, pink choker, black silk arm-length gloves, two blue bracelets and one pink bracelet on each arm, pink shorts with blue belt and silver oval belt buckle, and black thigh-length boots with pink bottoms
    Powers -
    Pink Heart Throw - Anikure throws a pink heart at a person.
    Pink Heart Dash - Anikure dashes by a person in pink hearts, knocking them away.
    Pink Heart Kick - Anikure forms a pink heart on a foot which she kicks a person away with.
    Essence Shower - Anikure conjures a shower of pink projectiles upon a person.
    Flip Kick - Anikure hits a flip kick to a person.
    Pink Heart Storm - Anikure conjures a heavy shower of pink hearts upon a person.
    Super Physical Move -
    Butt Stomp - Anikure jumps up and stomps a person down hard with her butt.
    Ridikaru - black hair, light green and black long-sleeve poofy shirt, dark grey jeans, and white/light green tennis shoes
    Powers -
    Zooming Air Punch - Ridikaru skids fast up with energy in the air to deliver a punch.
    Zoom Sweep - Ridikaru skids to a person’s legs with energy and delivers a sweep.
    Fast Air Knee - Ridikaru skids up in the air with energy and gives a knee to a person’s head.
    Vibrant Energy - Ridikaru runs to a person and hits them up and down rapidly with a fist in a ball of energy.
    Super Physical Move -
    Efficient Encounter - Ridikaru grabs a person and gives them two shots to the stomach and then an uppercut to send them up in the air.
    Duriku - midnight blue robe and black/white shoes
    Powers -
    Severe Twist Punch - Duriku spins horizontally in the air facing a person with grey plasma and does a hard twist punch.
    Inverted Mule Kick - Duriku skids with grey energy and gives a back mule kick to a person’s face.
    Rebound Uppercut - Duriku gives a thourough uppercut to a person while zooming up in the air.
    Grey-Made Force - Duriku powers his hands with grey energy and pushes a person away with his powered palms.
    Slickful Teleport - Duriku quickly teleports in grey energy.
    Super Physical Move -
    Overgiving Approach - Duriku uppercuts a person up in the air and then jumps up to them and grabs their far shoulder and flips and drops down to the ground.

The six of us like to chat to anime fans.

I have a scanner to show you my anime work, but it has to be cleaned first.

So, I am glad to be a member of Anime Globe.

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Phew! Quite a read! Regardless, Welcome to Animeforum! Hope you have fun here! Also, please read the FAQ to see all the do's and dont's. No spamming please.
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

wow thats a lot. well glad you thought of joining in here!. i hope you make many friends. if you want i can be your friend, just pm me. welcome to anime forum.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to animeforum. Please follow the rules and have fun.

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi there and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them. Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around! ^^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF Hope you enjoy your stay here. And follow the rules.

Banned Forum / Chat Megabyte is infamous around these parts Megabyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2007 10:03 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF hope you make many friends and have a great time here have fun posting

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

wow that was alot of reading but anyway welcome to Animeforum read and follow the rules but most of all have fun

Closed Thread

Thread Information