AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sky's Graphics (Not so dazzling ;>> )

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sky's Graphics (Not so dazzling ;>> )

Ahoy, everyone.

I thought I'd try my luck with this.

A personal favorite. It was on a day when I CRAVED snow, as you can see.

Kiba graphic <3

Added Rain Effect and white border.

More later. I use this site to do this-
    Mytheme.com

Comments/Constructive criticism welcome. Note that I will NOT be angry for it.

Please keep in mind that I can only do what the site allows me to. I can't control the fuzziness of an edited image. Please bear with me.

Thanks,
    Sky <3
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

CHANGE YOUR TITLE RITE NOW BECAUSE THAT LET IT SNOW SIG IS DAZZLING!!!!

i love the cute snowflakes animation and the graphic for it is amazing

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

I agree with OrCHID!!THe Snowflake sig is so cool!!>_<
    Not forgetting the Kiba sigs.
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

They are both over all extremly good. I like the Kiba with rain graphic the most. The only thing I would've done differently with the snow sig is added a person but they're still all extremly good. I look forward to more.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Thanks guys! It means a lot to hear that ^^

@ Aura- You're right, a person in there would have made it better, but the program doesn't do that too well. Maybe I'll try it sometime.

A Yuroichi sig:

An avatar:

Good ole' AF

A sig I was gonna use, but decided not to:

Now, the following are sigs I created for a cat RPG. Enjoy

Sandflower:

Laughingskull:

Honeypaw:

And for a wolf RPG:

You may use my work but ONLY if you ask AND you give me credit. ^^

Ask by PM. First come, first serve.
    Last edited by *.:Endless Sky:.*; 01-13-2007 at 02:39 PM.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

I love the font with the hearts that's a nice touch. I like the second sig the most. The bgs are a little plain on all of them though and I think you should try to add borders to some of your stuff. Over all I give them a7.9 out of 10. I hope to see more.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

omg i wuv the rpg wolf, the text and the rain animation go perfectly with it

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information