AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: DarkReapergurl's- Art Work

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 05:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default DarkReapergurl's- Art Work

Here is some of my Art work. I'am not the best drawer, still praticeing.
    Hope you all will enjoy them.

This one I made my own KH2 character of Org 13.

This is my mix combo of Sakura from Naruto, Kagome from Inuyasha.
    all for now.

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Hey there.
    Uhm let's see! I think you need to take a look at the body's anatomy. The second one looks better on proportions though the arms are way too short. Hands also need some work. Personally I like the second one better though only the upper part of the body (head and chest) are right. The legs seem to be facing the opposite direction and the waist and hips should be thinner and wider, respectively.
    Keep up!

Peace~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl is a name known to all DarkReapergurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

Thanks for the tips. I used to not be able to draw hands, arms right, also faces but I'am still working on getting better at it. Some of m art work are off like that things seem tos short or something.

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 05:53 PM
    Threads

Hmmm....I think that they are pretty great. =) I like them a lot. I hope you get better.

Closed Thread

Thread Information