AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Guilty Gear XX Reload

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Guilty Gear XX Reload

Yeah,I know there's Guilty Gear XX Slash,but I'll stick with Reload,I find it harder than Slash,harder combos,harder everything.Well,is there any GGXXR fan out there?
    I'm a real fan,really,I play it for only year,but I'm really good!My favorite characters are Chip,Baiken,Dizzy,Jam,Sol,Zappa,Testament and Anji Mito...
    I'm pretty good with Chip,I can pull out a decent combo from Zansu Roga,and leave oponent with 3/4 health,hehe...As for Jam,I stick up with rushing,followed up with long combos,and it usually leaves oponent without half health left,lol,for those who don't believe,here:dash,S,S,->H,RC,up+S,land,jump+K,S,JC,up+K,HS,ryujin,kenrouk aku,ryujin
    Hehe,very nice combo,takes oponent hight in the air,like dust,and it has decent damage too!
    As for Baiken,I stick up with her damage and counter-defense,with some combos...Testament too takes out almost half health and his traps,awesome!
    Zappa with his sword-like-thing or Spirits can do great damage,just that shadow hound bothers me,as for Anji...Hehehe,good old Anji,with his special comboed,no one can oppose him,Dizzy can do quite damage with her long combos,and Sol is greater rusher in game!!!With his comboes,every oponent is almost finished...But I stick with Jam,Chip and Baiken...Too bad I don't have game for online playing...
    Wow,that was long...So,anyone fan of this game?Can you reccomend some strategies,comboes?Who's your character,etc.?Can you reccomend some combos,or you need some combos,mission,story advice?
    Oh yeah,I have beaten mission 100,but I cannot beat I no with Slayer,anyone knows how?
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member mE. has a spectacular aura about mE. has a spectacular aura about mE.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2008 04:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yup GGXX#R is the best gg (I didn't play slash) I don't like isuka (no story).
    I play with milia, chipp (fast).
    Ky, dizzy, jam (all around characters).

In GG I didn't train any combos (I trained combos only in Rival schools 2 and The last blade 2), But I like playing only on maniac.
    I am pretty good with timing.
    I couldn't get further than 70 missions >.<!
    Slayer, he is a hard player can't run but teleports I don't like to use him chipp teleports better. So I can't help you with that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information