AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Homosexuals love

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    I don't mind gay people, but if he smacks my *** im going to shoot him.
    smacks your what? O.O
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Member Vinsfeld has a spectacular aura about Vinsfeld has a spectacular aura about Vinsfeld has a spectacular aura about Vinsfeld's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 01:02 AM
    Threads

I don't mind it as long as I don't have to sit somewhere around a couple gay people making out, which isn't because of the fact that they're gay, because a guy and a girl doing that would piss me off even more. (because two guys going at it would creep everyone around them out, and I have a strange sense of humor)

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
    I don't have anything against homosexuality its just. its not something that is right, I mean sure its someones decision because of previous events in their life span. but i mean seriously think about it human beings ourselves are our worse enemies. that is a big problem in society, not only because some people are too hard headed to accept it but it also will never work. why? one simple word; Reproduction. no way a man and a man can make a child, nor can 2 female make a child. it will never work. why don't animals turn gay? simple its nature, reproduction. Human beings where corrupted, we have our own ways of doing, processing and thinking things. Ultimately silly things like this is what will cause our demise. for population to grow every couple must have 2.2 kids. its a fact. if homosexuality is encouraged too much population will decrease, not to mention the reaction of the world to it. as if harassment is not bad enough now can't imagine how it will be when its accepted.

basically i don't give homosexuality the OK but it is a free choice.

my $.02
    Umm...there is evidence of homosexuality in nature. The point is it isn't a decision any more than being attracted to the opposite sex is a decision. Whether you agree with it is entirely different.

The world is overpopulated. That means people are reproducing too much without any thought to what it does to society or the planet, much less thinking about if they can support their children. (And I'm not including the people who do take care of larger families.) And some countries limit the number of offspring to one or you pay the government. (If my understanding is correct.) Every couple must do what they wish as far as children are concerned. There are plenty of people out there who will have more than 2 so those who choose to have one or none are not hurting anything. Likewise, some gay/lesbian couples adopt. That means they take the children that other people, for various reasons, could not take care of at the time and give them a home and family. I hardly say that is damaging.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    I don't mind gay people, but if he smacks my *** im going to shoot him.
    How incredibly ignorant. It doesn't even make sense. Gay people tend to notice if you're not gay and don't want to be touched, they're not stupid. o_O

It's like a gay guy saying, "I don't mind straight people, but if she grabs my butt I'll punch her."
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

woah woah woah woah!

Everything is strictly speculation at this point and there is no solid scientific proof that being homosexual is nature or nurture. I've studied this, along with many other things, in neuroscience classes in college, along with keeping up on latest findings in neuroscience. Any idiot can write a book, not to say that the one whom was quoted is an idiot.... but for real, there are many morons that write and get published every day, and just because people read it and buy it doesn't make it fact, or make it any more sound than another argument.

See Bruno Latour's work with post moderistic philosophy on Biology and Pasteur. Sold well, but loads of crap.

From a strictly scientific standpoint there is SOME evidence supporting that homosexuality is a biological trait, where some homosexual males have brain structures similar in size to normal female brains. ***BUT!!!*** There are some homosexual males that don't.

So the end point is.... science isn't telling us anything one way or another, its not definitive yet. So don't argue that it is or isn't, because I will tell you that no one knows yet. There is scientific evidence supporting and refuting, please don't say that you know and there is fact, when there isn't.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    How incredibly ignorant. It doesn't even make sense. Gay people tend to notice if you're not gay and don't want to be touched, they're not stupid. o_O

It's like a gay guy saying, "I don't mind straight people, but if she grabs my butt I'll punch her."
    that is funny! but true... gay arent stupid. i think gay and lesbians should act very carfuly... and... well, they know you one of them or no. let me there! i wanna be one of you. i know what you thinking. and yea. i am weard
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 01-10-2007 at 09:19 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Quote Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
    I don't have anything against homosexuality its just. its not something that is right, I mean sure its someones decision because of previous events in their life span. but i mean seriously think about it human beings ourselves are our worse enemies. that is a big problem in society, not only because some people are too hard headed to accept it but it also will never work. why? one simple word; Reproduction. no way a man and a man can make a child, nor can 2 female make a child. it will never work. why don't animals turn gay? simple its nature, reproduction. Human beings where corrupted, we have our own ways of doing, processing and thinking things. Ultimately silly things like this is what will cause our demise. for population to grow every couple must have 2.2 kids. its a fact. if homosexuality is encouraged too much population will decrease, not to mention the reaction of the world to it. as if harassment is not bad enough now can't imagine how it will be when its accepted.

basically i don't give homosexuality the OK but it is a free choice.

my $.02
    I usually enjoy responses that are healthy, but when I see something like this, it really upsets me. First off, like Minako said, you don't know for sure that it is a choice. You did not create humans, you do not know how they work. I can only give my opinion and that it's not a choice. You say that previous experiences in a person's life makes them gay? Well ... let's take me for example ...

I have lived a wholesome life. I've never been raped, molested, touched, pervaded, or had a male in my life that had ever made me feel uncomfortable. At least, that's what I'm going to assume you're getting at. I've lived in pretty close-minded cities thus far, my knowledge before now about being homosexual was very limited. And yet, I am gay. It isn't anything I learned, nothing I experienced, just something that I knew. I knew I felt differently. It's a natural thing for me. It just when people say it's because of past experiences that a person decides to be gay, that just seems like a load of bologna to me when I'm living proof, and I know several other guys and girls, that are gay that didn't have traumatic things happen to them.

And to touch on the reproduction subject. Men and women were made for reproduction, yes, you're right. And being homosexual is counter-productive to that obviously, but think about this ... everytime men and women have sex with protection (ie - birth control, condoms) they are going against their natural design and therefore, doing what is wrong. So you can't sit there and tell me being homosexual is wrong because our natural instinct is to reproduce,when people around the world, all the time, prevent such a thing from happening.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Yus, we gays know (just as well as straights) when a person is into us or not. And if you are, well I don't think that person would then mind if the homosexual touched their butt, provided that it is not in a pervy kind of way. Which...rarely it is...wait what? o_O; I have to say, I'm a lesbian, but if ANYONE touched my butt, and I did not want them too, I'mma throw down. Even if she is dead smexy, this is meh butt we are talking about here!

Quote Originally Posted by Thornwillow
    And to touch on the reproduction subject. Men and women were made for reproduction, yes, you're right. And being homosexual is counter-productive to that obviously, but think about this ... everytime men and women have sex with protection (ie - birth control, condoms) they are going against their natural design and therefore, doing what is wrong. So you can't sit there and tell me being homosexual is wrong because our natural instinct is to reproduce,when people around the world, all the time, prevent such a thing from happening.
    Hollah! =D I hope that, in the future bardabe, you will be a little more consistent with your beliefs.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 01-10-2007 at 11:47 AM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Just because they are using birth control doesn't mean that they are "going against natural design". The purpose of sex is to reproduce, correct. So to encourage this act it is pleasurable, fun, stimulates the brain in ways to make you DESIRE to engage in this act. Well it worked. It has become a casual past time because of those things. Whats going on is actually the outcome of the physiological affects of sex, birth control isn't against natural design. Its technology's way of circumventing the "unpleasurable" part of it, so that 15 year olds can shag eachother and not have to deal with the consequences..... yeay.....

So imho, technically, I don't see that holding any water Thorn sorry ;_;

Homosexuality DOES go against natural, animalistic instinct to reproduce. Does this mean its not "natural" or something that happened along the way in Biological evolution? No! Modern society has allowed humans to do a lot of things that arn't animalistic instinct, and infact arn't something that ANY OTHER animal would ever do!! Like putting a cigarette in your mouth, snorting cocaine, or cutting yourself. I don't see many Lions in the wild smashing their heads into trees for the fun of it.

Personal opinion time kids, gather 'round!

Do I feel homosexuality is wrong? no.
    Do I care if people around me are homosexual? no.
    Do I care if homosexuals get married? no. I voted for Gay Marriage!
    Do I believe Gay Marriage would be an issue if there wasn't money involved? Nope! If you didn't get benefits or tax breaks from the "legal union" who cares if its recognized by the monkeys in the senate? Do you really need their approval on what you do? I mean for real, if that was true you wouldn't get up in the mornings.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

why don't animals turn gay?
    Hey, I have a pair of very very very gay cats, as well as goats.

There is no shame in loving, and thats all their doing. Why is this even such a big deal anymore? Gay isnt new or uncommon, and heck compared to some things out there homosexuals are pretty DANG normal. Which is more strange, getting off to a memeber of the same sex, or getting off by rubbing insects on your genitalia? (yes thats a fetish)

What I'm trying to say is that the whole gay thing shouldnt hold any shock value with anyone, if people are trying to clone things, and 'getting intimate' with donkeys or 4 year olds, and a whole list of other things I shouldn't say, then why should being homosexual be surprising or even very unusual?

Maybe we're evolving into a gay race and eventually 'straight' people will be considered primitive or undeveloped. Then after that we'll be asexual, who knows.

A MaruDashi Creation

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    Maybe we're evolving into a gay race and eventually 'straight' people will be considered primitive or undeveloped. Then after that we'll be asexual, who knows.
    YESH! Everyone is coming to the Cap Side! MWAHAHAHAHA

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

In the relative age of the world, yes being homosexual IS new, and it IS uncommon. How is it NOT uncommon? Making such definitive statements, please back up with facts.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

In the relative age of the world, yes being homosexual IS new, and it IS uncommon. How is it NOT uncommon? Making such definitive statements, please back up with facts.
    I would guess it depended entirely on where you live and what you have been exposed too. Maybe I should have spoke for myself, because to me it isn't new or uncommon, I see it all the time and it my area its pretty acceptable, from what I have seen.

Also, considering we now have shows like "queer eye for the straight guy" and "the L word" and that we are now voting whether or not they should be aloud to get married, I would think thats an indication of just how common it is.
    Last edited by Buruku; 01-10-2007 at 01:43 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Its not common, its POLITICAL. That doesn't mean that its more common, its just more well known. I don't believe that the occurances of it have increased at all, considering the number of people on Earth, and the number of people who are straight vs. homosexual, it is not common at all.

6 billion people on earth, 11&#37; of them are estimated to be homosexual..... That is FAR from common.

Civilized humanity is only a few hundred years old. Homosexuality is less than that, thats HARDLY "old". Infact our basis of government in the US is 150 years old and we're still not defined as "working", its still considered a "baby".

So in relation to the rest of the world, it is neither common nor old. So unless you're relating it to your lifespan and your small corner of the world, all of your points are moot.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    Its not common, its POLITICAL. That doesn't mean that its more common, its just more well known. I don't believe that the occurances of it have increased at all, considering the number of people on Earth, and the number of people who are straight vs. homosexual, it is not common at all.
    I have to disagree. There's an alarming "trendiness" of homosexuality. While I do agree that it's not enough to say that it's common, I would say that it's increasing in some form or another.

Civilized humanity is only a few hundred years old. Homosexuality is less than that, thats HARDLY "old". Infact our basis of government in the US is 150 years old and we're still not defined as "working", its still considered a "baby".
    Also incorrect. Depending on what you call civilized, I'd say that civilized humanity dates back thousands of years. If you want to define civilized with a more recent defining event, that's fine, but there have been plenty of documented cases of homosexual behavior among the ancient Greeks, for example. That was much more than a few hundred years ago.

However... I agree with you that it's not "common" but certainly well known. But I'd say that it's not "new" in regards to political issues, or cultural issues. It's something that I don't understand still being this surprising to our culture as a whole.
    Last edited by Regex; 01-10-2007 at 02:41 PM.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I stand corrected on the time frame, but my idea still stands, even 6000 BC in the time frame of how "old" the earth is, is still not "new" imho.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

New, certainly not, but common? I dunno, as you said, 1 in every 10 men report at least homorsexual tendancies, and I have heard reports that 1 out of every 3 women report the same. I think that THAT is quite common. I dunno about y'all, that is just my opinion.

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Just because they are using birth control doesn't mean that they are "going against natural design". The purpose of sex is to reproduce, correct. So to encourage this act it is pleasurable, fun, stimulates the brain in ways to make you DESIRE to engage in this act. Well it worked. It has become a casual past time because of those things. Whats going on is actually the outcome of the physiological affects of sex, birth control isn't against natural design. Its technology's way of circumventing the "unpleasurable" part of it, so that 15 year olds can shag eachother and not have to deal with the consequences..... yeay.....

So imho, technically, I don't see that holding any water Thorn sorry ;_;
    It's ok Bosslady, you can correct me anytime. I like to be corrected because ... it gives me fuel to use in the future if I need too.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

When I said it wasn't new, I was talking about the idea of homosexuality.

But I'd say that it's not "new" in regards to political issues, or cultural issues. It's something that I don't understand still being this surprising to our culture as a whole.
    Thats exactly the way I meant it. In my post I said it shouldn't be shocking anymore because I don't consider gay to be new. What I meant, and should have said, was I didn't consider it to be a new concept.

But even so, with people not feeling comfortable about admitting their homosexuality until fairly recently,(right?) how would we really know just how 'new' or 'old' it is?

I guess in reality it isnt as common as I thought it was, but I do think it is quickly becoming so.
    A MaruDashi Creation

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    It's something that I don't understand still being this surprising to our culture as a whole.
    Amen. Please give this man a cupcake. Honestly. I am tired with the entire debate between nature vs nurture. But unfortunately.. I feel that I am obligated, considering it involves myself.

But.. It's just so tiring.

Why Gantz!? Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 04:16 PM
    Threads

love is like a curse i guess...
    i'm fine with this as long as they don't mess with me...
    yep...feel free to be gay...just not towards me...>.>

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Another thing I noticed... Why must people say, "It's okay to be gay, just don't hit on me." I doubt they would. Especially with that sort of attitude. It's not like gay people will be attracted to you simply because they like men and you happen to be a guy, so get over yourself.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Love is love. You always hear people saying that you can't choose who you fall in love with but then a second later turn into homophobes. Living up to your words has apparently fallen out of style. I'm not gonna say I understand homosexuality, for that matter I don't particularly understand heterosexuality any better, but you can always use more love in the world.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Like Faceless said, [too lazy to quote, sorry] just because you're a dude doesn't mean that a gay guy will hit on you. Just like just because you're a dude a chick is going to hit on you. And if by some amazing off chance that they do hit on you, just tell them you're not interested. I doubt they'd try to rape you or something, honestly gay/lesbians are ppl too. Just like the mentally disabled are people. Just like christians are people. Just like jews are people. Just like gothics are people. Just like members of different races than your own are people. Need I continue? Just because someone has a different preference than you doesn't mean that you have rights to demean them in any way. Since when were humans promoted to gods? We weren't, therefore we are not reserved to place such judgement.

Now, my personal opinion is that denying homosexuals their rights to be themselves is denying reality and denying them their freedoms of choice. You can't go around and say "The sky is Pink" just like you can't go around and say "No, you don't love him." You cannot tell someone who they can and cannot love.

Whether your opinion is that homosexuality is or isn't right, that is completely irrelevant because you cannot override pure facts with your opinions.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-10-2007 at 05:53 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    New, certainly not, but common? I dunno, as you said, 1 in every 10 men report at least homorsexual tendancies, and I have heard reports that 1 out of every 3 women report the same. I think that THAT is quite common. I dunno about y'all, that is just my opinion.
    tendencies and being homosexual are 2 VASTLY different things. I find women attractive, I even say that I'd have sex with Adrianna Lima. Does this define me as homosexual? no. I'm very much attracted to guys, and would much rather be with a man than a woman.

I am not homosexual. Would I be ashamed if I were? not at all.

What report is that you're quoting? I have NEVER heard in all of my neuroscience class, and psychology classes anything CLOSE to those numbers.

Closed Thread

Thread Information